THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Kim
    Kim S. Married on 06/04/2022

Truly an Amazing Experience

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Bill for our 6/4/22 wedding afterparty. If you’re looking for a communicative, professional, fun, easy to work with DJ, please look no further. I’ve shared a few details below about why our experience with Bill was so great but if all you’re looking for is validation that you’re making the right choice in picking Bill to be your wedding DJ, look no further.
    Professionalism & communication: Bill was extremely professional in all our exchanges, and very communicative and transparent with every question we had. He was extremely quick to respond and very easy going, clearly excited to be part of our wedding planning process, which made us excited in turn. We never worried when it came to Bill and the services he provided and we were right not to – he showed up on time, delivered exactly what we talked about, catered to the vibes of the party, had a BLAST doing it, and even went the extra mile to stay a few extra minutes to keep the party going a little longer. I really could not speak more highly of how easy it was to work with him.
    Setup and Lighting: One of the things we loved most about working with Bill was his commitment to his craft. When we first started talking to him, he was extremely excited about his new lighting setup. A few months later and closer to our event we learned he had bought a brand-new lighting setup that was the best technology he was even more excited about. The fact that he will go out of his way to ensure he has the best technology speaks volumes to the commitment he has. By the way, the setup did NOT disappoint. The lighting was AMAZING and brought the entire vibe of the room together. Without it, I truly don’t think we would have had the afterparty that we did with Bill.
    Overall Set: Bill took all of our song preferences into consideration and truly made sure he maximized the songs we had requested – that being said, he was amazing at catering his set to the vibe of the party, and it really did not disappoint. Guests were constantly on the dancefloor and constantly excited about the music. Even if I had not given any song requests the vibes in the room would have been the exact same and that’s when you know you have a good DJ on your hands.
    Cost: Bill was super affordable and for the time that he performed for us, I would call his pricing a steal.
    I cannot recommend Bill enough for his services and can guarantee it will be a good time with him at your next event!
    Jenna K. Married on 04/30/2022

Danced all night!

Bill was fantastic to work with! We wanted to to switch up the order of events for our reception. Bill helped us work things out so they flowed well but went in the order we wanted. In all of our conversations, his first concern was what we wanted the day to feel like. For our recessional song and reception entrance songs, Bill queued them up to specific points in the song to maximize the feeling we wanted to get from each song. This was beyond what we expected and turned out fantastic. We wanted a reception where everyone had fun and danced all night. Bill made it happen! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He was professional, reliable, but still brought the party!
    Barbara G. Married on 12/18/2021

Mother of the groom

Bill is a terrific DJ! He kept everyone on the dance floor, young and not so young, with a wonderful mix of music. Bill was easy to work with, very accommodating, and responsive. His lights were amazing and greatly added to the ambiance. I recommend Bill highly, you won't be disappointed!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Y. Married on 11/13/2021

Best Wedding DJ!

Bill was such a joy to work with for our wedding. You can tell that he truly loves what he does, and he was so much fun to work with from start to finish throughout the whole wedding planning process. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night, and helped make our wedding reception the party we dreamed it would be. He has so much attention to detail, read the room perfectly, and made several wonderful suggestions as we were picking out songs before the wedding. He also has a very state-of-the-art uplighting system which added the perfect vibe to our reception space. If you are looking for your wedding DJ look no further! Thank you for everything, Bill!
  • Paula
    Paula B. Married on 11/07/2021

Bill is the ONLY choice!

We met with Bill and were impressed from start to finish. I could tell how much he loved what he does and how excited he was to work with us! He was so organized and made it easy and fun for us to articulate and execute our vision. By the end, he was as much a part of the wedding as my own friends—we loved him that much! It was important to me to have a fun wedding and Bill totally got my vibe and made it even better with his own ideas and professional experience. Not to mention his lighting which added so much ambiance! I would recommend him to anyone! Go with Bill and I guarantee you peace of mind which, as a bride, can be hard to come by!
    Hilary S. Married on 11/07/2021

Incredible

Bill couldn’t be any nicer and is very professional but so much fun! He did an amazing job for my sisters elopement ceremony. He worked with us during a stressful time and helped to make the evening fun and memorable. Highly HIGHLY recommend him for any and all event needs!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly A. Married on 10/16/2021

Easy to work with

Bill was absolutely fantastic to work with. He is extremely kind, genuine, and passionate about his work. He was always responsive to questions and readily available to answer no matter the time of day. He truly cared about us as a couple and what we wanted for our wedding. The DJ is one of the most important parts of the wedding and it can make or break the wedding. Bill made picking a DJ completely stress free because he truly knows what he is doing. It actually rained on our wedding and Bill was prepared for both indoor and outdoor and did not pressure us on making a decision about the ceremony. He made sure that we knew he had everything covered. Everyone at our wedding praised the DJ because he played a variety of songs for all age groups and he read the room well. We loved working with Bill and would highly recommend him as a DJ! He is a wonderful person and loves what he does.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie K. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing!!!

