TFE - Tara Feeley Entertainment Reviews

125 | Neptune, NJ

125 Reviews for TFE - Tara Feeley Entertainment

125 TFE - Tara Feeley Entertainment Reviews

Julia · Married on 09/15/2018

Tara was the best DJ for our wedding on Long Beach Island! From day 1 she was super responsive and organized and we could not have been happier with everything that she did for us. We live in Boston and Tara was so flexible in meeting with us the month before the wedding. On the day of, we were both so impressed that Tara remembered the smallest details from the conversations we'd had and made it feel so personal. All of our friends and family haven't stopped talking about what a good party it was. We would highly recommend TFE!

CURTIS · Married on 07/14/2018

Tara the DJ did a great job she was polite easy to work with and had a dance floor going I would recommend her to anyone that is looking to have a good time at their event she was greatji

Sent on 07/16/2018

TFE - Tara Feeley Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share, Curtis!!! :-) Such a fun time planning and then helping you and Corrine celebrate with your friends & family!!! Thanks for putting your trust in TFE!!!

Karen · Married on 06/24/2018

Tara was extremely helpful with selecting the music for our venue. She played every song we requested and was the perfect emcee! She didn’t miss anything. During planning sessions she really listened and made excellent suggestions. I would definitely employ her services again and recommend her to others.

Sent on 06/28/2018

TFE - Tara Feeley Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Karen!! I'm so glad that you and Jack found me!! After celebrating with your parents a year prior, it was an honor to help you & Jack celebrate your love!!!

Nicholas · Married on 01/14/2018

If you want your wedding to be treated like the most important day of your life and you want to make sure you have top notch entertainment with a little extra, I cannot recommend Tara enough. We didn't want the same old wedding DJ with the over the top in your face personality. Tara was exactly what we were looking for. We booked her right after she spent about an hour on the phone with us to discuss what we were looking for in terms of entertainment and our tastes. She really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and make your wedding authentic and real to who you are as a couple. We had a creative planning session with Tara that lasted about 3 hours and she went through every detail of our wedding and made sure that we were making the wedding that we wanted to have and would remember forever. We used her services for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our guests were raving about the music selection throughout the day. Music will make people remember your special day and we sure remember ours and so do our friends and family. Tara was in constant contact and coordination with our photographers and the venue that we did not have to worry about a thing on wedding day. We had an amazing day and we are so glad we put out trust in Tara to make it perfect.

Cathy · Married on 10/21/2017

We had previously been at a wedding that Tara had been the dj and we knew we wanted her for the entertainment for our wedding. TAra is GREAT! SHe is right on top.of everything! Notified in advance of anything we needed to do. VEry helpful with picking the songs and very much personAlizes each wedding!!!!!!! The energy Tara has and brings to the reception is amazing! SHe definitely knows her business! All our guests had a great time and were SOOOO happy with the music! Tara had helped us pick our intro music that absolutely wowed and amused everyone!!! TAra is GREAT! Very highly recommended!

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

When it came to planning our wedding finding the perfect DJ was the only thing I was nervous about. All of my worries were quickly put at ease from the moment I talked to Tara. From our very first conversation I knew that Tara would be amazing. She is a giant ball of energy and within minutes you feel like you have been friends forever. If you want a DJ who will keep everyone on the dance floor and pay attention to every little detail than Tara is your girl!

Brian · Married on 10/01/2017

Tara is a wonderful person! Our first meeting her, from start to finish, was like hanging out with an old friend. She is so friendly, bubbly and full of life, she was an absolute pleasure and joy to work with. She really went out of her way to get to know my fiance and I, and did an amazing job of personalizing our ceremony. Many guests asked if she was a friend of ours, that she really was different than other DJ's, and how impressed they were by her! We, without doubt, hands down, would use her again and again!

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2017

Tara was great!! Easy to work with, very informative and professional! Everyone had a wonderful time at our wedding-so much fun!!!
    Lisa and Paren

Kim · Married on 08/19/2017

Tara was the most amazing DJ we could have ever asked for or dreamed of. She cares about every single little detail because she knows how much it matters. Tara gets to know you personally so she can make your day as perfect as possible - a touch that I really don't think you'd get anywhere else - she got to know us so well that she played my favorite song without even knowing it was my favorite song! She is kind, patient, and incredibly fun and she knows how to throw a good party. Our guests have been raving for 2 months about how our wedding was "the most fun wedding" - we really do have Tara to thank for that - the dance floor wasn't empty for a single second all night. I cannot recommend Tara enough - she really made our dreams come true and hiring her was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Thank you, Tara, for being so wonderful and making our day amazing!

Mark · Married on 07/22/2017

Tara has hosted family parties for us in NJ and most recently our wedding reception this time in NY. She did everything we asked for our casual reception, played all the songs we wanted (great job mixing too!) and surprised with us with some things that everyone enjoyed. I told her I wanted to dance for 4 hours, and that's exactly what I did. My wife too! (and everyone else!). We love you Tara, thanks for making the trip 4 hours north to make our wedding day exactly what we envisioned! Perfection!

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

Tara is such a good dj that there are hardly words to describe the Tara Feeley experience. You can't help but look back at your event and smile or laugh. She really hits the nail on the head with the music she plays and the atmosphere she creates. She can get just about anyone up and dancing. Tara is worth every penny and I hope I have more opportunities to see her at work!

