THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

34 | Garnet Valley, PA

34 Reviews for THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT

34 THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

Megan · Married on 09/14/2018

Bill was so much fun! I have gotten multiple compliments too from those who attended my wedding! He had everyone dancing and I never stopped! Each song was perfect! This will not be the last time I hire him for an event. He’s adorable and efficient. He also brings great ideas to the table. Overall he’s a pleasure to work with and a very friendly guy!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 1
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 2
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 3
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 4
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 5
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 6

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a fantastic experience with Bill! He spent a lot of time getting to know us and what kind of music we liked. We got so many compliments from our guests on everything from the music at the cocktail hour (A Jazz-Disney medley) to how smoothly Bill ran the evening as the MC. All our guests were on the dance floor having a blast! He also provided mics for our wedding ceremony and everyone was able to hear our vows! We highly recommend!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 7
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 8
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 9

Evan · Married on 07/21/2018

We saw Bill at a friend's wedding and got his number that night because we danced the ENTIRE time. Even having already seen him in action, the reception exceeded expectations. He made the night run so smoothly as MC, and most importantly absolutely BALLPARKED the music and had people on the dance floor all night long. It was a blast to pick out our songs with him, he was helpful and professional both leading up to the wedding and night-of, aced our technical requests, and overall provided total peace of mind. Lots of great comments from family and friends. Highly recommend!

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Bill was very personable and easy to talk to! We shared our ideas with him to have a rose petal cannon, have a special polka dance for our grandparents, and about singing happy birthday to the best man. Bill listened to these requests and ran with them! He did research to find us the most cost effective confetti option and fit in our other special family moments. We wanted current music, but didn’t want to leave any generation feeling neglected. Bill came up with an awesome solution during the dinner service that featured jazzy versions of more current songs. Everyone loved it! He went above and beyond what we expected and would highly recommend working with him!

Natashia · Married on 06/02/2018

Bill was incredibly easy to work with. He did everything he said he would do and so much more, s true entertainer. I received so many compliments about him. Thank you so much, Bill.

Kevin · Married on 05/04/2018

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is not your avg service. Best equipment , professional and obviously loves what he does! May I add a 6th star???

Deanna · Married on 04/27/2018

What I loved most about Bill was his passion for music. Being a DJ is not a job for him, he actually enjoys it. He is also very patient, eager to please, and willing to go above and beyond for your needs. There is something that I'd like to point out....Bill took the time to learn everyone's name and how it is pronounced. I know this seems silly, but trust me, the last thing you want is the dj at your wedding to say the wrong name. So I highly recommend Bill as a dj! You will not be disappointed.

John · Married on 04/14/2018

Bill was phenomenal! We used him for our wedding reception. Prior to booking him he met with us on the phone at first to give us a feel for what he has to offer. He spent about 45 minutes with us on the first meeting an then once we booked we met with him in person for an hour to go over the logistics of the reception and the play list. He had a great variety of options for the actual play list and the reception. He was collaborative and had great suggestions and was very accommodating. I would highly recommend Bill and "That's Entertainment"!! We could not have been more pleased with him!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 10

Patricia · Married on 03/03/2018

Where do I even begin? How can my husband (still seems surreal to say that) and I even express how amazed we both were by the commitment to making our special day flawless. We met with Bill and talked for awhile about what we were looking for in a DJ and our over all experience. We knew he was “our guy” right away! He really payed such close attention to detail and exceeded all of our expectations, from start to finish Bill was so instrumental in helping us pick out the perfect music, making sure our entire experience was stress free. When it came to the reception, we all had so much fun. We had a PACKED dance floor the entire night. Choosing Bill for our wedding was the best decision!

d · Married on 12/19/2017

Bill is fantastic!
    He was engaging with both adults and kids, he knew when to "turn it up" and when to adjust the volume and the type of music down during the dinner hour and when the event was winding down. He can really read the audience and even provided fun little games he led with the children.
    Due to weather, we at the very last minute needed to make changes and Bill was extremely accommodating and easy to work with in a pretty stressful situation.
    Bill is my "go to" guy, I wouldn't even bother looking at others!

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Bill was truly a pleasure to work with and have as a central part of our wedding. He arrived early, was very accommodating and helped out when it rained during the ceremony. We were extremely impressed with how he operated in general. We sent him songs that we wanted to hear, which he used to determine a particular sound style that matched our taste. He then found versions of songs within that style that fit perfectly at different parts of the wedding. For example, he played jazzy versions of the songs during dinner.

Bill was professional, helpful and fun. We are extremely happy that we chose him to be our DJ!

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot begin to thank Bill enough for the amazing job he did at our wedding in September. From our very first meeting, I knew I could trust Bill with the most important day of our lives. His attention to detail and knowledge of how to keep a crowd entertained and engaged is incredible! I have received so many compliments about our DJ and how he kept the party going all night long- our dance floor was packed! Thank you again Bill for making our day so perfect!

