The Addison Reviews

The Addison 6
The Addison 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 03/19/2019

The entire staff at the Addison was completely amazing. Grace was our coordinator and could not have been more sweet and lovely from beginning to end. They made honest and wonderful suggestions, but let us make our wedding completely our own. Our bridal concierge Samantha was incredibly helpful and went way above and beyond...every one of my bridesmaids commented on how sweet and helpful she was. The staff was so fabulous, the food spectacular, and the whole ambience the perfect, romantic, vintage feel that we dreamt of. We absolutely had the wedding of our dreams! I want to relive it over and over! Dream come true...

Jasmine · Married on 11/18/2018

Love at first sight looking no longer .our wedding is set for November 2018

• Kristen

Kristen Chandler Powers · Married on 11/16/2018

The Best Venue in South Florida

The Addison was the best experience from the moment we found them in Oct 2017 to the day we got married on 11-16-18. Amy Hoodack was my personal coordinator for the year we were planning and she was a life saver. I live in Chicago so I couldn't get down there much and she helped me plan the whole thing from afar. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous... something out of an old FL fairytale. We chose the later wedding and the Main Dining room and I had so many guests tell me it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they have every been to. Stefany was my assistant the day of and she went above and beyond. She made sure my husband and I ate, always had a drink, and was so sweet. She helped calm me down before the ceremony and even brought a plate of food up for one of my breast feeding friends to pump and get some cocktail hour snacks. The venue speaks for itself, it is breathtaking and you get married between 2 gorgeous banyan trees under twinkle lights. Best venue ever!

Maria · Married on 10/27/2018

WOW! The perfect venue, you won’t regret it!

If you are looking for a classy, romantic and intimate venue, this is the perfect place! We held our ceremony and reception at The Addison two weeks ago, I had Grace as our wedding consultant/assistant and from the start she was extremely helpful, cheerful and positive. Her responsiveness was outstanding which is exactly what I was looking for since planning a wedding can be very very stressful, the food is out of this world ( all your guests will be giving you compliments about the food for months after the wedding, yayyy!! ) and the staff was just the best, no mistakes, no last minute emergencies, every single detail was thought about! This is the best decision we could’ve taken! We are very pleased.
    Victoria & Shalom

Jaime · Married on 10/25/2018

Top notch service!

Huge shout out to Sarah (our wedding coordinator), Stephany (my bridal concierge) and the rest of the amazing staff. You guys are the best and my guest can tell that you truly love what you do!! Everything was so amazing and you guys made all my dreams come true!!!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Best night of my life

When I first walked into the courtyard of the Addison I knew that was where I wanted to get married. Grace was my coordinator and she was AMAZING throughout the entire process. The venue is AMAZING, everywhere you look there is something spectacular. The food is the best food I have ever eaten in my entire life. The sea bass is out of this world. Every little detail was taken care of and so amazing. I can't thank them enough. I truly felt like a princess the day of my wedding and I never wanted it to end. The entire staff was professional and amazing all night. This is THE PLACE to get married if you want a stress free, unreal wedding!

Viota · Married on 10/13/2018

Top-Notch Venue

The turn out of my wedding was more then I dreamed of thanks to the TEAM at Addison. Every detail was executed to perfection. We had Sarah as our Wedding Consultant. She is truly an amazing person to work with. She was always available to answer all my questions and provided me great suggestions whenever I was going off course. I never had to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Sarah and her team had it all under control. They truly stand by their word and that is making your special day memorable and feeling pampered all throughout the evening. Morgan, my personal concierge, made sure of it. The Venue, Customer Service and Food is 5 stars rating indeed.

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at The Addison on June 23, 2018 and it was the most flawless night of our lives! Getting married at The Addison was the BEST decision we could have possibly made!

From the moment we showed up there to tour the venue we absolutely knew there was no where else we would think of to get married. The romantic and intimate feeling of the venue was exactly what we were looking for.

We booked our wedding and immediately began planning with our incredible wedding planner- Helene! She gave us every tool we could possibly need to plan a wedding in 6 months. We used all their preferred vendors and everything was pure perfection! The vendors all know The Addison so well that we never had a worry the entire process.

Helene, and the entire team there, listened to us, kept us on track with check ins, provided recommendations and made my life extremely easy. Days later and we are still receiving amazing compliments from all our guests on how gorgeous, classy and timeless our entire wedding was.

Our coordinators the night of made sure we were fed, happy and comfortable. The day of the wedding I had zero worries, or fears. I enjoyed every minute and that is truly because of the venue and team we had!

