The 3 Ten Event Venue Reviews

The 3 Ten Event Venue 6
The 3 Ten Event Venue 7

Logan Kochendorfer · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Dream Venue

My now husband (yay!) and I can't say enough good things about The 3 Ten Event Venue. We were looking for a venue for our wedding reception that felt romantic, warm, roomy, yet intimate, that would also seem unique. Additionally, we wanted a venue that could fit my husband's more relaxed taste as well as my preference for a more elegant feel. The 3 Ten provided this and more! Not only is the space visually stunning but The 3 Ten event staff also was incredibly attentive to our needs and preferences. We want to give a special shout out to Katie Ressie, the venue operations director, who we worked with throught the planning process. She was incredible! My husband and I were planning from out of state as we currently live in Ohio for work and school and Katie made sure we felt listened to and cared for from afar. She answered questions promptly, volunteered helpful opinions when asked, and brought our vision to life down to the last detail. We highly recommend The 3 Ten to any couple looking for a venue that will treat you like their only priority, will respect your vision, and that will have your guests (and yourselves!) gushing about your event for months to come!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Cassandra Malecha · Getting married on 01/05/2021

nothing less of amazing!

Such an amazing and beautiful venue!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Serena

Serena Temmel · Married on 08/03/2019

Better than perfect!!

So thankful to have had such a beautiful venue for our big day! We used The 3 Ten for both our ceremony and reception and absolutely LOVED how everything turned out. We had about 150 people and there was plenty of room for everyone to feel comfortable, yet we still filled the space so it didn't look or feel empty. There is so much natural light that comes through all of the windows, which was perfect for pictures. We even covered them with sheer curtains through Sitting Pretty Decor, and there was still enough light on a Friday night. We also used Sitting Pretty to have a backdrop at the altar and cafe string lights hung on the ceiling which was GORGEOUS - we had so many people comment on how beautiful it was! We hired our venue coordinator, Sammy, as well for day-of coordination. That was by far the best decision we made in the planning process. She took so much stress off my shoulders, was so unbelievably sweet and patient, and totally made the vision we had for our day come to life. We can't say thank you enough! There is so much more to say about the amazing qualities of the venue but overall we would rate it 6/5 stars! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Kaia · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Venue!

We had our wedding here December 2018. It was the perfect place! It is so beautifully decorated with the hardwood floors, brick walls, and gorgeous chandeliers. The bridal loft was awesome for the girls to get ready and the guys had a blast in their groom's lounge. The owners and staff were amazing to work with and made sure our day was perfect. I am so glad we were able to have our ceremony and reception at this gorgeous venue!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jacob Lehrer · Married on 11/03/2018

WOW! This place was outstanding and they went above and beyond. I will be recommending this place to Friends!

They went above and beyond anything that my family had expected. The service was great and the venue is perfect. Close to the cities. Go and check this place out you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jerad L · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend

The venue was perfect. Could not have asked for a better host. I would highly recommend the 3 Ten Event Venue.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Mariah

Mariah Lehrer · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Perfect venue!

I don't even know where to begin... this venue was better than we could have ever imagined!! My husband and I got married here November 3rd, 2018 and it was absolutely perfect!!!

The venue:
    This venue is absolutely stunning... from the open brick walls, all the natural lighting, the bridal loft, grooms lounge, from the wood floors to the light fixtures everything is very pretty and elegant! The owners did an amazing job remodeling this into the perfect wedding venue! I had so many compliments all night from our guests at our wedding about how beautiful this venue was!

The staff:
    Everyone was beyond amazing that worked here, the owners, bartenders, security guard, and our event coordinator. We worked with Amber for our event coordinator and couldn't be more pleased with her. She was very fast to respond at all hours, very helpful with questions, and made everything go so smoothly through the whole process including the day of!

If you have your wedding here I can promise you it will be nothing less than amazing! I will be recommending this venue to all my friends in the future!!

Thank you 3 Ten for everything!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The 3 Ten Event Venue's reply:

Hi Mariah! Thank you so much for the nice review!! I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience! We loved working with you as well!!

Callie Gramm · Married on 10/20/2018

The perfect wedding day

The best hands down. So quick to respond to any and all questions and so lovely to work with. We received compliments all night on how beautiful the venue was and couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Lukes · Married on 10/13/2018

STUNNING venue with incredible staff!

