The Art Floral Reviews

Salt Lake City, UT
Rating 4.8 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Averi Married on 08/18/2018
    We recently used The Art Floral to be our Florist for our wedding and had the best experience ever! Stefanie was very professional and knowledgable throughout the entire planning process.
    She was very considerate of my budget and wanting to make sure that I was getting the most for my money. Since I was dead set on saving money, she wanted to make sure I wasn't cutting too many corners and wanted me to have a beautiful bouquet to make me feel special so we cut down on a couple thing so that I could do so. She also repurposed my bridesmaid's bouquets so that they weren't held for 10 minutes then tossed aside.
    I was very impressed with her responsiveness to all my emails and she was always willing to meet with me to go over whatever changes and questions I had which was a lot! I got 3 quotes from various florists here locally and hers was the best one. Stefanie decorated our venue with the flowers perfectly. I could have not asked for a more perfect floral setup. All my bridesmaids bouquets and groomsmen's flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend The Art Floral to anybody needing a florist!!
    Rebekah Married on 10/22/2016
    Such a great florist! East to work with, great communication (which is important when you are booking from out of state), and great design! My flowers were gorgeous! She did my bridal bouquet, the groom's boutonniere, and three flower crowns for the flower girls. Everything turned out perfect, they were just what I wanted!
  • Z
    Zosia Married on 05/23/2015
    The people at the art floral were absolutely fantastic!! I was planning a wedding from out of state so I wasn't able to meet with them in person which can be stressful. They were so great at making the whole process smooth and were so great at keeping in contact with me. It really relieved a lot of stress. Then they made the most gorgeous bouquets I could ever had imagined. I was blown away when I saw them! They were so so incredible and they came out better than the picture I had in my head. They were SO amazing and SO well priced! Everyone loved my flowers and couldn't believe the bouquet. They truly created a work of art, I was just sad they weren't going to live forever. I can't say enough good things!

Kaimi Married on 07/13/2013
    I met with Stefanie for the first time on Saturday, June 29th, 2 weeks before my wedding! The previous vendor I was looking to use flaked on me! I thought I was out of luck until my friend found The Art Floral. We went in and talked about what I was looking for and she knew exactly what my vision was and the price was unbeatable! I got my bridal bouquet (which was a cascade bouquet), a bridesmaid bouquet and 3 boutonnière for less then $300 with top of the line quality. She even threw together a cute little bouquet for me to use for my bridals that day in like 5 minutes! Love them and I highly recommend them to anyone!
    Rebecca Married on 08/12/2012
    Stefanie from The Art Floral did the most beautiful job for my wedding 3 weeks ago. After many years of buying lovely bouquets from The Art Floral, I selected them for my wedding. They had done a wonderful job with my sister's wedding the prior year, so I felt confident it would be nice, but I just couldn't have imagined how exceptionally beautiful it would be!

We began working together in January shortly after I got engaged. Stefanie met with me several times and even emailed me arrangements and ideas (since I was working long distance). She was very accommodating to my requests and ready to brainstorm for new ideas when i wanted to search a bit further. Ultimately I decided on a wildflower theme since I was getting married in the mountains in August, but since I don't have a firm understanding of floral arrangements, I left a lot of details up to her. The arrangements were elegant and modern, flowing and playful, as well as reasonably priced.

The guests took as many pictures of the flowers as of the ceremony! The bouquets and boutonnieres were just right and very much captured the groom and me perfectly. Additionally, the flowers for the venue, the tables, the ceremony stage, the wedding cake were gorgeous.

Lastly, I had wanted flowers for my hair. I spoke with Stefanie about this and she made hairpins with fresh wildflowers. When I was concerned about how to place them in my hair (since I had already visited the salon earlier that day), Stefanie informed me that she had also attend school for cosmetology and she quickly placed them perfectly in my hair. Amazing!

The Art Floral really did a phenomenal job! I can't say enough about this experience!
    Carrie Married on 05/29/2010
    Stephanie helped me turn my ideas into true works of art. Unlike many of the florists we talked to, Stephanie actually _listened_ to us, worked with our ideas, and added her own artistic touch to create stunning bouquets, boutineers, and centerpieces. Stephanie met with us several times as we worked through my ideas, and she personally came to the wedding site to make sure everything was perfect on my wedding day. We are so glad we picked The Art Floral for our wedding!
  • User930807 2+ years ago
    My flowers were absolutely georgeous. They gave the unique feel that I wanted - not the standard flowers. The owner of the company takes pride in helping her brides and you can tell she really cares. The only downside was my bride bouquet was a lot bigger then I had wanted it, and they forgot the 2 doves and nest for the top of the cake. But other than that they were great to work with. Thank you for helping make my dreams come true!
    Maggie Married on 01/12/2016
    They are prompt to reply to issues. I appreciate their commitment to customer service. I will be using them again.
    Shelbi Married on 09/02/2017
    I was very pleased with the Art Floral for our wedding! I honestly do not know much about flowers so I was very nervous when it came to picking a florist. I wanted to make sure we got a good one so I booked them about seven months in advance. When I met with them I told them our colors and showed them my Pinterest board so they could see the style that I like best and they handled the rest! I didn't really have to talk to them much after that! Our flowers turned out so perfect and we got so many compliments on them! Our wedding looked like a fairytale, thank you Art Floral!
  • User2679621 2+ years ago
    Beautiful flowers and design was great. Late to deliver for wedding but all worked out.