279 Reviews for The Addison

Buffet (7)
Signature Drink (7)
Audio Equipment (7)
In-House Catering (6)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
Outside Vendors (4)
Tents (1)
275 The Addison Reviews

Love at first sight looking no longer .our wedding is set for November 2018

Profile Picture Jasmine, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had our wedding at The Addison on June 23, 2018 and it was the most flawless night of our lives! Getting married at The Addison was the BEST decision we could have possibly made!

From the moment we showed up there to tour the venue we absolutely knew there was no where else we would think of to get married. The romantic and intimate feeling of the venue was exactly what we were looking for.

We booked our wedding and immediately began planning with our incredible wedding planner- Helene! She gave us every tool we could possibly need to plan a wedding in 6 months. We used all their preferred vendors and everything was pure perfection! The vendors all know The Addison so well that we never had a worry the entire process.

Helene, and the entire team there, listened to us, kept us on track with check ins, provided recommendations and made my life extremely easy. Days later and we are still receiving amazing compliments from all our guests on how gorgeous, classy and timeless our entire wedding was.

Our coordinators the night of made sure we were fed, happy and comfortable. The day of the wedding I had zero worries, or fears. I enjoyed every minute and that is truly because of the venue and team we had!

If you are looking to get married in Boca Raton, there is no other place like The Addison!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding day was more than I expected! Helene Parsons is the most loving and caring event planner at the Addison! She never gets frustrated with you and treats you like her own daughter! Aliya was the greatest concierge anyone could ask for. I wouldn’t have had the fun that I had without her by my side. I wish I could do it all over. Everyone was so impressed with the food, the service and the location.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My wife and I cannot tell you how amazed we were at the service provided! Honestly, this must be the best service to exist in Palm Beach County. From initial walk through process to speedy communication to contract signage to guest comfort to pleasant service to wedding coordination and teamwork; there is no one better. The Addison is very disciplined in their works as well and work great with vendors. My family and guests are already speaking about booking events with the Addison. Grace, Ashley, Allison, Jessica and Candace and all the staff made our wedding 10 year vow renewal the best. Truly, it made us forget the 1st time. The Addison will create the most unforgettable experience ever for you!

Profile Picture Zachary, 8/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Grace and the whole staff at the Addison were so accommodating and professional throughout the planning process. Grace was always available to us to answer questions and make changes. The food was delicious, the set up was beautiful. It was a perfect day!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were married at The Addison on May 12. We live in Baltimore and planning an out of town wedding can often be stressful but Helene our wedding planner at The Addison made it easy. Our wedding was more beautiful and fun than I could have imagined. We were able to enjoy the entire evening knowing every detail was taken care of. Our guests are STILL taking about the wedding and telling us that it was honestly the best wedding they have ever been to.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Valet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Aisle Markers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue. The Addison met all our expectations and more. From the staff to the food, everything was excellent. The venue itself with its beautiful architecture and perfect banyan trees, it was like getting married in a fairy tale. Our wedding coordinator Helene Parsons was superb. She was patient and understanding when dealing with my mother and worked with our budget and made sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly on the day of. Also the staff was amazing making sure my husband and I had everything we needed on the day of and even bustled my dress! All the guests raved about the food and service and said it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. Highly recommend getting married or holding any event at the Addison.

Profile Picture Shari, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Addison is a fabulous wedding venue. The food is absolutely outstanding, served made to order and all meals came out piping hot! Helene was a delight to work with and saw to it that all our requests were met and attended to. The setting outside is hard to match and makes for a truly romantic ambience.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

We just got married at The Addison and had a perfect wedding thanks to their wonderful staff and beautiful venue!

When we first visited The Addison we knew it was the perfect choice. The historic architecture and beautiful banyan trees were so unlike any other venues. They were also so inclusive since they have an amazing ceremony space, cocktail space, and reception rooms as well as providing food, drinks, tables & chairs, a wedding coordinator, preferred vendor list, etc. They definitely made planning my own wedding a lot easier since I was able to check off so much just by booking them. They even let me bring my dog for the ceremony as the flower girl/ring bearer!
Their staff is also amazing and we never had to worry about a thing. Amy was my wedding coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. She was so quick to respond to my emails with any little question that came to mind and also helped set up my DIY decor the morning of the wedding. I had Vanessa as my bridal concierge who really looked after me and anything that I needed she was there; whether it be my change of shoes from upstairs, hair pins, water, dress adjusting.. absolutely anything. She even helped fix my dress when it tore during a dance session. She was an absolute dream and made the day stress free.
The food & drinks were so amazing. We did a brunch buffet with a ham carving station, chicken & waffles, french toast, eggs, potatoes, & fresh fruit. So good! Also did a brunch cocktail package.
The Addison is known for putting on lavish events but we had a intimate (50 people) wedding with simple decor (I DIY'd everything) and our final bill from The Addison came out under $10k for a Sunday morning wedding. So yes they have weddings where people spends 10's of thousands but don't rule them out if you have a smaller budget, they may be able to work with you depending on the day & time of wedding and reception room you choose.

