Texas Wedding Ministers Reviews

Texas Wedding Ministers 7
  • O

Okeidra · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Great experience

Pastor Richard Schweinsberg was great! He was very nice, professional, and great communication. He even came to our hotel to sign our marriage license after we forgot it. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I highly recommend!

Rebecca · Getting married on 03/16/2019

Pastor Richard, was very professional and made it very comfortable. He took his time to explained the whole ceremony and gave words of wisdom. My husband and I will cherish this moment forever. Thank you Pastor Richard, for making it very memorable for us.

Texas Wedding Ministers 9

Joseph and Emily Sanchez · Married on 01/20/2019

Late minute

We had a very last minute ceremony with Ministers Joseph Devlin, Joseph came out on a really cold Sunday morning and did such a great service. Made my wife and I really comfortable. We are so happy!!!!

Texas Wedding Ministers 10

Kari · Married on 01/05/2019

Awesome great job with our vows!!

Our original minister had car trouble, so they sent a new one and we never even knew the difference!! He had a great message and he made it very personal!
    Great job all the way around and would hire him again!!

Carmen · Married on 12/08/2018

A Lovely Dinosaur Story

Our wedding ceremony was phenomenal all thanks to Father Richard. He took the time to listen to us and accomadate our every need. From performing our ceremony in Spanish and English to reading a dinosaur love story just for us. Thank you Father Richard for making our day very special.
    - Sinor Family.

Brad M · Married on 11/18/2018

Fantastic experience

We couldn’t be more pleased with pastor Richard Schweinsberg! Pastor Schweinsberg made it clear from the start that we could contact him anytime with any questions we had through the entire process and was very true to his word. On the day of the wedding, he (and the ceremony coordinator Lee) were prompt, well organized, and had such a calm demeanor. This helped calm any nerves, fears, or anxiety of everyone in the wedding party. His words were kind, genuine, and well-spoken. We couldn’t have had such a wonderful ceremony without them and are so thankful to have shared our special day with them that we will remember for a lifetime to come. Pastor Schweinsberg and Lee went above and beyond and we will recommend them for anyone’s wedding for years to come! Thank you so much!

Christopher Herrera · Married on 11/17/2018

Pastor Richard Schweinsberg

Very flexible & great overall!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/17/2018

Super Easy Vendor to work with

I met the Texas Wedding Minister team at the Bridal Extravaganza in Austin, and had no idea such a company existed!

They were insanely easy to work with, and very quick to respond. I was able to select my vows from their selection online, which was really nice after having a million other decisions to make during the wedding planning process. They were also able to include some customizations in the ceremony to honor family member's who passed away earlier that year, which was a really nice touch.

They were very flexible and responsive also, when we had to move the rehersal from 5pm to 10am the Friday before the wedding with just a few weeks notice.

Reverend Mike did an excellent job with the ceremony, and made sure to take care of signing the Wedding License and sending it in to be official.

100% would recommend these folks to anyone looking for an officiant or reverend for their wedding.

Chris Lopez · Married on 11/17/2018

Great company

Rev. Jesse Ferraro did a Great job with my wedding ceremony .He took extra time to help me with my vows and make sure I knew how to do everything right . I highly recommend him.

Michael Kozaacek · Married on 11/11/2018

Everlasting Elopements

Exceptional service...we were confirmed for Tower of Americas and he was told the office chapel. In spite of the mix up he came out and we had the short and sweet service we wanted just us, the officiant and photographer-- it was perfect!! Thank you so much!!

Victor Sanchez · Married on 11/11/2018

A tale of two worlds

Pastor Richard was great! He was able to perform the ceremony in both English and Spanish. My 84 year old grandmother from Mexico greatly appreciated being able to understand the ceremony. He was very flexible and helped us get our marriage license in order. Thanks a lot.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Professional and Dedicated Pastor

Overall I was very pleased with Pastor Julian's experience and performance. We were in search for a pastor who can be flexible and bilingual, as we were not big on a traditional ceremony. He delivered such a great performance with a sweet and serene message about love. His Spanish was excellent and all of our families were able to hear him throughout the outdoor chapel. From the first consult, you can tell how dedicated and passionate Pastor Julian is with his clients and we felt just that. Excellent pastor!

Melody Jimenez · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

Reverend Richard was warm, welcoming and put us at ease. We were nervous but he took us aside and guided us through the process. His personality was that of a close friend and he genuinely seemed to care that our day was perfect.

S. Mendez · Married on 11/10/2018

Personalized perfectly

Pastor Julian Rodriguez performed our ceremony and it was perfectly personalized for us. We filled out a questionnaire and he hit every detail we asked for. He was very responsive to all my questions.

Maddy · Married on 11/09/2018

Our pastor, pastor Richard Schweinsberg, was absolutely amazing! He was so kind, helpful, and professional. He really tied our wedding together and made everything perfect. I couldn't have imagined someone better for us and I highly recommend him!! I'm really grateful I got him to preform our wedding. Thank you!!

• Michaela

Michaela D. Rojas-Sims · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and U forgettable!

Praise God for such a caring, kind, and professional Christian servant of the Lord!
    He made are wedding day the best ever!

Andrea Wagner · Married on 11/03/2018

Lovely November wedding

We really loved working with Julian and Texas Wedding Ministers! It was important to us to have a traditional type wedding with religious elements, but we also wanted to have a ceremony outside of the church. Julian really got to know us and made out ceremony customized, but put in those elements of religion that we wanted. It was also necessary for us to have our ceremony be bilingual, which he did flawlessly. The ceremony and rehearsal went very smoothly, everyone in the wedding enjoyed it and felt confident in their roles. I would recommend him and TWM to anyone who asks!

Elliot · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Service!

Reverend Rene has so much passion in his delivery of absolutely everything he did and said during the service!! He Really made our special day something we will never forget! Highly recommend!!! Thank you so much Reverend Rene!

• Chris

Chris Rodriguez · Married on 10/28/2018

Professional Service.

Everything went very well and throughout our ceremony and during preparations he was very good with instructions and guiding us through everything, and while giving good advice and calming our nerves.

Marisa · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING wedding officiant!

Joseph was an AMAZING Minister. I couldn’t have chosen someone more open, accommodating, and truly caring to officiate our wedding. The consultation was great, he explained everything in detail and left all choices up to us. He was prompt and present for the rehearsal and was even courteous enough to handle the marriage license process for us so we would have to keep track of the paper the night of the wedding. He is absolutely kind and I would recommend him to every bride! Our special day was outstanding and it was in part due to Minister Joseph.

christalyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Pastor Richard was outstanding and he made our experience memorable. He did everything as requested and was very professional!! I would recommend him to anyone who wants an officiant who will make your wedding stress-free. He made my day that much better!!! Thank you so much Pastor Richard!

Texas Wedding Ministers 11
    Texas Wedding Ministers 12
    Texas Wedding Ministers 13
    Texas Wedding Ministers 14
  • Eribel

Eribel Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Minister Joseph is wonderful!!!

Minister Jospeh performed a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. He is sooo personable and accommodating. He spoke to us before, during and after the wedding about the run down, details and last minute changes on our end. He is quick to respond and followed up with us promptly and I ask lots of questions. My parents only speak Spanish and he added a personal touch by using Spanish which my parents loved. You will not be disappointed!

Gini · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Rev Tim Ball was the best! He was courteous, professional and very personable. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better. I highly recommend him!!

Lirianny Salazar · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful father Richard is so nice and patient

I would have to say he was really great anf easy going . I highly recommend him for your wedding .