That First Moment Reviews

64 | Winter Park, FL

64 Reviews for That First Moment

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2014

We used Claire for our wedding this past saturday and we absolutely loved her!
    From the moment we first spoke with her we fell in love with her energy and enthusiasm. She was exactly what we were looking for.
    She was so creative and was great with directing poses. She allowed us to enjoy our reception while still capturing any shots we asked for and capturing all the fun. All in all, she was great! We would pick her over and over again.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Claire was the photographer at my daughter's wedding and the photos she posted THE VERY NEXT DAY were stunning. I am not one to write too many reviews online, however I felt compelled to thank her and this was the most public way I could think of doing it. She was timely, professional, patient and most important a master crafts person at her profession.

Anyone reading this review and deciding whether this is the right photographer for their event can rest assured that choosing Claire is the right decision. Amazing photographer and amazing photos. What more can you ask for?

Sent on 08/03/2014

Claire is just perfect!! She is so unbelievably talented, professional, and sweet - with enough sass to keep our crazy groomsmen in line :-) She kept the whole day on track and each one of my photos looks like a work of art! Could not be happier. Your photos are how you will remember your wedding years from now - and mine capture the day so beautifully! I love them!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Tripp · Married on 06/13/2014

Claire was absolutely awesome! She was such a pleasure to work with from our first e-mail. She is always very responsive, professional, and upbeat! My husband and I have said time and time again that she was the best decision of our wedding. She was very flexible and accommodating with our out-of-town wedding and large (and somewhat complicated) families. She made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera, while still being able to be assertive and get the job done when she needed to. And her pictures are AMAZING! She is beyond talented, and truly captured all the emotions and wonderful moments of our big day. All of our family members and guests continue to rave about how great of a job Claire did, and so do we! We were so lucky to have had her be part of our special day, and very grateful for the beautiful work she did!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kelley · Married on 05/31/2014

Claire isn't just a photographer, she's an artist. She listens very carefully to your vision, to ensure that she captures each moment perfectly on the big day. She captures shots that are so uniquely hers. My friends and family have raved about the pictures she took for my engagement shoot and wedding ceremony/reception. Claire is so passionate about her work and it shows. I will continue to use her for all of my photography needs, and have referred her to countless people.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/10/2014

How do you put into words the most amazing photographer? You really can't, you just have to look at their photography skills, and what they bring to the table for others. Because, that is exactly what Claire will bring to you. The professionalism, and skill Claire has is outstanding. Claire knows exactly how to take the reins, and make sure you get all the pictures you want. I have had a total of three shoots with Claire. Each time, I have been more and more impressed. If you are looking for someone to be your guide, and help you get the best photo's possible then you have chosen the best photographer there is.

Thank you so much Claire for all of your hard work, and dedication. You are truly one of a kind, and have so many beautiful ideas to capture the most amazing shots. I will be using you for other life journeys as time goes on! :)

Sent on 06/16/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/10/2014

How can you put into words how amazing Claire is? I could say, she is amazing, talented, outstanding, and just down right the best. But in all honesty, you just have to look at her photography and you can see it for yourself. Claire is dedicated to making sure her client is happy. Her imagination and idea's for photo's is out of this world. If you're looking for a photographer who thinks out of the box, Claire is the perfect choice. If you're looking for a photographer who will help guide you, give you ideas, and make sure all of your dream photo's have been taken, then you've come to the right place.

Claire,
    Thank you so much for everything. The pictures are amazing!!! I look forward to having you in my life for a long time as a family photographer (when the time comes). I wish you nothing but the best!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/12/2014

We are so happy we chose Claire to photograph our wedding! She is so wonderful to work with, gives great advice and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her work is absolutely breathtaking! We are so happy with how our engagement shoot and wedding photos came out. Not to mention, she is very reasonably priced! Her helper and second photographer were great too! We could not be happier with Claire as our photographer.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Jillian · Married on 02/15/2014

I don't even know where to begin...I could write a whole book on how awesome Claire is. I was not very familiar with any photographers and so I took my venue's (Mission Inn Resort) list of recommended vendors and starting checking out Claire's photos. I was amazed and decided to contact her right away. She is SO personable, sweet, and super professional. Claire and her team really went above and beyond with our engagement/wedding photos. She is super creative and is able to capture spectacular photos that are so unique and different. My whole family LOVED her and thought she did an amazing job. I couldn't be more happy with the way our photos came out.

