Marriages By That Girl - Henderson Reviews

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 7
  • Donna

Donna Hebert · Getting married on 02/05/2020

marriage by that girl. Glenda

She was very nice and took the time to get to know us. And took the time to go over our vows and gave us a lot of suggestions

Sent on 05/14/2019

Savannah · Getting married on 08/26/2019

Glenda was very professional. When I told her I wanted to go on a hike for my ceremony she was very accommodating and looked at trails for me! When that wasn’t possible she was flexible with the changes. Came to the hotel room on time for our ceremony and worked with the strange circumstances. Everybody said they loved her words during the ceremony. She also has a beautiful voice, which is a plus!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Lo Ha · Married on 06/03/2019

A pleasure to work with

Glenda was so professional, communicative and a pleasure to work with. She really wants to get to know the couple, in order to provide a personalized ceremony. Glenda also provided great vow examples to use. I would highly recommend Glenda without any hesitation.

Laura Brown · Married on 05/15/2019

Simply amazing.

Glenda gave us the ceremony of dreams. She was phenomenal. Interested in what we had to say, the vows we wanted, and the reading that we chose. She made a stressful time very relaxed and very enjoyable with humor and caring. If I could give more than 5 stars, Glenda would get all the stars. Definitely want her to do your ceremony! Thanks so much Glenda! David and I will always remember what you gave us!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Cody

Cody Stratton · Married on 05/11/2019

Glenda is the absolute best!

Glenda took the time to meet with us well before the meeting, gave us a variety of options for how our ceremony went and many different vows to choose from. With a minor glitch in the microphone, she never misses a beat and made the ceremony smooth, intimate and memorable. We really enjoyed working with her and definitely recommend her!!!

Michelle Roberts-Garcia · Married on 04/28/2019

Great experience

She was absolutely fabulous- she met with us on fairly short notice as our original officiate had a conflict, and she was both extremely professional and personable. Everyone at the wedding loved her, and the service was perfect. Funny, heartfelt and genuine. We would highly recommend her services

Sent on 05/23/2019

Lahela · Married on 04/27/2019

Consultation went better than i expected

She was great. I loved how she gave a lot of thought of how i can have my deceased father in my ceremony. During consultation she took consideration of my 7 year grandchild and tried making it quick but asking everything she needed to. Im very happy that i picked her to do my wedding.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Amanda Martin · Married on 04/24/2019

Wedding officiant

Glenda was amazing! She was so kind! Glenda and I spoke days prior to the wedding as I was coming in from out of town and she made me feel at ease about everything and even took the time to answer other questions I had about getting married in Las Vegas! Glenda made sure to add the perfect amount of humor to our wedding like we had asked. Thank you Glenda!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Jeanine Manubay Nogra · Married on 04/20/2019

Love, love, love!

We loved Glenda as our officiant. Not only was her voice so calm and elegant, she was able to customize our ceremony the exact way we envisioned. She was able to add humor and love seamlessly! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Candace · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

Do not have enough wonderful things to say about Glenda. We planned an intimate ceremony just the two of us, a year in advance with Glenda. She followed up with us throughout the year, provided suggestions without being pushy and established a comfortable connection (she didn’t feel like a stranger when we finally met in person). She was professional and went out of her way to ensure our day went as planned. We highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Liudmila Lesnichenko · Married on 04/06/2019

I would recommend her!

Glenda was amazing! Very professional and sincere. We wanted our wedding to be held on the backyard. Nice and quiet with only closest family members and friends. Going thru the process she was very helpful and had great suggestions that help make our decisions easier. On our wedding day she arrived early just to make sure everything goes as planned and went over everything with my fiancé on how the ceremony was going to go.
    She commanded the event with a sweet, gracious, and caring demeanor. It went beautifully. Glenda made our day so special and we are so happy to have found her!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Eric · Married on 04/06/2019

Very Fun and Accomodating

She did a great job and has many different options to allow you to customize your experience for your ceremony. Great with responses and amazing with the time frame for paperwork. It was a pleasure working with her.

Gabrielle Herczeg · Married on 03/31/2019

Great elopement style ceremony at a dry lake bed!

