THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 4
THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 5

Alexandra Webber · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Experience: Magical Disney

That's Entertainment, Bill W., was an outstanding professional that connected with us right away. He was very personable, and always made sure we were happy with our experience. Our guests raved about how our wedding was perfect and they all loved That's Entertainment. Bill not only checked in often, but he also added little elements that made our night special. The Disney jazz music for dinner time was beyond exceptional, and we couldnt thank him enough for the beautiful projection of the Disney castle with our names on it above our table. The projection, along with the blue lighting, made our venue look like we were at a Disney park. We cannot thank Bill enough for blessing us with an amazing memory of our magical night!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 6
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 7
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2019

Great dance party!

Bill was amazing at our wedding!!! we got so many compliments during the wedding on the music!
    He was super professional, great quality equipment, super open to all our strange requests! He did a really great job, everybody was up and dancing the whole night! Along the whole planning process he met with us, made sure it was personal and exactly what we wanted! Can’t say enough great things!!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 8
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Forys · Married on 09/28/2019

The Best and Easiest Vendor You Will Hire

Bill was absolutely amazing!!! If I could give him a thousand stars, I would. From the beginning, he was super responsive and thorough. We knew he was the man for us from one of his earlier emails where he used pictures to highlight how the small detail of his wireless sound equipment, could make a huge difference in wedding pictures over a stand or handheld microphones.

Bill was also super communicative throughout the process. My husband and I weren't sure about many of our music details and Bill made it super painless for us by providing lists of top songs and even sharing some apple music playlists by category to make sure we could pick the right songs. He also edited some special cuts together for us to have our not so traditional processional to support both our nerdy fandoms. He was also a project manager's dream by sending his super thorough template spreadsheet so we could plan and request to our heart's desire, including some special request songs for varying family members, and provided awesome suggestions throughout the process.

Bill played a great variety of music that was appealing for all generations, one of the first things we heard from most of our family and friends post wedding was how great he was getting and keeping people on the dance floor(and maybe some complaints from family and friends on the varying blisters caused by dancing the night away). He made our day/night so fun and special for us. Thank you, Bill!!!!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 9
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Sadie · Married on 09/21/2019

One of our best investments

Bill was by far one of our best wedding day investments. From the very beginning he was more the accommodating. His attention to detail and fun personality made our day that much more special. He kept the dance floor full from he moment it opened and made sure to keep everybody in mind with his music selections. We had some future brides in the crowd and they all asked for his information ! If you are thinking about using That’s entertainment, all I can say is don’t think twice.

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 10
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 11
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 12
    Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Gianna

Gianna · Married on 08/17/2019

Look no further

Planning a wedding is literally the definition of exhausting, especially when you are planning it from 1000+ miles away. Honestly I had no clue what I was looking for in a DJ, but after our first phone call with Bill, my husband and I knew that there was no one else we wanted. It only took 3 phone calls to plan out the entire wedding! I knew I wanted to do a mother/daughter dance as a huge thank you to my mom for helping plan the entire wedding. I wasn't sure how to go about this but after talking with Bill he made my vision a reality. My mom was completely surprised and every guest was in tears. It truly was a special moment... When Bill promised us that he would have EVERY guest dancing he really meant it (even our grandparents in their late 80's were dancing! ). The way he mixes songs caters both the older and younger generations. He was available 24/7 to answer any questions. Bill even came to the rescue at the end of the night when our phones had died and he helped us check into our flight that way we wouldn't miss our honeymoon! I would definitely recommend Thats Entertainment to all of my family and friends. Thanks again Bill for helping make our special day a true fairytale

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 13
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 18
    Sent on 09/23/2019

Natalie Little · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely Incredible!!!