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

Music is such an important part of a celebration so you want to make sure you hire the right person…..Tara is your person! From our first meeting with Tara we knew we wanted to hire her to handle the music for our wedding. Tara has a great personality and we knew she’d do a great job. From go she was on top of every detail, gently reminding us of what and when things had to be done. She is very professional yet so friendly and helpful she puts you right at ease. In the final meeting to go over the timeline (and she will go above and beyond to stick to that timeline!) not only did she go over every detail and the timing, but she made wonderful suggestions and even offered to sing at the wedding. Trust me, you want her to sing! Tara has an amazing voice and she made the Mother Son dance very very special. Thank you Tara for doing a wonderful job for us! Xoxo Melissa and Doug

Jim · Married on 05/13/2017

We could not have been happier with Tara’s work. Guests at our event were very happy with her DJ work and amazed at her singing. She spent the time prior to the event meeting with us and personalizing the event to our tastes. All the guests had a great time and raved over her performance.

Elena · Married on 11/26/2016

Tara was an excellent DJ for our wedding. I would highly recommend her, we received so many compliments and Tara really got everyone on the dance floor, having a great time. She also transitioned every part of our wedding so smoothly. Tara was so professional. I would not hesitate to hire her for any occasion.

Alan · Married on 11/19/2016

If you talk to Tara, you will not go with anyone else. She is a fantastic entertainer and could easily be anyone's friend.

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2016

The best in the business. That's the way I would describe Tara Feeley Entertainment. She went out of her way in every instance. My wedding wouldn't have been the hit it was without her. I will be grateful forever. She is such a talented human being. People would be nuts to not jump on her calander before she gets booked up.

Rachael · Married on 11/04/2016

AMAZING!!! Tara was so great to work with and so much fun. She really knows what she is doing and knows how to have a great time!!! Her personality is the best and can keep you feeling positive about the entire processes!! I could not have imaged any other DJ at my wedding other than her!!!

Patricia · Married on 10/14/2016

We are so happy we chose TFE to celebrate our special day. Tara kept the guests entertained with her beautiful singing and great deejaying skills. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I, and incorporated things about us into the reception that made it truly special and unique. We would choose Tara a thousand times again :)

Sent on 11/06/2016

TFE - Tara Feeley Entertainment's reply:

And I would do your Wedding over ...and over... again! Such a fun time with your family & friends! I was honored to sing your Wedding Song!!! And working with you both was a pleasure! XO

Donna · Married on 10/08/2016

Tara will work out a package for you and she really gets to know each of the couple to ensure that the day will be a blend of what you want. She is dynamic and passionate, really cares about her job and the people she serves. Also she has a beautiful voice.

Courteney · Married on 09/24/2016

While planning our wedding me and my husband both agreed that the 2 most important aspects of any wedding are music and food! If you are looking to have a great wedding choose TFE!!! Tara's energy is contagious and she had every single guest out on the dance floor!!! Our guests all left saying that is was the best wedding they have ever been to!!!! She has great attention to detail and adds such a nice, personal touch to a wedding - we had family approaching us throughout the night asking if she was an old friend of ours because she knew so much information about us!! Bottom line - you know you had a great DJ when your photographers and videographers stayed an extra hour (unpaid) just to hang out and dance and left saying they had never had so much fun at a wedding before!!! Thank you Tara!!!!!!!

Shanna · Married on 09/10/2016

TFE provided exemplary service before, during and after our wedding. To be able to say just a few words and have Tara come up with the PERFECT song is beyond words. She and her team, without a doubt, made our day that much more special by adding her finishing touches and incredible voice! By far exceeded any of our expectations!!

Cynthia · Married on 08/14/2016

There aren't enough words to describe the wonderful service Tara & TFE provided for our wedding. With her high energy and fun personality, I knew I wanted Tara the minute we started talking to her. From our first hellos to our last goodbyes, Tara was with us every step of the way, always making sure everything went smoothly. She really took the time to get to know us and guided us through every option available to make our day extra special. Her professionalism and experience truly made our wedding the Best Day Ever. Thanks Tara, we can't wait to work with you again!

Barbara · Married on 07/23/2016

I just can't say enough good things about Tara Feeley Entertainment (TFE)! Tara came to my rescue after finding out I was scammed by another DJ for my daughter's wedding and she turned a nightmare into the most wonderful, fun and entertaining wedding reception I have ever attended. This was a unique blended-family wedding and Tara made sure all the guests, young as 5 years old to 75 years old, had a great time and enjoyed every minute. She was personable, attentive to our needs, and played for four hours non-stop to keep the 15 children guests entertained and happy. I would highly recommend TFE for any party or wedding, big or small, and simply can't wait to hire her again for our next bash! Thank you Tara!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

TFE - Tara Feeley Entertainment's reply:

Though I hate what that other DJ did to you....I am HAPPY YOU FOUND ME!! Thank you for trusting me after coming off such a bad experience with the other DJ. So glad I was able to help on such short notice...AND assist in making this day so very special for everyone who traveled so far to help them celebrate!! Michele & Jeremy are super blessed to have you and all you did for their Wedding from so far away. I'm honored I was able to make it a wonderful day!! XO

Julie · Married on 06/05/2016

Do not hesitate for a moment, if you select Tara Feeley you will love her positive, energetic expertise all the way through the planning stages and the wedding day. She made my daughters wedding effortless and so relaxing that my guests are still commenting how awesome Tara is, and how easily she engaged everyone to get up and dance. By the way her voice is amazing, during dinner she sang several songs and guests thought it was a recording. Great job Tara!!!

Marion · Married on 05/29/2016

TFE made my daughters wedding extremely eventful. Guests are still talking about it. Im glad we put out trust in Tara to make this day special for everyone, especially the bride and groom. I recommend TFE for any occasion, they are the best.

Sent on 06/02/2016

TFE - Tara Feeley Entertainment's reply:

Thank you!!! I remember when we first met at the Bridal Show...long before you reserved everything.. it seems like forever ago! Working with all of you in the planning process was such fun...it really felt like a "family affair"... and pizza makes for a great planning party too!! Your friends & family were much fun to celebrate with! Dan & Melanie got a great day, and I was honored to help you!!