Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry Reviews

Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 5
Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 6
Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 7

Mayra · Married on 10/22/2011

Thalio and his team were great. All of my bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride were happy with their hair and makeup. Thalio responds very promptly and is very flexible. My makeup looked flawless in pictures. I would use Thalio again if I ever had a need for hair and makeup.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2011

After finding my wedding dress, makeup was one of my biggest priorities for my wedding day. I've had my makeup done several times in the past and have never been happy with the results. I don't wear a lot of makeup to begin with and it always ends up looking tacky or way too heavy. Thalio came highly recommended from several of my friends who have had their bridesmaid makeup done by him. I decide to use him for my own wedding and bridal portraits and he was fantastic! He listened to my concerns and worked with me to create a look
    I felt comfortable with. The results were amazing! I highly recommend Thalio Beckham for your special day. He is a true talent!

Sent on 10/29/2011

BRENDA · Married on 10/14/2011

WOW!! Where can I start.. Thalio did a “Fabulous” job with my make-up for both my bridal pictures and my wedding and I will definitely use him for other formal events ….. He is so amazing with his make-up , he has a great technique in applying the make-up that totally relaxes you. He is also very flexible in driving out to your location which I loved.. I would recommend him to anyone in the area who is looking for a make- up artist.. I promise you will love him!!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Krystal · Married on 10/14/2011

Thalio did an awesome job doing our makeup for my brothers wedding. My makeup lasted all night which i loved and I received very good compliments. I highly recommend him to others because he is great in the work he provides and very professional.

Sent on 11/16/2011
  • Mrs. Montoya!!!

Renee · Married on 10/09/2011

Thalio and his hair stylist were GREAT!! They showed up on time and did an AMAZING job on my bride's maids and I. We all loved our makeup and hair, and it lasted ALL NIGHT!! Definetly book Thalio, you wont be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2011

I found Thalio off of wedding wire, along many other make up artists, and he was the only one that I did not have trouble with scheduling nor does he give you the run around. He is a very talented artist and his work will make you feel like a beauty queen on your special day. I received several compliments that I looked like a movie star! The quality of the talent and make up is impeccable- even through all the crying that can happen on that special day!

Fair warning, the only thing that threw me for a loop is not knowing the process, even though I adapted well. I am the type that has to know what is happening and his team will just start on you and before you know it you are a diva! Not a bad thing but if you are that personality type, ask ahead. :)

Sent on 10/17/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2011

I honestly can't say enough about how amazing they were or how thrilled I was with their work!

I contacted Thalio about booking his services for my wedding at the LAST possible minute, and he was so accommodating. Very prompt at returning my phone calls/e-mails and at assigning hair and makeup artists for the day. And between everyone's busy schedules he even made sure someone would be available to do a trial for me.

Jessica and Liz did the hair and makeup, respectively, for myself and my bridal party. They absolutely rocked! Jessica is basically a crazy hair genius that I'm confident is capable of pulling off anything! I had my heart set on a pretty unconventional (and time consuming) style, and I felt she went above and beyond to make sure it turned out perfectly. And it did - I couldn't have been happier! And Liz was phenomenal - all of our makeup looked flawless and stayed that way the entire night. I also gave her next to no direction (I'm horrible with makeup) but she knew exactly what to do and definitely made us all look our best.

Everyone was finished on time and Thalio himself even stopped by to check in and make sure we were all as happy as possible. Aside from being the best at what they do, both he and his team are just great people that made the experience fun, entertaining, and enjoyable.

I recommend them to everyone! Thank you all for your wonderful work!

Sent on 10/17/2011

jessica · Married on 10/01/2011

Thalio did an AWESOME job on my sisters, my mom and myself! We all loved our makeup and looked AMAZING!! I did shed a tear at my wedding and my makeup held up great! I've had other makeup artist put makeup on my face and I wasn't satisfied at all. I had nothing but compliments about how amazing I looked on my wedding day! Thank you so much Thalio! I would recommend Thalio to anybody! I was happy 100%!!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Melina · Married on 09/30/2011

