The Aerie at Eagle Landing Reviews

The Aerie at Eagle Landing 5
The Aerie at Eagle Landing 6
The Aerie at Eagle Landing 7

KAREN · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely wonderful to work with! I organized a Rehearsal Dinner from thousands of miles away...only visited once! However, because of their constant communication, I felt great about the entire process. The food was fantastic, the setting gorgeous, and the price was top-notch for the services received. I couldn't be happier with how the dinner turned out. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

• Melissa

melissa gallagher · Married on 08/24/2018

Easy and Beautiful

We worked with Chelsea and since day one we were in love. Beautiful venue, super easy, super fun and best of all we didn't really have to do anything! Our food, drink, wedding coordinator, DJ all worked so well together!

The Aerie at Eagle Landing 15
    The Aerie at Eagle Landing 20
    The Aerie at Eagle Landing 21
    The Aerie at Eagle Landing 22

Tianna · Married on 08/03/2018

Chelsea was our amazing coordinator! The food, venue and all the staff were magical. I suggest this venue to anyone who wants the wedding of their dreams. The rehearsal dinner was in the cave (wedding in August) which is the cutest space I have ever seen.

The Aerie at Eagle Landing 23
    The Aerie at Eagle Landing 24
    The Aerie at Eagle Landing 25

Nancy · Married on 02/24/2018

Not only is The Aerie beautiful, even in winter, you won't find a more accommodating or doting staff for your wedding or reception. My daughters wedding was amazing!

janelle · Married on 12/01/2017

Beckie and the team were wonderful to work with. They really do provide a very convenient set of packages so you can go as elaborate or as simple as you want. They provide tablecloths, napkins, chair covers, centerpieces (small price), and delicious catering. The plates they have are large square ones, so you don't need chargers. We ended up going with gold foil doilies on the tables. We had our daughter's Beyonce-themed sweet 16 there and it was perfect. Great place to have a party if you want to give your little love a memorable and classy event at a great value. The kids all said the food was great, the venue was beautiful, and even the little kids enjoyed going outside on the green. We served the mini burgers, crab cakes, veggies, hummus, a cheese platter and a full bar during the cocktail hour. For dinner we had the cranberry salmon, prime rib, caesar salad, asparagus and mashed potatoes. Full bar with cocktails for the adults and a signature mocktail for the teens. A perfect night at a perfect place. (PS. We ordered satin napkins, chair sashes, and runners from Barclays.)

Sent on 12/08/2017
    The Aerie at Eagle Landing 26
    The Aerie at Eagle Landing 27

The Aerie at Eagle Landing's reply:

Hi Janelle, Thank you so much for this great review! The success and happiness of all weddings and events is our team's number 1 goal! Thank you for hosting your daughters special Sweet 16 at The Aerie! We enjoyed working with you and Christine through the entire process and hope to see you again soon!

Shilo · Married on 11/04/2017

We initially had another venue lined up. We did not think that The Aerie was in our price range. When our venue suddenly had to cancel due to a local fire, we decided to try anyway. I think all things happen for a reason because we loved it here and think it worked out for the best. I wouldn't change a thing.

Chelsea was amazing to work with. We were exhausted and overwhelmed, and asked her to take the lead for us on a lot. She was happy to do so, and was very responsive to us. They accommodated special menu requests, adding things at the last minute, worked with our smaller budget, and were great about EVERYTHING. Janelle, the catering manager, and Chris, the bartender, were also amazing. Our guests commented on how sweet everyone was, and how helpful. Our food was delicious. We had a November wedding, so we did prime rib, salmon, whipped potatoes, green beans, and stuffing with gravy. It was wonderful! The venue looked beautiful. We really could not have asked for a more fun, helpful crew and a more beautiful venue. It all worked out so well, and we absolutely loved our day. We are so pleased. I highly recommend calling The Aerie. They have many options and are willing to step outside the box in order to make the day happen!

Lyndsay · Married on 06/04/2017

Perfect venue for a experiential wedding. Great if you are planning from out of town or out of the state. Saundra and the staff make sure everything is perfect. The venue is breath taking and the activities make it enjoyable for all your guests.

Holly · Married on 04/29/2017

With ease...perfect affair!! Saundra, their wedding coordinator, is about as close to perfect as one could be. She is responsive, helpful, happy, calm, inventive, thoughtful and a master of logistics. She spoke to me on the phone, email or via text weekly for months. Poor woman should be missing most of her hair dealing with all these crazy brides-- but she handles all with a swift grace. Doesn't miss a beat! My whole family raved about her during the wedding rehearsal- she makes everyone feel important, involved and accountable. The facility at the Aerie was a lovely venue for a wedding. We had about 105 guest in the ball room. Outside under a tent with no walls, we had the bar with fire lamps that really set the mood.