Sent on 04/21/2014

That First Moment's reply:

I loved capturing your wedding Jillian! Thank you for the sweet words! Cannot wait to see what married life has in store for you both! BIG HUGS!

• Doug & Laura

Doug · Married on 11/23/2013

I can not say enough good things about Claire. She provided amazing pictures of our day. She was flexible, punctual and affordable. She has formal training and it shows! She is great to watch in action. I loved seeing how her mind raced on the big day. She gave 100% and it showed when I got our pictures back (in less the quoted time, I might add). Several of our shots look like something out of a bridal magazine!

Sent on 12/27/2013

That First Moment's reply:

It was such a absolute honor being there for you and Doug's big day Laura! The Knowles Chapel was such a beautiful church for your vows. It was such a sweet and sincere ceremony and I am grateful for your words about my capturing it! Give my love to the family!

Michelle · Married on 10/26/2013

If you are searching high and low for a photographer like I was, you can stop your search now! Claire was the photographer for my wedding on October 26 and I have nothing but amazing things to say about her and her team (she had a an assistant with her and we also had a second photographer present for 3 hours). Claire was fun, professional, and REALLY knew what she was doing. If you do not enjoy having pictures taken of you, she will put you at ease. Her directions were easy to follow and she was great at getting the attention of those that were easily distracted.

I had one of my bridesmaids tell me that she also LOVED Claire's directions. She told me how she was recently in a wedding and the photographer did not tell them were to stand, or what do to, or how to smile. Clare does all of that and more. After an hour of pictures, sometimes you need to be reminded to REALLY smile and not fake the smile (or her famous "smile with your eyes"). You know exactly what she is talking about and it results in less stress and less time setting up for the perfect picture.

We only have our sneak peak pictures back but I can tell you confidently that her pictures are AMAZING! She does beautiful work with formal pictures but also creates masterpieces with her artistic view. Thank you so much to Claire, her assistant, and the second photographer. We had a wonderful time with each of you that day!

Sent on 11/09/2013

That First Moment's reply:

Michelle!! You are too sweet, what a heartwarming review! I loved being able to give you and all your beautiful bridesmaids posing tips! Goodness, your wedding at Harmony couldn't have been more perfect!! I wish you and Nick the best life possible! Hugs!!

~Claire

Claire Pacelli brought magic to our wedding memories. After receiving our pictures, I couldn't force myself to stop looking at them because they were simply too gorgeous...I cannot tell you how many compliments we have gotten on our pictures from the wedding day! Claire doesn't just point and snap; she likes to tell stories in the pictures she takes, from the way she captures the background to the poses she directs you to take. Also, I am very shy, but she made me feel so at ease that whole day, and in every single one of the poses I felt confident because I knew she would make us look our best possible with her direction. She cares about all her brides and grooms, and that shines through in her behavior. I guarantee you, if you want wedding pictures that you will be PROUD to show people, Claire will provide that for you!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2013

Claire exceeded my expectations from the start! The engagement session encountered many issues such as rain and having to leave our designated spot where we had arranged to take the photos, but Claire reacted so well and we got even better photos at a different location, even in the RAIN! When the wedding came, Claire made sure she was totally prepared for the plan/timeline of the day beforehand, and what pictures would be taken, where, and with whom. We took photos at the church, a scenic riverside, and at the hotel where my reception was held. She did not stop taking pictures the whole 8 hours she was with us. She is extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable, and she gave excellent instructions for how to pose ourselves in her shots. I have been in other weddings where the photographers do not give specific instructions, and it makes all the difference in the outcome. She truly is a professional and knows what she is doing. Her photography and editing style is very unique and I am so pleased the with angles, colors, edits and everything she did in both the engagement and wedding photos. The photos still look very real and accurate, but artistic and not overly edited. I have gotten endless compliments on my photos and I had someone tell me she thought my profile picture was a bridal gown ad on facebook! I absolutely believe Claire's service could not be beat, my husband and I were truly beyond pleased with the quality of her images.

Sent on 07/17/2013

That First Moment's reply:

Hey Andrea! Hope you and Leonso are loving married life as I am certain you are! Gosh how much fun was that engagement shoot in the rain?? You will forever have a captured memory of your first kiss with your husband in a rainstorm!! (Consider me jealous)! I really really loved being a part of your engagement and wedding images. Your wedding was absolutely flawless, and that shot of Leonso dipping you at the edge of the beach is still one of my all time favorites!!

caitlin · Married on 03/30/2013

Claire was the best photographer I could have asked for...I tend to "run" from cameras because I dont like the way I look and I dont feel comfortable infront of a camera. I told Claire that at our first meeting & she took that into consideration when photographing our wedding. I felt comfortable with Claire & that made me relax and the pictures are amazing!!!