When doing my search for make-up artists for my big day, I did a lot of research. I ultimately ended up picking Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry and boy am I glad I did. Although my wedding day isn't until May 2012, I wanted to find an artist as soon as possible for my engagement photo session. I called Thalio and he was EXTREMELY friendly and responsive. He was very considerate of meeting my time schedule and offered to do my make-up at my place to save time. I liked his personality from the beginning and felt VERY comfortable with him. He is so professional and collegial. His work is amazing. He is truly an artist. My fiance couldn't get over at how perfect my make-up looked. Thalio was even gracious enough to "touch up" some of my fiance's bags under his eyes because he's been working so hard :) I am so excited to have Thalio do my make-up for the wedding day and to have Jessica do my hair. One of my best finds so far! I can't recommend Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry strongly enough!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Beckie · Married on 09/24/2011

Let me just say how amazing my bridal party and myself looked after the wonderful work of Thalio and his team were finished with us! I was very nervous on hiring someone to do my hair and makeup because I am sooo picky about my hair and makeup. When I started seeing all my girls get all glam up I had complete trust in them. All night long all I heard was how I looked like a barbie bride..My makeup looked flawless at the end of the night.. You all made me feel beautiful! So anyone looking to hire someone to get your hair and makeup done I would sooooo hire Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry. :) I can not thank them enough!

Sent on 09/30/2011

ginger · Married on 09/24/2011

I was referred to Thalio by a friend for his spay tanning service. During my appointment I found out he did bridal make up too and after looking at his portfolio, I knew I had to have him!

He uses only the best products and techniques. He's very professional and his passion for being the best in the industry combined with making people happy is obvious. While he is friendly and brightens the room when he walks in, his focus is always on his service and product. Thalio did my make up for my engagement pictures, bridal portraits and wedding day. Each time he did something a little different and all the looks where breath taking! He's got such talent and can do a wide variety of different styles and looks, no matter what complexion.

I must add, on my wedding I booked him to do 11 girls full make up and eye lashes and every girl was done in perfect timing. The artists he brings with him are equally talented so if you have a large party, you are safe when booking his company.

I can't wait until the next time I have an event to get my make up done!

HE TRULY IS THE BEST IN HOUSTON!!!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2011

Thalio and Jessica were wonderful. They made me and my bridesmaids look fabulous! They arrived on time and were well prepared. I would recommend Thalio Beckham to anyone looking for a top notch make-up artist in the Houston area.

Sent on 10/26/2011
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/18/2011

I was lucky enough to have Thalio do my bridal makeup for my special day! Thalio is super talented, sweet, professional and knows what looks best on you. I loved how he asked me how I wanted to look, which made me feel even more at ease. I have never in my life felt so beautiful and confident and it was all thanks to Thalio and of course, his talented hairstylist, Jayci. I also want to add that Jayci was so sweet and (extremely patient) and never once complained about my crazy big hair, which takes forever to get styled(you're the hair genius, Jayci, love you!).
    Thalio and his artistry team are simply AMAZING!!!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Rubi · Married on 09/16/2011

Thalio did such a wonderful job with my makeup. He was very informative about the colors he used. My makeup was flawless. He also gave me some good advice for my engagement photo session (which is what I hired him for). I was very please that I look forward to booking him for my bridal shoot and my wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Vanessa · Married on 08/27/2011

Thalio was amazing! My makeup on my wedding day was flawless. He really took the time to make it look perfect. And he even came to the reception to touch up my make up completely. I highly recommend him. Your wedding is day is a once in a lifetime occasion and you should look beautiful and flawless and Thalio will most definitely make you look and feel that way. Thank you!!!
    -vanessa

Sent on 09/30/2011

Vanessa · Married on 08/27/2011

Thalio is the best in town!!! I was so satisfied! The makeup was absolutely beautiful! He knows exactly what he's doing he makes you look flawless! You will feel absolutely beautiful on your special day if you get your makeup done with Thalio!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Nora · Married on 08/21/2011

Thalio I want everyone to know that they can count on you and your staff at any time of the day. It does not matter if it the day of the main event or just a question in regarding tips for the event as Beauty wise. I pesonaly will recomend your services to anyone that is out there looking for a very respectful and hard working staff. I personally experienced it the day of our event and I know that without you all we wouldn't have looked as beautiful as we did. I personally received alot of complements in regards to my appeareance and specially my daughter the Quincenera Cynthia Hdz. My daugter looked like a princess and she really enjoyed all of the attention that she received from you and your staff due to the fact that you all were always on guard on her appeareance throughout the event to make sure she looked beautiful and looked like if she had not even moved at all over and over again. Thank you and your Professional staff for being there for our special event and making it all possible for everyone to be there at our event on time. Thank you for being the special person that you are and I don't and I won't ever regret to have used Thalio Beckham and Artestry for our event. I look forward in using your services for any special event that I may have even if it is a wedding or quince that I have been invited to. Thank you so very much!!! continue looking very hansome and professional you are a natural.
    Nora Garcia

Sent on 08/25/2011

Alma · Married on 08/20/2011

My Mom and I hired them to do our hair and make up for my cousin's wedding. Both Kristina (MakeUp) and Danielle (Hair) did a fabulous job!! Great customer service from everyone!!

