Texas Pro-Audio Rentals Reviews

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals 2
Texas Pro-Audio Rentals 3

Ray Salinas · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

I can not say enough about our DJ Nick. He exceeded our expectations big time! The right music, the right personality, Dress to impress, WOW! If your looking for a great DJ. Nick from Texas Pro-Audio Rentals all the way. Thanks Nick, I will be calling you again for sure!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the feedback, we wish you both the best of luck in the future. God Bless!

Tanya J · Married on 03/29/2019

So Impressed!

So impressed with this company! They came recommended from a friend and they had great reviews. I am so pleased we went with them over all the other over priced DJs/Booth companies. Thank you Kimberly and Jim for making this the best day ever!
    Tanya J.

Sent on 03/30/2019

John · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing DJ!

I was super happy with our DJ! He did an awesome job and the customer service we received was amazing through the whole process. Thank you Jim! Your team is the best in the business.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Amy Sanders · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Production

Jim was amazing to work with. We asked for an dream wedding DJ, LED wall and sound production. They came through big time! We so amazed with the entire production. I truly am grateful to the entire team! Best day ever!

Amy S

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Texas Pro-Audio Rentals 4

Randal · Married on 02/02/2019

Best DJ ever!

You guys Rock! We are so happy we went with your company. DJ Tonic was amazing! He kept us dancing all night and the music was on point for sure. Thank you to the Texas Pro-Audio Rentals team for making this day the best ever.
    Randal J.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Laurie Robles · Married on 01/26/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Nick was amazing! Texas Pro-Audio Rentals offered me a very great cost considering we were working on a tight budget. Jim was awesome to work with! Great customer services and I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get a professional wedding DJ at an amazing cost. Laurie. R

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Texas Pro-Audio Rentals 5

Jennifer R. · Married on 01/10/2019

Best DJ and Booth Company

Thank you so much Jim for making our wedding experience amazing. You have the best DJ and Booth company in Houston by far!! i will be recommending you to all of our friends and family. Keep up the great work!
    Jennifer R.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for choosing our company. We pride ourselves on providing only the best services in the State!! Let us know if you ever need our services. Thx

Janice S. · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Service!

We are so pleased with Nick and Jim. They are amazing! This company provided excellent service throughout our process. Even after another company canceled on us, they took us on and did an amazing job. We should have hired them from get go. Thank you both! We will refer you for sure.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments. We really appreciate your business! Please let us know if you need anything.

Randy · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Time Ever!

OMG, Nick was amazing! We had the best time at our wedding. Thank you so much for making this the best day ever! Your guys ROCK. I will be referring you to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you. We are glad you had a great time. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Thanks again for the kind words!

Maggie S. · Married on 11/25/2018

Very Happy!

We are so pleased with Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. Our DJ was awesome! He kept us dancing all night long. We wanted a great Dj at a very fair price and we got it for sure!!. Thank you Jim for making this happen for us. Your the BEST!
    Maggie S.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for this review. Your event was on the 18th of Nov. I'm sure that was a typo. We are so pleased you had a great time. I wish you both the best and God Bless!

Johnna R. · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Customer Service!

We are so pleased we went with this company. From the first call to day of my wedding, they were awesome! I'm a handful to deal with and they were so accommodating to me and my husband. Thank you so much Jim and Nick. Words cant explain our gratitude for everything. You are officially our DJ/Booth company for Life!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Texas Pro-Audio Rentals 6

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We pride ourselves on providing the best in the business. Congrats to you both and God Bless!

Sam W. · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing DJ!

I am so impressed with this company. From start to finish they have been excellent. Nick was AMAZING! Thank you so much for making this day so great. You guys ARE the best in the business!!!!!
    Sam Wienstein

Sent on 10/20/2018

Betty · Married on 09/23/2018

Nick was awesome. He came highly recommended and we took the chance. We are so pleased with his professionalism and talent. Thank you for making our day so special Nick (DJ Tonic). I will be referring you for sure..

Betty Wallace

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sandra · Married on 09/16/2018

Many Thanks Jim for working with us on our budget. We almost did not have a wedding if it was not for your helpful hand. You and your DJ are amazing! I cant thank you enough for everything. God Bless you!!!

Sandra Morales.

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • F

Fatima · Married on 09/15/2018

Nick was truly an amazing DJ! We are very surprised we received that kind of DJ for a very fair cost. Everyone else was double the cost. Truly crazy prices out there! You guys are wonderful and we will be recommending you to all our friends for sure. Thank you!
    Fatima R.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Janet · Married on 09/07/2018

First let me say, Great services for a great price! We had the best time ever with our DJ. Thank you for working with us on all the last minute changes. You all are true professionals! I will be referring you to everyone on social media, thanks again.
    Janet R.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Randy · Married on 07/15/2018

We are so thankful to Jim and Nick from Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. You guys made our day super special! From start to finish we felt really great about your company. Your worked with us to ensure this day turned out better than we could have imagined. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, we truly are grateful. Randy & Bernice R.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Jen! We truly appreciate your commits.

Madison · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Tonic was amazing! Everyone kept telling us how great the DJ was, and he kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire night. I also loved how responsive this company was. Such a pleasure to work with. The price and quality of work was awesome. Definitely book with them!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your commits. We do take pride in hiring only the best in the business. Congrats!

John · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ was amazing! We had the best time at our wedding. Texas Pro-Audio Rentals was the best price in town! I will be recommending to all my friends for sure. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments. We take alot of pride in what we do. Please pass the word on your experience and congrats again.

Mackenzie · Married on 05/12/2018

No words! DJ Tonic was super amazing. Best Party ever!! Thank you so much Texas Pro-Audio Rentals, you made my dreams come true.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you.

Tammy · Married on 03/16/2018

We are so happy we used Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for our DJ services. DJ Tonic was amazing! Jim was wonderful to work with as well. We received a great deal and got an amazing DJ for a very fair cost. Thank you so much Jim for helping us with our amazing day!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Tammy. We take alot of pride in what we do! We appreciate your business and are so glad it all worked out for you.

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

My wedding is not until September but this company has been so easy to work with. They made the booking process so easy and they are so quick to respond to any questions that I have. They have made me feel very comfortable so far and I really believe I made a great choice by using them.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service through out the process. Please let us know if you need anything, we would be happy to help.

Shaylie · Married on 06/22/2017

Nick, you were amazing! Your reviews speak for themselves. We are so thankful for you and Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. Our wedding was a super success! Thank you again.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

So glad to hear you all had a great time. I do pride myself on hiring only the best. Thank you for your reviews.

Brandy · Married on 03/04/2017

Thank you, Thank you! DJ Tonic was amazing. Very happy with your services, I will be referring you to all my friends and family. Nick you ROCK!!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Brandy! We do take alot of pride in what we do. I very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Please keep us in mind for any future events.

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

They need more stars!! DJ Tonic was fantastic. I can't say enough about this company. They over exceeded my expectations. I felt I should have paid a lot more for this service. Thx Jim!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We are so happy that you had a great experience with our DJ. Please pass the word and earn $50 referral. Thank you