26 Reviews for TH Entertainment

One Event Per Day (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Uplighting (1)
26 TH Entertainment Reviews

David was an amazing addition to our wedding day! We got so many compliments regarding our music and DJ from our guests. Super easy to work with, very professional, and great guys in general. 11/10 would recommend for your big day!

Profile Picture Becky, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was awesome, and did a wonderful job of taking our requests and making them into an awesome party. He controlled the flow of the evening without being overbearing, and was incredibly easy to work with. We met with him twice prior to the wedding and he was extremely helpful and thorough helping us plan the whole event. Our dance floor was packed all night long, and David is to thank for this. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Beth, 12/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Tasos was one of the best experiences we had while planning our wedding. After our first meeting it felt like our entire wedding was planned. Not only was he professional, he was an exceptional Dj describing exactly how he works a crowd. I can honestly say our day would not have been the same with his expertise. We received exactly what we wanted and more as our wedding was flawlessly executed.

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was amazing! The flow of our wedding was perfect and the music was exactly what we wanted. David was very personable and so much fun to have at our wedding. He made sure we stayed in the spotlight all night. Thank you David!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nothing less than SPECTACULAR!! From the planning to the day of.....everything was better than expected! Tasos had the dance floor continuously busy and our guests could not get enough! He will make your party the BEST DAY EVER!

Photo for TH Entertainment Review - Daddy & Daughter
Photo for TH Entertainment Review - Such a great party!
Photo for TH Entertainment Review - Grampa and the Bride getting down on the dance floor!
Profile Picture Connie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos was amazing! I think that a DJ can make or break a wedding and he was a big reason why our wedding was perfect! He coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page and made sure our wedding stayed on It’s timeline. He really listens to what you want but he also makes recommendations to ensure you will have then best day ever. The music at the reception was perfect! I would recommend him for not just your wedding but any event you may have!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tasos was THE best! He was very flexible, accommodating, communicative, organized and professional. He spent a lot of 1:1 time with us to make sure everything was how we wanted it. He definitely went above and beyond, as an MC and DJ, to make our night perfect. People are still talking about how great the music was all around!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

David was our DJ for our special night and he was SO fantastic at our wedding, seriously. He played the best songs and so many people were dancing and having such a great time and he brought such a great energy to the guests! Like literally, I LOVED every song. He offered easy ways to communicate which songs we wanted by using Spotify playlists and gave great advice. I would highly recommend TH Entertainment for anyone's upcoming event!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tasos = Best DJ Ever! I have received so many compliments on how fun my wedding was... and that is hugely because of Tasos. He kept our dance floor hopping ALL night, and is extremely professional on the microphone. He exceeded my expectations immediately when he met with us for hours just to understand us as a couple, and our preferences. I never knew a DJ would spend so much time with us or care so much. Tasos truly made us feel like his only concern. I am actually going to miss him! I 100% recommend Tasos -- cannot say enough good things!!

Profile Picture Tegan, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Tasos from TH entertainment was truly phenomenal. From our initial phone conversation to our two face-to-face meetings, everything was very professional and timely. Tasos made sure every detail was taken care of, even details we didn't think of ourselves! He took the time to understand exactly what plans/ideas we had for the wedding, and allowed them to be carried out seamlessly. He coordinated with all other vendors at the reception to ensure perfect timing of everything, and he adjusted easily to last minute changes! All our guests raved about how wonderful the DJ was- the best one they've seen at any wedding they've been to. He was sensitive to play the music at a perfect volume throughout the evening where casual conversation could still be carried out and he also played music suited for multiple generations. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tasos! He was hands down the best recommendation our wedding coordinator gave us and I am so thankful we got to celebrate with him as our DJ!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you’re looking for a DJ who will make your night absolutely incredible you MUST hire Tasos Hernandez (TH Entertainment)!! Tasos isn’t just a DJ for an event, he is a caring and truly became part of our family! His compassion and professionalism through the process is something that is hard to find in the DJ world, especially when it comes to Weddings! We got married almost 2 months ago and I can’t bring to tell you how much we love Tasos and can’t stop telling our friends about him. Our wedding would not have been the wedding it was without his amazing skills, and incredible personality! He truly went above and beyond from the moment we spoke last year to the last dance of the night. He worked hand in hand with our Day of Planner to create an unforgettable night! Tasos not only made time throughout our year of planning to keep in touch, but literally anything I asked for and needed help with, he was there to help figure it out and make everything run smoothly on our big day! From the special requests we had that he made happen, to the fun dance moves he brought out on our stage, Tasos is an all around incredible DJ! I highly recommend him and can't wait for future events with TH Entertainment! From the bottom of our hearts, Mike and I thank you for helping make our Wedding day unforgettable!
#igotbroadsinatlanta

Profile Picture Emily, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with the services from TH Entertainment. From the early planning stages to day-of, David was professional and involved, helping us make music choices and offering his own recommendations where applicable.