We can not say enough wonderful things about Bill. He went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect! From calling all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page, and knew exactly how we wanted the flow of the night to go, to even taking a special video for us at the end of the night because we didn’t have a videographer. He exceeded all expectations and we had the best time working with and getting to know him. Above all he had everyone dancing ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Nobody ever left the dance floor! Our family and friends wouldn’t stop talking about how amazing the music was and how he was able to get everyone out on the dance floor together! Thank you so much Bill, you are absolutely incredible and we were so lucky you were our DJ on our big day! It wouldn’t of been as perfect of a day without you!!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 19
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 20
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 21
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Matthew Bonk · Married on 05/25/2019

Tremendous gathering and great times at my daughters wedding!!

Thank you for making my Daughters wedding fantastic! You were so professional, fun to work with and a really great guy!
    The idea to create a special dance mix and to incorporate the voicemail messages my daughter left me
    through her childhood was an incredible idea! Thanks for all the work on it!!
    Tears, smiles and a great time!!!
    I owe so much of the success to you!
    I highly recommend Bill Walukonis to everyone. If you thinking about hiring him, look no further. Worth so much more than he charges!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 22
    Sent on 09/06/2019

Julie Strohmaier · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Review

Bill was so attentive to our needs and went above and beyond in making our wedding day music amazing! We were SO happy with how the music turned out and would highly recommend Bill to others! Bill was able to provide us with special equipment to make our day even more special as per our request, and it went down flawlessly! Thank you Bill!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 23
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 24
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 25
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 26
    Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Zac

Zac Lee · Married on 04/08/2019

Bill is Awesome

Bill was by far our favorite vendor to work with. He is extremely personable and is a great DJ. He is super organized and helped us plan all of the day of details. He was also very responsive and always quick to reply back to us. All of our guests loved him and we had people dancing the whole reception. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 27
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 28
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 29
    Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

That’s Entertainment

That’s Entertainment was the perfect addition to our wedding day. Bill was so helpful throughout the consultation process all the way up until the day of - he even surprised us with the downlighting option at no additional charge! We weren’t very specific with our music selection and we told him our only request is to “make people dance”... which he definitely delivered on. We would recommend That’s Entertainment to anybody!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 30
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 31
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 32
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Candace · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding/celebration ever

Bill was an amazing DJ. I have not seen so many people out of their chairs dancing. My wife and I had a fantastic time. We gave him ideas of type of music we enjoy and he did an amazing job. We did a couple specials things for our reception and he catered to these request perfectly. And he sent us out with a journy song which had everyone up and singing. It was beutiful. Pictures to come

Sent on 09/07/2019

Keith Campbell · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, friendly, and easy to work with

Bill was great throughout the entire process. He is very accessible and responsive. He takes all your wants and needs into consideration and does not push you in any way. He has a lot of experience and all his suggestions were a big hit during the wedding (shout out to Bill for the awesome first dance suggestion!). He had the dance floor moving the entire night. He really made the best day of both our lives very, very special. Cheers, Bill!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 33
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 34
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Megan · Married on 09/14/2018

Bill was so much fun! I have gotten multiple compliments too from those who attended my wedding! He had everyone dancing and I never stopped! Each song was perfect! This will not be the last time I hire him for an event. He’s adorable and efficient. He also brings great ideas to the table. Overall he’s a pleasure to work with and a very friendly guy!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 35
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 36
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 37
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 38
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 39
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 40
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a fantastic experience with Bill! He spent a lot of time getting to know us and what kind of music we liked. We got so many compliments from our guests on everything from the music at the cocktail hour (A Jazz-Disney medley) to how smoothly Bill ran the evening as the MC. All our guests were on the dance floor having a blast! He also provided mics for our wedding ceremony and everyone was able to hear our vows! We highly recommend!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 41
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 42
    THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 43
    Sent on 08/26/2018

Evan · Married on 07/21/2018

We saw Bill at a friend's wedding and got his number that night because we danced the ENTIRE time. Even having already seen him in action, the reception exceeded expectations. He made the night run so smoothly as MC, and most importantly absolutely BALLPARKED the music and had people on the dance floor all night long. It was a blast to pick out our songs with him, he was helpful and professional both leading up to the wedding and night-of, aced our technical requests, and overall provided total peace of mind. Lots of great comments from family and friends. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Bill was very personable and easy to talk to! We shared our ideas with him to have a rose petal cannon, have a special polka dance for our grandparents, and about singing happy birthday to the best man. Bill listened to these requests and ran with them! He did research to find us the most cost effective confetti option and fit in our other special family moments. We wanted current music, but didn’t want to leave any generation feeling neglected. Bill came up with an awesome solution during the dinner service that featured jazzy versions of more current songs. Everyone loved it! He went above and beyond what we expected and would highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Natashia · Married on 06/02/2018

Bill was incredibly easy to work with. He did everything he said he would do and so much more, s true entertainer. I received so many compliments about him. Thank you so much, Bill.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kevin · Married on 05/04/2018

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is not your avg service. Best equipment , professional and obviously loves what he does! May I add a 6th star???

Sent on 06/18/2018

Deanna · Married on 04/27/2018

What I loved most about Bill was his passion for music. Being a DJ is not a job for him, he actually enjoys it. He is also very patient, eager to please, and willing to go above and beyond for your needs. There is something that I'd like to point out....Bill took the time to learn everyone's name and how it is pronounced. I know this seems silly, but trust me, the last thing you want is the dj at your wedding to say the wrong name. So I highly recommend Bill as a dj! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2018

John · Married on 04/14/2018

Bill was phenomenal! We used him for our wedding reception. Prior to booking him he met with us on the phone at first to give us a feel for what he has to offer. He spent about 45 minutes with us on the first meeting an then once we booked we met with him in person for an hour to go over the logistics of the reception and the play list. He had a great variety of options for the actual play list and the reception. He was collaborative and had great suggestions and was very accommodating. I would highly recommend Bill and "That's Entertainment"!! We could not have been more pleased with him!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT 44
    Sent on 04/29/2018

Patricia · Married on 03/03/2018

Where do I even begin? How can my husband (still seems surreal to say that) and I even express how amazed we both were by the commitment to making our special day flawless. We met with Bill and talked for awhile about what we were looking for in a DJ and our over all experience. We knew he was “our guy” right away! He really payed such close attention to detail and exceeded all of our expectations, from start to finish Bill was so instrumental in helping us pick out the perfect music, making sure our entire experience was stress free. When it came to the reception, we all had so much fun. We had a PACKED dance floor the entire night. Choosing Bill for our wedding was the best decision!

Sent on 05/13/2018

d · Married on 12/19/2017

Bill is fantastic!
    He was engaging with both adults and kids, he knew when to "turn it up" and when to adjust the volume and the type of music down during the dinner hour and when the event was winding down. He can really read the audience and even provided fun little games he led with the children.
    Due to weather, we at the very last minute needed to make changes and Bill was extremely accommodating and easy to work with in a pretty stressful situation.
    Bill is my "go to" guy, I wouldn't even bother looking at others!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Bill was truly a pleasure to work with and have as a central part of our wedding. He arrived early, was very accommodating and helped out when it rained during the ceremony. We were extremely impressed with how he operated in general. We sent him songs that we wanted to hear, which he used to determine a particular sound style that matched our taste. He then found versions of songs within that style that fit perfectly at different parts of the wedding. For example, he played jazzy versions of the songs during dinner.

Bill was professional, helpful and fun. We are extremely happy that we chose him to be our DJ!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot begin to thank Bill enough for the amazing job he did at our wedding in September. From our very first meeting, I knew I could trust Bill with the most important day of our lives. His attention to detail and knowledge of how to keep a crowd entertained and engaged is incredible! I have received so many compliments about our DJ and how he kept the party going all night long- our dance floor was packed! Thank you again Bill for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Z

Zobeida · Married on 09/01/2017

Bill was the DJ at my wedding exactly two weeks ago and he was awesome! My family and friends absolutely loved him! I had a variety of cultures and ages at my wedding and he played music for everyone! I have to admit, I annoyed bill alllll the time and he never made me feel like I was being a bridezilla! I would highly recommend him for anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2017