The Atrium Reviews

The Atrium 4
The Atrium 5

Denise Skelton · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful hidden gem!

We had our rehearsal dinner at The Atrium on October 11. This was our first wedding experience so we were pretty clueless. Every person we worked with at the Atrium was helpful, friendly and patient. They seemed as excited as we were about our special event! We just happened upon The Atrium and fell in love with it immediately. It was like a private, secret garden and so beautiful, especially at night with all of the twinkling lights. We rented corn hole and Jenga and had a full moon, making for a spectacular evening. The serving staff at the event itself were also wonderfully accommodating. They seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as we were! I would totally recommend The Atrium!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Monica Bell · Married on 11/07/2019

Dream made real

Loved everything about the Atrium, staff was very organized and communicative. Location is beautiful and setting is very romantic. They walked us through the planning process and made sure we were pleased with each of our decisions. Everyone loved the food. Its next to a busy street however it wasn't a distraction. If that is a concern schedule your ceremony before or after busy traffic times.

The Atrium 6
    Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Esther

Esther Hwang · Married on 06/15/2019

The best wedding venue/staff a bride could ever dream of

In April of 2019, I was in an unexpected position to plan my wedding for June of 2019. In the rush to do so, I called a few venues, but it was ultimately when I called The Atrium that the staff was able to find a date as well as budget that would work for me. I had 90% confidence from just the phone call that this will be where my wedding will take place and visiting the venue filled in the rest of the 10%. All of the staff were very professional, relaxed, understanding, and kind. They made sure you had everything taken care of until the last moment of your wedding. Even though planning for a wedding seemed like a terribly daunting task, the staff of The Atrium walked me through step by step of every process. The wedding planning could not have been any easier, and I recommend The Atrium/ Magic Moments to all of family and friends. If you are looking for a venue that guides you through everything, look no further. Some people may not be comfortable with the idea that you have to do catering and decoration through the venue, but they do such a wonderful job that I would recommend them 10/10. Their food is so delicious and decor was spot on. Thank you guys so much for helping my husband and me to celebrate our big day.

The Atrium 7
    The Atrium 8
    The Atrium 9
    The Atrium 10
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Lionel Farrington · Married on 05/03/2019

My sister in law got married here

The Atrium is such an amazing venue. The ballroom is lit up beautifully during the evening. The staff is super polite and the food is amazing. The coordinator Jessica is so amazing and sweet and makes you feel so comfortable.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2019

down right perfect

If you are looking at using The Atrium as you wedding venue, you are making the right choice. The Atrium is the perfect combination of modern and garden style. Tip: get married in April (with all the azaleas, the ceremony are is drop dead gorgeous). We got married April 12, 2019 and it was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! Make sure you make an appointment with Logan as your sales person. If the beauty of the garden isn't enough, she will absolutely convince you. I could not have asked for better people to have by my side getting ready for this big day. We asked Logan to attend at-least the ceremony, and SHE DID! This meant the absolute world to my husband and I. Don't look elsewhere, meet with Logan and your choice will be made.

The Atrium 11
    Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Mike & Chi

Mike · Married on 12/01/2018

Gorgeous Venue

The Atrium is definitely a modern contemporary venue. This place exceeded our exceptions and made our once in a lifetime wedding the most magical and memorable evening by far. The food with Divine Events is AMAZING! Definitely ask about the taste testing. The service the day of was impeccable. We highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Ariel J. Santiago · Married on 09/15/2018

The Atrium--A Hidden Gem

After visiting various venues, and before actually touring the Atrium event space, the first thing that made an impression on my wife and I was the professionalism exhibited by the staff; particularly in their presentation of the event space. The Atrium itself is beautiful; both spacious and intimate at the same time and the rock star staff made the whole process seamless from start-to-finish. They provide a wide variety of options (food, drinks, decor etc.) that will accommodate any budget and provide you with detailed invoices throughout. The planning staff is very attentive, the event staff operate like a well-oiled machine and the day-of coordinator is heaven-sent. I would highly recommend The Atrium for your big day.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Dora · Married on 07/07/2018

I LOVE THE ATRIUM!! Got married this past July and it was an amazing experience. The staff (from beginning to end) were amazing. All my guest were very impressed with how intimate and classic the venue was. We are very happy with our decision to spend our special day in such a beautiful place.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Brianna · Married on 05/04/2018

I LOVE THE ATRIUM!We knew from the moment we saw the venue it was the one. I would recommend them to anymore who is getting married or a big event. The staff is phenomenal, one of a kind! The venue is absolutely beautiful inside and out!

The Atrium 12
    The Atrium 13
    Sent on 10/02/2018
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 04/01/2018

I absolutely loved everything about the Atrium. The Team was understanding and cooperative with make sure they help me make our wedding day memorable. I love that I always was connected to speak to someone if I had a question about anything. The Design Studio magic moment experience was great. Everything we talked about they provided it for me. I definitely would recommended any upcoming couple to book with them you will not regret it.

The Atrium 14
    The Atrium 15
    The Atrium 16
    The Atrium 17
    Sent on 10/08/2018

Mina · Married on 03/11/2018

If I could do our wedding again with the Atrium, I would do it the same, exact way without a doubt. That's how amazing the staff and venue are. My husband and I searched for at least 4 months at over 7 different venues, before we found the Atrium. It was love at first sight with the gorgeous ballroom, outdoor ceremony and sales director. Logan connected with us instantly, worked with our wedding date, price range, time and guest count. Jenny was our designer, and NAILED everything from the decor to the cake to the ceremony and table arrangement. Every single guest at the ceremony raved about the reception centerpieces and ceremony decor. Lainee was our wedding director, and that poor woman worked with us for at least 2 hours to decide whether the ceremony should be moved indoors due to the light drizzle. My husband and I could not be more grateful for the perfect and priceless experience that the Atrium. Thank you so much to the entire staff for giving us the wedding of our dreams! You all rock!!

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • Q

Quinesha · Married on 08/26/2017

The Atrium was the best full service vendor for our wedding."! Ms. Brenda, our day of wedding coordinator, was very responsive and flexible as we had many last minute changes take place the day before the wedding. However, Emily, April, and Jessica were more than accommodating as we beeded a ton of support and help planning and paying for the wedding ourselves. My family and friends can't stop talking about how nice the venue was and how good the food and drinks were. The price was very reasonable as well as we paid less than $8,000 for 75 people.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Alexis · Married on 07/15/2017

We had an AMAZING wedding in July at the Atrium!! First, it's important to note that we only had 40 days to book a venue and plan our wedding, and the staff at the Atrium went above and beyond to accommodate us. Logan was seriously one of the nicest people we'd ever met and so pleasant to work with! She is the first person we met and after our first meeting we knew the Atrium was our venue. April, the event planner, made sure we got everything we wanted and was very sweet; Jessica stayed late and worked around our schedule when we had to come in to finish up last minute details. Victoria was also really nice and patient with my parents when they came in town and wanted to leisurely walk through the venue to see every detail. Sara, the designer at the design studio, is extremely talented and had such a beautiful spirit and really took into account our budget and our vision when putting everything together. Ashlie, our wedding director, was super sweet and made sure every single detail was perfect and completely worry-free on our wedding day. And last, but certainly not least, the staff on the day of the wedding was such a joy to be around - very attentive and very efficient. Just thinking about the experience fills my heart with so much joy! Please consider this venue for your special day. You will not be disappointed. I am thankful for everyone who played a part in making it happen.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2017

The venue was absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! The coordinator, food, drinks, and atmosphere far exceeded our expectations our our wedding day!!! I highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/25/2017

I have to brag because I feel like our wedding was nothing short of perfect! We used the in-house services (A Divine Event and their Design Studio) for all of our flowers, cake and decorations (except for the things we made/brought ourselves). They were super flexible and EVERYTHING was exactly as I pictured it. The flowers were PERFECT. Brenda was my Wedding Director and she was PHENOMENAL! Thank you for keeping everything stress-free and on time! Also -- at The Atrium, YOU pick your wedding. They don't pressure you to buy extras or spend an obscene amount of money (who needs more stress during wedding planning am I right?). The food was EXCELLENT and everyone made comments about how delicious everything was. If you are looking for an intimate venue for your wedding, I highly recommend the Atrium -- we haven't stopped talking about it since!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Raiza · Married on 02/10/2017

HANDS DOWN, the BEST Venue I could imagine. Day or night, this venue is the best choice. BOOK The Venue and have the wedding of your dreams. The entire team is so knowledgeable and make sure your day is magical!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

