23 Reviews for The Art of Sound

Liability Insurance (1)
23 The Art of Sound Reviews

Zephyr was everything we needed in our DJ. He is knowledgeable about the venue and experienced in the music scene. We didn't want typical wedding songs and he didn't play the usual tacky wedding songs. Our wedding was at The Avalon Palm Springs, which he pretty much spins at every weekend. For that reason, I completely trusted him with setting every thing up. He also provides uplights and bistro lights, which is amazing!!! Lighting is super important, so he created a vibe that we envisioned....a fun dance party with cool lights and awesome electronic music! Thanks Zephyr! So fun!

Profile Picture Savinie, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Zephyr DJ'ed my wedding and was amazing! He showed up on time, and was very professional. I felt at ease with him in charge of the music, which is very important on your wedding day. My wife's mother said to me that that at all the weddings she's been to she had never seen such a high percentage of people on the dance floor as we had, and which was due to how great the DJ was! He played all the music we had requested, and really worked the crowd. I definitely recommend the Art of Sound!

Profile Picture Bryan , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

we hired Zephyr for our wedding weekend and he played at our pool party and after party. Every guest raved about how awesome he was! Would recommend a thousand times over. Thanks Zephyr for making our wedding weekend so memorable!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zephyr is a fantastic DJ. I had 3 DJs in at our wedding reception, friends I grew up with, and they were all blown away by how great Zephyr was. He mixed some older hits with current hits and kept our dance floor packed for the entire reception. He is incredibly laid back and very open to however you want to structure the music, but my best advice is to let him offer his influence on the music, you will love it.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Out of all the craziness that we dealt with during our wedding planning process, working with DJ Zephyr was a welcome relief. He has an ease and confidence about him that lets you know you are in good hands. Zephyr has the ability to play all of the specific songs you want to hear while simultaneous navigating the mood of the room. I would definitely recommend DJ Zephyr to anyone looking to have an upbeat, energetic and most importantly FUN wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zephyr was awesome! He kept my husband, myself, and our guests dancing all night long. I have never seen so many people consistently on a dance floor before! He read the crowd well, had a great sense of what we wanted to dance to, and made us smile the whole night. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User7961097, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Zephyr is fantastic!! Everyone was on the dance floor all night...from our grandparents to our teenage cousins! We got married in Palm Springs and we were based out of San Diego, Zephyr was great at communicating and eased the stress of planning an out of town wedding. Unfortunate weather also forced us to get a tent last minute and Zephyr came through with amazing lighting and a disco ball, which was awesome! Overall it was a wonderful experience and I will continue to recommend him for years to come!

Profile Picture Jana, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zephyr was an amazing DJ! Our wedding guests are still talking about how great our DJ was! The dance floor was never empty and we had such a fun night. He played all our requests and kept the party going. I would definitely recommend him for a wedding DJ/MC.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow! Zephyr did a fantastic job. He stuck with our style of music and read the crowd well. Our dance floor was full the entire night and many guests complimented us on an excellent DJ and music selection. We had a few last minute performances that he helped set up for us. We were happy with his professionalism and execution. Also, Zephyr was having a good time which made us happy!

Profile Picture LISA, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zephyr was amazing!!!! He made my wedding easier and I had less stress knowing he had my music handled. He was flexible literally down to the moment we were doing our first dance. His song choice was fantastic and he was friendly and accommodating. I cannot recommend him enough!! We will definitely be using him at our next event!

Profile Picture Audra, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zephyr was a dream to work with. We planned our wedding from Australia and he was extremely flexible with Skyping and super responsive with all of our questions and directions. All we wanted was a massive dance party the whole night and we totally achieved that! He was also great about recommendations on the night of to keep everyone really involved! And for the price, I would highly recommend him :)

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We really wanted a wedding in which all of our guests were on the dance floor. Zephyr read the crowd, responded swiftly and kept everyone dancing! We gave him only 5 songs that we requested and left the rest to him and he did not disappoint. Many of our guests commented on what great music we had.

Zephyr was professional, on time and responsive to email - all of which was essential when planning a destination wedding. We would not only recommend him, but use him again if the opportunity presents.

Profile Picture Sima, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We LOVE DJ Zephyr! We just had our wedding in Palm Springs and Zephyr made sure that our event was as special as can be. Our guests have been raving nonstop about how fun the music was -- From AC/DC, Paul Simon remixes to Top 40 hits and techno songs with, DJ Zephyr made sure to incorporate every genre of music we requested. Our guests were caught break dancing and doing handstands on the dance floor and the dance floor was packed with everyone from our young cousins to our grandparents. We highly recommend DJ Zephyr. He is professional, helpful, willing to listen and promote your vision for your special day and a whole lot of fun! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him.

Profile Picture Elise, 2/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can't say enough great things about Zephyr! We didn't really know what we wanted for music and he completely blew us away. The entire wedding was on the dance floor the whole night and dozens of our wedding guests came up to us specifically to compliment our awesome DJ. I wish we could do it all over tomorrow, we had the most amazing experience. Thank you!!

Profile Picture User5276215, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a fantastic receptions thanks to DJ Zephyr! The music was terrific. He hit all of our favorites and played songs that got all of our guests (young and older) onto the dance floor! That was no small feat. Also, because our ceremony was much shorter than expected, we wanted to move everything forward by 15-30 minutes. DJ Zephyr quickly accommodated our request and had everything running according to our new schedule!

Profile Picture User5174783, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Zephyr had the dance floor packed from the minute our wedding reception started until the last song! He played music that catered to all our guests and we were very impressed with his choice of songs as they were exactly what the crowd wanted. All our guests were raving about how great the music was and we could not have made a better choice with DJs!

Profile Picture Amar, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the best time at our wedding all thanks to the fun variety of music that DJ Zephyr created. I had given him a wide range of direction on songs that I liked and he effortlessly blended them into the perfect playlist that kept people energized. I never had to worry about a bad song coming on or a lull in the night!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I met with a few dj's before hiring Dj zephyr. We knew we made the right choice when we saw the energy that he created at a wedding we saw him play. The transitions of songs and the selection was perfect. He kept the dancelfoor packed without playing typical wedding music. Great service!! Lighting looked incredible as well!

Profile Picture User5346192, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service! Thank's Zephyr for playing at our wedding. Very professional and NOT cheesy! He had the dance floor packed. Definitely not your typical dj!

Profile Picture Hillary , 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Zephyr made our party. From the first dance to the last song of the night, he created a great party! I highly recommend this company if you are looking for an eclectic mix of music. The lighting was amazing as well.

Profile Picture User4031212, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art of sound did an amazing job at the my wedding. He played exactly what we wanted and had the dancefloor packed. Class act!

Profile Picture Vannessa, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art of Sound put on a great show. Had our guests dancing the whole night. Mixing was perfect, song selection was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture User2818172, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.3

Function disc jockey did a good job. All my guests had fun and that is the most important to my husband and I.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/22/09, 5 Reviews