Sent on 09/03/2011

Alejandra · Married on 08/20/2011

Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry does an outstanding job. They have the best quality on service, professionalism, and as well on time. I had my make up done for my best friends wedding and i was so happy with their work. Liz Hartman did my make up for the rehearsal. She did such an amazing job! she did exactly what I asked for. Everyone loved it as well. On the weeding day Thalio did my make up. I could just say he is OUTSTANDING! he loves what he does and as well he made me feel so beautiful on my best friends weeding. I highly recommend him to anyone. The make up look outstanding and the most important that it lasted me the whole night. I would definitely look forward of using this services again on out coming events. Thank you so much for everything! Love yall!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Thalio and Jessica are absolutely FABULOUS! They made my wedding day stress free and did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup. Words can not even describe how happy I am with their services and would recommend them to anyone wanting to look FLAWLESS for that special day. I couldn't even count the compliments I received on hair & makeup if I tried! Their services far exceed anyone who has ever done my hair and makeup in the past. I loved every little detail of my hair and makeup and I know I would have regretted hiring anyone else! Thank you so much Thalio and Jessica for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day! xoxo Audrey Douglas

Sent on 09/12/2011

Mona · Married on 08/13/2011

Thalio did my sister and my makeup for an engagement party in August. I cannot express in words how wonderful he was to work with and how beautiful he made us feel and look. Thalio, as a person, is flexible to whatever his client needs. As an artist, his work is simply exquisite. Both my sister and I were immensely pleased with Thalio's makeup application. He took his time, made sure to enhance details we specified, and carefully executed every request we had. I was truly pleased to have worked with Thalio for this event and plan to use his services again in the future. Thalio, thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Marie · Married on 08/07/2011

Thalio did an amazing job on my makeup and my mothers makeup!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Susana · Married on 08/05/2011

I was happy and pleased with the service I received from Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry. I had never done airbrush makeup before until I had it done for my engagement pictures session. The ending product was just amazing, especially the natural look and feeling it gives off in the pictures. I was so happy with the look I had that I decided to go with the service for my wedding day too! Friends and relatives all gave me amazing comments about my look! If you're looking for a makeup artist, I would definitely recommend this one. The makeup artist is friendly, professional, and wonderful at helping you feel at ease and beautiful even when you might have the smallest doubt on your big day because you are nervous. My mother also did her makeup for the wedding day and she said, "Wow! He did such a great job that I felt like he took years off my age!" I haven't received my professional wedding day pictures, but just from looking at my friends camera pictures I was pleased with my radiant look!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Angelique · Married on 07/30/2011

Thalio and Hilda did a great job with our make-up for my wedding day. We all have different skin tones and they matched each one of us perfectly. We all looked and felt so incredibly glamorous for our evening wedding. My mom got her make-up done as well, and she looked young and fabulous!

I was planning my Houston wedding OOT from LA so I booked Thalio without ever seeing his work. He was one of the most responsive vendors I worked with, promptly returning calls and answering questions, so he immediately stood out to me. I'm glad I trusted him - I was very satisfied. My final kudo, his hands smelled good, which may sound kinda weird, but is pretty important to me when someone is touching my face for a long time!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Melissa · Married on 07/16/2011

Thalio is Amazing! And by far the best in wedding hair and makeup in my eyes. I had both hair/makeup done for my Bridal pictures and my wedding day recently this past July 16th,2011. He had me looking flawless and Jessica who worked on my hair both times is amazing as well! I had so many compliments and would refer this team to anyone looking for these type of services for any event not just wedding. I also had a tattoo covered by Thalio & it was like there was never one there. I was very pleased with the work i had done on me & am definitely going to use him again. Thanks!

Sent on 07/28/2011