Texas Pro-Audio Rentals Reviews

1 User photo

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals 1

Randy · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Time Ever!

OMG, Nick was amazing! We had the best time at our wedding. Thank you so much for making this the best day ever! Your guys ROCK. I will be referring you to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you. We are glad you had a great time. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Thanks again for the kind words!

Maggie S. · Married on 11/25/2018

Very Happy!

We are so pleased with Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. Our DJ was awesome! He kept us dancing all night long. We wanted a great Dj at a very fair price and we got it for sure!!. Thank you Jim for making this happen for us. Your the BEST!
    Maggie S.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for this review. Your event was on the 18th of Nov. I'm sure that was a typo. We are so pleased you had a great time. I wish you both the best and God Bless!

Johnna R. · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Customer Service!

We are so pleased we went with this company. From the first call to day of my wedding, they were awesome! I'm a handful to deal with and they were so accommodating to me and my husband. Thank you so much Jim and Nick. Words cant explain our gratitude for everything. You are officially our DJ/Booth company for Life!

Sent on 11/19/2018
    Texas Pro-Audio Rentals 2

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We pride ourselves on providing the best in the business. Congrats to you both and God Bless!

Sam W. · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing DJ!

I am so impressed with this company. From start to finish they have been excellent. Nick was AMAZING! Thank you so much for making this day so great. You guys ARE the best in the business!!!!!
    Sam Wienstein

Betty · Married on 09/23/2018

Nick was awesome. He came highly recommended and we took the chance. We are so pleased with his professionalism and talent. Thank you for making our day so special Nick (DJ Tonic). I will be referring you for sure..

Betty Wallace

Sandra · Married on 09/16/2018

Many Thanks Jim for working with us on our budget. We almost did not have a wedding if it was not for your helpful hand. You and your DJ are amazing! I cant thank you enough for everything. God Bless you!!!

Sandra Morales.

• F

Fatima · Married on 09/15/2018

Nick was truly an amazing DJ! We are very surprised we received that kind of DJ for a very fair cost. Everyone else was double the cost. Truly crazy prices out there! You guys are wonderful and we will be recommending you to all our friends for sure. Thank you!
    Fatima R.

Janet · Married on 09/07/2018

First let me say, Great services for a great price! We had the best time ever with our DJ. Thank you for working with us on all the last minute changes. You all are true professionals! I will be referring you to everyone on social media, thanks again.
    Janet R.

Randy · Married on 07/15/2018

We are so thankful to Jim and Nick from Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. You guys made our day super special! From start to finish we felt really great about your company. Your worked with us to ensure this day turned out better than we could have imagined. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, we truly are grateful. Randy & Bernice R.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Jen! We truly appreciate your commits.

Madison · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Tonic was amazing! Everyone kept telling us how great the DJ was, and he kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire night. I also loved how responsive this company was. Such a pleasure to work with. The price and quality of work was awesome. Definitely book with them!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your commits. We do take pride in hiring only the best in the business. Congrats!

John · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ was amazing! We had the best time at our wedding. Texas Pro-Audio Rentals was the best price in town! I will be recommending to all my friends for sure. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments. We take alot of pride in what we do. Please pass the word on your experience and congrats again.

Mackenzie · Married on 05/12/2018

No words! DJ Tonic was super amazing. Best Party ever!! Thank you so much Texas Pro-Audio Rentals, you made my dreams come true.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you.

Tammy · Married on 03/16/2018

We are so happy we used Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for our DJ services. DJ Tonic was amazing! Jim was wonderful to work with as well. We received a great deal and got an amazing DJ for a very fair cost. Thank you so much Jim for helping us with our amazing day!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Tammy. We take alot of pride in what we do! We appreciate your business and are so glad it all worked out for you.

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

My wedding is not until September but this company has been so easy to work with. They made the booking process so easy and they are so quick to respond to any questions that I have. They have made me feel very comfortable so far and I really believe I made a great choice by using them.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service through out the process. Please let us know if you need anything, we would be happy to help.

Shaylie · Married on 06/22/2017

Nick, you were amazing! Your reviews speak for themselves. We are so thankful for you and Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. Our wedding was a super success! Thank you again.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

So glad to hear you all had a great time. I do pride myself on hiring only the best. Thank you for your reviews.

Brandy · Married on 03/04/2017

Thank you, Thank you! DJ Tonic was amazing. Very happy with your services, I will be referring you to all my friends and family. Nick you ROCK!!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Brandy! We do take alot of pride in what we do. I very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Please keep us in mind for any future events.

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

They need more stars!! DJ Tonic was fantastic. I can't say enough about this company. They over exceeded my expectations. I felt I should have paid a lot more for this service. Thx Jim!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We are so happy that you had a great experience with our DJ. Please pass the word and earn $50 referral. Thank you

Daniel · Married on 07/02/2016

Nick was amazing! worth every $$. I felt like I should have paid a lot more for this service. Thanks Jim, your company is awesome!!

Daniel

Sent on 07/09/2016

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Daniel. We do pride ourselves on having the best quality of service for a fair price. We appreciate your business!
  • F

Frank · Married on 05/07/2016

DJ Tonic (Nick) was awesome! I cant say enough about are experience. 2 Thumbs up!! Thank you Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. You guys are the best!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Frank, we appreciate your comments and business. We strive to be the best out there!. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Laura · Married on 02/06/2016

Thank you Texas Pro-Audio Rentals! DJ Tonic was awesome. We had the time of our lives! He made our day very special. I will be referring you to all of our friends and family for sure.

Elaine · Married on 01/16/2016

DJ Tonic was amazing! Very happy with Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. Thank you for making our day the very best day ever. You guys ROCK!! I have told all my friends about DJ Tonic, you will be getting more business for sure.

Elaine France.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I will be sure to pass along your praise to DJ Tonic. He is an very good DJ. We are proud to have him. Thanks again and let us know if you need anything in the future.

Steve · Married on 12/20/2015

Our DJ was awesome! Thank you Gilbert, you did a great job. We had a great time and so did our guests! I will be referring Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for sure!

Steve

Kristi · Married on 12/19/2015

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals is awesome! Jim thank you for helping provide us with an amazing DJ. He was the hit of the night. Also, our photo booth and attendant Prisca were also a huge hit! Please thank them for us. We will be recommending you to all our friends as well as social media! Thx

Sent on 12/21/2015

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you guys for all your kind words. I will let our DJ and Photo booth lady know. Congrats

Jeff · Married on 11/14/2015

This company was amazing! From the moment we called them till the time DJ showed up. Very professional and excellent service. DJ was off the hook!!
    Thanks Jim for an amazing time!

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2015

DJ Tonic was amazing. We fell short on providing enough info! despite that, he kept us dancing all night. He knew exactly what we wanted and needed!. Thanks Nick

Sent on 12/21/2015

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your reviews. Nick is a great DJ, I will let him know. We appreciate your business!