Profile Picture Louisa, 2/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Look no further - the Addison is the PERFECT venue! The architecture is so unusual for the sometimes-flashy area of Boca and has a real old-world charm to it that is incredibly unique! That's just the start of it... The staff at the Addison are second to none, the food is the best I've ever had, and the vendors they work with are exceptional. Truly, the Addison delivered a wedding so far above what I ever imagined I still am in disbelief. I am American but live in Sydney, Australia so they managed to plan a full wedding with me from the literal opposite side of the world seamlessly. I can assure you this is only accomplished by a team who's truly dedicated to making your day special!

I was originally booked into a different venue after a family friend recommended it. One month into planning, I discovered the Addison through vendor photos and was in love. I called to see if my date was available and it wasn't. I was so bummed! I tried three more times over the next month with no luck. I'm not sure how, but the last time I called they informed me my date had just opened up hours beforehand and worked with me to lock it in! With me 16 hours ahead and a 24 hour window for booking, it took a village to make sure it happened and they went the extra mile to make sure it did. That's when I knew I made the best decision to change venues!

I had Amy Hoodack as my event manager and I can't say enough about her! I'm a rather detail-oriented person and was probably bridezilla at times (sorry, Amy!), but she was always gracious, responsive, helpful and professional every time we spoke or exchanged emails. She even gave up her personal time on more than one occasion to speak to me over the phone as the time difference made it hard to do so during business hours. The Addison hosts multiple weddings every week and yet she still treated me like mine was the only wedding. That experience is priceless!

Overall, I would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 12/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

From the moment I stepped on site, I knew this had to be the place I got married! I cannot thank Helene Parsons and her team enough. For 2 years, we met with her, planned with her, made special requests, asked questions and she answered every single one. The venue was completely lit up like a Christmas tree and it felt like being on a movie set. We had our ceremony under the two beautiful banyan trees and then went inside the main dining hall for the reception. Sheila was at my every beck and call, constantly asking me if I needed drinks or food and would hold my dress, shoes or bouquet when I needed it. It was an absolute dream! One of my main concerns was the space and if it would be able to hold our estimated 150 guests, well we ended up having a total of 123 and though the space could definitely hold more, it was the perfect amount and the dance floor was big enough for everyone to be out there....and they were! Thank you so much to everyone at the Addison!

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

I worked with Cindy at the Addison and she was exceptional. It is clear that her and her team are highly experienced in creating incredible events. They were professional, always quick to respond, and very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. The actual wedding day is were they shine!! - they provide you with not only a day of coordinator to work with your vendors but a bridal concierge, and on top of them all of the staff is there to help you have the most fun and most importantly stress free wedding day possible. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue with incredible staff in South Florida then this is the place for you!

Profile Picture michele, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Grace Eurglunes was my daughter's wedding coordinator and she was fabulous. She was very easy to talk to and we never felt like we were bothering her whenever we emailed or called. She was thorough and on the day of the wedding she did everything we had asked her to do. The Addison is a beautiful venue and my daughter's wedding turned out perfectly! Thank you Grace for everything!!

Profile Picture Corrina, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Addison was a perfect venue to have my daughter’s wedding and reception. The staff is very helpful and the facility itself is beautiful. We extended the reception an extra hour and without any hesitation from the staff they agreed. If you want to be assured that the food is tasty and that everything from the ceremony, to the cake cutting and even down to the speeches will get done in an orderly fashion, the Addison is your place! My daughter and I couldn’t be more happy with this venue!

Profile Picture Corrina, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have dreamed a more perfect wedding day. Helene was unbelievable and honestly read our minds every step of the way. We went in not having to worry about a thing and felt so confident that the Addison would do whatever it took to make the day go as planned. We are so grateful to the ENTIRE team for being so wonderful and would choose the Addison over and over if we had to do it again!

