The Backyard Gardener Reviews

The Backyard Gardener 4
  • Rina

Rina · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional & Beautiful Work

So professional and beyond beautiful. I debated getting real flowers, but I am so glad I didn't. I'm even more glad I chose Kim and the Backyard Gardener to create my boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets. The work of this shop is beyond the competitors. Kim worked with me through over 50 messages, worked with my choice of greenery, and made sure I was happy with all the pieces before they were shipped. They were well packaged and were beautiful on my wedding! A benefit of Sola Wood flowers is that they withstood a heat index of 110 during the unpredictable Chicago summers!

I can't recommend Kim and the Backyard Gardener enough!! I am so excited I will always have my beautiful bouquet to remember my special day.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    The Backyard Gardener 5
    The Backyard Gardener 6
    The Backyard Gardener 7
    The Backyard Gardener 8

The Backyard Gardener's reply:

Rina, I loved designing your flowers. Thank you for choosing us to design your wedding flowers. Congratulations!!

Timothy · Married on 10/17/2015

These flowers are awesome. The flowers were made with preserved materials which can be kept as a keepsake.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

My lovely sola wedding bouquet was from The Backyard Gardener, and I couldn't be more pleased! Not only was it gorgeous in photos, but I'll be able to cherish my wedding flowers for a lifetime. The bouquet was delicate, but sturdy. It arrived in plenty of time and in great condition! The Backyard Gardener is so talented! If you want unique flowers to carry down the aisle that you'll be able to keep forever, I'd definitely recommend any of her work!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Jessi · Married on 08/24/2013

Kim does the most amazing flower arrangements I have ever seen. She is very flexible and wants to work with you to make the day perfect. I could not ask for a better florist!!!

Sent on 09/13/2013

The Backyard Gardener's reply:

Thank you Jessi! I had so much fun working on your wedding flowers!
  • natasha

natasha · Married on 08/21/2010

Kim was amazing! Our flowers were beautiful and so fresh. She has great prices and is so sweet. If you are getting married anywhere in the Bellingham area I suggest The Backyard gardener!

Sent on 09/14/2010