Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Brittany R. Getting married on 11/05/2021

Fantastic!

Thalio did an amazing job! I contacted him extremely last minute and he came through and was so great! He did my make up for my wedding and Erica did my hair, both were super friendly and professional. My make up and hair was amazing and I kept getting so many compliments all night long, but the best compliment of all was my grandfathers face when he firsts me; he said "you look so beautiful!"My make up was flawless and stayed all night. I would 100% recommend him, especially for very important events. I can not thank him enough!
  • Macey
    Macey Married on 04/24/2021
    Thalio Bechkam and his team are amazing at what they do. Being in the beauty industry i have always been nervous about letting others do my hair and makeup but they definitely excessed my expectations.
    My friend had referred me to Thalio after a bad experience with makeup during my engagement pictures. I decided to use Thalio for my bridal and i was completely blown away by his skills. he pays so much attention to details and i felt so pretty. I went ahead and booked him for my wedding day and he came out with 2 assistants to help with hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids. Everyone looked so amazing and thru many tears and hours of dancing my makeup and hair both lasted all night.
    Thalio is by far the best makeup artist i have came across in Houston i would recommend him to any bride, he is worth every penny.
    His team of artist are also very talented at what they do!
  • Andie
    Andie Married on 01/11/2020

Absolutely perfect!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SATURDAY, 01/11/2020! All night the guest raved about my makeup! My bridesmaids, my mom and my hair lady loved you! I was so happy with my makeup, and so was everyone else! You’re so perfect! Thank you for helping me look absolutely stunning on my day! God blessed you with a wonderful gift, thank you for sharing it with us brides and making us feel on top of the world on our special day! Love you!
  • Joel
    Joel W. Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing work

Thalios group is professional and absolutely great at what they do. Many people in this industry charge absurd prices but thalio does better work than them and does not charge an arm and a leg. I am very grateful for their work and all they did for us.
  • Ashlie
    Ashlie Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection! Amazing Team! :)

