Texas Professional Disc Jockey Reviews

75 | Austin, TX

75 Reviews for Texas Professional Disc Jockey

Chris Powers · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best Wedding DJs in Texas!

Jamin was our DJ for our wedding at Laguna Gloria and he was AWESOME! From the first day we reached out to TX Pro DJs through our wedding day, the entire process was easy, and we got exactly what we wanted on our big day.

TXPDJ makes it very easy to start the process of choosing the right DJ. We reached out via their website and within a few weeks we visited their offices to take through our wedding day and the type of music we had expected. They use a software program that allows you to plan your day down to the minute, which gave us a lot of confidence that everything would go as planned.

After we planned out our day and discussed our needs, we were immediately drawn to Jamin. He had DJ’ed a few parties we had been to and he always had everyone dancing. He has so much energy and passion for what he does and he made us feel like our wedding was the most important wedding he had ever played.

On our wedding day, we knew exactly what to expect and had the timing (and accompanying music) all planned out. Jamin setup in various places around the venue and was well prepared throughout the day/night. We had an extensive “Do not play” list as well as a list of “must play”. Jamin was great at reading the dance floor and playing what he knew the crowd would enjoy. We were able to hear a ton of songs we wanted with a mix of his own personal style, which made the night perfect! We had so many people come up to us after telling us how awesome Jamin was and we cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Ali

Ali Cassidy Schultz · Getting married on 01/05/2021

A Must Have Vendor for your Wedding!

Texas Pro DJ is amazing! Working with Jamin Walters was one of the most fun parts of planning our wedding. We met with him a year out and he made us SO excited for the big day and did a great job building a timeline for us so we had an idea far in advance how our reception would go. The company has an online client portal that is super user-friendly and helps you select songs that you want for your reception. There is a even a "Do Not Play" list that you can plug songs into and they will not play those. We opted for no Cha Cha Slide or Cupid Shuffle :) Not only was Jamin an excellent DJ, but his MC skills are top notch! He kept the party going and made sure everyone was dancing! He was also super honest and helpful throughout the entire planning process and found ways to help us cut costs in some areas. We really appreciated that. So many of our guests asked for his business card at the end of the night so they could book him for their events. Overall, our wedding would not have been the same without him. I would recommend him to everyone! We love you, Jamin!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Lissette

Lissette Carrizales · Married on 03/13/2020

Hands down the best decision ever!

I booked Texas Pro DJ even before I had a date set or venue picked out! From the beginning Jamin and his team were so much fun to work with. They made the process of planning out and music super easy. Anthony was our day of DJ and he was awesome! He kept all our guests on the dance floor and had amazing transitions into the different style of music. Its hard to go from country to spanish music but Anthony rocked it! I would highly recommend booking with them, they won't disappoint!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Christelle

Christelle Lespinasse · Married on 12/01/2019

Jamin, the man!

My husband is British and I'm Haitian. Jamin is British and Jamaican; who else but him would know to keep my international wedding going lol. Haitians, Brits, Porto Ricans, African Americans, Australians.. Everyone found a little bit of themselves through this party. It was truly a night to remember and we are sooooo glad to have found Jamin! We truly made our day!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Dixon · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best DJ We Could Have Asked For

Texas Pro DJ was amazing! From our first meeting through our wedding day working with their team was phenomenal! The whole team was really responsive and they did so much more than just play our music. Their team helped us come up with our day of timeline (which was SUPER helpful) and were great at recommending music that would be appropriate for all of our events from when guests were arriving to dinner and dancing. Andrew was our DJ and he did a superb job of making sure that our guests knew when all of the big things were happening and he played a wide variety of music to make sure that there were always people on the dance floor

Sent on 01/13/2020

Laura · Married on 10/26/2019

Miles was AWESOME!!!

If music is an important part of your wedding and you are opting for a DJ, GO WITH TEXAS PRO DJ!! Miles did a great job of reading the crowd and there were so many people on the dance floor we had to move tables to make more room. They were extremely professional during the entire process, the initial consultation was comfortable and not pushy, and the overall experience was wonderful.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Poche · Married on 08/17/2019

Texas Pro DJ and Jamin rocked our wedding!

