TH Entertainment Reviews

TH Entertainment 5
TH Entertainment 6
TH Entertainment 7

Heidi Ower · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Absolutely Would Hire Again!

Nate was absolutely amazing! He was very thorough when we had our initial meeting so that he could understand the full scope of what we were looking for in a DJ. His emails were quick and professional. On the day of the wedding, he did an excellent job keeping my guests entertained. He is funny and responsive to guest requests. I appreciated that when we got a bit behind schedule, Nate did not appear stressed and he was very quick thinking on his feet to make up for lost time without letting my husband or I know so that we could just enjoy the moments at our own pace. I am so glad that I picked this company!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi Marie Logsdon · Married on 10/13/2019

Chris Was Amazing!

We worked with Chris and he was awesome! He gave us many suggestions that were very helpful! Our reception flowed very smoothly thanks to him, and he kept great music flowing all night. We loved working with him and recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Andrea Vella · Married on 10/05/2019

Fun and easy!

David was super easy to work with and he made the planning process fun. He listened to our wants and, perhaps more importantly, what we didn't want. He helped guide us when we were unsure. The wedding day itself was super fun and the dance floor was never empty - always the sign of an awesome wedding! Thanks, David!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kasey Mossey · Married on 09/21/2019

Kept the Dance Floor Full and Fun All Night

Tasos proved to be the best DJ we could have hoped to ask for. He helped us create a timeline that ensured the evening went smoothly as possible, making sure guests were seated on time, speeches were announced, and all guests were notified to about special moments (cake cutting, first dance, etc.). He helped us organize the evening and had great suggestions for making sure everyone had a great time. His music choices were absolutely outstanding- a perfect mix of all types of music, and the dance floor was completely full until 12:00 in the morning when the wedding concluded. We would recommend Tasos to absolutely anyone; he is sure to make your wedding fun, festive, and fantastic.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sarah Ferguson · Married on 09/14/2019

It went perfectly

Chris was so kind, helpful, and dependable. He was easy to communicate with and our crowd loved him. We had the best time and really appreciate the work that he did!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lexy Jacobson · Married on 09/14/2019

Everything we wanted and more!

Working with TH Entertainment was such a positive experience start to finish! We had the pleasure of working with David who was willing to meet with us several times throughout the planning process, offered excellent recommendations on flow, music selection etc, and kept our crowd engaged and dancing the whole night! I would absolutely recommend TH Entertainment for your next event.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    TH Entertainment 8
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding dj ever

Tasos is the best wedding DJ I’ve ever encountered -- and I have been to a LOT of weddings. In fact, I was hesitant about even hiring a DJ and thought I would prefer to do it myself (not a normal idea, I know), because a) I am obsessed with music and am a super music snob/nerd and b) I have been to so many weddings in which the DJ was terrible and just bleh and it totally killed the vibe. Enter Tasos, who blew out of the water my expectations. He is the best hybrid of super professional and super cool. He gets how to properly run an event and the formality that requires, and then switch into party mode, AND he was totally on board with a lot of our out there music requests. The dance floor was literally packed the whole time he was DJing and we got the feedback from so many guests that it was the best wedding dance party they’d ever experience. 10/10!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Walsh · Married on 09/13/2019

Great Wedding DJ!!

Tasos Hernandez was a fabulous DJ for my daughter's wedding at Spruce Mountain Ranch! He was very attentive to us and what we wanted for music, met with us several times and offered great suggestions when we had uncertainties. He provided music and sound at the ceremony and music and lights at the reception. We all thoroughly enjoyed his playlist throughout the entire day. My husband greatly appreciated that he spoke to him ahead of his toast and coached him through exactly what to expect. Everyone had a blast dancing and we are overjoyed with how the day went. It was a pleasure to work with Tasos and I highly recommend him!!

Here’s a picture of Sarah, Zane & Winnie taken by Grace of GIB Photography.

Lisa Walsh

Sent on 09/19/2019
    TH Entertainment 9

Sarah Walsh · Married on 09/13/2019

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding!!

TH Entertainment was the perfect decision for our wedding. I was so pleased with how Tasos organized and handled everything. He made the extra effort to find, discuss and instruct the officiant, those giving toasts and coordinate with anyone else involved. I am still in awe with how smoothly everything ran. Tasos also did a great job with strategic song selection to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them there. All of my guests had a wonderful time and I could not be happier. Thank you again Tasos! Cheers!! ~Mr. and Mrs. Tempel

Sent on 10/04/2019

Jackie Petersen, Mother Of Bride · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceeded expectations!!

