85 Reviews for The Annapolis Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
83 The Annapolis Photographer Reviews

Marcus and Mike were amazing. They made sure we got all our pictures in quickly before the rain came. They were so funny and easy to work with! The pictures turned out amazing.

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

True professionals in every sense. We could not be more happy with the level of service in quality of photos. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jerome, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Second Shooter

Just had them photograph my wedding and engagement pictures and they did a wonderful job. Couldnt be any happier!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

Marcus, the owner was very easy to work with. Felt like one of the family on our special day. Highly comes recommended, very professional and wants to capture your vision just like you want it and more. Very happy with the end results cant wait to see the album. Very easy to get in touch with and work with.

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Marcus. Fantastic job, incredible pictures, and we recommend him highly.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Marcus and Michael on our family's very special occasion was a treat!! The Annapolis Photgrapher company was both personable and perfessional. It was so easy to enjoy the day knowing they were capturing all of the memories for us. Not intrusive at all but they still seemed to get everything phographed. Can not say enough!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcus was an absolute blast! My wife and I couldn't have found a more professional and fun photographer for our quaint wedding. He knew the best angles and poses for every shot. I would recommend THE Annapolis Photographer to anyone.

Profile Picture Conner, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Annapolis Photographer photographed my Annapolis wedding in September and I couldn't be happier with the results. They were professional, courteous, and very accommodating every step of the way. I would (and have) recommend them to any stressed out bride to be - you really don't have to worry about a thing with Marcus and his team. I'll be using them for any future photography needs.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marcus and his team exceeded my expectations for photography. From the beginning, Marcus showed great initiative to make sure he got to know my husband and I and understand what we wanted from a wedding photographer. The day itself was perfect, with each photographer (we had two) making sure to capture the best candid moments as well as take advantage of the scenery and lighting outside for great pictures. I couldn't have asked for better - highly recommend !

Profile Picture Dana, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

You NEED to hire the Annapolis Photographer for your wedding. I just got my pictures back and I could not be happier. Marcus and his team did such an incredible, fantastic, amazing job. I always hate the way I look in pictures, so I was very nervous about getting the wedding pictures back. I had nothing to be nervous about. I don't know what kind of magic Marcus was using, but he made me, my husband, and all of our guests look wonderful. I literally can't stop smiling! Marcus, thank you so much for capturing such a special day!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marcus is fantastic! Professional, friendly, flexible, and obviously very talented. Our pictures for our Indian wedding are incredible. Thanks again to Marcus and his team. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Rajni, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Annapolis Photographer did such an amazing job on our wedding photos. Everyone we dealt with was so friendly and the photos were even better then I could have asked for. Thank you so much, my friend is looking forward to having you guys for her big day!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcus, the Annapolis photographer, is a professional in every sense of the word. He is first rate and helped me decide on a lot of things I was unsure of. I thought he was great in the way he worked with me to lay out my photos, which turned out to have meaning and captured many of the emotions of my wedding, so that the photos, beautiful in themselves, told the story of that day that was so special with my fiancé. Plus his rates are reasonable. Super nice guy!

Profile Picture User7374536, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Annapolis Photographer was very professional, communicative and made our wedding day so much fun! Marcus clearly knew what he was doing and made the whole process easy and relaxing!

Profile Picture Brianne, 10/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would say, don't bother to check into any other Photographer, just hire the Annapolis Photographer! He and his assistants are just wonderful to work with and the pictures are superb!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcus and David are amazing! They took beautiful photos of my wedding! Our photos are even getting featured in Looking Good Magazine in Annapolis! I was thrilled! My only issue was that they didn't get photos of the reception venue without people in it. So I didn't really have just a picture of my empty tent on empty tables.

They were great about setting people properly so the photos look balanced and they had tons of ideas for photos!

We even had a drone shot of all the guests at the wedding!!! One of my favs!

They were also super flexible, I was never able to get my engagement photos taken due to weather, (we rescheduled 3 times) However, instead we had them shoot our rehearsal dinner which I think was the best idea ever. I would definitely call them again if I need a photographer!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 8/27/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

Marcus is an amazing photographer! My wife is beautiful every minute of every day, but Marcus even made ME look good in our pictures. From our engagement shoot to our outdoor wedding during a heat advisory, he made everything relaxed and fun. It was important to us that we work with an artist and not just a journalist. Marcus completely satisfied us by giving us beautiful pieces of art to treasure for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Dave, 7/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Marcus was our wedding photographer and went above and beyond to make our experience amazing, He was professional and super personable. We initially did our engagement session with him so he could get to know us a bit. Once it was time for the wedding, he captured the most amazing photos!!! I am still getting compliments on how detail oriented and professional he was from all of my guests. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for superb photographer for a reasonable price. Thank you Marcus!!!!!

Profile Picture Lisamarie, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of using Marcus as our photographer on June 17, 2016 at Celebrations at the Bay. To say he did an amazing job would be an understatement. We are completely thrilled with the way our photos turned out! Marcus was super responsive from the beginning and followed through with every detail that he said he would. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Everything from the quality, price, and details were absolutely perfect. Thank you, Marcus!

Profile Picture Lisamarie, 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Make sure you do your research and compare vendors and pricing. If you're looking for quality work at a fair price, The Annapolis Photographer is a great way to go. Not only great pics & prices but they were extremely professional getting what we wanted on the day of directing everyone where they needed be. My son has autism and we were impressed with how well Marcus was patient with him and got him to cooperate. We couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

They take very nice photos and are affordable.

Profile Picture User6788319, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

I am speechless! Annapolis Photography SAVED MY WEDDING DAY! I was not going to hire a professional photographer due to the expense and a friend of mine's daughter (who is an apprentice) offered to shoot my wedding as a gift to us. However, the Monday before our wedding we found out she didn't have the right equipment to accurately take indoor still shots or evening shots without sunlight. Marcus just so happened to be there at the venue that night witnessing our discoveries. He offered to shoot 2.5-3 hours of my wedding and reception for an extreme discount! His photo hi res images turned out amazing and he truly saved us. HATS OFF TO ANNAPOLIS PHOTOGRAPHY AND MARCUS

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Marcus and Michael were wonderful photographers and a pleasure to work with. Very happy I chose them to capture the big day!

Profile Picture User6016715, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards, High-Res Images

Good value and very professional. It was a pleasure working with Marcus and Michael Mayer.

Profile Picture George, 9/26/15, 1 Review