That First Moment Reviews

64 | Winter Park, FL

64 Reviews for That First Moment

Jammie · Married on 02/29/2012

She is amazing and so personable! We loved her!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Katie · Married on 02/18/2012

Highly recommend! She was polite, worked around our many time changes and schedules, and captured every moment we wanted to! You wont be disappointed

Sent on 03/18/2012

Jessi · Married on 02/10/2012

Claire was AMAZING! To start with, she was so sweet & humble from when we first spoke. She was more than willing to work with us on exactly what we needed & stay within our budget. Even after discussing our strict budget, she still came early & was constantly trying to get amazing shots the entire time... right up until the end(if not later). She was so quick to post the "teaser pics" while we waited for all of them. She created this amazing slideshow of some pics with really great background music. I would recommend Claire to everybody! She was great to work with & kept me calm on my wedding day! My husband & I are NOT big fans of taking pictures, but that didn't matter one bit with Claire taking our pictures, she knew exactly what to do!

Sent on 03/04/2012

J · Married on 12/30/2011

Our wedding was planned and executed in 3 weeks. I met Claire thru a friend. She took my email address and sent a quote to call if my current photographer didn't work out. Days later I received notification that my existing photographer bailed. In panic mode and about to cry, I pulled up Claire's email and found booking with her was extremely easy and stress free. At the wedding she was almost unseen and yet somehow took photos of every detail that I found important. My husband and I have extremely large families and the post wedding pictures (while done quickly and efficiently) were fantastic and none were missing! [My first wedding had forgotten photos of my parents and me] My reception was a fantastic blur of memories, but my photos bring back every detailed moment so I can have those to share with others. Claire always returned my phone calls quickly. She always had straight answers to any questions I had. The photos were given to me in a timely manner. There were no hidden charges or costs. She was able to capture EVERYONE who attended my wedding in a good photo. THAT is unbelievable. My way of thanking her is to let everyone know of my experience! I have my favorites on the wall already and the reaction of those who pass by is always the same. “Wow…. That’s a REEEEally good photo of you!”

Sent on 02/04/2012

tiffany · Married on 10/08/2011

claire was super awesome! told her i didn't want many "formal" photos, I wanted more "creative" photos, so that's what she did! great pics and great price!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Blair · Married on 06/11/2011

Claire came highly recommended to us and we could not have been more pleased with the fantastic pictures we have to remember our special day. She was able to set my very large wedding party at ease, and get some of the most wonderful shots. I felt so beautiful and was amazed at the candid and posed photographs that she was able to shoot, especially since I had started out so nervous. Claire is a true professional and made the whole process a breeze from beginning to end and really made me feel at ease, and that is something I seldom do in front of a camera. I can not recommend her highly enough and want to send a special thank you for the friendly attitude, professionalism, and patience with a nervous bride. Also, thank you so very much for the memories captured in those photos. They will be treasured always.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Crystal · Married on 05/14/2011

I had the pleasure of having Claire as my husband & I's second photographer for our wedding! She got to handle all the guys, and I say handle because they are a handfull!! But she seemed to have fun with all of them and took some AMAZING pictures!!! My husband and I now reside in Florida, and I'm already in the process of trying to use Claire again, maybe for beach session this time!! I'd definitely recommend her!! She's great!!

Sent on 09/17/2011

Kyrstal · Married on 05/05/2011

Claire is absolutely amazing, detail oriented, and not only do we love her- but our family does too! I've used her for two major events in my life so far and she's brilliantly captured both of them, and we're booking her again for our daughter's first birthday!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Laurak · Married on 04/29/2011

Claire is AMAZING. Just amazing. After my first photographer flaked, she was there last minute to save me! Phenomenal does not even begin to describe it. On such an important and hectic day, she was the one person that had it all together and took the most beautiful and amazing pictures Ive ever seen. I would suggest her to absolutely any bride to be. She was affordable, and brilliant. I still to this day get compliments on my pictures I hang in my office. There aren't enough stars for her.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Sandy · Married on 03/25/2011

Fantastic service provided. It was easy to work with her. She made my daughter's memories PRICELESS... breath taken photos..
    Highly recommend this company

Sent on 09/17/2011

chrissy · Married on 03/25/2011

Claire provided us with great memories and amazing photos. Thank you so much for being so awesome in every detail and schedule flexibility. :-D

Sent on 09/19/2011

Nicole · Married on 11/30/2002

Claire did the photography for my daughter's birthday party. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and very creative in a pinch. She was able to actually capture the pure joy in each child's face while they played in the pool, slid down the water slide, and ate the cake, cotton candy, and slushes. It was a day that will be remembered and the photos that she took are irreplacable and will be forever cherished.

Sent on 11/10/2011

Christina · Married on 04/27/2012

Claire is really great to work with. She takes all of your wants into consideration. She is also very excited about what she does and sees potential in everything. She has such fresh ideas.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Bambie · Married on 03/18/2012

Claire was wonderful! She did a great job communicating with me before the ceremony, & had several questionnaires about my style, preferences, & such. I have to admit, some of the items I had not really thought about myself! The questionnaires helped me define in my mind exactly what I wanted.
    I am also a photographer, so I was alittle nervous about having ANYBODY else do my wedding...I have seen so many horror albums. But I shouldn't have worried. I am thoroughly pleased with the images Claire provided. She captured all the right moments, & was fun to work with as well. I would describe her as almost "bubbly"...she seemed genuinely excited to be doing something she loved.
    Would certainly recommend & hire Claire Pacelli again.

Sent on 04/21/2012