53 Reviews for TH Entertainment

One Event Per Day (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Uplighting (1)
53 TH Entertainment Reviews

Wow!! You listened to our ideas of what type of music we wanted, and your selections were absolutely perfect. You also were a lifesaver in taking care of "organization" and "timing" of everything. Every part of the ceremony and reception went absolutely beautifully!! I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding knowing that you were taking care of everything. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you so very much. You're the bestf!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Tasos did a wonderful job of choosing the appropriate music based on our wishes!!! Tasos also did a fantastic job of taking over the timing of everything and keeping us all on track. He does a wonderful job making sure everything runs smoothly, stays organized, and is fun for all of us. I could not have done this without him!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was so great and super responsive! He stayed in touch throughout the entire planning process and went above and beyond for us.

Profile Picture Misty, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Every vendor makes a huge difference in the overall feel of your wedding, but potentially at the top of the list is the DJ! Not only do they contribute to the overall dance floor feel, but they truly are hosting the wedding start to finish! Tasos was incredibly professional, accommodating, and thoughtful throughout the entire process of wedding planning. As soon as we reached out to him, he set up an in person meeting to run through everything and make sure we were comfortable with the whole process. As we got closer to the wedding, he helped us narrow down specific music we wanted played at our wedding to create the overall vibe we were going for. I started getting nervous as we got closer that we didn't pick out enough songs, but Tasos picked up on the exact feel we were going for and did an amazing job getting creative with songs the day of. We ended up using his services for the ceremony as well, and I'm so happy we made that decision! For both the ceremony and specific dances, Tasos edited the songs exactly how we wanted them. We can't thank Tasos enough for all he did to make our day so special. I had many guests speak to me about how well they thought he did even after the wedding! We couldn't recommend TH Entertainment enough!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My daughter and son in law were married last weekend and Tasos with TH Entertainment was our DJ and MC for the ceremony and reception. From the first meeting we had with Tasos up to the last minute of our reception he was amazing. He delivered everything and more and we couldn't be happier with his service and professional style. The energy in the room and the non stop packed dance floor was a reflection of not just our amazing guests but the way he interacted with them, everyone loved him! Unfortunately not all vendors deliver to complete satisfaction. We highly recommend TH Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David exceeded our expectations! From the beginning he was involved in the details of our wedding. We met with him twice in person and once over the phone before the wedding. He helped figure out what details and options we had for the day of. We're all novices when it comes to planning a wedding, so it's awesome when you have a helpful, experienced team to assist you in getting all the details right. David was awesome about letting us send him custom playlists for different parts of the night and he rocked it on the dance floor. He played songs we requested, as well as mixed it up to fit who was on the dance floor.

One moment that will stick with me forever was during our first look. I was nervous that I was wearing a ballgown and that it would mess up our first dance. Asher had no idea what my dress looked like, so as we practiced I would hint that my dress wasn't form fitting and I wasn't sure if we could do all the moves. SO during our first look we were practicing some of the moves and David was there. He told Asher it would be fine, all he had to do was shuffle his feet. He was RIGHT! Our first dance went perfectly (in our eyes and the eyes of our guests) and it was lovely to have David present to ease our worries. He was awesome!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taso's was without a doubt not only the most professional, but best vendor to work with at our entire wedding. He was an excellent DJ not only the day of the event but the entire planning process leading up. He went above and beyond meeting with us several times over the phone and in person to ensure that he truly understood our music interest and style. He felt sincere and honestly couldn't have done a better job. He exceeded our expectations and even other vendors and guests pointed out how awesome and professional he was at the wedding. The dance floor was FULL the entire time and everyone was dancing and having the time of their lives thanks to Taso's.

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David exceeded our expectations for a dj! He played the perfect songs at the perfect moments, he kept the party rolling, and he got everyone excited! We loved having him at our celebration!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our guests are still talking about how much they loved the music at our wedding! David truly went above and beyond to accommodate our music needs for during our ceremonies, as well as playing songs that got literally everyone dancing at the reception. David also calmly helped with the transitions between our different ceremonies and cocktail hour to dinner etc, making sure everything ran smoothly! We greatly appreciated David's thoroughness in get a feel for our music tastes and his professionalism and fun during the whole wedding process! We would highly recommend David and TH Entertainment for anyone looking for stellar DJ services. Thanks, David!

Profile Picture Hazel, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with David Moore to DJ our ceremony and reception. He is absolutely incredible! Everything flowed together perfectly and he was so helpful making sure we didn't forget any details! He is a great MC and got the party going! We would highly recommend TH Entertainment and David!