My experience with Bill Walukonis at That’s Entertainment was nothing short of amazing. My husband and I were originally going to get married in Jamaica but had to cancel because of covid. Instead, we had a wedding at home and Bill helped me every step of the way.

We basically had two months to re-plan an entire wedding so I needed someone who was thorough and organized. I called a million DJ’s before I got to Bill and he was by far the best. Bill had an extremely helpful wedding day spreadsheet that made everything go as planned. He played everything I asked for and was very good at reading the crowd. I had people telling me that their legs hurt days after the wedding because they did not stop dancing the entire time.
    Rebecca S. Married on 09/11/2021

Flawless Experience!

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but DJ Bill Walukonis made the sound and entertainment part flawless!! My daughter’s 210 person wedding was outdoors in a grove which can prove challenging. Bill’s quality equipment and his knowledge of his art allowed for everyone to clearly hear the music and words spoken at the ceremony. His attention to detail, like how a microphone stand would look in the pictures, was unmatched. Bill’s desire to understand and meet your unique desires was coupled with his wonderful ability to communicate. His thoroughness in organizing the flow of the event allowed for the reception announcements and music to go exactly as planned. He had the guests on their feet and dancing up a storm! The amount of compliments from people saying it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to were overwhelming.
    If you want a DJ who will deliver exactly what you want, stress no more: Bill Walukonis of That’s Entertainment is your guy!!
    Madison T. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire bill you wont regret it

My husband & I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Bill is such a GREAT vendor to work with & made our wedding a very Memorial Day. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. His set up was very clean. We receive many compliments from our guests they they enjoyed the music.
    Matthew F. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service, professional, highly attentive

Bill was an excellent DJ for our wedding this past June and we would highly recommend him - he was organized, professional, very attentive, played awesome tunes, and super fun! Beyond his solid music selection (which was highly aligned with our genre preferences), he ensured the cadence of the wedding stayed on point and things kept moving (ie, transitioning from bridal party announcements to first dances, then speeches, and so forth), which is really important for those looking to ensure a seamless experience.

I have attended weddings where the DJ struggles to maintain this cadence, mispronounces names, among other things that distract from the event and could have been easily avoided with additional preparation. This is not something you will need to worry about with Bill, as he was very organized, spent ample time planning, rehearsing, and asked the right questions (takes experience to know what questions need to be asked).

I also think Bill genuinely enjoys what he does, which allows him to deliver a high quality and customized service for his customers. Excellent job Bill, and thanks again for making our day so special! We really appreciate it!

Best,
    Matt & Kim
    Heather Married on 05/22/2021

Best DJ ever!

Bill was amazing to work with and had our guests dancing the whole night! He is very detail oriented and easy to get ahold of. Even with filling in the day of spread sheet he scheduled a phone call with us to walk us through. The way he planned out the music flowed from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception. When our ring bearer started a dance off during dinner he started playing popular songs that a 4 year old would know but everyone else could dance to too. That is one of the most memorable moments that everyone still talks to me about from our wedding day. Throughout the night he easily kept a crowd on the dance floor. If people seemed unsure of how to dance to a certain song he would tell us what to do and it kept the party going. I also loved how simple him and his equipment was. Nothing was too flashy and showy it blended in well with everything else at the venue. You knew he was there but he wasn’t loud and talking during the music like I’ve seen other DJs do before. He made sure the attention was on the wedding. Overall I can’t recommend Bill enough. We had people ranging in age and music tastes but everyone has said how great he was. He was wonderful to work with and helped make it a memorable night! I highly recommend him for your next event!
    Mary D. Married on 05/05/2021

2020- Not what we expected

We knew we wanted to use Bill as our DJ as soon as we talked with him. His experience was obvious and he wanted to customize the music for us. When we had to cancel the wedding due to COVID-19, Bill was understanding and flexible. He offered to refund our deposit without us even asking.
  • Reigner
    Catherine S. Married on 11/07/2020

Great working with Bill!

Even though COVID had other plans for our wedding this year, we really enjoyed working with Bill in the planning stages of our wedding. He was so responsive via email no matter how much I emailed. We are so incredibly bummed that our postponed wedding date doesn't work for his schedule and jealous of whoever has ended up with him that evening. Highly recommend Bill!
  • Kristen
    Kristen W. Married on 10/24/2020

Best DJ Ever

It's hard to put into words how amazing of a job Bill did for our wedding. From start to finish, his professionalism, knowledge, and quick responses via text and email was outstanding. He spent a lot of time with reviewing everything was wanted and making suggestions to help us plan. His advise was 100% spot on. Planning a wedding is difficult enough but the one facet we didn't have to worry about was the music. He has the uncanny ability to read the crowd. Everyone, young, old, and even people who never dance were up and moving all night! If you're reading look no further. Bill really made our whole wedding, from ceremony to reception, a night to remember.
    Melissa P. Married on 10/23/2020

Excellent DJ

Bill was excellent to work with. From our first meeting at a wedding expo we knew we liked him the best for our DJ. He was always willing to work with us and make sure we were happy with everything and offer his suggestions when needed. He was flexible with us having to move our wedding back due to the pandemic and even offered to give us our deposit back if he wasn't going to be available. And at the wedding he surpassed expectations and everyone was out on the dance floor having fun. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic night

Bill made a perfect night with a clueless bride. He made everything so easy with making a list for the night, helping me get rid of the stress and it was tons of fun. He did all this in 2 weeks, last minute! We're very lucky we got him & would recommend %100.
  • Laurie
    Laurie M. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing ability to work with a crazy covid schedule!