Thalio and Team were absolutely amazing! My makeup was flawless and I received so many compliments on my wedding day on how stunning I looked! I recommend doing the trial run first so you can work out any kinks before the big day! Not only was Thalio amazing, but his team was fantastic as well. They did hair and makeup for my mom and 4 of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked so beautiful!! They all showed up on time, were quick, and efficient in getting us dolled up in such a short period of time! If you are looking for a fabulous makeup artist Thalio is the way to go! Your face is his canvas and when you are done you truly look like a masterpiece! Thank you guys so much for being so amazing on my special day! - Ashlie
  • X
    Xochitl Married on 07/28/2018
    I was so lucky to have met Thalio for the billboard bride shoot! I can't recommend him enough, seriously to anyone getting married (This was 5 yrs ago guys). I have many vendor regrets, this was the brightest spot. He has such a variety of talent. You want glam, he can do glam. You want "the natural look," he's got you. You want a romantic, retro, glamazon, or other, he can do it, and it'll last for all your pictures. I wish I had a reason to hire him again. :-) Just be honest with what you want. Do a trial of you want to experiment with a different look then decide, or if you know what you want, tell him and he's got you.
  • atamez247
    Adriana Married on 03/10/2018
    Loved working with Thalio and his project partner Erica. They did such a good job getting just the perfect look for myself and my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law. We all turned out fantastic in our pictures and makeup stayed in place and beautiful all night long (even with an outdoor wedding). Would 100% recommend him for weddings and other events where you'd like to look flawless and beautiful!
    Anju Married on 11/24/2017
    Thalio is, far and away, the best professional makeup artist in Houston!
    Rita Married on 10/14/2017
    Thalio did my trial and wedding day makeup and JC did my engagement pics and hair for all 3 events. My hair stayed for my entire event and I never had to reapply my makeup. I highly recommend them. They were fun to work with. I will be using them in the future.
    Rashno Married on 07/01/2017
    Don’t hesitate – if you’re thinking about booking Thalio for your wedding do it now! He is fantastic! Thalio did a wonderful job. I can assure you that he is the best make up artist in Houston! You can look at his work on Instagram, Facebook and his website. He really can do anything, you just have to communicate what you want and you will not be disappointed. Erica also did my hair and also my bridesmaids’ hairs, and all of us LOVE our hairstyles. She is the best.
    If you want to look your best on your wedding date book Thalio.
    Angelica Married on 07/01/2017
    Excellent beautiful work. Would use him for any occasion
    Nancy Married on 06/11/2017
    I have used Thalio in many occasions from my engagement photos to just going out with friends. He uses high quality makeup and brushes. He uses colors that complement you. He is a big sweat heart that loves taking care of his customers. Every time he does my makeup I feel like a whole new person (feeling beautiful). I recommend him for all your events. Definitely planning on booking him again.
    Brittany Married on 09/10/2016
    Best makeup artist ever! I've never felt more beautiful!
    Rosa Married on 08/28/2016
    Thalio will make you look like you always dreamed to look in your wedding day. You will be in great hands. You do not have to stress or worry of the outcome, you can check that off your list! Thalio will give you that beautiful glow of a bride that you want.
    Katrina Married on 03/05/2016
    I recommend Liz Hartman! She did my bridal trial and wedding makeup. She truly is amazing and knew exactly what I wanted. She was personable and easy to talk to. I love her work and the makeup stayed on the entire evening. I even got compliments on how beautiful it looked! Can't wait to use her again for future events!!
  • User2558195 2+ years ago
    I have used Thalio Makeup Artistry 3 times, Thalio personally did my Bridals makeup and Jessica did my makeup for the wedding. They are incredibly talented and easy to work with. They provide some of the best work I have ever seen, it took about an hour and stayed on 12+ hours even thru a couple of tears. There was a little bit of a scheduling issue with my Bridals but we were able to work it out and they were flexible. I highly recommend Thalio Beckman and his team they are phenominal and you won't be disappointed!
    John Married on 02/21/2016
    I have never worn makeup and had no plans to do so for our wedding, but my husband insisted, and we couldn't have made a better choice than Thalio and his staff. They came to our hotel and couldn't have made the experience any more pleasant. They made our already gorgeous 4 year old goddaughter into even more of a princess--she loved every minute of it! My husband (who loves makeup) was in heaven, too, and didn't want the pampering to end. I even have to admit that the light dusting I received (at my wish!) improved my 51 year old face considerably! Thalio and his staff are tremendous professionals (and all cute as hell), and I can't recommend any makeup artist more highly. Guys--don't play macho--if you're getting married or preparing for a big event, use Thalio! Whenever I mention his name to women I know, they all seem to know he's the one who makes everyone look their finest!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/24/2015
    The Thalio Beckham team and Thalio himself were great to work with. For the day of, everyone arrived on time and were very energetic. They just carried such a positive energy that filled the room. Thalio did my make-up and I couldn't have been any happier. I wasn't positive what I wanted to do, but I showed him some pictures and answered some questions and he nailed it. He was amazing and is truly a professional. Liz did my trial, make-up for my bridals, and then was also part of the team that showed up on my wedding day. I was so happy to see her face on the day of. I knew my girls were in great hands. I primarily only contacted my vendors through email, so the email only form of communication didn't bother me at all. The team was responsive when I had questions or a last minute change and that was all that mattered to me. Thank you Thalio and team!
    Esther Married on 10/17/2015
    Thalio and his team are amazing and truly talented at what they do. Thalio did my makeup and Abigail did my hair for my wedding. I was more than satusfied with the finish product. I did the trial run first, which I recommend because that way you and the artists have an idea with what to work with for your special day. When I went to the trial run I immediately felt so comfortable letting them know what I was looking for to get done and after that they took care of the rest. They are so professional and kind with their clients. I left that trial run feeling super confident and satisfied with the result, but the day of my wedding it was EVEN BETTER!!! I loved the way they glammed me up for my special day. I got so many compliments, but most of all my husband liked it. He doesn't really like for me to wear much make up but he was satisfied with the outcome. They are so good at what they do, that Abigail became my hairstylist since that day and I will definitely be contacting Thalio for future events. I highly recommend Thalio and his team for your special day or any event!
  • User2243481 2+ years ago
    Thalio, did an amazing job with my makeup, he was BEAUTIFUL! And, he made all my wedding pictures lookin extra gorgeous!
    I had so many great comments on my makeup, I felt like a princess!
    He came on time to my venue, he did a wonderful job, and his prices were perfect!
    He is Worth it 100%!
    My friend is getting married this fall, so I'm planning to have him doing my makeup again!
    I recommend anyone who needs a makeup artist to hire him on the spot, you won't regret it!
    Thank you, Thalio!
    Haydee Married on 06/06/2015
    All I can say is they are very sweet, talented and professional since the second I decided to contact them I knew and felt they cared by their prompt response and follow- ups after that!! Raul did my make up and hair yesterday for my bridal shoot and I was simply amazed with his work he was professional and very helpful!! Thank You guys!!! I love my bridal pictures and look forward to my wedding day make up and hair with you're artist also!!!
  • F
    Flor Married on 06/05/2015
    Cannot describe enough how excellent make up artist Thalio is, nit to mention his people skills which made the time having makeup done fun. He even shared opinion on which cosmetics to use.
    Monsey Married on 05/02/2015
    I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Thalio and Abigail really made me feel like a princess. They were easy to work with and Thalio listened to everything that I wanted and more. I had an Indian ceremony and my hair and makeup lasted the whole entire day without any touch ups whatsoever. You will not be disappointed with their crew! My pictures came out so great! Thalio, you are amazing...thank you so much...looking forward to using you in future events! Highly recommended brides!
    Casondra Married on 02/22/2015
    As a plus sized bride I will admit to a bit of insecurity and worry regarding my Wedding image. But, all of that went away the second I saw myself in the mirror after Thalio did my stunning makeup. I have NEVER in my life felt more beautiful and confident in myself than I did walking down the isle. Jaws were dropping & my Groom was absolutely blown away! All thanks to Thalio! He was very professional (yet, sweet as can be), organized & patient. I couldn't have had a better experience or wedding day thanks to Him & his makeup magic.
    Veronica Married on 02/07/2015
    Thalio did my daughters makeup for her Quinceañera. Her makeup was perfect! He was professional and pleasant to work with. I will definitely be using him again.