• Z

Zobeida · Married on 09/01/2017

Bill was the DJ at my wedding exactly two weeks ago and he was awesome! My family and friends absolutely loved him! I had a variety of cultures and ages at my wedding and he played music for everyone! I have to admit, I annoyed bill alllll the time and he never made me feel like I was being a bridezilla! I would highly recommend him for anyone planning a wedding!

Ryan · Married on 08/19/2017

We cannot begin to thank Bill enough for the work he did for our wedding. Even before the big day, we were planning out the details. Bill is a super nice guy and easy to work with. The pre-planning went very smoothly. What I like is that he is honest and experienced; Bill will tell you if something probably isn't going to work out and will give you suggestions, which is refreshing. He really has an eye for quality, and it shows in his work. His equipment is very sophisticated. I cannot believe how much work he did for our ceremony audio! The DJ setup was really cool and definitely professional. Everything went according to plan and was executed with quality. We even sprung a couple of last minute changes on Bill, and he adapted with no problem at all. He is very efficient and a true problem solver. He even added some surprises himself as the night went on, to keep the mood high and the party going. The music was great, everyone had an awesome time, and we are eternally grateful to Bill for it. He went above and beyond what we expected and we highly recommend him. Thanks again Bill - you are the man!

Joyce · Married on 07/07/2017

This was the DJ for my daughters wedding. He kept the party going all night! So much fun!

Gregory · Married on 06/17/2017

Bill was an incredible DJ at our wedding! He has great playlists for all occasions and was willing to add whatever we wanted. Bill’s attention to detail is amazing and he truly is a problem solver. He went way above and beyond what we expected him to do. I would definitely recommend Bill for his great music and customer service. He truly is a fantastic DJ!

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

One word.. Awesome!!!! Bill killed it! He went above and beyond our expectations! We have had so many compliments on our DJ! He really took the time to meet our requests. He was very easy to work with and always responded within a few hours of contacting him. Thank you, Bill!

Colleen · Married on 06/03/2017

Bill was an awesome DJ for our wedding/reception and is an awesome person! He did a stand out job and made sure everything went off without a hitch. Perfect day, perfect music. We are thrilled to get to be a part of an event that Bill will be DJing at later this summer. I highly recommend Bill for any event, but for weddings particularly, he made the process from start to finish enjoyable, smooth and fun. Thanks so much Bill!

JESHAL · Married on 05/12/2017

Bill is truly an incredible DJ. We used him for our reception and our wedding ceremony. He is a joy to work with and listens to your requests. Not only does he do what he is paid to do, but he really goes above and beyond your expectations. He is experienced and knows how to get people on the dance floor and also keep the party going till the end of the night. Reliable, knowledgeable, humble, hardworking, and sincere are all words I would use to describe Bill. Anyone who uses Bill will definitely be getting their money's worth and more!

Donna · Married on 05/05/2017

Bill did a great job for us. We hired him as a DJ for a fun and upbeat fund raiser. We had several debrief calls to discuss what the main objective was, what we needed to accomplish that evening, the event time-line, etc. Bill also took a specific interested in learning about our foundation and how the children benefit from the money we raised. He was great to work with and I would highly recommend him. - Donna D

Mendy · Married on 04/28/2017

Fabulous! Fantastic! Phenomenal! Outstanding!Perfection! Bill has an innate sense to respect your music wishlist and create a masterpiece soundtrack for your special day. The dance floor was full from the beginning to the end...he left the crowd SHOUTING for more. I am the Mother of the groom and now my daughter got a preview for her wedding because he has already been booked. We already looking forward to our next event. Look no further, Bill is your man!

Kelli · Married on 04/28/2017

Very nice, brought a lot of fun to the party.

Stephen · Married on 11/04/2016

His service is incredible! The meetings leading up the our wedding were wonderful and helpful! We have already referred him to all our friends and cannot explain how pleased we were with his work!!

John · Married on 09/24/2016

That's Entertainment stole the show!
    All of our guests had a GREAT time and we owe it to Bill for keeping the reception going. His Cocktail Hour set list was perfect, everyone was out on the dance floor all night and he was accommodating to on the spot needs. I even heard the words "best wedding ever" thrown out there by a couple guests.
    I would definitely recommend That's Entertainment for your DJ needs!

Carolyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Bill is an awesome person and my husband and I really enjoyed talking with him and going through the whole planning process. He did a great job communicating with us and was extremely patient and kind. We think he did an amazing job on our wedding day. He listened to our requests and kept the wedding going. We were so pleased to see so many people enjoying the night and dancing! Everything went smoothly with no rocky moments at all. There are many different kinds of DJ services out there, but if you're looking for a classy DJ who knows what he is doing and truly wants the wedding to be about the bride and groom, then Bill is your guy!