If you are looking to get married in Boca Raton, there is no other place like The Addison!

The Addison 8

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding day was more than I expected! Helene Parsons is the most loving and caring event planner at the Addison! She never gets frustrated with you and treats you like her own daughter! Aliya was the greatest concierge anyone could ask for. I wouldn’t have had the fun that I had without her by my side. I wish I could do it all over. Everyone was so impressed with the food, the service and the location.

The Addison 9
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/08/2018

My wife and I cannot tell you how amazed we were at the service provided! Honestly, this must be the best service to exist in Palm Beach County. From initial walk through process to speedy communication to contract signage to guest comfort to pleasant service to wedding coordination and teamwork; there is no one better. The Addison is very disciplined in their works as well and work great with vendors. My family and guests are already speaking about booking events with the Addison. Grace, Ashley, Allison, Jessica and Candace and all the staff made our wedding 10 year vow renewal the best. Truly, it made us forget the 1st time. The Addison will create the most unforgettable experience ever for you!

Linda · Married on 05/26/2018

Grace and the whole staff at the Addison were so accommodating and professional throughout the planning process. Grace was always available to us to answer questions and make changes. The food was delicious, the set up was beautiful. It was a perfect day!

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2018

We were married at The Addison on May 12. We live in Baltimore and planning an out of town wedding can often be stressful but Helene our wedding planner at The Addison made it easy. Our wedding was more beautiful and fun than I could have imagined. We were able to enjoy the entire evening knowing every detail was taken care of. Our guests are STILL taking about the wedding and telling us that it was honestly the best wedding they have ever been to.

The Addison 10
  • Shari · Married on 04/13/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue. The Addison met all our expectations and more. From the staff to the food, everything was excellent. The venue itself with its beautiful architecture and perfect banyan trees, it was like getting married in a fairy tale. Our wedding coordinator Helene Parsons was superb. She was patient and understanding when dealing with my mother and worked with our budget and made sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly on the day of. Also the staff was amazing making sure my husband and I had everything we needed on the day of and even bustled my dress! All the guests raved about the food and service and said it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. Highly recommend getting married or holding any event at the Addison.

The Addison 11

Suzanne · Married on 04/07/2018

The Addison is a fabulous wedding venue. The food is absolutely outstanding, served made to order and all meals came out piping hot! Helene was a delight to work with and saw to it that all our requests were met and attended to. The setting outside is hard to match and makes for a truly romantic ambience.

Louisa · Married on 02/11/2018

We just got married at The Addison and had a perfect wedding thanks to their wonderful staff and beautiful venue!

When we first visited The Addison we knew it was the perfect choice. The historic architecture and beautiful banyan trees were so unlike any other venues. They were also so inclusive since they have an amazing ceremony space, cocktail space, and reception rooms as well as providing food, drinks, tables & chairs, a wedding coordinator, preferred vendor list, etc. They definitely made planning my own wedding a lot easier since I was able to check off so much just by booking them. They even let me bring my dog for the ceremony as the flower girl/ring bearer!
    Their staff is also amazing and we never had to worry about a thing. Amy was my wedding coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. She was so quick to respond to my emails with any little question that came to mind and also helped set up my DIY decor the morning of the wedding. I had Vanessa as my bridal concierge who really looked after me and anything that I needed she was there; whether it be my change of shoes from upstairs, hair pins, water, dress adjusting.. absolutely anything. She even helped fix my dress when it tore during a dance session. She was an absolute dream and made the day stress free.
    The food & drinks were so amazing. We did a brunch buffet with a ham carving station, chicken & waffles, french toast, eggs, potatoes, & fresh fruit. So good! Also did a brunch cocktail package.
    The Addison is known for putting on lavish events but we had a intimate (50 people) wedding with simple decor (I DIY'd everything) and our final bill from The Addison came out under $10k for a Sunday morning wedding. So yes they have weddings where people spends 10's of thousands but don't rule them out if you have a smaller budget, they may be able to work with you depending on the day & time of wedding and reception room you choose.

Cassandra · Married on 12/30/2017

Look no further - the Addison is the PERFECT venue! The architecture is so unusual for the sometimes-flashy area of Boca and has a real old-world charm to it that is incredibly unique! That's just the start of it... The staff at the Addison are second to none, the food is the best I've ever had, and the vendors they work with are exceptional. Truly, the Addison delivered a wedding so far above what I ever imagined I still am in disbelief. I am American but live in Sydney, Australia so they managed to plan a full wedding with me from the literal opposite side of the world seamlessly. I can assure you this is only accomplished by a team who's truly dedicated to making your day special!

