Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry Reviews

Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 5
Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 6
Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 7

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2014

I literally would not trust ANYONE ELSE with my face!! :)

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 8

Thalio is amazing!! He completely transformed me on my wedding day. Totally gave me a bridal look! Highly recommend him and his glam team! Jessica is a master mind with hair and also makeup! She did my flower girls hair and my moms hair and makeup! She also did my hair!! Everyone couldn't stop raving about how fantastic we looked! Can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Keeley · Married on 05/17/2014

Thalio made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt on my wedding day! He is truly amazing and so professional at the same time! I will recommend him to everyone I know! He is beyond talented, and will make you feel so beautiful on your special day. The lashes and airbrushing really make you look glamorous! I could never thank him enough for the way I felt on Saturday! You are a makeup genius! Thanks again friend!

Sent on 05/20/2014

TRISHA · Married on 05/03/2014

Thalio and his team were amazing that day of my wedding. Great work and it totally showed in my wedding pics. Ive never had such amazing coverage and overall lasting makeup! Love him and his work!!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

lizzett · Married on 03/22/2014

I got Thalio to do my make up for my wedding and he did an amazing job! He really knows how to make you look flawless. If you want compliments all night I would hire him. He was very professional and helpful. Definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Megan · Married on 02/08/2014

Thalio did amazing and made me feel wonderful and beautiful on my wedding day! I love looking at pictures mainly because I feel so beautiful from the way he did my makeup! He's awesome!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Kristina · Married on 12/28/2013

Thalio and his team of hair and make up artists were the perfect match for my wedding! As a bride, I felt very taken care of and the prettiest I have ever felt/looked. Thalio is an amazing and talented artist who knows exactly what he is doing. You can tell that make up artistry is his passion and he enjoys making others feel their best! I would use Thalio and his team again for any big events my future may hold. THANK YOU THALIO AND YOUR TEAM!! xo

Sent on 01/08/2014

Arleen · Married on 12/14/2013

Thalio Beckman made my day. I did not think anybody could have made me so gorgeous for a relatives wedding. The colors were vibrant, made me glow. I highly recommend Mr. Beckman for anyone's day of beauty. Cuddos!!!

Amber · Married on 12/07/2013

Thalio is amazing! You will not be disappointed. He is so great at what he does and such a sweet person. He is an all around package deal!!! Love him!!!

• karla

karla · Married on 12/05/2013

I had a small simple wedding with friends and family. I decided to have my hair and makeup done. After searching online I came across thalios and his team and I loved his work. He was already booked up for that day but sent another artist out to do my hair and makeup. She did a wonderful job. She made me feel so beautiful for my big day. My makeup lasted all day and all night even through tears and a plane ride. I highly recommend thalio and his squad to all Houston area brides.

Brenda · Married on 11/30/2013

I hired Thalio to do my make up for my high school reunion in November. He flexed his busy schedule around just to do my make up & that made me feel extra special that Thalio himself was going to do it. I arrived at his place with a cake because I am a cake decorator & I just wanted to show my gratitude to him any way I could. He made me feel so comfortable with him & seeing all his other work I knew he was going to make me look beautiful. He made me feel like such a princess that day. He is the only make up artist I will let touch my face he just does such a amazing job & makes you look so flawless. Thank you Thalio for making my day extra special.

• User2619364 · 2+ years ago

Thalio and his glam squad are the BEST! I had a very large wedding party and all of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous the day of the wedding. The hair stylist were amazing. The airbrush makeup was flawless. I cried 20 times after getting my makeup done and it looked picture perfect the next day! Thalio has a great eye for details. He is the best makeup artist in Houston! He is professionally trained and it shows! I would recommend Thalio to all Houston brides. **Brides-- splurge on hair & makeup! Totally worth it!!! **

Sent on 12/01/2013

Hoa · Married on 11/16/2013

Thalio is truly a talented artist! His ability to enhance the natural beauty of his brides is beyond amazing that words alone can not describe how amazing this artist is. Thalio is very passionate about the art of makeup and is very focused during his sessions. On my wedding day, Thalio did a transformation on me that made me feel so beautiful and gorgeous... I loved it! My makeup did not smudge and re-application was not necessary. I received so many compliments throughout the day and several messages the next day asking who did my makeup. In addition, his team (Jessica, Liz, and Erika) was awesome! They did a great job on all my bridesmaids, Mom, and sister. Jessica did my hair and I absolutely loved it. Have no regrets if you book with Thalio.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Valerie · Married on 10/26/2013

Thalio made me look AMAZING for both my Bridal portraits and my wedding day! His team took care of me and my 7 girls inlcuding my mom! We all looked fabulous and I am so happy with everyones final looks! I will definitely book him again for any future events....!! I felt so confident and it truely was the best day of my life and thanks to Thalio I looked awesome! Thanks Thalio!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Millie · Married on 10/19/2013

