Marriages By That Girl - Henderson Reviews

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 5
  • Donna

Donna Hebert · Getting married on 02/05/2020

marriage by that girl. Glenda

She was very nice and took the time to get to know us. And took the time to go over our vows and gave us a lot of suggestions

Sent on 05/14/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2019

Need an amazing offiant? Look no farther!

Glenda was was absolutely amazing! I had booked another offiant about 5-6 months before my wedding (My husband and I are Pagan so we had booked a Priestess to marry us) and after booking her she stopped responding to me after 6 emails sent! I was looking for a offiant a month before my wedding and I was so frustrated and frazzled looking around and to our luck! We found Glenda, she did an amazing job, very correspondent, very professional, and just overall all a great person. She was also very quick on her toes when Our Best Man forgot the rings for the Ring vows and she didn’t freak out which made me not freak about it and proceeded with the ceremony haha as I had mentioned my husband and I are pagan we had a handfasting ceremony and Glenda wasn’t familiar with the drinking of the Chalice but she told me right off the bat that she would learn to do it for us with no extra charge! If someone is reading this review then book Glenda “That Girl” for your wedding! She’s a gem. 🖤

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 6
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 7
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Mara

Mara Mannella · Married on 10/11/2019

Personable and Professional

Glenda was wonderful to work with. She walked us through everything we would need to provide her with in our first meeting and followed up regularly just to say hi and check in on us. After meeting just twice before our wedding, Glenda put together a touching, personalized ceremony that flowed beautifully. We had numerous guests ask if we knew Glenda personally thanks to the ceremony being so wonderful. Look no further for a professional, sweet officiant!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Hannah Haan · Married on 10/09/2019

Glenda is pleasant, professional and knowledgable.

Glenda was so great to work with. She provided script examples for the ceremony, which were really helpful, and was knowledgeable about the handfasting ceremony we wanted. She was very responsive with communication and made us feel like a priority. She's a lovely person and we'd absolutely recommend her.

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 8
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Donna Ince · Married on 09/16/2019

Amazing lady!!

What a special lady Glenda is and what a wonderful service she provides, I cannot recommend her highly enough! Attentive, thoughtful and so informative throughout the process Glenda just KNEW what needed to be said on our special day and we are so pleased she was part of it. Not only this but Glenda helped with the venue and photographer and just made the whole process stress free in planning a wedding from the UK...not to mention spending time with our young daughter during the day who just adored her!! Thank you so much for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Kristina · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

She was fantastic and was everything and more than I ever wanted

Sent on 10/20/2019

Savannah · Married on 08/26/2019

Glenda was very professional. When I told her I wanted to go on a hike for my ceremony she was very accommodating and looked at trails for me! When that wasn’t possible she was flexible with the changes. Came to the hotel room on time for our ceremony and worked with the strange circumstances. Everybody said they loved her words during the ceremony. She also has a beautiful voice, which is a plus!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Chelsey Hoff · Married on 08/03/2019

She was everything we wanted

Glenda was simply amazing! Our ceremony was heartfelt but there was also a little humor in it as well. It was exactly what we were looking for. She was really enjoy to work with from the initial phone to the day of. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 9
  • Ramona

Ramona Auld · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing results !

The Bride & Groom are huge fans of scary movies. So when they announced they wanted to have the wedding and reception at Tom Devlin's Monster Museum in Boulder City Nevada, we knew we were in for a challenge to find an officiant to work with us on this particular theme.

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 10
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 11

Lo Ha · Married on 06/03/2019

A pleasure to work with

Glenda was so professional, communicative and a pleasure to work with. She really wants to get to know the couple, in order to provide a personalized ceremony. Glenda also provided great vow examples to use. I would highly recommend Glenda without any hesitation.

Dakota · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Officiant!

My husband and I had Glenda as our officiant back in May. She was absolutely amazing. She made our country ceremony really interesting and fit us perfectly! Before the wedding she wanted to meet up with us to get to know us more and see how we wanted the ceremony. She made it perfectly serious with our sense of humor mixed in with it. She is great at what she does and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Laura Brown · Married on 05/15/2019

Simply amazing.

Glenda gave us the ceremony of dreams. She was phenomenal. Interested in what we had to say, the vows we wanted, and the reading that we chose. She made a stressful time very relaxed and very enjoyable with humor and caring. If I could give more than 5 stars, Glenda would get all the stars. Definitely want her to do your ceremony! Thanks so much Glenda! David and I will always remember what you gave us!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Cody

Cody Stratton · Married on 05/11/2019

Glenda is the absolute best!

Glenda took the time to meet with us well before the meeting, gave us a variety of options for how our ceremony went and many different vows to choose from. With a minor glitch in the microphone, she never misses a beat and made the ceremony smooth, intimate and memorable. We really enjoyed working with her and definitely recommend her!!!

• Ryan

Ryan Dela Cruz · Married on 05/11/2019

“That Girl“ helped make our Wedding Day!

