TG Hair and Makeup Reviews

TG Hair and Makeup 5
TG Hair and Makeup 6
TG Hair and Makeup 7

Erin · Married on 07/27/2017

Tammy is so easygoing, flexible, easy to work within a pleasure to be around. We have both decided that if we ever need to have hair and makeup done again for a special event, Tammy would be the person we would call

Sent on 08/09/2017

Karen · Married on 06/04/2017

Tammy did a beautiful job on our daughter's recent wedding! Our daughter looked absolutely radiant and her hair was perfect. (The groom cried on his "first look")! Tammy's incredibly professional, easy to work with, and has a wonderful calm manner. I was very pleased with my hair and make-up, which she did as well. We really enjoyed working with her. She helped make our daughter's wedding special and beautiful.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Linda · Married on 05/12/2017

I would very highly recommend Tammy for your wedding make-up needs! She is an expert, an artist, extremely professional, very prompt and responsive, and a true pleasure to work with. Her artistry is amazing! She did my wedding makeup and that of my bridesmaids for my May 2017 evening wedding. Our makeup was flawless, photographed beautifully and lasted the entire evening without a smudge. Her prices are reasonable and very much worth every penny and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 05/30/2017

TG Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Linda for your kind words! You and your wedding party made the day perfect! (and I don't like to use that word very often!) Everyone was so fun to be around and easy to work with. It's wedding parties like yours that is the reason I've stayed in this business for over 20 years and loving my job! Thanks again Linda!

Taylor · Married on 10/23/2016

Tammy and her assistant for the day, Sandra Michelle, absolutely killed it for our wedding! We had me (the bride), 3 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and Grandmother of the Groom. Everyone looked stunning and Tammy was so flexible making sure everyone was comfortable with the level of hair/makeup and the styling. One of my bridesmaids was NOT a hair/makeup style gal (she wore a suit) but they still managed to make her look gorgeous while keeping the amount of hair/makeup within her comfort zone. Thank goodness!

Even with timing and chaos of the wedding, Tammy and Michelle were professional, fun, and fast and helped calm our nerves during the process. This is SUCH an important thing for wedding vendors as you want to surround yourself by people who know their stuff and do everything they can to make your day less chaotic, not more. Tammy and Michelle certainly did that and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone - especially if you have a diverse range of hair/makeup styles like we did.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Beth · Married on 09/09/2016

Tammy is fantastic!! Not only is she great with hair and makeup, she's really nice and caring. I really enjoyed having Tammy there to do my hair and makeup. Looking back on my wedding day, my hair and makeup were perfect, exactly what I wanted. Thanks Tammy!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Cheng · Married on 04/09/2016

Just had my big day on 4/09 , tammy . She did a really job on everything . I showed the video about the makeup and hair which I wanna do and then she just made it and even much better than the video . And also she is so patient , if I have a friend who s going to marry in the future , she's definitely the first recommend person I would recommend my friend to go with :))

Sent on 04/17/2016

Tammy was a Godsent, she was the only person willing to take on a mid week wedding for just the bride and groom. She made me feel comfortable, relaxed and beautiful. She helped me enjoy my special day. I'm for ever greatful for all her help and she did an excellent job. I met her for a pre-wedding consultation where she got to know me, my style and what I envisioned for my day. I appreciated the personal touch and her attention to detail. She played a key role in the most memerable day of my life.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/21/2014

Thank you Tammy for making us all look so lovely!!
    You really made an impact and our special day was more than perfect!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2013

Tammy did an absolutely wonderful job on my makeup and hair for my wedding day - she gave me the vintage look I was looking for. And, the rave reviews keep coming in for my 17 year old daughter, who was my maid of honor. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/10/2012

Tammy did a great job on the bridal party's hair and makeup. She listened to what everyone wanted and everyone looked gorgeous. She came to the wedding site and did touch ups right before photos to make sure everyone looked flawless.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Bonnie · Married on 09/24/2011

I was matron of honor and received so many compliments on how great my hair looked. Tammy easily handled a large group of people and everyone, especially the bride, looked great! Thank you so much Tammy!

Sent on 05/08/2017

sara · Married on 08/06/2011

If you are getting married in Temecula then Tammy is the one for you. Tammy came out to Southcoast Winery to do my hair and makeup as well as my Maid of Honor. She was so fun to work with and just kept a nice sense of peace in the room while we were getting ready. She adapted to any request we had and made us look AMAZING. We couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Claudia · Married on 07/27/2017

The Experience I had with Tammy during my wedding was the BEST. Tammy kept me calm and was amazing her patience and understanding helped me get through the preparing of the BIG day. I will never forget how differnet she made me look with make-up and hair she transformed me to a point where all my family and friends were amazed and it will be a memory I will never forget. I hIOGHLY reccomned Tammy and woudl hire her again shoudl I want my hair and make-up done agian.

Sent on 08/10/2017