Texas Wedding Ministers Reviews

Texas Wedding Ministers 7
  • Britteny

Britteny · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Affordable and friendly

I hired Joseph delvin, I met him at the bridal expo in San Antonio! He is dating my friends boss and she recognized him, we got to talking and I just knew he had the right personality to marry me and my fiancé.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • O

Okeidra · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Great experience

Pastor Richard Schweinsberg was great! He was very nice, professional, and great communication. He even came to our hotel to sign our marriage license after we forgot it. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Andrew Chin · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing experience!

Joseph Devlin was amazing! He was very personable and amiable for the short time we knew him. He made sure everything was smooth and perfect for our big day! We would recommend him for anyone needing a minister! - Cheyenne and Andrew Chin

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Texas Wedding Ministers 9

Mel H · Married on 08/02/2019

Excellent ceremony

Joseph Devlin was fantastic. He helped me de-stress before I walked out and choreographed the giving away moment perfectly. Highly recommended

Sent on 08/05/2019

Anthony Rasten · Married on 07/20/2019

Great company to work with

We meet Pastor Richard at open house. He taught us alot. He showed us how to place the rings on each other fingers. Hes very professional in what he does he helped us chose our reading for the wedding. He answerd all of our question we had. I would definitely Recommend Pastor Richard!! He was funny helpful flexible responsive and great service

Sent on 08/05/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/29/2019

Mawiage is what bwings us together

He was spectacular! My husband (yay) and I love the movie princess bride. So of course I had to secretly ask if he knew the movie and he knew exactly what I wanted. He made Chris laugh so hard I thought he would faint. Thank you so much for how professional you were and the amazing service!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Julio A · Married on 06/15/2019

Searching for a wedding officiant? Look no further than Texas Wedding Ministers

We had the pleasure of securing Rev Janie Terrazas of Texas Wedding Ministers to perform our ceremony for our special day.

From the first time we met her at the officiant mixer, Janie had a genuine energy and really committed to personalizing our ceremony and making it special. The entire process of working with Texas Wedding Ministers was very easy, and much appreciated in the middle of the rest of the hectic wedding planning.

Rev Janie brings a kind and warm energy to the ceremony and you can tell she genuinely is privileged to do what she does. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Kaytee

Kaytee · Married on 06/09/2019

Professional, Kind, Organized

Extremely professional, incredible service and went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel at ease and "normal." Weddings can become overwhelming and my fear was to lose our quirky nature in an overly serious and stale ceremony. Pastor Tim Ball was incredible. He came early to make sure we were settled, understood everything and was so approachable. We never met Pastor Ball before our ceremony, which was scary, but we could not be happier with our choice! I would recommend Texas Wedding Ministers and Pastor Ball 100 times over.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Texas Wedding Ministers 10

Stephanie Gaitan · Married on 06/08/2019

Our Wedding Ceremony on our 13 year anniversary

Everything was perfect! He was there right on time and was very accommodating to where exactly in the lower garden we wanted to be married. He helped us pick a great spot with perfect shade for this Texas heat!

Texas Wedding Ministers 11
    Texas Wedding Ministers 12
  • Melanie

Melanie Albano · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing , on time ,clear instructions, nice ,

Pastor Richard Schweinberg did an amazing job with helping us take our first step into marriage. We’re lucky to have mom marry us. He spoke loudly and clearly , wonderful job.

Texas Wedding Ministers 13

Amanda Harris · Married on 06/08/2019

Really Amazing!

Pastor Richard Schweinsberg, with Texas Wedding Ministers was amazing. Would recommend!

Lauren Sohl · Married on 06/07/2019

Great times

We value this day very much, thank you!

Amanda · Married on 06/05/2019

Richard was the absolute BEST!!!! :)

My husband and I just got married at the Chandelier of Gruene in New Braunfels, Texas. We had the pleasure of working with Richard and having him perform our ceremony and the experience was nothing short of amazing. Richard is so easy to work with, very laid back and so sweet. His personality was very much like ours which was just what we needed. The process was so smooth and he was more than willing to answer all of my questions and be patient with me through all the craziness that wedding planning can bring. I couldn’t ask for a better turnout and if there’s any question of who you should use to perform your wedding ceremony I couldn’t recommend him enough! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Texas Wedding Ministers 14
    Texas Wedding Ministers 15

Belleh · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and personal

Came into the picture last minute and made the event really personal and beautiful. We are happy with their help and service.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Austin Mcleod · Married on 05/18/2019

Austin McLeod

Pastor Richard was great work with, very helpful and accommodating. We would recommend his service for anyone looking professional, beautiful and fun service. Very pleased 10/10!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Texas Wedding Ministers 16
    Texas Wedding Ministers 17

Texas Wedding Ministers's reply:

Thank you Austin and Rebecca for the kind words! I wish you both the very best and a happily ever after.

Remember the Rose

Daniel Recio · Married on 05/18/2019

Easy and Convenient

Richard was a true professional. Explained it easily and ceremony came out amazing even though we had some bad weather.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Texas Wedding Ministers's reply:

Thank you Daniel, like we said, I think having the cloud cover and a few drops was much better than melting under the Texas sun. Wish you and your family the very best!
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Ceremony!!

Pastor Julian Rodriguez was amazing to work with! He made our ceremony unforgettable! I am so grateful for him, he guided us through the entire process a d it was easy as can be!!
    He was very professional and timely, he also filed our marriage license for us and we’ve already received it back from the county clerks office!!
    The whole experience from start to finish was great! I highly recommend booking Pastor Julian!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Sanchez · Married on 05/04/2019

Texas Wedding Ministries/ Pastor Richard Schweinsberg Jr.

Texas wedding Ministries was excellent and professional from the day I inquired about questions till now as my groom and I our on our way to our honeymoon destination. He went above and beyond with our beautiful sand portrait. We were not planning on even doing a ritual of any kind, although we are so glad he offered us to experience this beautiful new ritual that included our beautiful children.We were able to leave the wedding with a keepsake that we will cherish for a lifetime. Even after our wedding he followed up with us and sent photos. Our pastor and his services was definitely one of the highlights of our ceremony. Thank you Pastor Richard Schweinsberg Jr. You exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Texas Wedding Ministers 18

Texas Wedding Ministers's reply:

Thank you Chris and Bianca for the heart felts words. Again, thank you for allowing me to take part in your love story.
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 05/04/2019

Top tier service

Time was the right person to officiate our wedding. His professionalism and his attitude throughout the entire process was top notch. Will definitely recommend him going forward. Thank you Tim!

Mark Meyer

Sent on 05/06/2019

Ryan Van Eaton · Married on 04/27/2019

Reverend Tim Ball

What an amazing experience. From our first meeting to our ceremony, it was perfect! Thanks so much.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Courtney Pessa · Married on 04/27/2019

Calm when we weren’t! ;)

We liked how Minister Devlin engaged with us separately prior to ceremony and helped us both remain calm.
    My husband liked how he said not to bend me over to kiss me until after we say ‘I do”! He had a great sense of humor and helped us stay calm through the vows.
    He was frequently in touch before the wedding to ensure everything was as we wanted.
    We enjoyed having him with us!!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Selina · Married on 04/20/2019

Pastor Kathy

Pastor Kathy was great and made sure everything was customized to our liking. She was amazing on keeping us focused on the big day since our heads were everywhere. Thank you Pastor Kathy

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Texas Wedding Ministers 19
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 4/20/19

Everything was well planned out and father Richard did everything in his power to make sure people knew where they needed to be and what they needed tO do.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Texas Wedding Ministers 20

A. Daugherty · Married on 04/07/2019

Memorable Ceremony

Called us ahead of time to let us know he was on location, very punctual. Very outgoing, made the experience very comfortable while being professional. When I choose to renew my vows I would pick this fine officiant. Thank you for a good ceremony. We will definitely remember this one for sure.

Sent on 04/07/2019