Tasos is extremely professional. He's punctual, organized and adhered to our wedding timeline smoothly. He not only played great music that the guests loved but is charismatic and did a wonderful job emceeing our reception! Worth it in every way!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Vincent Popo · Married on 09/07/2019

Nate was GREAT!

Nate was so great. Interacted with all of our guests and made the whole process organized and easy for us. Played great music and had everyone dancing! Very organized as well. Would 100% recommend him for you event!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Mary

Mary Catherine · Married on 08/24/2019

Nate was awesome!

Nate was our DJ - and he killed it. He did such a great job of staying organized, communicating and planning before the wedding that we had no questions the day of. His playlist was awesome too - kept the dance floor alive the whole night!!
    We loved Nate!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Abby · Married on 08/24/2019

Easy to Work With & Great MC

From start to finish, TH Entertainment was super easy to work with. I went on my own and they were incredibly warm and welcoming and offered answers to questions I didn't know to ask. We were paired with Jason (our DJ / MC) and Madison (who assisted us in finding a live musician as well). Both were excellent communicators and helped us through the whole process - even touching base multiple times the weeks before the wedding. Total angels! Our wedding went smooth as butter and the whole night was a blast!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Greg

Greg · Married on 08/24/2019

Best DJ in Denver, hands down

When my wife and I were planning our wedding, the top of our priorities was great food and great music. We did a lot of research on both and ended up choosing Occassions Catering and TH Entertainment for our DJ. We've been to weddings previously where the DJ wasn't very good and that put a damper on the party. TH was so great to work with because they took the time to meet with us multiple times prior to our wedding day, and the end result was everyone had a blast on the dance floor! Their speakers and equipment were also top notch. Our wedding might be the last time we get all of our closest family and friends together (sad truth...), so we are glad we threw an epic party, and choosing the right DJ was a huge component of that. Thanks TH!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kelly Menachof · Married on 08/23/2019

Tasos is the actual best

Tasos was easily one of our best vendors. We were impressed with how professional and organized he was from early in the planning process. His overarching goal was to help make our day go exactly as we envisioned it would, and he followed through.

We weren't aware when we decided to hire a DJ just how much they'd be responsible for beyond keeping everyone on the dance floor at the reception. It became clear at our first in-person meeting that he had thought through every detail of the event that might require his services. My brother acted as our officiant, and this was the first ceremony he had performed. Tasos was incredibly helpful in thinking through small details that would have been otherwise easily overlooked- like making sure he reminded all the guests to be seated, and recommending particular wording for releasing guests to the cocktail hour after the ceremony, etc. This took some of the stress off of my brother and made the ceremony flow seamlessly. He also made sure we had the proper number and type of microphones for the ceremony, the proper instrument/mic setup for a friend who functioned as our ceremony musician, and he knew the layout of the venue well enough to know how many speakers he needed to bring so that all the guests could hear the entire time. He also made sure to go over the timing and general wording he planned to use when inviting guests to be seated for dinner/opened the dance floor/etc, double checked the ways we wanted specific people introduced, and asked for phonetic spellings of the bridal party members so he wouldn't mispronounce anyone's name.

Beyond all of these things, he did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor for the duration of the reception. After the music stopped at the very end of the night, all of our guests were chanting "one more song" over and over again because they were having such a great time. Multiple different guests came up to us during the night unprompted to tell us how great of a job they thought Tasos was doing. In summary, we can't say enough good things about Tasos, and would absolutely recommend his services.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Matt

Matt Feece · Married on 08/10/2019

TH Entertainment Colorado Wedding

David was as personable and professional as it gets. We met twice prior to wedding day and he was extremely flexible with what our vision was and helpful with suggestions to fill in the gaps. Wedding day was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better dance floor. I wouldn't waste your time looking elsewhere!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Lea Gralewski · Married on 08/04/2019

Greatest DJ Ever

We can't say enough good things about Tasos and TH Entertainment. We hired Tasos for our wedding having loved his mix of songs at a friends wedding earlier in the year. From the start, Tasos was professional, personable organized and always on the ball. He was essential in helping us create our reception timeline and was proactive in his communications and anticipating our needs. At the wedding he also served as a great host and MC, seamlessly working with the speakers and other vendors. Multiple guests commented on his stellar playlist. We wish every vendor could have been Tasos and want to have another wedding just so he can DJ again!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Daimi

Daimi · Married on 07/27/2019

TH was amazing to work with!

