That Werks Reviews

4 | New Brunswick, NJ

4 Reviews for That Werks

• Lyn

Lyn · Married on 09/19/2015

Chris creates beautiful, artistic photographs and we've used his company several times for events throughout the years. Family and friends are always impressed by the quality of the photos they have captured for us. I would definitely recommend That Werks for wedding photography.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot express how pleased I am with the wedding video Chris created of my wedding. It perfectly captured the emotion and excitement of the day and our personalities. It was edited to be a creative and beautiful video that was so fun my face hurt from smiling when I watched it with my husband over and over. Others who have viewed the video have also raved about it. We laughed, we cried, it was PERFECT. His talent amazes me and I feel lucky to have this video to watch and share forever. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Chris!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2012

My husband and I had a small wedding in June 2012 at a bed and breakfast in Flemington, New Jersey. When looking for a photographer, we knew we needed someone special to capture the intimacy of the event and charm of the location. Choosing That Werks for our wedding photography was the best decision we made! We were initially drawn to him by his amazing portfolio which, along with weddings, also showcased his versatility in beautifully capturing a variety of subjects. After a wonderful meeting with Chris, we knew his creativity and exceptional skills would make him the perfect photographer for our wedding and we could not be happier with his work. He was super attentive and flexible with all our requests and perfectly balanced what we wanted along with his amazing expertise. We highly, highly recommend That Werks for wedding photography as well as for capturing all of life’s special events!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Chris is an especially good match for those who are seeking an artist's eye behind the camera. For him, the originality of the shot and its artistic value, as well as his own editing process, are most important. You may need to prompt him to be sure that he helps you to get into the most flattering position for how you will look in the picture if that is important to you, but the end result of your photographs will be original and artistic regardless.

Sent on 02/09/2013