67 Reviews for Texas Pro-Audio Rentals

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
38 Texas Pro-Audio Rentals Reviews

Many Thanks Jim for working with us on our budget. We almost did not have a wedding if it was not for your helpful hand. You and your DJ are amazing! I cant thank you enough for everything. God Bless you!!!

Sandra Morales.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nick was truly an amazing DJ! We are very surprised we received that kind of DJ for a very fair cost. Everyone else was double the cost. Truly crazy prices out there! You guys are wonderful and we will be recommending you to all our friends for sure. Thank you!
Fatima R.

Profile Picture Fatima, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

First let me say, Great services for a great price! We had the best time ever with our DJ. Thank you for working with us on all the last minute changes. You all are true professionals! I will be referring you to everyone on social media, thanks again.
Janet R.

Profile Picture Janet, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so thankful to Jim and Nick from Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. You guys made our day super special! From start to finish we felt really great about your company. Your worked with us to ensure this day turned out better than we could have imagined. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, we truly are grateful. Randy & Bernice R.

Profile Picture Randy, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tonic was amazing! Everyone kept telling us how great the DJ was, and he kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire night. I also loved how responsive this company was. Such a pleasure to work with. The price and quality of work was awesome. Definitely book with them!

Profile Picture Madison, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ was amazing! We had the best time at our wedding. Texas Pro-Audio Rentals was the best price in town! I will be recommending to all my friends for sure. You guys ROCK!

Profile Picture John, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

No words! DJ Tonic was super amazing. Best Party ever!! Thank you so much Texas Pro-Audio Rentals, you made my dreams come true.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so happy we used Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for our DJ services. DJ Tonic was amazing! Jim was wonderful to work with as well. We received a great deal and got an amazing DJ for a very fair cost. Thank you so much Jim for helping us with our amazing day!

Profile Picture Tammy, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding is not until September but this company has been so easy to work with. They made the booking process so easy and they are so quick to respond to any questions that I have. They have made me feel very comfortable so far and I really believe I made a great choice by using them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nick, you were amazing! Your reviews speak for themselves. We are so thankful for you and Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. Our wedding was a super success! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Shaylie, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you, Thank you! DJ Tonic was amazing. Very happy with your services, I will be referring you to all my friends and family. Nick you ROCK!!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They need more stars!! DJ Tonic was fantastic. I can't say enough about this company. They over exceeded my expectations. I felt I should have paid a lot more for this service. Thx Jim!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nick was amazing! worth every $$. I felt like I should have paid a lot more for this service. Thanks Jim, your company is awesome!!

Daniel

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tonic (Nick) was awesome! I cant say enough about are experience. 2 Thumbs up!! Thank you Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. You guys are the best!!

Profile Picture Frank, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Texas Pro-Audio Rentals! DJ Tonic was awesome. We had the time of our lives! He made our day very special. I will be referring you to all of our friends and family for sure.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tonic was amazing! Very happy with Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. Thank you for making our day the very best day ever. You guys ROCK!! I have told all my friends about DJ Tonic, you will be getting more business for sure.

Elaine France.

Profile Picture Elaine, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was awesome! Thank you Gilbert, you did a great job. We had a great time and so did our guests! I will be referring Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for sure!

Steve

Profile Picture Steve, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals is awesome! Jim thank you for helping provide us with an amazing DJ. He was the hit of the night. Also, our photo booth and attendant Prisca were also a huge hit! Please thank them for us. We will be recommending you to all our friends as well as social media! Thx

Profile Picture Kristi, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company was amazing! From the moment we called them till the time DJ showed up. Very professional and excellent service. DJ was off the hook!!
Thanks Jim for an amazing time!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tonic was amazing. We fell short on providing enough info! despite that, he kept us dancing all night. He knew exactly what we wanted and needed!. Thanks Nick

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals was great. DJ Tonic was an awesome DJ!! All the music was amazing, we did not leave the dance floor all night. Thanks DJ Tonic

Profile Picture Maria, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so impressed with our DJ, Nick! I was nervous because they were priced so much less than all the others quotes I received. He delivered and then some. He kept us on schedule and pretty much ran the reception. He was quick on his feet and showed an amazing ability to improvise. I would strongly recommend to anyone! you get so much more than what you pay for.

Profile Picture Audra, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

nick was amazing. Could not have been better.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As an event planner, this company offered very affordable service when my clients are spending a lot of money. We had Nick as the DJ and he wasps amazing. He worked well with me to ensure that we stayed on our timeline for the event. He took special song requests and was very involved with the guests. By far, one of the best around!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys know what they're doing! They were awesome and I booked them a week in advance with no problems! I would highly recommend Nick!!! Thank you guys for thorough and professional work!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews