The Annapolis Photographer Reviews

The Annapolis Photographer 5
The Annapolis Photographer 6
The Annapolis Photographer 7

Lisamarie · Married on 06/17/2016

Marcus was our wedding photographer and went above and beyond to make our experience amazing, He was professional and super personable. We initially did our engagement session with him so he could get to know us a bit. Once it was time for the wedding, he captured the most amazing photos!!! I am still getting compliments on how detail oriented and professional he was from all of my guests. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for superb photographer for a reasonable price. Thank you Marcus!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Brian · Married on 05/30/2016

Make sure you do your research and compare vendors and pricing. If you're looking for quality work at a fair price, The Annapolis Photographer is a great way to go. Not only great pics & prices but they were extremely professional getting what we wanted on the day of directing everyone where they needed be. My son has autism and we were impressed with how well Marcus was patient with him and got him to cooperate. We couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Sent on 06/30/2016

They take very nice photos and are affordable.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2016

I am speechless! Annapolis Photography SAVED MY WEDDING DAY! I was not going to hire a professional photographer due to the expense and a friend of mine's daughter (who is an apprentice) offered to shoot my wedding as a gift to us. However, the Monday before our wedding we found out she didn't have the right equipment to accurately take indoor still shots or evening shots without sunlight. Marcus just so happened to be there at the venue that night witnessing our discoveries. He offered to shoot 2.5-3 hours of my wedding and reception for an extreme discount! His photo hi res images turned out amazing and he truly saved us. HATS OFF TO ANNAPOLIS PHOTOGRAPHY AND MARCUS

Sent on 04/25/2016

Marcus and Michael were wonderful photographers and a pleasure to work with. Very happy I chose them to capture the big day!

Sent on 12/03/2015

George · Married on 09/26/2015

Good value and very professional. It was a pleasure working with Marcus and Michael Mayer.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2015

Marcus was simply AMAZING! He pinpointed every special moment in my wedding and I couldn't ask for a better photographer.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/22/2015

Marcus was wonderful. He took the time to meet with me, listened to what and how I wanted things - he even wrote them down. When my vow renewal day came, he was there on time, with a smile on his face. The day does go fast, but I had the pictures I wanted, (even though I forgot about them) because Marcus took the time to write them down and remind me.

You will not be disappointed, either with Marcus, of The Annapolis Photographer or his pictures.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Marla · Married on 08/01/2015

Highly recommend The Annapolis Photographer!!! Photos are all you really have when it's all over so you want the best - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2015

The Annapolis Photographer provides a great service, amazing pictures and good memories for a lifetime. It is also very affordable.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Colleen · Married on 06/20/2015

I met with several different photographers for my wedding. I was immediately impressed with Marcus' work and professionalism. He was also very personable and made sure to show us many different options that we could chose from, as we were on a budget. I met with a few other photographers after my meeting with Marcus and no one impressed me as much as he did. In the end, I am EXTREMELY happy that we went with our instincts and chose The Annapolis Photographer. He was very thorough, met with us before the wedding to review important photos and timeline for the wedding. At the wedding, he was fantastic! Was right there to capture every great photo opportunity. He was organized and got all of the pictures taken, while still ensuring guests were able to attend cocktail hour and not wrapped up in hours of pictures. The end result is phenomenal. I just reviewed my photos and could not have asked for any more! I truly feel that my special day was captured exactly as I would have dreamed. Thank you, Marcus!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Nicki · Married on 05/23/2015

We couldn't have been happier with the service and images from our wedding which we just finished going through online. Marcus and his team did everything they promised, organizing our groups and keeping things moving made things go smooth and on schedule. We also appreciated that they have an actual place of business unlike other photographers we met with. In life you get what you pay for and The Annapolis Photographer was worth every penny. #Zerocomplaints

Sent on 06/02/2015

Great photographer. Caught great moments and had beautiful pictures for us. Made an amazing album. I was so happy with the service, I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2015

David · event on 04/18/2015

Marcus is an excellent Photographer, the pictures from our anniversary party are priceless

Sent on 05/07/2015

Marcus was an absolute pleasure to work with across all fronts. He was professional, timely, met all my tight deadlines, was very flexible and incredibly easy to work with. Most importantly, the pictures were fantastic.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Camesha · Married on 11/14/2014

Marcus was very professional and kind. He was able to work with us on a very short notice and was very professional about it. He gave us excellent feedback and ideas to make our day beautiful. He captured every moment with grace and elegance.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Susan · event on 09/28/2014

Marcus was very professional and took all the pictures I asked him to without question. We had a 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal Ceremony and full Reception just like a wedding. I would recommend The Annapolis Photographer to anyone for their special occasion or for any Photographic needs. He is super!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Beth · Married on 09/27/2014

Marcus was great to work with. He really takes time considering how to get the best pictures. We can't wait to see the rest of our pictures!! Thank you Marcus

Sent on 10/07/2014

From day one we knew what we wanted and had a tough time finding a photographer that would work with us until we came to The Annapolis Photographer. Our requests were no problem for Marcus. Throughout the process he was readily available to answer questions and concerns. They arrived on time and got right down to it since they knew exactly what we were looking for. I can't wait to see how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Jeremy · Married on 08/02/2014

We chose Marcus because we felt his sample pictures showed real unique vision and "voice". He did not disappoint! We just got through viewing the pictures and they are magical! He did a superb job of capturing our day and caught all those little extra moments that we had forgotten about. His packages where a great value but he is worth twice the price. I would recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Mrs · Married on 07/25/2014

Fabulous service and our photos were perfect

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 06/20/2014

Marcus is amazingly fun and very talented! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined! He is very flexible and easy to work with, truly important qualities when planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Emily · Married on 05/17/2014

Marcus was very accommodating and friendly and we love our photos. :)

Sent on 06/27/2014

Marcus was an absolute pleasure! He was professional, integrated well with our guests and took beautiful photographs. We would definitely recommend him for any event.

Sent on 09/04/2014

I have recommended The Annapolis Photographer to all of my friends that are planning an event. They are professional and produce beautiful projects. I am very happy with my decision to have The Annapolis Photographer at my wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2014