Profile Picture Briana, 8/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so glad to have Tasos as our wedding DJ! He was very professional and punctual to the meetings we had with him before the wedding. We'd made a Spotify playlist for the different parts of the wedding and he stayed true to it while adding some of his own recommendations (and also stayed true to the Do Not Play list we made together). He also did a great job reading the room about what song to play (building up the music to more fast beat/dance-like during dinner so that people were ready to boogy by the time the floor opened). He kept the wedding organized with his announcements (cake cutting, flower toss) and also would check in with bride and groom to see if they were ready for such announcements. Oh and he dressed very wedding appropriately for the event which is always appreciative. He was one of the vital members of our wedding crew to keep things going smoothly and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was amazing!! From the day we met him to the day of our wedding, he was quick to respond, flexible, and so organized. He was great at running the show and keeping everyone engaged and excited throughout the night. We received so many comments about how great he was from our guests. The dance floor was packed all night and David knew how to read crowd. We can’t thank you enough for making our night so memorable!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Tasos brought the party to another level. Great guy that loves the music and it showed in our working with him to create the ultimate playlist for our wedding. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He traveled from Denver up to the mountains, stood in the pouring rain during our daughter's wedding running the sound system, then we moved it inside for the reception and we were off to the races with TH at the music reins. This is your guy for rockin the party that rocks the party!

Profile Picture Bill, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos was great! We got compliments for friends and family about the music, and his management of the flow for the evening. He made planning easy, with templates for the schedule and suggestions on how to structure the night. But he also went above and beyond when we had grandparents who wouldn't be able to travel. He arranged to stream the ceremony to them, and facilitated making sure we could get video and sound to their TV. It made a big difference to them, to be a part of the festivities.
I recommend Tasos, and TH Entertainment to anyone who wants their wedding to be remembered fondly.

Profile Picture Duncan, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tasos was great. He took the time to meet with my wife and I more than once, and each time he came to our meeting prepared and presented helpful outlines for how the evening should go, but at the same time was receptive and understanding of all of our needs and questions. He did a great job of tailoring his music to what we would like to hear. I didn’t think to myself once, “well, this shouldn’t be playing” - or any iteration of that thought. TH Entertainment comes highly recommended from us.

Profile Picture Clinton, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David kept the partying going all night! From the very beginning, David helped us choose our playlists and gave us ample time to figure out exactly what we wanted. Our guests had the best time at our wedding and David was a huge reason for that!

Profile Picture Mandi, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was awesome! Extremely kind and open and willing to work with us with whatever we threw at him! Great DJ! Great vibes!

Profile Picture kelly, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so lucky to have found TH Entertainment for our wedding! They were very responsive the whole way through, easy to work with, and fun. Exactly what we wanted! Tasos and his team are very professional and really care about the details. Madison was very helpful at finding us an amazing guitarist that played during our ceremony. And Jeremy was a fantastic MC. We were very happy with our experience with TH and highly recommend !

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Tasos was a hit! He took the time to get to know our individual music tastes and was able to read the crowd and manage the energy really well. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos was extremely professional, responsive, and detail oriented. Our music and lights at our wedding turned out amazing and there wasn’t a second where our dance floor wasn’t packed. I highly recommend Tasos as a wedding MC and DJ! You wont regret it.

Profile Picture Anu, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tasos was amazing!! Best DJ ever!! He's extremely professional and experienced! His suggestions for our reception timeline and songs was perfect, really made it easy for us. When meeting with him to discuss our wedding details, he was always on time (early actually which was great), always came prepared and maximized every minute of the appointments. He responds quickly to phone calls and emails. On our wedding day, his setup for the ceremony and reception was very discreet. The sound of the music was clear - you can tell his equipment is of great quality and the volumes were perfect. He kept our guests dancing and having fun! He is very personable! I can't express enough how perfect everything was and how we were so thankful for Tasos!

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos was the DJ for our wedding in Estes Park, CO. However, without us realizing it ahead of time, he was also our wedding planner! Tasos has so much experience doing weddings that he thought of many things that hadn’t crossed our minds and had many great recommendations. This guy is a flexible, professional, and knowledgeable DJ who would be highly, highly recommended to anyone who wants an energetic, fun, and smooth wedding/reception. Did I mention he kept the bride calm and happy the whole time?? :) Thanks Tasos!

Profile Picture Luke, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We planned our wedding from out of state and David was so accommodating! He set up several calls with us to make sure he got to know us and knew exactly what we wanted. I had so many people tell me at the reception that it was one of the most fun weddings they had ever been to, and I know it was because of the music! I highly recommend TH Entertainment if you're still looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Ryann, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taso was amazing very professional very organized helped with everything from making sure the buffet line wasn't hectic and had a great flow to getting all the speeches ready I will definitely use him at our next event. He goes above and beyond to ensure you are stress free on your big day. Thank you for everything

Profile Picture Dina, 4/28/18, 1 Review