Glenda was nothing short of spectacular! Very sweet, personable, professional, and available especially when we needed her most. Everything we wanted and requested Glenda delivered! My wife and I had an instant connection with Glenda as the only the thing she is better at than being a Marriage Officiant, is a compassionate human being & mother. We even hired Glenda’s daughter as our photographer and she did took some fantastic photos as well...

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 12

Michelle Roberts-Garcia · Married on 04/28/2019

Great experience

She was absolutely fabulous- she met with us on fairly short notice as our original officiate had a conflict, and she was both extremely professional and personable. Everyone at the wedding loved her, and the service was perfect. Funny, heartfelt and genuine. We would highly recommend her services

Sent on 05/23/2019

Lahela · Married on 04/27/2019

Consultation went better than i expected

She was great. I loved how she gave a lot of thought of how i can have my deceased father in my ceremony. During consultation she took consideration of my 7 year grandchild and tried making it quick but asking everything she needed to. Im very happy that i picked her to do my wedding.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Amanda Martin · Married on 04/24/2019

Wedding officiant

Glenda was amazing! She was so kind! Glenda and I spoke days prior to the wedding as I was coming in from out of town and she made me feel at ease about everything and even took the time to answer other questions I had about getting married in Las Vegas! Glenda made sure to add the perfect amount of humor to our wedding like we had asked. Thank you Glenda!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Jeanine Manubay Nogra · Married on 04/20/2019

Love, love, love!

We loved Glenda as our officiant. Not only was her voice so calm and elegant, she was able to customize our ceremony the exact way we envisioned. She was able to add humor and love seamlessly! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Candace · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

Do not have enough wonderful things to say about Glenda. We planned an intimate ceremony just the two of us, a year in advance with Glenda. She followed up with us throughout the year, provided suggestions without being pushy and established a comfortable connection (she didn’t feel like a stranger when we finally met in person). She was professional and went out of her way to ensure our day went as planned. We highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Liudmila Lesnichenko · Married on 04/06/2019

I would recommend her!

Glenda was amazing! Very professional and sincere. We wanted our wedding to be held on the backyard. Nice and quiet with only closest family members and friends. Going thru the process she was very helpful and had great suggestions that help make our decisions easier. On our wedding day she arrived early just to make sure everything goes as planned and went over everything with my fiancé on how the ceremony was going to go.
    She commanded the event with a sweet, gracious, and caring demeanor. It went beautifully. Glenda made our day so special and we are so happy to have found her!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Eric · Married on 04/06/2019

Very Fun and Accomodating

She did a great job and has many different options to allow you to customize your experience for your ceremony. Great with responses and amazing with the time frame for paperwork. It was a pleasure working with her.

Gabrielle Herczeg · Married on 03/31/2019

Great elopement style ceremony at a dry lake bed!

My husband and I were married by Glenda on March 31, 2019.
    We had an elopement style 20 minute ceremony out at the Eldorado Dry Lake Bed.
    Leading up to the day, Glenda and I communicated often via email. Any questions I had were always answered efficiently.
    The ceremony went as smooth as it could with my 2 toddlers. Even when my kids were not cooperating, Glenda tried to help and diffuse the situation.
    She was very helpful, understanding, reliable and a delight to have officiate our wedding.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Karen

Karen Snitkin · Married on 03/21/2019

Love, Happiness and Humor

Glenda officiated our wedding at Skydive Los Vegas just about 2 months ago and she was wonderful. We met moments before the ceremony and she made us both feel so comfortable, asking the right questions to get to know us and even prepared some beautiful vow cards for us to read. Her professionalism along with her fabulous sense of humor made the entire ceremony fun and filled with love.

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 13
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Juliane · Married on 03/08/2019

Glenda, That girl

Glenda was absolutely amazing. Very personal and warmth ceremony, also funny and simple just like we asked for. We loved the space she gave us when we said our personal vows to each other. We did the ceremony at the Ghosttown outside of Las Vegas and Glenda was very flexible and helped us to make it all work very smooth and easy and even set us up with her daughter as our photographer, who took absolutely stunning pictures to capture our great moment. Through our frequent emails we felt like we knew Glenda already when we met for the ceremony. We can recommend Glenda to any couple who is looking for a loving, caring and easy going officiant. Thanks again, Glenda.

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 14
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 15
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 16
    Sent on 03/20/2019

Rosalynn · Married on 02/22/2019

Glenda made our wedding absolutely perfect!

My Husband and I are from Scotland and decided that we wanted to get married in Las Vegas but not in a typical wedding chapel. We liked the idea of getting married outside at sunset and the ceremony being very personal and intimate. We searched online for Wedding Officiant and came across Glenda's profile. She had so many good reviews that we just knew she was the one for us. From our first email right through to the ceremony, Glenda was kind, attentive and went above and beyond expectation. She was on hand to help us with anything we needed at all and even helped brainstorm wedding venues. When we got married, it honestly felt like we knew her. We honestly couldn't recommend Glenda enough and we know she will make your day as special as she did for us.

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 17