So glad I had my wedding here! The venue took care of everything you could imagine! The only things I had to book separately were the photographer and the DJ. This is the way all weddings should be planned. It was so stress-free and my family, bridal party, and I didn't have to worry about anything on the big day. The food was amazing and everyone said it was the best wedding cake they've ever had (we got the red velvet with buttercream). The size was perfect for me and would probably be ideal for weddings up to 100-120 guests. The astro-turf in the garden made sure our heels didn't sink in and the night couldn't have gone better or more smoothly. You've got to book with these guys!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2016

We had a fantastic wedding at The Atrium. We had 100 guest and our budget was $15K. The venue was beautiful. We had a summer evening ceremony outside in the gardens and our reception was inside the ballroom. The staff were very professional and the food was delicious. We allowed The Atrium to handle flowers, decorations, and the cake. It made wedding planning so much easier. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/18/2016
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 06/05/2016

The event went as seamlessly as possible. With the imminent rain forecast, I was stressed out, but it went great! The rain miraculously held off until the reception when things were moved indoors anyway. Even with the added traditional Korean ceremony in between the wedding ceremony and reception, things went smoothly! By the way, the train DID go through, RIGHT in the MIDDLE of the ceremony!! Luckily, our officiant ran with it and it was pretty laughable. The sales team, event staff, wedding planner, and day-of coordinator were all there to make my day smooth and beautiful.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2016

My husband, family, friends, and myself had the most amazing time at our wedding reception at The Atrium. My husband and I were married out of the country and chose The Atrium as our venue for our reception once we returned home. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the night of our reception. The ambiance was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. I would definitely choose The Atrium again if I had the chance!

Sent on 06/27/2016

We loved every single second of our day. The staff member, director were very professional, they took care of every single detail, just the way we wanted. The food, OMG the food was superb... All guest complemented how delicious the food was. I wouldn't change anything form that day. It was just the way we dreamed it and more.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Todney · Married on 09/12/2015

We chose the Atrium for it's location, beauty, and value. We had NO idea what we were in for on our wedding day, and up to that day the staff was AMAZING! They were thoughtful, courteous, and understanding. Kelli, Carrie (x2), Harry, and Khiana, we would like to personally thank you for creating our vision even better than we visualized. Robert and I felt like King and Queen for a day! Each individual we dealt with from start to finish gave us 100% of their time and attention. Sept. 12, 2015 THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES. Venue- AH-MAZING, BEAUTIFUL! Food-DELICIOUS, everyone raved about the food and absolutely loved the ice cream bar. To say that our day was perfect is an understatement!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Alicia · Married on 07/11/2015

Everything at the Atrium was AMAZING! From the venue to the decor to the food!!! My coordinator, day of planner, and all of the staff were great in making my vision come alive and making my special day PERFECT!!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Wedding Wire- I dont like you. Typed up a review to the max and it timed me out so everything got deleted. But The Atrium is amazing. From the get-go our experience was great! Karlynn is a sweetheart. It's because of Karlynn that we signed the contract. We picked The Atrium because it fit our needs best rather than Flint Hill. It our wedding was bigger, it'd definitely be Flint Hill. The food was spectacular! Everyone loved it and we actually had more food so people can eat more than one plate. We had open bar. Guests loved it too. We did our florals and cake with Magic Moments and it was awesomeee. Turns out to be the same price is not a FEW dollar difference but it's better and less complicated to do it through Magic Moments/Flint Hill. They know how to take care of you and meet your expectation. I was more stressed with the fact I could not visualize a lot of the decorations I picked out but in the end, Sara my design helper, made it amazing. Florals were above and beyond. Prices are sooo reasonable. Trust me, it may seem a lot but do price check with other vendors and it's worth doing business with MM. Brenda, my wedding coordinator, LOVED HER!!!! Carrie is an angel. I don't know how she does it but she has magical powers and great. She usually takes 12-72 hours to reply but other than that she's magical. Oh, and she's really booked so you want to make sure you're on top of your planning in order to book an appt w/her. I really had a great experience through my wedding planning and on my wedding day. If I were to repeat that day again, I wouldn't change anything about it. Ps. you have to know what you want (decor most importantly) other wise you won't enjoy anything.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Jody · Married on 06/06/2015

Wonderful food! Very organized.

Sent on 06/14/2015