Our wedding planner has recommended looking into TH Entertainment, and I’m so glad we did! I interviewed a few different DJs and DJ companies, and immediately felt comfortable talking to Tasos. We went over favorite genres and musical artists of both me and my husband, and immediately talked over logistics and methods to keep the party going in case things go off schedule or things go awry. We had recently went to a wedding where there were a lot things we DIDN’T want to happen at ours, and I knew we had to have Tasos as a part of our big day! Since he had worked with our planner previously, the entire evening went so smooth, I couldn’t believe it! Even before the wedding, he came to our epic planning session where we went over each detail, and had some great recommendations to some of the things me and my husband hadn’t quite thought of. He even had some awesome suggestions to go with our comic book themed wedding. He was friendly, punctual, professional, and an absolute pleasure to work with (and I got some new music suggestions on my favorite genres, too)!

I can’t recommend him and TH Entertainment enough! Also, their setup is frickin’ amazing... no ugly big black speakers that photo bomb your wedding photos. We got so many compliments on the music and questions on where we found our amazing DJ.

Tasos, thank you so much. And Aaron says “thanks for my very own dance party!”

Sent on 09/04/2019

Douglas · Married on 07/20/2019

Goes above and beyond to meet client expectations

Tasos is a real pro. His expertise and kindness shine through all he does. Too bad I won't be getting married again, but if I did, Tasos is my guy!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Ivan

Ivan Fan · Married on 07/19/2019

David TH = 5 stars!

David TH is extremely professional and knows how to MC/DJ wedding and large events!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Molly

Molly M Jameson · Married on 07/13/2019

Really amazing from start to finish!

TH Entertainment, and David in particular, was absolutely wonderful. From the first time we reached out to him to post-wedding, he was communicative, helpful, friendly, and open to our ideas and wants while still using his professional expertise to help our day run smoothly. Our schedules were very tricky, and he was continuously flexible and willing to meet us at weird times. From the music to the emceeing, he really made our day perfect! He even let our daughter pick out a DJ name (DJ Sassafras, lol!) and run the table for a few songs. 10/10 would absolutely recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Aubrey Ansah · Married on 07/09/2019

Best wedding dj!

David with TH was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was extremely easy to work with and we felt like we were in good hands through the entire process. When our wedding day finally arrived, he did such a great job. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Scout

Scout · Married on 07/07/2019

If you do not book Tasos for your wedding you are making a mistake!

After my husband and I move to Denver last September and started planning our wedding Tasos was recommended to us by one of my husband's coworkers. She told us, "Tasos is amazing! You have to book him!" We were lucky enough to do so and hands down was the best decision we could have made. From our first meeting, Tasos was 100% involved in not just the music, but he also helped guide us through the stages of planning. He gave us recommendations of other vendors, advice on the timeline of the ceremony and reception, and reassured us through the entire process (and all the stresses that come with wedding planning) that it was going to be a great event. He is absolutely the best at what he does and I am certain our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without Tasos leading the way. He was the one vendor all of our guests talked to us about during and after the wedding. Everyone was so impressed by his professionalism, versatility, and of course the awesome music! You are making a mistake if you do not book Tasos for your wedding! Thank you, Tasos, for the awesome experience!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    TH Entertainment 10
    TH Entertainment 11
  • Jason

Jason Lord · Married on 07/04/2019

Exceptional DJing and all-around professional

TH Entertainment and Tasos our DJ went above and beyond what would be expected of a DJ. He is a true wedding professional that made our event exceptional. He doesn't just plug in his computer and play from a Spotify playlist. Tasos takes extra time to get to know his clients and what they want of their event. He caters to every need and executes on the wedding timeline in coordination with a wedding planner. Not only that but he knows how to throw one great party if that is what you want. With his expertise and impressionable personality, he can take a lot of the burden off of the flow and progression of a wedding day or any event. In our case, he went above and beyond using his personal vehicle to help out a grandma that rolled her ankle. In summary, I highly recommend using TH Entertainment and requesting Tasos as your DJ.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Lauren Lord · Married on 07/04/2019

Above and Beyond

Tasos with TH Entertainment is the BEST DJ you can hire for your event. Tasos is very personable and took time to get to know my husband and I prior to our big day. He also went above and beyond his contract to make sure everyone at our wedding was taken care of. Thanks to Tasos our day was filled with love, fun and lots of dancing!

Sent on 08/24/2019