While we did select key songs that we wanted featured, David went above and beyond to really read the room and play music that he knew would get people dancing and having fun.

The mood at our wedding was exactly what I had wanted thanks to his help.

Profile Picture Lia, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used David from TH for our ceremony and reception. He was professional, friendly, patient, understanding and all around fantastic. We gave him a very vague and random list of songs and genres for our reception music, and he absolutely crushed it. We danced literally all night.
I cannot recommend David and TH overall more highly.

Profile Picture Jed, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough great things about TH Entertainment! My husband, Mike, and I got married a few weeks ago in the mountains and Tasos was our deejay. Tasos is incredibly professional, very responsive, and just an overall joy to work with. He was very thorough with us during the planning and preparation for our wedding. He made sure to really understand the vision we had for our wedding - what music we liked, what announcements we wanted made, and how we wanted the event to feel and to flow. He also provided a guitar and a mic for my step-dad who played live music during the ceremony and made a point to check in with my step-dad before the ceremony. The day of our wedding everything was top notch and because of that we experienced one of the best days we've ever had. It was so much fun! I would recommend TH Entertainment in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David with TH Entertainment did a great job for our wedding and we really enjoyed having him be a part of our big day! He remembered all of the little details that we asked him to include and announced them very professionally. He played all of the right versions of our songs and kept the crowd going throughout dancing, not in a cheesy way. He was able to make changes for us up until the last minute, which was also super helpful. He reminded us of things we needed to do but did so in a way that didn't feel stressful. He agreed to meet and talk with us as many times as we needed him to while we were planning our event, which was awesome. I received multiple comments from people who were at the wedding on how fun and professional our DJ was. TH Entertainment is reliable and was super responsive to our needs - they did a fantastic job overall!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys were amazing beginning to end ! They took time to have a first call where we discussed our every need and want for the wedding and after that they continued to check in until wedding date with answers to every question we had. At the wedding they were on time, prepared and very professional. Our dance party could not of been more fun or more us. They played every song we wanted to hear and were able to keep the party going all night! Huge thank you to them our wedding wouldn't of been as perfect as it was without them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos was incredible! From the first meeting we had, Tasos went above and beyond to make sure everything at our wedding would be perfect. Not only was the music top-notch (it really was, he had the entire wedding on the dance floor until the end of the night), but he was a great personality helping introduce the wedding party, speeches and more. Beyond that, we had a ton of fun working with Tasos and are sad that we don't have any more planning to do together.

We would absolutely recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Devon, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David and Tasos were amazing to work with! I could not of asked for a better DJ. I cannot recommend them enough! They are fun, professional, organized and responsive. The prep meetings were super helpful and made me feel very comfortable and not have to worry about a thing the day of.

Profile Picture Gabi, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos created the perfect energy that filled the reception hall and got our guests out of their chairs and dancing all night long.

Profile Picture leah, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WOW! We had an incredible experience with Tasos! He was great to work with - communicated extremely well, very accommodating, and an expert dj! Tasos made our ceremony and reception come alive! He is great at reading a crowd and keeping the party going. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Jodie, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos is the best DJ I have every worked with and I have worked with quite a few since I plan several events a year. He has an amazing attitude, not only with me, but with my guests. He's extremely accommodating to last minute changes and is always prepared. He always arrives early and even offers to help with other things that other vendors needs assistance with. Also, Tasos' music choices are always current and on-trend. My guests love his music choices and mixes and they are a very picky crowd. I would highly recommend Tasos for ANY event!

Profile Picture Elise, 3/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Please take the time to contact TH Entertaiment. You will not find another company that pays as close attention to your wedding day and you will not find another DJ that will keep your guests dancing and having a wonderful time!

Profile Picture User7704691, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! TH Entertainment is the best! Tasos really took the time to make sure my wedding was exactly what I had always imagined. So professional and they never missed a beat ;) THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Madi, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anytime I work with Tasos, it is a pleasure. As a wedding planner, it is important that the vendors I work with are communicative, responsible, great at their jobs and fun. Tasos is all of these! Another things that sets him apart as a DJ is his fantastic MCing. He smoothly transitions through the events of the night and keeps the party going!

Profile Picture User3066025, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC