The Annapolis Photographer Reviews

The Annapolis Photographer 6
The Annapolis Photographer 7
  • Christina

Christina Figueroa · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Great experience and amazing pictures!

Fantastic photographer and very professional! Marcus took beautiful pictures and made sure to capture special moments throughout our day. We have so many beautiful pictures!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Shannon Hoover · Married on 05/04/2019

Talked a few days before wedding and was already prepared for photos I wanted

Marcus and Michael did amazing photography for my wedding! Very professional with great personality and Good humor. We talked about pictures I wanted few days before and everything went so smoothly. After seeing the wedding photos, I could not have picked a better team than these guys as the work they do together make the pictures so amazing and beautiful. They are there and ready for every special moment including the guests. I honestly don't usually write reviews but these guys deserve it and I would highly recommend them.... Thanks again Annapolis photography!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    The Annapolis Photographer 8
    The Annapolis Photographer 9
    The Annapolis Photographer 10
    The Annapolis Photographer 11
    The Annapolis Photographer 12

Jessica Papaleonti · Married on 03/12/2019

Goes out of his way to make your experience special

Marcus did an amazing job with our daughters wedding. She had a small ceremony at the courthouse with a reception to follow a few hours later. Marcus set up a laptop at the reception and displayed photos he had taken of the family at the ceremony. This was not something the bride had planned but I asked Marcus if he thought he could pull it off and he did. Everyone at the reception really enjoyed seeing the photos and the bride and groom did as well!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kathleen Cullen · Married on 10/20/2018

Friendly and easy to work with

Everything about working with Marcus was very smooth. I liked that initial appointments could be made online, made it very convenient to see when he was available. We ended up only needing one meeting because Marcus had a good sense of what we wanted. He was easy to get in touch with whenever questions came up. He has a very friendly personality and was great to work with during the reception. The photos turned out great. Highly recommend working with this group!

Sent on 11/07/2018

RICHARD · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike did an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/27/2018

Marcus and Mike were amazing. They made sure we got all our pictures in quickly before the rain came. They were so funny and easy to work with! The pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Susan · Married on 06/16/2018

Marcus and his staff were fabulous! They made many suggestions for photos that we had not thought of. They showed up on time and with a smile and personable! We loved their work!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jerome · Married on 06/02/2018

True professionals in every sense. We could not be more happy with the level of service in quality of photos. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Tamara · Married on 05/12/2018

Marcus, the owner was very easy to work with. Felt like one of the family on our special day. Highly comes recommended, very professional and wants to capture your vision just like you want it and more. Very happy with the end results cant wait to see the album. Very easy to get in touch with and work with.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Michael · Married on 03/23/2018

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Marcus. Fantastic job, incredible pictures, and we recommend him highly.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Suzanne · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Marcus and Michael on our family's very special occasion was a treat!! The Annapolis Photgrapher company was both personable and perfessional. It was so easy to enjoy the day knowing they were capturing all of the memories for us. Not intrusive at all but they still seemed to get everything phographed. Can not say enough!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Conner · Married on 09/08/2017

Marcus was an absolute blast! My wife and I couldn't have found a more professional and fun photographer for our quaint wedding. He knew the best angles and poses for every shot. I would recommend THE Annapolis Photographer to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/03/2017

The Annapolis Photographer photographed my Annapolis wedding in September and I couldn't be happier with the results. They were professional, courteous, and very accommodating every step of the way. I would (and have) recommend them to any stressed out bride to be - you really don't have to worry about a thing with Marcus and his team. I'll be using them for any future photography needs.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Dana · Married on 07/22/2017

Marcus and his team exceeded my expectations for photography. From the beginning, Marcus showed great initiative to make sure he got to know my husband and I and understand what we wanted from a wedding photographer. The day itself was perfect, with each photographer (we had two) making sure to capture the best candid moments as well as take advantage of the scenery and lighting outside for great pictures. I couldn't have asked for better - highly recommend !

Sent on 08/06/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/22/2017

Marcus was very easy to work with. We wanted a relaxed atmosphere for our wedding, not a big production and he was able to capture that in his pictures. He fit our budget, but also had the experience to produce good photos. He called a few days before the wedding to review everything we wanted. He called the morning of the wedding to assure us he would see us later in the day. That was one less thing for us to worry about as we rushed around the morning of the wedding trying to get ready! We received our pictures as promised. He was flexible as far as ordering albums after the wedding - we did not have to commit to anything beforehand. He even made the most of some rain on our wedding day by taking some great umbrella photos!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/03/2017

You NEED to hire the Annapolis Photographer for your wedding. I just got my pictures back and I could not be happier. Marcus and his team did such an incredible, fantastic, amazing job. I always hate the way I look in pictures, so I was very nervous about getting the wedding pictures back. I had nothing to be nervous about. I don't know what kind of magic Marcus was using, but he made me, my husband, and all of our guests look wonderful. I literally can't stop smiling! Marcus, thank you so much for capturing such a special day!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Rajni · Married on 04/08/2017

Marcus is fantastic! Professional, friendly, flexible, and obviously very talented. Our pictures for our Indian wedding are incredible. Thanks again to Marcus and his team. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Tiffany · Married on 02/25/2017

The Annapolis Photographer did such an amazing job on our wedding photos. Everyone we dealt with was so friendly and the photos were even better then I could have asked for. Thank you so much, my friend is looking forward to having you guys for her big day!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Mike · Married on 10/15/2016

Marcus, the Annapolis photographer, is a professional in every sense of the word. He is first rate and helped me decide on a lot of things I was unsure of. I thought he was great in the way he worked with me to lay out my photos, which turned out to have meaning and captured many of the emotions of my wedding, so that the photos, beautiful in themselves, told the story of that day that was so special with my fiancé. Plus his rates are reasonable. Super nice guy!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Brianne · Married on 10/04/2016

The Annapolis Photographer was very professional, communicative and made our wedding day so much fun! Marcus clearly knew what he was doing and made the whole process easy and relaxing!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Donna · Married on 09/03/2016

I would say, don't bother to check into any other Photographer, just hire the Annapolis Photographer! He and his assistants are just wonderful to work with and the pictures are superb!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • Bridgette

Bridgette · Married on 08/27/2016

Marcus and David are amazing! They took beautiful photos of my wedding! Our photos are even getting featured in Looking Good Magazine in Annapolis! I was thrilled! My only issue was that they didn't get photos of the reception venue without people in it. So I didn't really have just a picture of my empty tent on empty tables.

They were great about setting people properly so the photos look balanced and they had tons of ideas for photos!

We even had a drone shot of all the guests at the wedding!!! One of my favs!

They were also super flexible, I was never able to get my engagement photos taken due to weather, (we rescheduled 3 times) However, instead we had them shoot our rehearsal dinner which I think was the best idea ever. I would definitely call them again if I need a photographer!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Dave · Married on 07/24/2016

Marcus is an amazing photographer! My wife is beautiful every minute of every day, but Marcus even made ME look good in our pictures. From our engagement shoot to our outdoor wedding during a heat advisory, he made everything relaxed and fun. It was important to us that we work with an artist and not just a journalist. Marcus completely satisfied us by giving us beautiful pieces of art to treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Lisamarie · Married on 06/17/2016

We had the pleasure of using Marcus as our photographer on June 17, 2016 at Celebrations at the Bay. To say he did an amazing job would be an understatement. We are completely thrilled with the way our photos turned out! Marcus was super responsive from the beginning and followed through with every detail that he said he would. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Everything from the quality, price, and details were absolutely perfect. Thank you, Marcus!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Lisamarie · Married on 06/17/2016

Marcus was our wedding photographer and went above and beyond to make our experience amazing, He was professional and super personable. We initially did our engagement session with him so he could get to know us a bit. Once it was time for the wedding, he captured the most amazing photos!!! I am still getting compliments on how detail oriented and professional he was from all of my guests. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for superb photographer for a reasonable price. Thank you Marcus!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016