We had the BEST experience with The 3 Ten and Kayla- one of the event coordinators! Aside from the venue being absolutely stunning, the staff is also incredible! Kayla was so helpful in the months leading up to the wedding, and then made sure everything was good to go with vendors and final details the week before the wedding! I can't say enough good words about this venue, owner, and staff. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we have The 3 Ten and Kayla to thank for that!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    The 3 Ten Event Venue 8
    The 3 Ten Event Venue 9

Jessie · Married on 09/15/2018

This venue is amazing!!! We had our ceremony and reception at The 3 Ten Event Venue in Faribault, MN this September. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Jenny and her staff were attentive, helpful, and made everything easy and stress-free. From the moment we signed the contract to the wedding day, Jenny was there to answer questions about everything and anything.
    Having the ceremony and reception in the same room worked perfectly, the process to switch from the ceremony to reception was so seamless and quick.
    The bridal suite and grooms lounge were perfect to get ready in, lots of space for large wedding parties.

The space is BEAUTIFUL and unique, I can't say enough about it. We received so many compliments from our guests about the venue.

They made our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

The 3 Ten Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review, Jessie!! We loved working with you!!

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2018

I don't normally give all 5/5 stars when reviewing. But my husband and I had FANTASTIC service. A lot of people were wondering why we decided to get married in Faribault, MN, but when they saw the venue they immediately understood. The bartenders were amazing and worked very hard. Katie was amazing to work with and so friendly! She also understood how stressful weddings can be and took everything off our plates and put it on hers. We are very thankful we had the opportunity to get married at this beautiful venue. I can imagine people will talk about it for years to come. Thank you so much 3 Ten! Because of you, we only have amazing memories from our day.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    The 3 Ten Event Venue 16
    The 3 Ten Event Venue 17
    The 3 Ten Event Venue 18

The 3 Ten Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review!!!
    We loved working with you!!

Michael · Married on 07/07/2018

SPECTACULAR!!! It is the only word I can use to describe my daughter’s wedding and reception at 3 Ten Event Venue.
    Natural light and the exposed brick walls, original stamped tin ceiling with crystal chandeliers, the hardwood floors and the custom bar make this an elegant and classy place to host your big day. The bridal loft and grooms room are nicely appointed and cater to the different tastes of the occupants. Perfect designs for everyone's taste and needs.
    We held our ceremony and reception at 3 Ten Event and we could not have asked for a better combination. Our transition from ceremony to reception was seamless and the 3 Ten staff did an amazing job of “flipping” the space with virtually no impact on our guests. Our 200 guests never felt crowded and back to back chairs and tables simply does not happen. We utilized a large portion of the venue for the dance floor – RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL – and there was still room for catering, coffee cart, gift table and our cake table.
    The staff at 3 Ten are professional and really work hard to help you plan, design and execute a day of memories. Our onsite coordinator was available for questions and extremely helpful in navigating the details of our day.
    Your owner/hosts Ryan and Jenny are phenomenal to work with! Jenny’s years of experience as a wedding décor professional and the know-how on tying it all together is evident throughout the venue. Ryan and his team did AMAZING work transforming the venue.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kailey · Married on 04/28/2018

Katie at the 3 ten was beyond incredible. We were planning from very far away, and she had great communication with us! It was a blast to see the venue before and after and to truly never have a concern during the construction phase is all to Katie and their team. Our wedding was perfect and it was a big thanks to the 3 Ten staff!! This venue and staff will wow you.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Tanna · Married on 04/21/2018

This venue is beautiful! Places like this that can host a reception for 350-400 people are hard to come by, especially ones with such great character and architectural details. Words can't do the bridal loft justice and having a grooms lounge across the building was so convenient. The venue team was great to work with and everything went so smoothly at our reception. I can't say enough good things about this venue and neither could our guests. I highly recommend booking your wedding here. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Devon · Married on 06/23/2018

Jenny and Katie were great to work with. They listened and executed everything we had gone over, which made the day of seamless. Bar tender Ryan was a huge help with letting us know how our hosted bar items were going. The look of the venue also went along percent with our Gatsby decor touches! Our guests loved the venue as well! We also used HyVee for our catering provider which was delicious and Fairbault Transportation for our shuttle service.

Sent on 06/02/2018