The bartenders were nice and the kitchen and serving staff were great! Food was great-- salmon with cranberry butter, beef, house salad, rice medley, roasted veggies and rolls. The way in which the ballroom is setup everyone is relatively close to the action -- this encourages people to dance. And dance, they did!!

Honestly I have zero complaints. We recommend everyone to have their wedding or at least reception at the Aerie. I had gobs of people tell us we had the best wedding they have ever been to in their lives! I agree. =-)

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2017

We got married at The Aerie in April 2017 and it was really wonderful. We both lived out of state and the Aerie was great at helping us even with the difficulty of our being remote. We got the wedding coordinator package and Saundra was such a blessing! She gave us great recommendations on vendors and handled communication with them so everything went very smoothly. She helped us plan all of the details and had a great sense of what we wanted and helped make it happen. The venue was perfect even with some crazy weather the day of the wedding and handled our indoor ceremony and reception perfectly and we still got some beautiful outdoor photos on the grounds during the brief periods of no rain. The food was great and even met my needs for gluten free food. The bridal suite area was great. We also did the package with the sparkler exit, limo and hotel and that was really perfect! Everything went so well and we had a perfect day!

Alana · Married on 04/07/2017

We looked all over Portland for a venue for our April wedding and Aerie Landing was definitely the best location that offered full service, standard indoor and outdoor options, at a reasonable cost. Beckie was extremely helpful in explaining everything up front, and the various price points and costs were very clearly laid out in the folder we received at the first meeting. The day of our wedding we had a huge wind storm in the morning, but the staff had no issue slightly changing the plans to hold the ceremony in the tent, and all set-up was as requested and ahead of schedule. The actual food we selected was not available at the tasting night (held twice a year), but it was even better than we imagined. Overall, the Aerie is a beautiful venue, they are very professional, and they offer a wide variety of options and accommodations to meet the needs of varying budgets and wedding style.

Christine · Married on 10/09/2016

Chelsea was an awesome wedding coordinator! She was easy to get a hold of anytime of the day. Chelsea is extremely organized and cared about every little detail for our wedding which made it the best day ever. The entire Aerie staff from caterers, bartenders and servers were professional and nice throughout the entire experience.

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2016

The Aerie and Saundra are hands down the best people to work with ! Planning a wedding is stressful but the Aerie's team of wedding professionals and knowledge of the industry make the process streamlined and as painless as possible! Not to mention the beautiful site itself!! I was so impressed and slightly overwhelmed with everything upon our first meeting but Saundra was there to help every step of the way and she is literally an angel and quite frankly the sweetest person you will ever meet! I am so elated to have chosen this venue for our wedding! I can't say enough good things about them...they really go above and beyond for you and your day! Please do yourself a favor and book this venue...you will be not be disappointed with what they have to offer and the abilities of their team! Oh and did I mention you have an option to exit via helicopter!!!!

Amos · Married on 08/28/2016

The moment we walked into the venue we were greeted with smiling faces, and we were immediately attended and given a tour by Christa. It only got better from there, as we walked throughout the venue we fell more and more in love with it. It was a place we picture ourselves for our "once in a lifetime" moment with our friends and family. The space was well organized, clean, elegant and it was the perfect amount of space for our wedding. We visited several other venues around the Portland area but nothing matched the beauty, quality of service that The Aerie had provided. We originally had the sticker shock of a wedding and contemplated how big we really wanted to do the wedding but after comparing quotes and what was included, The Aerie made the most sense as far as what they had to offer us compared to what other venues offered at the same price (if not more expensive, for fewer things that it included).

We got married back in August and two months later we are still getting compliments from friends and family about the food, how beautiful the venue was, how helpful catering was, and overall how much they enjoyed our wedding. We worked with several people throughout, from the wonderful wedding planner they have, Saundra Tidswell, to the Banquet Captain we had, Chris, and many others. Going into it, we were unsure of how the food was going to turn out, but the Chef worked with our choices and NAILED IT!! The staff was super helpful and made the process as stress free as possible and were so easy to work with. Saundra was the best also, she took our phone calls whenever we had questions, was there for our special day, and even to this day we keep in touch. She represents The Aerie as a whole and what type of venue they are. They stood out from the rest and worked with our budget, were not pushy at all and made us feel like we were their only concern making sure everything went exactly how we wanted it to.

To sum it up, they helped us create our dream wedding!!!

Gee · Married on 08/25/2016

Christa Blakey set us for success in choosing our Ceremony and Reception venue. She worked closely with our budget and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. She gave us creative options in how we can save so that we can achieve our goal of getting married at The Aerie Eagle Landing. She even met with us on her day off so we could secure our decision. She truly went above and beyond and we highly recommend this Venue.

