THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

57 | Wilmington, DE

57 Reviews for THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT

Mary Declerico · Getting married on 05/05/2021

2020- Not what we expected

We knew we wanted to use Bill as our DJ as soon as we talked with him. His experience was obvious and he wanted to customize the music for us. When we had to cancel the wedding due to COVID-19, Bill was understanding and flexible. He offered to refund our deposit without us even asking.

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Weber · Married on 10/24/2020

Best DJ Ever

It's hard to put into words how amazing of a job Bill did for our wedding. From start to finish, his professionalism, knowledge, and quick responses via text and email was outstanding. He spent a lot of time with reviewing everything was wanted and making suggestions to help us plan. His advise was 100% spot on. Planning a wedding is difficult enough but the one facet we didn't have to worry about was the music. He has the uncanny ability to read the crowd. Everyone, young, old, and even people who never dance were up and moving all night! If you're reading look no further. Bill really made our whole wedding, from ceremony to reception, a night to remember.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Melissa Pepe · Married on 10/23/2020

Excellent DJ

Bill was excellent to work with. From our first meeting at a wedding expo we knew we liked him the best for our DJ. He was always willing to work with us and make sure we were happy with everything and offer his suggestions when needed. He was flexible with us having to move our wedding back due to the pandemic and even offered to give us our deposit back if he wasn't going to be available. And at the wedding he surpassed expectations and everyone was out on the dance floor having fun. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Jackson · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic night

Bill made a perfect night with a clueless bride. He made everything so easy with making a list for the night, helping me get rid of the stress and it was tons of fun. He did all this in 2 weeks, last minute! We're very lucky we got him & would recommend %100.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Laurie

Laurie Miller · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing ability to work with a crazy covid schedule!

We have had nothing but success using this DJ. He has been flexible, creative, and willing to work with our crazy rescheduling!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Stephanie Kelly · Married on 09/19/2020

Great experience

My experience with Bill Walukonis at That’s Entertainment was nothing short of amazing. My husband and I were originally going to get married in Jamaica but had to cancel because of covid. Instead, we had a wedding at home and Bill helped me every step of the way.

We basically had two months to re-plan an entire wedding so I needed someone who was thorough and organized. I called a million DJ’s before I got to Bill and he was by far the best. Bill had an extremely helpful wedding day spreadsheet that made everything go as planned. He played everything I asked for and was very good at reading the crowd. I had people telling me that their legs hurt days after the wedding because they did not stop dancing the entire time.

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Teresa

Teresa Koprowski · Married on 09/12/2020

Flexible and awesome!

Bill has been so great and flexible. Due to COVID, our original date had to be rescheduled and he was easy and responsive. Stay tuned for our updated review after our wedding date!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Grace

Grace Hunsinger · Married on 08/29/2020

Incredible DJ & HIGHLY recommended!

Bill helped bring our wedding day to life and helped to make it one of the best and most memorable days for our family. From our first consultation he was kind and uplifting and assured us we had nothing to worry about when it came to the flow of and music for our day.

My husband and I got married at the end of August 2020 amid COVID-19. Needless to say our entire day looked different than we had planned. We updated from a ballroom wedding with 100 guests to a backyard wedding with our parents, siblings, and 4 close friends. Throughout all of the changes, Bill was quick to communicate and share his creative thoughts for different update options we had. He assured us that he would do whatever he could & he did! He implemented different safety measures for COVID including mic covers for each of the toasts and cleaning them in between.

With the help of his top wedding song playlists for each main section of the day, we pulled together 3 songs lists (about 10 songs each) defining our music vibe for dinner, dancing, and hanging out. He put together playlists and seamlessly transitioned between all three throughout the night without skipping a beat. You didn’t even notice that the type of music had shifted because at every moment it fit the current mood. He had all of our guests dancing the entire time and even agreed to stay an hour later when our brothers requested it! He is kind and incredible at what he does and I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Walker · Married on 07/24/2020

Couldn’t have asked for anything more!!