We hired Jamin at Texas Pro DJ and were blown away. He really took the time to listen to what we wanted as far as song selections, made suggestions and provided a timeline. Jamin's professionalism and knowledge of how to get your guests on the dance floor is impressive. He promised us that he would rock our wedding and he did just that! We got tons of compliments on the music and how fun the dancing was. I would highly recommend Texas Pro DJ and Jamin for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

The best in the biz!

Miles is THE BEST in the business!! We had an absolute blast at our wedding. Everything went off without a hitch and we danced the night away! The music is such a huge part of every step of the day from ceremony to dinner to party time and I loved EVERYTHING he picked for us! The flow was effortless and I wish it didn't have to end!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Jordan Budak · Married on 07/20/2019

One of the best parts of our wedding!

Texas Pro DJ was quick to respond, answered all of our questions, and worked with us to figure out what wanted for our big day! I can't speak higher of Noelle and Britton, who we got to specifically work with. Noelle guided us through the whole process from start to finish and Britton was AMAZING at our wedding! I was on the dance floor the whole night!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 06/21/2019

Great party

Andrew was an amazing DJ! He listened to all of my requests, was attentive and flexible with the timeline, and kept a great flow from cocktails to dinner to dancing! He definitely knew how to keep the party going and keep people on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Britton is your guy!

Our wedding DJ, Britton was flat out A M A Z I N G hands down! Not only did he play THE BEST playlists of all time, but he set the vibe. Our entire wedding guest (140 people) were up jiving, cha- cha sliding, jump, and good ol dancing. When I say there was not one person sitting down I mean it. Britton not only made my inner Beyoncé shin but was the perfect hype man for my groom. We had a great time! By far one of the best nights not only because it was our wedding but to see our families get up and groove.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Rushton · Married on 05/11/2019

Texas Pro was so FUN!

We had a great time with Texas Pro! The entire booking process was made seamless by Jammin and our DJ was a blast! If you are looking to have a party, look no further!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

So much fun!

Brad was an awesome DJ! Our guests commented that no one had pictures on their phones because they were too busy dancing! We would highly recommend Texas Pro DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

So much fun!

Miles was amazing and we had such great music and so much fun at our wedding with him DJ’ing! We also used the slo mo video booth from Texas Pro DJ. It was fun and I can’t wait to see all the videos!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2018

The music at our wedding was BY FAR the most asked-about, commented-on, raved-about item — Andrew kept the dance floor packed start to finish. Hiring Texas Pro DJs was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Kamna

Kamna · Married on 04/21/2018

<3 I initially came there to sign up for some DJ classes, something I'd always wanted to do, and an awesome way for me to blow off work stress. They were so organized, made everything totally customizable, and enjoyable, and memorable, and I am just loving every minute of it.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kate · Married on 04/13/2018

We could not be more happy with our entire experience with Texas Pro DJ. Noelle was always available and quick to respond to questions. Juan heard everything we said and DJ’ed the perfect day! They accommodated my request to keep a certain song secret from the groom. They made a last minute song request from my MOH for her speech happen as a complete surprise. And as we hoped we had a great party dancing the night away with every guest at our wedding. The DJ truly makes or breaks your wedding and we have been to weddings where the DJ killed the party. You will not have that problem with Texas Pro DJ.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

We made the best decision going with Texas Pro DJ for our wedding! After seeing (and dancing at) their booth at the Bridal Expo, I knew our reception had to have them.
    My husband and I are huge music people, so choosing the right DJ was super important to us. Our first consult with Jamin hooked us. He explained how easy their online request and party organization system was. We could request any music we wanted, which made my XM-listening husband very happy. Planning our ceremony and reception music was stress free.
    Jamin brought the party to our reception! He mixed our pre-set playlist, as well as many guest requests throughout the night. He kept our guests entertained and dancing all night! He even helped my Father bring his music-themed speech/toast to life.
    Since our wedding, at least 5 guests have asked about booking our DJ for their upcoming events. Everyone was so impressed! You cannot go wrong with Texas Pro DJ!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Krystal · Married on 12/02/2017