My husband and I were married by Glenda on March 31, 2019.
    We had an elopement style 20 minute ceremony out at the Eldorado Dry Lake Bed.
    Leading up to the day, Glenda and I communicated often via email. Any questions I had were always answered efficiently.
    The ceremony went as smooth as it could with my 2 toddlers. Even when my kids were not cooperating, Glenda tried to help and diffuse the situation.
    She was very helpful, understanding, reliable and a delight to have officiate our wedding.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Karen

Karen Snitkin · Married on 03/21/2019

Love, Happiness and Humor

Glenda officiated our wedding at Skydive Los Vegas just about 2 months ago and she was wonderful. We met moments before the ceremony and she made us both feel so comfortable, asking the right questions to get to know us and even prepared some beautiful vow cards for us to read. Her professionalism along with her fabulous sense of humor made the entire ceremony fun and filled with love.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 8

Juliane · Married on 03/08/2019

Glenda, That girl

Glenda was absolutely amazing. Very personal and warmth ceremony, also funny and simple just like we asked for. We loved the space she gave us when we said our personal vows to each other. We did the ceremony at the Ghosttown outside of Las Vegas and Glenda was very flexible and helped us to make it all work very smooth and easy and even set us up with her daughter as our photographer, who took absolutely stunning pictures to capture our great moment. Through our frequent emails we felt like we knew Glenda already when we met for the ceremony. We can recommend Glenda to any couple who is looking for a loving, caring and easy going officiant. Thanks again, Glenda.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 9
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 10
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 11

Rosalynn · Married on 02/22/2019

Glenda made our wedding absolutely perfect!

My Husband and I are from Scotland and decided that we wanted to get married in Las Vegas but not in a typical wedding chapel. We liked the idea of getting married outside at sunset and the ceremony being very personal and intimate. We searched online for Wedding Officiant and came across Glenda's profile. She had so many good reviews that we just knew she was the one for us. From our first email right through to the ceremony, Glenda was kind, attentive and went above and beyond expectation. She was on hand to help us with anything we needed at all and even helped brainstorm wedding venues. When we got married, it honestly felt like we knew her. We honestly couldn't recommend Glenda enough and we know she will make your day as special as she did for us.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 12

Annalise Perez · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing, easy and professional

Glenda truly is amazing in the sense that she makes the happiest day of your life also the simplest day of your life. She is amazing at tailoring your ceremony to your wishes and makes it all a simple and easy process. I’m very glad that we chose her to marry us. She is very professional and goes the extra mile to get to know her clients and keep in touch. If I could do it again I would still choose her to marry us. Thank you Glenda for everything, I’m so glad we got the chance to meet you and thank you for marrying me to my best friend.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Elmira abegail · Married on 02/02/2019

My wedding tim and abbie

She is perfect she will do what you want

• The

The Webbs · Married on 01/27/2019

My Angle helper

She guided us through what was the most important day of our life and we will remember her in our hearts for the rest of our lives. She is are Angel helper we thank you very very much.

Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 13
  • Brandy

Brandy Testa · Married on 01/19/2019

January 19th Wedding

Custom wedding planned to the detail by Glenda and the bride and groom. I got to pick everything and take out parts I didnt want! She was kind and compassionate. As well as funny and professional! I got everything I wanted!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Marriages By That Girl - Henderson 14
  • W

Wendy Mancuso · Married on 12/30/2018

Our special day was even more special

Glenda was the perfect officiant for our December wedding. She met with the two of us a few weeks before our wedding day and spoke about what we envisioned for our ceremony. She shared many different versions of wedding vows with us and encouraged us to look through them and then make them our own. The day of our wedding, Glenda met us early at our venue and came prepared with our vows all typed us for us. She even took the time to braid our two favorite colors together to decorate the side of our keepsake vows. Glenda introduced us to the rope ceremony and asked if we'd like to have that as part of our ceremony. We did and it made the ceremony a little more special. We appreciated Glenda's professionalism and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a unique and special wedding ceremony.

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2018

Glenda is AMAZING!!!!!

I had the pleasure of having Glenda Marry my husband and I on Nov 15 2018. She was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Glenda is very methodical and kind. She has a beautiful spirit and it shows during the ceremony. Glenda is extremely organized and thoughtful when it come to your needs regarding the ceremony. We had the option of choosing the type of script we wanted for our vows or we could customize it as well to our liking. I have to say Glenda is extremely witty as well. She had our guest laughing and crying at the same time. After the ceremony my guests were raving about Glenda and her sense of humor but she was serious when needed and made sure our ceremony was spiritual as we requested as well.

Glenda was an absolute joy. Too bad you only get married once otherwise I would hire her again lol :)

Sent on 11/30/2018

Katelyn G Smitherman · Married on 11/05/2018

Glenda is the best!

Glenda was a dream! Our day was very last minute and put together quickly and she made it seamless and was a great resource as we navigated "what do we do now?" questions. Glenda listened to us when we had suggestions and concerns and delivered and service that was perfect for what we needed. We loved our night and it had everything to with her hard work.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Justin Demski · Married on 10/31/2018

Awesome. Everything we needed.

Prompt, professional, personable, an excellent experience throughout the ceremony.