The 5th Reviews

4 Reviews for The 5th

• Sydney

Sydney Cooper · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing reception venue

This was the perfect place for our last minute wedding. Because of COVID, we weren’t able to go through with our original wedding plans, but we didn’t know that until about 2 weeks before our wedding. Melissa and the 5th worked so well with us and let us customize the things we wanted to do. It was a beautiful place to have a reception, partially inside and partially outside. They even brought games up for guests to play. It was truly perfect!!! Every single person who came to our reception told us how amazing it was and how much fun they had! My husband said he would give it 6 stars if he could!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Hudson · Married on 07/11/2020

The Most Perfect Venue!

Being a 2020 bride, our wedding took many turns and some extreme downsizing and compromise. My husband and I were so nervous that on our wedding day we would have the thought - "why did we try this during a pandemic", or "it isn't perfect, but at least we're married". Well, thanks to this ADORABLE venue and AMAZING service by Melissa at The 5th, we still had our DREAM WEDDING! It was the most romantic and gorgeous place for a small, intimate wedding. We actually decided that if we could do this all again, The 5th would have been our plan A, instead of a plan B. Minimal decorations needed, the place is seriously GORGEOUS. So spacious. Indoor/Outdoor access. What more do you need? Could not have been happier!!!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Zach · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Experience

When we were planning our wedding, our original wedding venue double booked. We were scrambling to find a new location as fast as possible. I knew what I wanted my wedding to look like and how I wanted it to be, but with such short notice, I was so scared I wouldn't be able to accomplish the vision I wanted. We had 150 people and no where to go. With only 8 weeks notice and finding out of the double booking at our original location, we stumbled across the 5th of Novi right down the street. Upstairs was the perfect place for us to host our wedding. Melissa is the event space coordinator there, who made sure every detail was covered. At the most stressful point in my life, she was willing to make sure every accomodation that could be made was, and that everything we needed was taken care of. We were able to bring in our own entertainment, we were able to bring in our own caterer, she even helped fill the holes for other things we would have missed on the fly. It turned out better than I imagined. I really wanted something personal and quaint with a rustic feeling. I loved the options that were available to us and the fleixbility of not having to fall into another places rules. Melissa was flexible and helped bring our vision to life. If you are having a small wedding, and are looking for a place that will give you personal attention, flexibility in your needs, and assist with helping your vision come to life, I recommend the 5th of Novi. It was nice being treated like a person and not a number or transaction. The customer service was top notch and it really helped releave the stress on one of the most memorable days of my life.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Calah

Calah Robak · Married on 04/05/2020

Wonderful and unique

This venue is beautiful, everyone at our wedding loved it. Melissa was so sweet and answered all of our questions.

Sent on 09/23/2020