Absolutely love this venue! Great staff that were so willing to help and answer any questions we had!! The venue was gorgeous too!

brianna · Married on 06/04/2016

I booked this venue without seeing it first. I am living in Florida, so I had to plan everything long distance. I sent my sister and my mom to look at it before I sent the deposit, but I was sure it was the one after talking to the staff, and seeing the beautiful pictures. This venue is gorgeous!! They make sure all the flowers in the ceremony garden are fresh and vibrant, it just doesn't get any better. I loved that they had a separate room for the bride and groom. The bridal suite is amazing, with plenty of room for you and your bridesmaids. But the thing I loved the most was how helpful everyone was. Planning a wedding is stressful, but planning a wedding long distance is impossible without help. We booked the All-Inclusive package, and the Every Last Detail package with Saundra. That is the best money I have ever spent. Saundra was a lifesaver! I emailed her almost every week, sometimes everyday, for 2 years (we had to push the wedding back), and she was always very quick to respond, and always had a helpful tip, or answer for me. She made sure my day was perfect, and I cannot thank her enough!! Also, Kirk was the person I talked to for all my catering details. He was absolutely amazing!! There were a couple things that didn't go exactly as planned, but he made sure it got taken care of, and he was always so calm and reassuring. I can't say enough about the Aerie staff, they took care of everything so that I could enjoy my day. Thank you all so much!!!

Nadia · Married on 12/31/2015

My entire wedding experience would not have been as amazing as it was without the outstanding staff at The Aerie at Eagle Landing. From the moment I contacted Christa Blakey, she was the most professional and knowledgable person I could have asked for to help me plan my wedding. She always responded quickly, with helpful information, and enthusiastically. You can really tell she loves what she does, and that positivity rubs off during a potentially stressful time in your life! I really don't have one negative thing to say about this beautiful venue besides I am sad that it's over! The amount of time and attention Christa and the staff put into my wedding was above and beyond what I ever expected. Kirk, our banquet captain, was also extremely professional, respectful, and friendly. He helped to ensure that our day ran smoothly and that we had anything we could possibly need. The food was also amazing! We had people coming up to us all night telling us how delicious the salmon, clam chowder, and fettuccine alfredo was! We are still getting compliments about the food, especially the salmon. Overall, I cannot say enough positive things about the Aerie and their staff. I was just amazed at their level of professionalism, and felt taken care of on our big day. Christa, Kirk, and the entire staff are the best at what they do, and I am 100% positive they would make your experience just as outstanding as mine was. If I could give them a higher rating than just 5 stars, I would!

Laurie · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't even put into words how wonderful our experience was from the beginning when we booked our daughter's wedding all the way through the wedding and reception. Christa and Saundra were amazing to work with. They were both in communication with us every step of the way. Christa helped us make many of our decisions and was so helpful! She was genuinely excited for the couple and wanted to make their day special. She and Saundra even contacted my daughter when they had tried some food at another wedding and told her how great the entree was and that they thought of her and asked if she wanted to try it. We ended up going with it (Airline Chicken-I highly recommend it).

Saundra was worth every penny, and then some. If you are wondering whether you really need a coordinator for the day of, the answer is yes! She was fantastic. We brought all of our decorations to the rehearsal and everything was magically set up perfectly for the wedding. We didn't have to do anything! She even decided that the wedding needed to be "more magical" for the couple when we ended up moving the ceremony in to the Marquee tent because of rain, so she lined the aisle with floating candles. It was beautiful. Every tiny detail was taken care of by Saundra. And, you can tell that she really loves what she does.

Our banquet captain, Kirk, was fantastic. The food was amazing! And the service was excellent. The venue, with the bar on the open tented patio, was perfect for the reception. My daughter decided that the "theme" for her wedding was "Legal and Fun" and it was both, and beautiful, too. I have had many, many people tell me that this was the best, most fun, and most beautiful wedding they have ever been to.

I highly recommend The Aerie to anyone who is looking for a venue for their wedding. You will not regret it.

The entire Aerie staff made our wedding day one to remember. From the day we booked our venue and the whole journey in between they were all on board and ready for the adventure. We worked closely with Beckie, Saundra and Chef Michael. Beckie and Saundra teamed up to answer all my questions and needs in an effective and timely manner. Any request we had they were ready, eager and willing to tackle the task. We also opted to have a helicopter send off and Ingo and Holly from Konect Aviation delivered an unforgettable send off for us; nothing short of phenomenal. And Chef Michael deserves his very own round of applause. He never ceased to amaze us with his knowledge, flare and confidence in the kitchen. We trusted him to create a menu that our guests would never forget; and everyone raved on how good the food tasted. We might be a little biased, but its the best we have ever had! If we could, then we would hire him to cook for us every single day! They went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of and we couldn't have asked for a better team to assist us on our special day. Thank you to everyone for making it a night to remember.

kathi · Married on 08/28/2015

My daughter loved her wedding at the Aerie. She and her groom lived out of town, so a lot of the wedding planning fell on my shoulders (MOM). I found Saundra Tidswell to be an excellent wedding planner and well worth her weight in gold. She was very communicative, positive, and professional. She was creative, and a great problem solver. She helped alleviate a lot of my nervous "mother of the bride anxiety".