Profile Picture Molly, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

To simply put it - our wedding was flawless from start to finish! It was even more beautiful and perfect than I could have imagined.

Our experience with the addison, our coordinator Sarah Varda and the entire team the day of our wedding was amazing. So hands on, easy to communicate with and caring. And the food prepared by their onsite chef was absolutely delicious.

There wasn't a moment I felt stressed the entire day - and as bride that's huge! I can't say enough good things about this venue. I mean, you know they did a good job when your guests can't stop talking about how amazing your wedding venue and food was - even a month after your wedding!

Don't miss out - book them for your special day or event!

Profile Picture Sammie , 11/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Addison was a perfect place to get married, everyone was sweet and helpful in anything I or my husband needed. The staff did a amazing job.

Profile Picture Corrine, 11/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Parking, Valet, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Cash Bar

Our wedding was so amazing- everything we wanted and more! As our wedding was a destination wedding, the Addison made it so easy to plan with their very responsive and flexible team. The food was great, and space is so unique. We loved every moment!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Don’t even know where to begin. We are two women in love for 18 years. We had such an anaJbv experience with The Addison. I was a little worried when 3 months before my wedding they let go of our wedding planner, Lisa and replaced us with Amy. But, what a blessing in disguise!!!! From Amy being so attentive to our needs, changes you name it, to the staff but most of all.... THE FOOD!! I have had every person invited tell me it’s the best food they’ve ever had at any wedding. Make sure you get the pork chop as an entree and the grilled cheese as an app! Thank you for truly giving us the best day of our lives!

Photo
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elaine, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Addison was 110% what I had imagined for my wedding . Aside from the drop-dead gorgeous venue, their staff understands brides, parents, vendors, schedules and they just "get it." From start to finish, they were SO experienced and assisted with every little detail. Helene helped with planning from the day we signed the contract until the wedding day. The Addison also provides prices with a day-of concierge -- Mine was Shella and she really saved my life that day. I could go on and on about how helpful and experienced they are, especially when it came to making the timeline of the wedding day and interacting with vendors. Having The Addison basically eliminated the need to hire a wedding planning. That's how good they are. At the wedding, almost every single guest told me they were blown away by how beautiful the venue was AND they're still talking about how delicious the food was. Seriously. The Addison made my wedding night truly the best night of my life. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Thanks to Helene and her staff of hard working dedicated employees.
From beginning to end and through the rain, the wedding was just beautiful. you would never have known it was pouring. The ceremony was moved inside and was just beautiful. The room was spectacular, and staff were over and beyond professional. This was the most wonderful dessert table, everyone was amazing. I could go on and on. We were in the best hands at The Addison and we are so thankful for the support and comfort we had in this fabulous planning process. Thank you, The Addison and Helene. I could not imagine having it any place else.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

So happy with this venue and their level of professionalism! As a stressed out bride during the last two months of planning, Sarah Varda really went beyond my expectations and made sure I had a perfect day from start to finish. Although the venue can be a little pricey, it is worth every penny and I have no regrets in choosing this location for my wedding day. They also provide a bridal concierge (I had Aliyah), which was great. All I had to do on my big day was arrive, put on my dress, and they did the rest! They made sure I had everything I needed for me to be able to enjoy my day without having to worry about anything else. I am still getting compliments on how great the food and service was. Thank you Addison for making my day amazing and beyond perfect!!

Profile Picture Brook, 10/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet

When my fiancé e-mailed me the information for the Addison I didn’t even think of calling them because I just thought it would be over our budget. After looking at 4 other venues and almost choosing one of them my fiancé asked about the Addison and I had to set up an appointment. Our planner is Grace, she gave us a tour of the Addison and we fell in love with the place it had character. We were excited about the different rooms and have decided to make one of the rooms a kids room. We are still in budget and I truly cannot wait to get married July of next year.

Profile Picture Laura , 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Valet, Wheelchair Access

I drive past The Addison everyday on my way to work and thought it would be the most amazing place to get married but assumed it would be over my budget. It turned out to be the only venue we saw and signed the contract the next day. I had so many compliments about our wedding. The staff were very professional and attentive. Lisa our coordinator had great advice and would respond promptly to emails and texts 7 days a week. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Profile Picture karen, 5/29/17, 6 Reviews