We have had nothing but success using this DJ. He has been flexible, creative, and willing to work with our crazy rescheduling!
    Stephanie K. Married on 09/19/2020

Great experience

• Teresa
    Teresa K. Married on 09/12/2020

Flexible and awesome!

Bill has been so great and flexible. Due to COVID, our original date had to be rescheduled and he was easy and responsive. Stay tuned for our updated review after our wedding date!

UPDATE: just had our wedding this past weekend! Bill was AMAZING! We had a fusion of cultures and he did an amazing job keeping everyone satisfied. Also lapel mics are a MUSTTTT!! (Glad Bill was the one who pointed out to us how ugly the regular mics looks in pictures)
  • Grace
    Grace H. Married on 08/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible DJ & HIGHLY recommended!

Bill helped bring our wedding day to life and helped to make it one of the best and most memorable days for our family. From our first consultation he was kind and uplifting and assured us we had nothing to worry about when it came to the flow of and music for our day.

My husband and I got married at the end of August 2020 amid COVID-19. Needless to say our entire day looked different than we had planned. We updated from a ballroom wedding with 100 guests to a backyard wedding with our parents, siblings, and 4 close friends. Throughout all of the changes, Bill was quick to communicate and share his creative thoughts for different update options we had. He assured us that he would do whatever he could & he did! He implemented different safety measures for COVID including mic covers for each of the toasts and cleaning them in between.

With the help of his top wedding song playlists for each main section of the day, we pulled together 3 songs lists (about 10 songs each) defining our music vibe for dinner, dancing, and hanging out. He put together playlists and seamlessly transitioned between all three throughout the night without skipping a beat. You didn’t even notice that the type of music had shifted because at every moment it fit the current mood. He had all of our guests dancing the entire time and even agreed to stay an hour later when our brothers requested it! He is kind and incredible at what he does and I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 07/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have asked for anything more!!

Talk about a true COVID wedding process but Bill came to the rescue! Bill was highly recommended from a friend and I am so glad he was. His personality had us right away and his prompt communication was really awesome during these unprecedented times. He didn’t try to sell us or give us the radio talk show spiel either. My husband was so impressed with Bill’s technique for mixes and mash ups. I had one crazy request for my dad and my dance and Bill over exceeded my expectations! In addition, my dad was so nervous about COVID but Bill’s precautions with the microphone for speeches made my dad feel so much more comfortable. I can’t truly can’t thank him or recommend him enough!
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing and unforgettable!

I highly recommend Bill to be the DJ at your dream wedding! The communication with him was easy, he responded every time in a surprisingly quick manner, and it was so much fun talking and planning my dream day out. Wedding planning is already stressful as it is, not to mention in the midst of a global pandemic. Bill helped tremendously to alleviate the stress. Bill was amazing to work with, so fun to talk to, and he helped create such a fun environment during the reception! He had everyone up and dancing having a blast, even my grandparents!! Bill is a clear expert in his profession and knows how to read the room and play the perfect songs to get everyone moving. People are still talking about how awesome our DJ was and how much fun my wedding was! He even put together a little video of everyone on the dance floor dancing throughout the night that was captured on his GoPro, so awesome. Can’t say enough great things about Bill and can’t thank him enough!
    Michael C. Married on 06/20/2020

Best DJ Ever!

Bill did a fantastic job for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ who delivered on every single aspect of the night in such a challenging time. My wife and I got married back in June and even 2 months later, we still have people commenting on just how amazing he was and even had other friends of our book him for their wedding. He was a true professional who communicated with us and made sure every detail was perfect. I can't recommend him enough for any event you may have!!
    Katie T. Married on 05/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The entertainer for a great wedding!

That’s Entertainment purely lives up to its name, and I highly recommend to all brides out there who want a huge dance party!
    When I first booked That’s Entertainment, it was because my first DJ could not make the COVID-19 postponement date. From our first talk, Bill’s energy was infectious! He had a lot of great ideas I never dreamed of like a conga line, which was a hit of the night. He is also very open to (quite possibly) off-the-wall suggestions, like having an impromptu do-si-do to a random country song I can’t remember why I put on the list. He was also very versatile, such as preparing a dance mash-up and even preparing entrance songs on the fly – my father was very insistent on having an intro song that I did not ask for, and Bill got it ready to go with no noticeable hiccups. He was also easily accessible leading up to the event and helped our videographer get things done.
    A true entertainer, I highly endorse That’s Entertainment.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message