Miles is AMAZING!!!! I am a wedding planner here in Austin and have worked with him countless times, so naturally when it came to my own wedding, I knew Miles was who I needed! I decided to have a destination wedding in Puerto Rico but Hurricane Maria had different plans! My wedding was cancelled 7 weeks before my big day and I freaked! I called Miles to let him know that we would likely need to post-pone but being the incredible person he is, talked me out of it. He gave me the courage to move forward with our original date and find a new location. We ended up getting married in West Palm Beach and it's all because of Miles. He's always so wonderful to work with, very on top of communication, and good grief he knows how to throw an amazing dance party. He nailed every single song I requested and then some. His charisma on the microphone helps the event run smoothly and creates a fun atmosphere. He's the BEST in the industry and I'm so honored that he DJ'd my wedding. Miles, John and I are so very appreciative of you and could not have imagined our day with anyone else. Thank you so much for everything you did, not only as my DJ, but also as a friend. You crushed it boo! xoxo

Sent on 01/29/2018

Callie · Married on 09/30/2017

Texas Pro DJ came highly recommended by our wedding venue. Being from out of state we just fully trusted their recommendation and booked them pretty quickly. From the first phone call to the day of the wedding, they were super easy to work with. We were never worried that they weren't going to do a great job. Luckily, we were right. The music was exactly what we had in mind. The dance floor was packed and everyone was able to let loose and really enjoy themselves. We added specific requests throughout the night and every request was met. We couldn't have envisioned a better DJ for us or a more fun night for us and our guests. We are so glad we used Texas Pro DJ and you will be too!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I wanted our wedding guests to leave our wedding talking about how much fun they had. We wanted them to never leave the dancefloor. Miles did all that and more! Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how much fun they had. We have gotten so many compliments!

Aside from all that, Texas Pro DJ is so easy to work with. From the first meeting to the day-of we never had any issues contacting them or getting questions answered. Miles even coordinated with Big Dog Pyro to set off a confetti cannon at the height of a song at the end of the night. Miles did an excellent job of shortening our special dance songs. You couldn’t even tell that they were edited! I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Katherine · Married on 04/08/2017

Anthony was INCREDIBLE. Guests could not stop commenting about how on point the music was and how each song was better than the last. Loved the live mixing and Anthony kept the energy high and the dance floor full the entire night. We met with him once before the wedding to talk through the type of music we wanted and he knew instantly what vibe we were looking for. Their system for communicating “must play” songs and “do not play songs” was super easy to work with as well. Super thoughtful and professional – Anthony was SO much fun and made our wedding an epic dance party right to the very last song played for our sparkler exit. Could not recommend more highly!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Caitlin · Married on 03/31/2017

Anthony with Texas Pro DJ was the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding. Weeks later, guests are still commenting about how great he was all night. The dance floor was completely packed the entire evening and he never let the party lag. Our day of coordinator also commented that he was super easy to work with and that he was easily one of the best DJs she had worked with in her 300+ weddings that she has coordinated. If you want to ensure your guests have an incredible time, book Anthony! It will be the best decision that you make in planning your wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

Let me start by saying, the one thing we both knew we wanted from the start was an amazing DJ. We have been to plenty of wedding receptions that had decent music and we knew we wanted it to be off the hook! I had worked with Miles at previous jobs, so selecting Texas Pro DJ was never a question on our end. We were lucky enough to have Anthony as our DJ for the night and we couldn't be happier with the choice we made.

We challenged Anthony by putting together a large Do not Play list, and decided not to have a lot of traditional wedding moments (cake cutting, garter toss, etc.) but he kept the dance floor full all night. Finally, because of time, we had to scrap our first dance to keep on schedule, but Anthony in turn made it the last dance of the night which was perfect. Hands down, best decision ever to hire Texas Pro DJ.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Beth · Married on 11/06/2016

Texas Pro DJ was absolutely AMAZING! They exceed our expectations! Jamin and Noelle were a joy to work with … they were very patient and walked us thru everything from timeline to suggestions on types of music. They were quick to respond and answered all of our questions. Their portal was so user friendly and it was a breeze to put our playlist together. They even included special music for us. Miles was our DJ and he was FABULOUS! He was on time, professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. The transitioning from ceremony, to dinner music, to dance music was seamless … Miles played the perfect music at the perfect time. Our family and friends are still raving about it! Thank you Texas Pro DJ for creating an amazing day and unforgettable memories for us. We highly recommend Texas Pro DJ to everyone.

Sent on 01/02/2017