188 Reviews for Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry

Group Discounts (2)
Men's Grooming (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
188 Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry Reviews

Loved working with Thalio and his project partner Erica. They did such a good job getting just the perfect look for myself and my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law. We all turned out fantastic in our pictures and makeup stayed in place and beautiful all night long (even with an outdoor wedding). Would 100% recommend him for weddings and other events where you'd like to look flawless and beautiful!

Profile Picture Adriana, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Thalio is, far and away, the best professional makeup artist in Houston!

Profile Picture Anju, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thalio did my trial and wedding day makeup and JC did my engagement pics and hair for all 3 events. My hair stayed for my entire event and I never had to reapply my makeup. I highly recommend them. They were fun to work with. I will be using them in the future.

Profile Picture Rita, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

Don’t hesitate – if you’re thinking about booking Thalio for your wedding do it now! He is fantastic! Thalio did a wonderful job. I can assure you that he is the best make up artist in Houston! You can look at his work on Instagram, Facebook and his website. He really can do anything, you just have to communicate what you want and you will not be disappointed. Erica also did my hair and also my bridesmaids’ hairs, and all of us LOVE our hairstyles. She is the best.
If you want to look your best on your wedding date book Thalio.

Profile Picture Rashno, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Excellent beautiful work. Would use him for any occasion

Profile Picture Angelica, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have used Thalio in many occasions from my engagement photos to just going out with friends. He uses high quality makeup and brushes. He uses colors that complement you. He is a big sweat heart that loves taking care of his customers. Every time he does my makeup I feel like a whole new person (feeling beautiful). I recommend him for all your events. Definitely planning on booking him again.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Best makeup artist ever! I've never felt more beautiful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thalio will make you look like you always dreamed to look in your wedding day. You will be in great hands. You do not have to stress or worry of the outcome, you can check that off your list! Thalio will give you that beautiful glow of a bride that you want.

Profile Picture rosa, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recommend Liz Hartman! She did my bridal trial and wedding makeup. She truly is amazing and knew exactly what I wanted. She was personable and easy to talk to. I love her work and the makeup stayed on the entire evening. I even got compliments on how beautiful it looked! Can't wait to use her again for future events!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have used Thalio Makeup Artistry 3 times, Thalio personally did my Bridals makeup and Jessica did my makeup for the wedding. They are incredibly talented and easy to work with. They provide some of the best work I have ever seen, it took about an hour and stayed on 12+ hours even thru a couple of tears. There was a little bit of a scheduling issue with my Bridals but we were able to work it out and they were flexible. I highly recommend Thalio Beckman and his team they are phenominal and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User6508214, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I have never worn makeup and had no plans to do so for our wedding, but my husband insisted, and we couldn't have made a better choice than Thalio and his staff. They came to our hotel and couldn't have made the experience any more pleasant. They made our already gorgeous 4 year old goddaughter into even more of a princess--she loved every minute of it! My husband (who loves makeup) was in heaven, too, and didn't want the pampering to end. I even have to admit that the light dusting I received (at my wish!) improved my 51 year old face considerably! Thalio and his staff are tremendous professionals (and all cute as hell), and I can't recommend any makeup artist more highly. Guys--don't play macho--if you're getting married or preparing for a big event, use Thalio! Whenever I mention his name to women I know, they all seem to know he's the one who makes everyone look their finest!

Profile Picture John, 2/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Men's Grooming, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup

The Thalio Beckham team and Thalio himself were great to work with. For the day of, everyone arrived on time and were very energetic. They just carried such a positive energy that filled the room. Thalio did my make-up and I couldn't have been any happier. I wasn't positive what I wanted to do, but I showed him some pictures and answered some questions and he nailed it. He was amazing and is truly a professional. Liz did my trial, make-up for my bridals, and then was also part of the team that showed up on my wedding day. I was so happy to see her face on the day of. I knew my girls were in great hands. I primarily only contacted my vendors through email, so the email only form of communication didn't bother me at all. The team was responsive when I had questions or a last minute change and that was all that mattered to me. Thank you Thalio and team!