I had the pleasure to use Thalio Beckham makeup squad for my wedding and they were great. They truly made me feel like a princes and made my bridesmaids look amazing. Abigail was great with our hair, she was fast and did it perfect. Raul and Ashley did our make-up great, we all looks glamorous. We ran a little behind time but everything worked out great. Thank you so much for everything. My pictures looks amazing!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Ana Iveth · Married on 10/13/2013

Thalio and Emma made me look GORGEOUS on my wedding day! My makeup looked great all day. They were absolutely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Dianam · Married on 09/21/2013

Ladies Thalio is the best!!!! I contracted Thalio for my wedding. He did my moms my sister and my makeup, his friend did all my bridesmaids and everyone looked gorgeous!!! No complaints at all....I would definitely recommend Thalio if you want to look jaw dropping gorgeous.

P.s. My makeup looked flawless all night from 1pm-3am when the wedding ended

Sent on 11/19/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/24/2013

Thalio was my makeup artist and let me tell you that he's absolutely amazing. His professionalism is outstanding. I received endless compliments about my makeup; my husband couldn't stop saying how beautiful I looked. My makeup stood intact all day & night. I also had Thalio makeup my husband (he has rosacea around his nose and was worried about the pictures) and OMG he looked super handsome. Thanks Thalio!!!
    Jessica Garza was my hair style designer. As soon as she arrived, I told her what I wanted and trusted her 100%. End results, gorgeous!
    Believe me when I tell you not to hesitate in booking Thalio and his team for your most special day.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

Thalio was absolutely amazing! He can do anything that you vision. I told him exactly what I wanted and he did it and more. I received countless of compliments about my makeup throughout the night. I could have not chosen anyone better! I can't wait for another event to attend so that I can get it done again!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2013

Thalio and hair stylist Jessica Garza took care of my bride and part of the bridal party! I am a wedding planner and always reccomend Thalio as he was my make up artist at my own wedding! He is amazing and my bride was very happy as well as myself with my make up as well. His attention to detail is impeccable and such an intricate eye for what he does! I will continue to reccomend Thalio and his team for many weddings to come as I trust his skills and professionalism 120%! Please do yourself a favor and contact Thalio for your special events!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Kimberly · Married on 06/14/2013

Thalio made me feel and look like a princess on my beautiful day!! Love this man!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

jessica · Married on 06/08/2013

Money well spent, it was a bit pricey but I never felt more beautiful! His team is awesome! Great work and very professional!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Angelica · Married on 05/25/2013

Thalio did an amazing job. He took his time and wanted to make sure that I looked just perfect! I would highly recommend him to any bride.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Reeba · Married on 05/18/2013

Thalio & his team are hands down the BEST hair and make-up professionals I have ever worked with. Thalio did 2 looks for my wedding. For the church ceremony I wanted a more natural look and that's exactly what he did! Abigail did my hair for church & She did an exceptional job! I like voluminous hair, but I don't like my hair looking super teased. In the past, I have had hair stylists confuse the idea of volume and just making my hair look super frizzy. Abigail listened to me and created the exact look I wanted!!! Thalio and his crew are sooo down to earth and easy to work with. On the wedding day, they were on time, relaxed, played music and we all just had a great time. I can't believe how fast they did everything! All my bridesmaids (all 8 of them) loved the girls too!!!!
    For the wedding reception Thalio and Jessica created a new look for me. Jessica did a very sexy updo!! it was different from anything I've ever seen and Thalio did an evening look. I absolutely loved the new look!!!! I wasn't thinking I'd look that different, but boy was I wrong....they totally amped up my day look to elegant/evening look!!!!
    I would highly recommend Thalio & his company to any bride looking for exceptional work!!! They are a very talented and fun bunch!!! I don't wear a lot of make-up and it's really important for me that I still look like myself and Thalio did that and more!!!
    I have never gotten so many compliments in my life!!! I felt so beautiful and more importantly my husband felt the same way :)
    I am not from Houston and so it was really hard for me to find a good hair/makeup artist but once I saw Thalio's website & his work I knew I had to have him for my wedding!
    There is not one thing I'd change about my wedding look I was truly impressed and happy!!!
    Thalio, Jessica Abigail and all the other girls that helped with my big day thank you so much!!!! you guys are sooooo awesome I wish you lots of luck and continued success and can't wait to see you again!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kate · Married on 05/04/2013

Thalio and Jessica were an awesome team for my wedding day! Thalio did my makeup and jessica Garza did my hair and I loved both. They are super talented and I was 100% happy with the way it turned out. Jessica is flat out amazing for hair!!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2013