I was originally booked into a different venue after a family friend recommended it. One month into planning, I discovered the Addison through vendor photos and was in love. I called to see if my date was available and it wasn't. I was so bummed! I tried three more times over the next month with no luck. I'm not sure how, but the last time I called they informed me my date had just opened up hours beforehand and worked with me to lock it in! With me 16 hours ahead and a 24 hour window for booking, it took a village to make sure it happened and they went the extra mile to make sure it did. That's when I knew I made the best decision to change venues!

I had Amy Hoodack as my event manager and I can't say enough about her! I'm a rather detail-oriented person and was probably bridezilla at times (sorry, Amy!), but she was always gracious, responsive, helpful and professional every time we spoke or exchanged emails. She even gave up her personal time on more than one occasion to speak to me over the phone as the time difference made it hard to do so during business hours. The Addison hosts multiple weddings every week and yet she still treated me like mine was the only wedding. That experience is priceless!

Overall, I would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

Meghan · Married on 12/29/2017

From the moment I stepped on site, I knew this had to be the place I got married! I cannot thank Helene Parsons and her team enough. For 2 years, we met with her, planned with her, made special requests, asked questions and she answered every single one. The venue was completely lit up like a Christmas tree and it felt like being on a movie set. We had our ceremony under the two beautiful banyan trees and then went inside the main dining hall for the reception. Sheila was at my every beck and call, constantly asking me if I needed drinks or food and would hold my dress, shoes or bouquet when I needed it. It was an absolute dream! One of my main concerns was the space and if it would be able to hold our estimated 150 guests, well we ended up having a total of 123 and though the space could definitely hold more, it was the perfect amount and the dance floor was big enough for everyone to be out there....and they were! Thank you so much to everyone at the Addison!

michele · Married on 12/24/2017

I worked with Cindy at the Addison and she was exceptional. It is clear that her and her team are highly experienced in creating incredible events. They were professional, always quick to respond, and very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. The actual wedding day is were they shine!! - they provide you with not only a day of coordinator to work with your vendors but a bridal concierge, and on top of them all of the staff is there to help you have the most fun and most importantly stress free wedding day possible. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue with incredible staff in South Florida then this is the place for you!

Corrina · Married on 12/10/2017

Grace Eurglunes was my daughter's wedding coordinator and she was fabulous. She was very easy to talk to and we never felt like we were bothering her whenever we emailed or called. She was thorough and on the day of the wedding she did everything we had asked her to do. The Addison is a beautiful venue and my daughter's wedding turned out perfectly! Thank you Grace for everything!!

The Addison 12

Corrina · Married on 12/10/2017

The Addison was a perfect venue to have my daughter’s wedding and reception. The staff is very helpful and the facility itself is beautiful. We extended the reception an extra hour and without any hesitation from the staff they agreed. If you want to be assured that the food is tasty and that everything from the ceremony, to the cake cutting and even down to the speeches will get done in an orderly fashion, the Addison is your place! My daughter and I couldn’t be more happy with this venue!

Molly · Married on 12/02/2017

We couldn't have dreamed a more perfect wedding day. Helene was unbelievable and honestly read our minds every step of the way. We went in not having to worry about a thing and felt so confident that the Addison would do whatever it took to make the day go as planned. We are so grateful to the ENTIRE team for being so wonderful and would choose the Addison over and over if we had to do it again!

Sammie · Married on 11/15/2017

To simply put it - our wedding was flawless from start to finish! It was even more beautiful and perfect than I could have imagined.

Our experience with the addison, our coordinator Sarah Varda and the entire team the day of our wedding was amazing. So hands on, easy to communicate with and caring. And the food prepared by their onsite chef was absolutely delicious.

There wasn't a moment I felt stressed the entire day - and as bride that's huge! I can't say enough good things about this venue. I mean, you know they did a good job when your guests can't stop talking about how amazing your wedding venue and food was - even a month after your wedding!

Don't miss out - book them for your special day or event!

Corrine · Married on 11/14/2017

The Addison was a perfect place to get married, everyone was sweet and helpful in anything I or my husband needed. The staff did a amazing job.

The Addison 13

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding was so amazing- everything we wanted and more! As our wedding was a destination wedding, the Addison made it so easy to plan with their very responsive and flexible team. The food was great, and space is so unique. We loved every moment!

The Addison 14