Profile Picture User4553917, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thalio and his team are amazing and truly talented at what they do. Thalio did my makeup and Abigail did my hair for my wedding. I was more than satusfied with the finish product. I did the trial run first, which I recommend because that way you and the artists have an idea with what to work with for your special day. When I went to the trial run I immediately felt so comfortable letting them know what I was looking for to get done and after that they took care of the rest. They are so professional and kind with their clients. I left that trial run feeling super confident and satisfied with the result, but the day of my wedding it was EVEN BETTER!!! I loved the way they glammed me up for my special day. I got so many compliments, but most of all my husband liked it. He doesn't really like for me to wear much make up but he was satisfied with the outcome. They are so good at what they do, that Abigail became my hairstylist since that day and I will definitely be contacting Thalio for future events. I highly recommend Thalio and his team for your special day or any event!

Profile Picture Esther, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thalio, did an amazing job with my makeup, he was BEAUTIFUL! And, he made all my wedding pictures lookin extra gorgeous!
I had so many great comments on my makeup, I felt like a princess!
He came on time to my venue, he did a wonderful job, and his prices were perfect!
He is Worth it 100%!
My friend is getting married this fall, so I'm planning to have him doing my makeup again!
I recommend anyone who needs a makeup artist to hire him on the spot, you won't regret it!
Thank you, Thalio!

Profile Picture BIANCA, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

All I can say is they are very sweet, talented and professional since the second I decided to contact them I knew and felt they cared by their prompt response and follow- ups after that!! Raul did my make up and hair yesterday for my bridal shoot and I was simply amazed with his work he was professional and very helpful!! Thank You guys!!! I love my bridal pictures and look forward to my wedding day make up and hair with you're artist also!!!

Profile Picture Haydee, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cannot describe enough how excellent make up artist Thalio is, nit to mention his people skills which made the time having makeup done fun. He even shared opinion on which cosmetics to use.

Profile Picture Flor, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Thalio and Abigail really made me feel like a princess. They were easy to work with and Thalio listened to everything that I wanted and more. I had an Indian ceremony and my hair and makeup lasted the whole entire day without any touch ups whatsoever. You will not be disappointed with their crew! My pictures came out so great! Thalio, you are amazing...thank you so much...looking forward to using you in future events! Highly recommended brides!

Profile Picture Monsey, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As a plus sized bride I will admit to a bit of insecurity and worry regarding my Wedding image. But, all of that went away the second I saw myself in the mirror after Thalio did my stunning makeup. I have NEVER in my life felt more beautiful and confident in myself than I did walking down the isle. Jaws were dropping & my Groom was absolutely blown away! All thanks to Thalio! He was very professional (yet, sweet as can be), organized & patient. I couldn't have had a better experience or wedding day thanks to Him & his makeup magic.

Profile Picture Casondra, 2/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thalio did my daughters makeup for her Quinceañera. Her makeup was perfect! He was professional and pleasant to work with. I will definitely be using him again.

Profile Picture Veronica, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you do not know already, Thalio is amazing. He is quick, professional, organized, and a wonderful person. He did my make up for the wedding, and the compliments I had that night were remarkable. If I had to do it over again I would definitely go with Thalio. I adored his work.

Profile Picture maryanna, 11/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome! Very grateful for your service. Will recommend to others!

Profile Picture User4596613, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I literally would not trust ANYONE ELSE with my face!! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Thalio is amazing!! He completely transformed me on my wedding day. Totally gave me a bridal look! Highly recommend him and his glam team! Jessica is a master mind with hair and also makeup! She did my flower girls hair and my moms hair and makeup! She also did my hair!! Everyone couldn't stop raving about how fantastic we looked! Can't wait to work with them again!

Profile Picture April, 6/28/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thalio made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt on my wedding day! He is truly amazing and so professional at the same time! I will recommend him to everyone I know! He is beyond talented, and will make you feel so beautiful on your special day. The lashes and airbrushing really make you look glamorous! I could never thank him enough for the way I felt on Saturday! You are a makeup genius! Thanks again friend!

Profile Picture Keeley, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews