38 Reviews for TH Entertainment

One Event Per Day (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Uplighting (1)
38 TH Entertainment Reviews

David was amazing!! From the day we met him to the day of our wedding, he was quick to respond, flexible, and so organized. He was great at running the show and keeping everyone engaged and excited throughout the night. We received so many comments about how great he was from our guests. The dance floor was packed all night and David knew how to read crowd. We can’t thank you enough for making our night so memorable!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Tasos brought the party to another level. Great guy that loves the music and it showed in our working with him to create the ultimate playlist for our wedding. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He traveled from Denver up to the mountains, stood in the pouring rain during our daughter's wedding running the sound system, then we moved it inside for the reception and we were off to the races with TH at the music reins. This is your guy for rockin the party that rocks the party!

Profile Picture Bill, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos was great. He took the time to meet with my wife and I more than once, and each time he came to our meeting prepared and presented helpful outlines for how the evening should go, but at the same time was receptive and understanding of all of our needs and questions. He did a great job of tailoring his music to what we would like to hear. I didn’t think to myself once, “well, this shouldn’t be playing” - or any iteration of that thought. TH Entertainment comes highly recommended from us.

Profile Picture Clinton, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David kept the partying going all night! From the very beginning, David helped us choose our playlists and gave us ample time to figure out exactly what we wanted. Our guests had the best time at our wedding and David was a huge reason for that!

Profile Picture Mandi, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tasos was a hit! He took the time to get to know our individual music tastes and was able to read the crowd and manage the energy really well. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos was extremely professional, responsive, and detail oriented. Our music and lights at our wedding turned out amazing and there wasn’t a second where our dance floor wasn’t packed. I highly recommend Tasos as a wedding MC and DJ! You wont regret it.

Profile Picture Anu, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tasos was amazing!! Best DJ ever!! He's extremely professional and experienced! His suggestions for our reception timeline and songs was perfect, really made it easy for us. When meeting with him to discuss our wedding details, he was always on time (early actually which was great), always came prepared and maximized every minute of the appointments. He responds quickly to phone calls and emails. On our wedding day, his setup for the ceremony and reception was very discreet. The sound of the music was clear - you can tell his equipment is of great quality and the volumes were perfect. He kept our guests dancing and having fun! He is very personable! I can't express enough how perfect everything was and how we were so thankful for Tasos!

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos was the DJ for our wedding in Estes Park, CO. However, without us realizing it ahead of time, he was also our wedding planner! Tasos has so much experience doing weddings that he thought of many things that hadn’t crossed our minds and had many great recommendations. This guy is a flexible, professional, and knowledgeable DJ who would be highly, highly recommended to anyone who wants an energetic, fun, and smooth wedding/reception. Did I mention he kept the bride calm and happy the whole time?? :) Thanks Tasos!

Profile Picture Luke, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taso was amazing very professional very organized helped with everything from making sure the buffet line wasn't hectic and had a great flow to getting all the speeches ready I will definitely use him at our next event. He goes above and beyond to ensure you are stress free on your big day. Thank you for everything

Profile Picture Dina, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was absolutely wonderful. Our last name isn’t the easiest to pronounce and he totally made sure to get it right and nailed it! David really listened to us about our music preferences and I don’t think our dance floor was empty the entire night! Every song was perfect, every transition was perfect. He did so great keeping everything on track and worked so well with our other vendors. Would highly recommend this company, especially David!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for quality music services on your wedding day, just stop right here! Tasos is the BEST. I had so many weird nuances and music requests, and he executed all of these requests perfectly on our wedding day. His professionalism and friendly demeanor really made my husband and I at ease with the whole process. He read our audience perfectly and had a "non-dancing" group out of on the floor all night! THANK YOU, TASOS!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/10/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

David was an amazing addition to our wedding day! We got so many compliments regarding our music and DJ from our guests. Super easy to work with, very professional, and great guys in general. 11/10 would recommend for your big day!

Profile Picture Becky, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was awesome, and did a wonderful job of taking our requests and making them into an awesome party. He controlled the flow of the evening without being overbearing, and was incredibly easy to work with. We met with him twice prior to the wedding and he was extremely helpful and thorough helping us plan the whole event. Our dance floor was packed all night long, and David is to thank for this. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Beth, 12/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Tasos was one of the best experiences we had while planning our wedding. After our first meeting it felt like our entire wedding was planned. Not only was he professional, he was an exceptional Dj describing exactly how he works a crowd. I can honestly say our day would not have been the same with his expertise. We received exactly what we wanted and more as our wedding was flawlessly executed.

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was amazing! The flow of our wedding was perfect and the music was exactly what we wanted. David was very personable and so much fun to have at our wedding. He made sure we stayed in the spotlight all night. Thank you David!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nothing less than SPECTACULAR!! From the planning to the day of.....everything was better than expected! Tasos had the dance floor continuously busy and our guests could not get enough! He will make your party the BEST DAY EVER!

Photo for TH Entertainment Review - Daddy & Daughter
Photo for TH Entertainment Review - Such a great party!
Photo for TH Entertainment Review - Grampa and the Bride getting down on the dance floor!
Profile Picture Connie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tasos was amazing! I think that a DJ can make or break a wedding and he was a big reason why our wedding was perfect! He coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page and made sure our wedding stayed on It’s timeline. He really listens to what you want but he also makes recommendations to ensure you will have then best day ever. The music at the reception was perfect! I would recommend him for not just your wedding but any event you may have!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tasos was THE best! He was very flexible, accommodating, communicative, organized and professional. He spent a lot of 1:1 time with us to make sure everything was how we wanted it. He definitely went above and beyond, as an MC and DJ, to make our night perfect. People are still talking about how great the music was all around!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

David was our DJ for our special night and he was SO fantastic at our wedding, seriously. He played the best songs and so many people were dancing and having such a great time and he brought such a great energy to the guests! Like literally, I LOVED every song. He offered easy ways to communicate which songs we wanted by using Spotify playlists and gave great advice. I would highly recommend TH Entertainment for anyone's upcoming event!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tasos = Best DJ Ever! I have received so many compliments on how fun my wedding was... and that is hugely because of Tasos. He kept our dance floor hopping ALL night, and is extremely professional on the microphone. He exceeded my expectations immediately when he met with us for hours just to understand us as a couple, and our preferences. I never knew a DJ would spend so much time with us or care so much. Tasos truly made us feel like his only concern. I am actually going to miss him! I 100% recommend Tasos -- cannot say enough good things!!

Profile Picture Tegan, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Tasos from TH entertainment was truly phenomenal. From our initial phone conversation to our two face-to-face meetings, everything was very professional and timely. Tasos made sure every detail was taken care of, even details we didn't think of ourselves! He took the time to understand exactly what plans/ideas we had for the wedding, and allowed them to be carried out seamlessly. He coordinated with all other vendors at the reception to ensure perfect timing of everything, and he adjusted easily to last minute changes! All our guests raved about how wonderful the DJ was- the best one they've seen at any wedding they've been to. He was sensitive to play the music at a perfect volume throughout the evening where casual conversation could still be carried out and he also played music suited for multiple generations. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tasos! He was hands down the best recommendation our wedding coordinator gave us and I am so thankful we got to celebrate with him as our DJ!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you’re looking for a DJ who will make your night absolutely incredible you MUST hire Tasos Hernandez (TH Entertainment)!! Tasos isn’t just a DJ for an event, he is a caring and truly became part of our family! His compassion and professionalism through the process is something that is hard to find in the DJ world, especially when it comes to Weddings! We got married almost 2 months ago and I can’t bring to tell you how much we love Tasos and can’t stop telling our friends about him. Our wedding would not have been the wedding it was without his amazing skills, and incredible personality! He truly went above and beyond from the moment we spoke last year to the last dance of the night. He worked hand in hand with our Day of Planner to create an unforgettable night! Tasos not only made time throughout our year of planning to keep in touch, but literally anything I asked for and needed help with, he was there to help figure it out and make everything run smoothly on our big day! From the special requests we had that he made happen, to the fun dance moves he brought out on our stage, Tasos is an all around incredible DJ! I highly recommend him and can't wait for future events with TH Entertainment! From the bottom of our hearts, Mike and I thank you for helping make our Wedding day unforgettable!
#igotbroadsinatlanta

Profile Picture Emily, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with the services from TH Entertainment. From the early planning stages to day-of, David was professional and involved, helping us make music choices and offering his own recommendations where applicable.

While we did select key songs that we wanted featured, David went above and beyond to really read the room and play music that he knew would get people dancing and having fun.

The mood at our wedding was exactly what I had wanted thanks to his help.

Profile Picture Lia, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used David from TH for our ceremony and reception. He was professional, friendly, patient, understanding and all around fantastic. We gave him a very vague and random list of songs and genres for our reception music, and he absolutely crushed it. We danced literally all night.
I cannot recommend David and TH overall more highly.

Profile Picture Jed, 7/29/17, 1 Review