The Aerie is an idyllic setting. There are options for any kind of weather, which was a relief to us. It was picture perfect for photography. The food was excellent, The facility is superb inside and out.
    We even had our rehearsal dinner there at the CAVE, and found that to be a very fun setting.

All the staff was very helpful all along the way. I greatly appreciated all of them and I would highly recommend this venue to a friend or another family member.

We all were very pleased and have wonderful memories.

Kristina · Married on 08/15/2015

I feel like I’ll need more room than this page provides to gush about how wonderfully exceptional this venue is. First off, just by looking at it from the outside for the first time, we thought it would be way out of our price range. After comparing it to other venues we had been considering, this one had everything we were looking for, plus was competitive to the other venues that didn’t provide as much. They even have mini golf for the kids to play during the reception! We set up a meeting with Beckie & we were hooked. We immediately loved Beckie and the setting was perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony, indoor reception. Our families are larger and fitting them here was no issue at all. You would never think this venue was so close to the freeway, you feel like you’re in your own world. Everywhere you look, something is picturesque. My only wish to change anything about my wedding is that I would want an evening wedding, just to see the entire area light up at night.

Did I mention how much we love Beckie? No? She’s the best. By far the sweetest, most genuine woman I’ve ever known & incredibly cheerful. You can’t help but be excited to plan a wedding when she’s around. She was ALWAYS there to answer questions, & when you have no idea what you want in a wedding, this is the woman you want standing next to you. We could always count on emailing or calling her & her response by the next day at the latest, even about the smallest details. Planning a wedding is much more work than I ever anticipated & not once did I have to worry things were under control with them. My now husband and I met almost every staff member & mgr throughout the course of 6mo of planning & with each person it was obvious every person loved their job.

You can guess what the 2nd most important part of a wedding is besides the actual ceremony. Yes. The food was superb. The chef is a master of his craft. I would not have chosen anywhere else to share my best friend with those we love most.

Dana · Married on 08/15/2015

The most beautiful site, my daughter's wedding was perfection here. The outdoor ceremony space is a lovely garden, perfectly manicured with flowers and greenery, while the ballroom provided an area for elegant dining and fun dancing. Our wedding was an evening wedding with guests seated inside and out. The patio and grounds were beautifully lit with twinkle lites. The ballroom was nicely draped and the table settings were elegantly decorated with candles and flowers. The staff is extremely professional, monitoring your financials as well as managing to your requirements. The food choices were excellent, and our guests commented on the great dinner. Thank you, Banquet Captain Kirk! Our Wedding Coordinator, Saundra Tidswell, was absolutely amazing. Her experience was so helpful from beginning to end. She is brilliant, and helped us have the most wonderful wedding in the world. She really does manage every last detail, and took care of my daughter as if she was her own. Thank you so much, Saundra!

We were married here on Aug. 22nd, 2015. When we first started the selection process, we researched a lot of venues here in Oregon heavily. We selected the Aerie because of a few things: the beauty of the location, the outdoor garden and indoor ballroom (with a backup rain tent in case it did decide to rain on our wedding day), the fact that we were the only wedding happening at one time, and the professionalism of the staff. We really valued the professionalism of the staff--Saundra especially! If you are paying thousands of dollars for a wedding, it's important to know that the people you are working with are good communicators, professionals, good team players and are responsive to anything that comes us. The location is beautiful. All of the fires were going on the day of our wedding, but Saundra got there early to turn on the air conditioning and clear out the building. Some of the night pictures turned out stunning - with an orange sky, haha.

We ended up paying in full within a week of reserving the date because they give you a 5% discount if you do that. We ended up getting the Créme de la Créme Package, which includes some catering, an overnight stay, the limo etc. We ran a lot of excel spreadsheets and it ended up being a good deal to get the package - saving several hundred dollars, based on the number of people we were having and the services we wanted. Saundra was our coordinator and we met with her 4 times or so throughout the year, so she could guide us on the planning process, which made it so much easier. Also, I cannot recommend enough hiring her enough to be your day of coordinator. Your brain is elsewhere on the wedding day, so having someone to keep everything running smoothly the day of (and during our rehearsal dinner in the cave the night before) was fabulous. I had a few hiccups with my dress, but all of the vendors and the timeline and everything went perfectly at the Aerie. I can't recommend the Aerie highly enough.

The staff at the aerie are amazing. They did such a great job during my wedding and rehearsal. I received so many compliments about the space.