The Art Of Grace Reviews

The Art Of Grace 4
The Art Of Grace 5
  • Y

Yoselin · Married on 10/05/2019

It was excellent and will definitely be recommending!

The art of Grace was exceptional! I loved how they were professional, efficient, very thoughtful to make sure we got the pictures we wanted on our wedding day. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was pictures were perfect!

The Art Of Grace 6
    Sent on 10/13/2019

Amy B · Married on 07/15/2019

We were so blessed to have found Sam! Such a talented photographer who captures the most timeless moments

We cannot say enough words of praise for Sam and Jos. They truly are the most talented pair of photographers. We were fortunate to have found them to shoot our family photos and wedding. Sams sweet personality and upmost professional disposition is unmatched. Their work is amazing and captures each special moment in an aspiring and creative way. We would not recommend anyone but them. They are truly amazing and work extremely hard to meet your every wish. Thank you Sam and Jos for making our wedding pictures some of the best memories from our special day. We absolutely love you both!

The Art Of Grace 7
    Sent on 07/01/2019

The Art Of Grace's reply:

Getting to shoot your wedding was SUCH an honor for Jos and I! We loved getting to witness and capture this special day of yours! If we could, we'd do it all over again. :)
  • Victoria

Victoria Morris · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect! We could not be happier with how all the photos turned out!

Samantha and Joseph did the pictures for my wedding, and I could not be happier with how they turned out! First off, they had all of the photos completely edited and returned to us in THREE DAYS, and they sent us over 380 pictures back. The photos were beautiful, very flattering, and very professional. We had 14 people total in our wedding party, and it’s amazing that they were able to make everyone look perfect in every shot! They were also great working with children! Both of the photographers were very personable and easy to work with, and were comfortable with quickly directing people into different poses. They made sure that we had all the photos and poses that we wanted. They were also happy to drive around to different locations to shoot pictures for us. I would 10000% recommend these photographers to anyone, for any event! I am so happy with how all of our photos turned out, and I will definitely be using their business again in the future! Thank you Joseph and Samantha!!!!

The Art Of Grace 8
    The Art Of Grace 9
    The Art Of Grace 10
    The Art Of Grace 11
    The Art Of Grace 12
    The Art Of Grace 13
    Sent on 07/02/2019

The Art Of Grace's reply:

Torrie I can't even describe how much this means to me!! Thank you for taking the time to show how we were able to bless you! You and Caleb had such a beautiful wedding, and it was our greatest honor to get to be there and help you save these memories forever!

Autumn · Married on 01/09/2019

Beautiful pictures, 100% recommend!

Samantha did a beautiful job capturing the precious moments throughout our day. Her work is stunning. She kept communication easy and smooth leading up to wedding. On the wedding day itself, she was flexible, available, and everywhere at once, ready with her camera. Afterwards, well, I've never had pictures back so fast from anyone! Would 100% recommend choosing Samantha and The Art of Grace as your wedding photographer! My husband and I could not be happier with our pictures. We will treasure the photos and the moments they hold for years to come.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Stennett · Married on 04/07/2019

Best decision!

Choosing Sam and Jos as our photographers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only did out pictures turn out beautifully (I'll talk more about that.) But having them there that day just brought an incredible peace to the event. Sammy was a voice of calm for me and I felt immediately cared for by her. The way she directs was gentle enough to make us feel comfortable, but she also knew what she was doing and helped explain things to my frazzled brain. We received our pictures within two weeks all edited! She was completely open to any changes we wanted with the edits all though we didn't feel like we needed any. There were many candid pictures of the night that captured our loved ones in such a beautiful light. It was really fun getting to send those out to our families. All in all we were so blessed by this company and this family! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/27/2019