Talk about a true COVID wedding process but Bill came to the rescue! Bill was highly recommended from a friend and I am so glad he was. His personality had us right away and his prompt communication was really awesome during these unprecedented times. He didn’t try to sell us or give us the radio talk show spiel either. My husband was so impressed with Bill’s technique for mixes and mash ups. I had one crazy request for my dad and my dance and Bill over exceeded my expectations! In addition, my dad was so nervous about COVID but Bill’s precautions with the microphone for speeches made my dad feel so much more comfortable. I can’t truly can’t thank him or recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Reigner

Catherine Souza · Married on 07/11/2020

Great working with Bill!

Even though COVID had other plans for our wedding this year, we really enjoyed working with Bill in the planning stages of our wedding. He was so responsive via email no matter how much I emailed. We are so incredibly bummed that our postponed wedding date doesn't work for his schedule and jealous of whoever has ended up with him that evening. Highly recommend Bill!

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Emily

Emily Karwatka · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing and unforgettable!

I highly recommend Bill to be the DJ at your dream wedding! The communication with him was easy, he responded every time in a surprisingly quick manner, and it was so much fun talking and planning my dream day out. Wedding planning is already stressful as it is, not to mention in the midst of a global pandemic. Bill helped tremendously to alleviate the stress. Bill was amazing to work with, so fun to talk to, and he helped create such a fun environment during the reception! He had everyone up and dancing having a blast, even my grandparents!! Bill is a clear expert in his profession and knows how to read the room and play the perfect songs to get everyone moving. People are still talking about how awesome our DJ was and how much fun my wedding was! He even put together a little video of everyone on the dance floor dancing throughout the night that was captured on his GoPro, so awesome. Can’t say enough great things about Bill and can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Alexandra Webber · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Experience: Magical Disney

That's Entertainment, Bill W., was an outstanding professional that connected with us right away. He was very personable, and always made sure we were happy with our experience. Our guests raved about how our wedding was perfect and they all loved That's Entertainment. Bill not only checked in often, but he also added little elements that made our night special. The Disney jazz music for dinner time was beyond exceptional, and we couldnt thank him enough for the beautiful projection of the Disney castle with our names on it above our table. The projection, along with the blue lighting, made our venue look like we were at a Disney park. We cannot thank Bill enough for blessing us with an amazing memory of our magical night!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2019

Great dance party!

Bill was amazing at our wedding!!! we got so many compliments during the wedding on the music!
    He was super professional, great quality equipment, super open to all our strange requests! He did a really great job, everybody was up and dancing the whole night! Along the whole planning process he met with us, made sure it was personal and exactly what we wanted! Can’t say enough great things!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Forys · Married on 09/28/2019

The Best and Easiest Vendor You Will Hire

Bill was absolutely amazing!!! If I could give him a thousand stars, I would. From the beginning, he was super responsive and thorough. We knew he was the man for us from one of his earlier emails where he used pictures to highlight how the small detail of his wireless sound equipment, could make a huge difference in wedding pictures over a stand or handheld microphones.

Bill was also super communicative throughout the process. My husband and I weren't sure about many of our music details and Bill made it super painless for us by providing lists of top songs and even sharing some apple music playlists by category to make sure we could pick the right songs. He also edited some special cuts together for us to have our not so traditional processional to support both our nerdy fandoms. He was also a project manager's dream by sending his super thorough template spreadsheet so we could plan and request to our heart's desire, including some special request songs for varying family members, and provided awesome suggestions throughout the process.

Bill played a great variety of music that was appealing for all generations, one of the first things we heard from most of our family and friends post wedding was how great he was getting and keeping people on the dance floor(and maybe some complaints from family and friends on the varying blisters caused by dancing the night away). He made our day/night so fun and special for us. Thank you, Bill!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Sadie · Married on 09/21/2019

One of our best investments

Bill was by far one of our best wedding day investments. From the very beginning he was more the accommodating. His attention to detail and fun personality made our day that much more special. He kept the dance floor full from he moment it opened and made sure to keep everybody in mind with his music selections. We had some future brides in the crowd and they all asked for his information ! If you are thinking about using That’s entertainment, all I can say is don’t think twice.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Gianna