Claire was more than just a photographer- she became a source for wedding vendors and was super excited about our wedding.

Anyone looking for any kind of professional photography work should contact Claire- she is so caring & wants the best results for her clients.

I will be using Claire for all my future photography needs :)

Sent on 05/04/2013

KT!!

You and Justin were the best couple to me! I loved how you make him laugh, and how his eyes lit up when you surprised him with that car to drive at our engagement shoot!! Such amazing memories, that I have been so honored to capture. Give Justin my love and plan a date, just cause I told you to! Keep being an amazing wife! I love keeping up with you on Facebook you are both so happy!

With Love
    Claire

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2013

I used Claire Pacelli as my photographer for my March, 2013 wedding. Claire is an amazing photographer! Our wedding photos and engagement photos were absolutely beautiful and we could not have been happier with the quality of the pictures and professionalism Claire provided. Claire was always there to answer any questions I had or to give advice on ceremony/wedding ideas. Claire made us feel very comfortable during our shoots and was very good at giving us direction on how to pose in ways we would look best in our pictures. if you want wedding photos that look better than any other wedding photos you have ever seen.. USE CLAIRE! Our pictures are something we will cherish for a lifetime!!

Sent on 09/22/2013

RYan · Married on 02/23/2013

Claire was awesome! She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding and she has the awesomest attitude, very creative, professional and well worth every penny!! She had packages for all price ranges and we felt so comfortable with her, she is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with ! THanks Claire!!

Sent on 03/05/2013

MELISSA · Married on 12/01/2012

Claire has a wonderful vision for photography. The engagement session was the first official professional photography session we had ever had and Claire made us feel comfortable and relaxed. That same comfort level transgressed onto our wedding day. She even sang a song to us in the middle of Disney's Boardwalk so she could capture our first dance. Claire is very professional and has no fear in getting the photo of your dreams. Thank you Claire for the forever memories!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Shawn · Married on 07/07/2012

I can not express enough how absolutely fantastic Claire was on our wedding day. She was professional, fun and engaging. I highly recommend her services and feel that if you are looking for high quality photography services with an extremely professional person, please go with Claire. We are beyond thrilled with how every single picture turned out and her level of communication with us prior to the wedding, during the day and after the wedding as well.

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2012

Claire is an amazing photographer! She listened to my needs and concerns and my must have photos for the big day. Her and her husband are an amazing team! She worked with me on my budget and is super organized and always kept in great contact with me throughout the planning process. My photos turned out amazing!!!!!!!!!!I would recommend Claire to any bride!

Sent on 08/06/2012

amber · Married on 05/26/2012

Claire Pacelli is very talented. Her photos really capture the moments at your wedding. You can't find a better photographer. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Kenny/Darbie · Married on 05/19/2012

Claire is amazing at what she does and you can really see her artistic ability and talent thru the beautiful portraits she takes. She really turned me onto photography with some of the shots she has taken.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Marie · Married on 04/29/2012

I had the greatest experience working with Claire on my wedding day! Normally I hate taking pictures, this wonderful woman (Claire Pacelli) assured me that I'll fall in love with my wedding photos and SHE WASN'T LYING!
    She stayed after the reception and took the loveliest shots of me and my hubby!
    I am beyond satisfied!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Jessie · Married on 03/31/2012

If you are looking for amazing photography by a passionate and enthusiastic photographer at a reasonable price Claire Pacelli is your gal!! The photos speak for themselves and we have received countless complements on the photos!! After the wedding I told my husband that I thought we got a lot more than we paid for with Claire and I certainly recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Claire! You are a rock star!! <3

Sent on 04/30/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/09/2012

She is absolutely amazing! She is so friendly and makes you feel completely comfortable! Her work is just brilliant!

Sent on 04/05/2012

David · Married on 03/09/2012

I was completely blown away with the level of service and quality that Claire had provided to us on our wedding day. The pictures coming out amazing was just one of the many things that impressed me about her services. She was very professional, provided great communication, became very creative with her shots, and all for a GREAT price. When we received the disc, it came in a very professional case, and really surprised us. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 04/06/2012