Gianna · Married on 08/17/2019

Look no further

Planning a wedding is literally the definition of exhausting, especially when you are planning it from 1000+ miles away. Honestly I had no clue what I was looking for in a DJ, but after our first phone call with Bill, my husband and I knew that there was no one else we wanted. It only took 3 phone calls to plan out the entire wedding! I knew I wanted to do a mother/daughter dance as a huge thank you to my mom for helping plan the entire wedding. I wasn't sure how to go about this but after talking with Bill he made my vision a reality. My mom was completely surprised and every guest was in tears. It truly was a special moment... When Bill promised us that he would have EVERY guest dancing he really meant it (even our grandparents in their late 80's were dancing! ). The way he mixes songs caters both the older and younger generations. He was available 24/7 to answer any questions. Bill even came to the rescue at the end of the night when our phones had died and he helped us check into our flight that way we wouldn't miss our honeymoon! I would definitely recommend Thats Entertainment to all of my family and friends. Thanks again Bill for helping make our special day a true fairytale

Sent on 09/23/2019

Natalie Little · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely Incredible!!!

We can not say enough wonderful things about Bill. He went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect! From calling all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page, and knew exactly how we wanted the flow of the night to go, to even taking a special video for us at the end of the night because we didn’t have a videographer. He exceeded all expectations and we had the best time working with and getting to know him. Above all he had everyone dancing ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Nobody ever left the dance floor! Our family and friends wouldn’t stop talking about how amazing the music was and how he was able to get everyone out on the dance floor together! Thank you so much Bill, you are absolutely incredible and we were so lucky you were our DJ on our big day! It wouldn’t of been as perfect of a day without you!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Matthew Bonk · Married on 05/25/2019

Tremendous gathering and great times at my daughters wedding!!

Thank you for making my Daughters wedding fantastic! You were so professional, fun to work with and a really great guy!
    The idea to create a special dance mix and to incorporate the voicemail messages my daughter left me
    through her childhood was an incredible idea! Thanks for all the work on it!!
    Tears, smiles and a great time!!!
    I owe so much of the success to you!
    I highly recommend Bill Walukonis to everyone. If you thinking about hiring him, look no further. Worth so much more than he charges!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Julie Strohmaier · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Review

Bill was so attentive to our needs and went above and beyond in making our wedding day music amazing! We were SO happy with how the music turned out and would highly recommend Bill to others! Bill was able to provide us with special equipment to make our day even more special as per our request, and it went down flawlessly! Thank you Bill!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Zac

Zac Lee · Married on 04/08/2019

Bill is Awesome

Bill was by far our favorite vendor to work with. He is extremely personable and is a great DJ. He is super organized and helped us plan all of the day of details. He was also very responsive and always quick to reply back to us. All of our guests loved him and we had people dancing the whole reception. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

That’s Entertainment

That’s Entertainment was the perfect addition to our wedding day. Bill was so helpful throughout the consultation process all the way up until the day of - he even surprised us with the downlighting option at no additional charge! We weren’t very specific with our music selection and we told him our only request is to “make people dance”... which he definitely delivered on. We would recommend That’s Entertainment to anybody!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Candace · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding/celebration ever

Bill was an amazing DJ. I have not seen so many people out of their chairs dancing. My wife and I had a fantastic time. We gave him ideas of type of music we enjoy and he did an amazing job. We did a couple specials things for our reception and he catered to these request perfectly. And he sent us out with a journy song which had everyone up and singing. It was beutiful. Pictures to come

Sent on 09/07/2019

Keith Campbell · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, friendly, and easy to work with

Bill was great throughout the entire process. He is very accessible and responsive. He takes all your wants and needs into consideration and does not push you in any way. He has a lot of experience and all his suggestions were a big hit during the wedding (shout out to Bill for the awesome first dance suggestion!). He had the dance floor moving the entire night. He really made the best day of both our lives very, very special. Cheers, Bill!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Megan · Married on 09/14/2018

Bill was so much fun! I have gotten multiple compliments too from those who attended my wedding! He had everyone dancing and I never stopped! Each song was perfect! This will not be the last time I hire him for an event. He’s adorable and efficient. He also brings great ideas to the table. Overall he’s a pleasure to work with and a very friendly guy!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a fantastic experience with Bill! He spent a lot of time getting to know us and what kind of music we liked. We got so many compliments from our guests on everything from the music at the cocktail hour (A Jazz-Disney medley) to how smoothly Bill ran the evening as the MC. All our guests were on the dance floor having a blast! He also provided mics for our wedding ceremony and everyone was able to hear our vows! We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2018