Texas Blooms Reviews

57 | Austin, TX

57 Reviews for Texas Blooms

Sam · Married on 12/10/2016

Jenny was wonderful to work with. She helped come up with ideas that would help with my budget, pulled together info when I had random requests from my venue, allowed significant flexibility (I was making adjustments the week before!) and the flowers were amazing! I would recommend to any bride who wants to work with a super cool vendor that will make your wedding go even smoother and one less item to worry about

Sent on 03/27/2017

Carly · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved working with Jenny at Texas Blooms for my wedding flowers. She was so flexible and easy to work with and the flowers looked AMAZING. She really understood what I had in my head for my wedding flowers and ran with it. If you're considering Texas Blooms, do it!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jason · Married on 10/28/2016

Texas Blooms is extremely reliable, very quick to respond and always has extremely creative ideas.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jeff · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't say enough positive remarks about our experience with Texas Blooms. Jenny C., and the team at Texas Blooms are the new, upcoming team to beat in the Central Texas and surrounding area.
    I don't know about you, but I've always thought that when you are reviewing vendors to work with on a large and signature event such as a wedding, I always tend to go with the old, standard, (aka "proven") large shops because I don't want to take a chance on someone new. Well, this wasn't the case at all. Texas Blooms has a smaller (yet quite impressive!) portfolio and I couldn't be more pleased with their results.
    What's more is that I'm not a perfect judge on how well they did compared to other weddings or the floral market in general. So, I heard from one of our guests who is the owner of a large wedding/event facility in the Capital City Area and they gave me solid, very positive feedback. I know I've struck gold when they ask me to get Texas Blooms' contact info to work with them.
    In short, we gave them minimal feedback on what we wanted and yet our expectations were high and Jenny and the team delivered...actually, they over-delivered. And, the price was just right. Their prep and setup was flawless.
    They made our wedding memories all that much sweeter and we're thankful we worked with them.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2016

100% recommend! I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Jenny and team turned my vision into the most beautiful bouquet ever!

Sent on 10/27/2016

M · Married on 10/07/2016

Best vendor we had. Supplied wedding flowers, smart, professional, easy to work with. Easy to recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2016

ANASTASIA · Married on 09/03/2016

Texas Blooms did an outstanding job for our wedding. Their shop is in the Triangle Development, and I walked in by chance one day. I met with Michelle and Jenny and they brought my ideas to life! They were so easy and fun to work with. They were super flexible and accommodating throughout the planning process, and were very respectful of our budget. On the day on our wedding, the flowers and centerpieces were PERFECT! I would definitely recommend working with Texas Blooms for any event - you will be in great hands! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Texas Blooms did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding! They were great to work with and a worked with my budget.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2016

Jenny was incredibly straight forward and went the extra mile to make sure I was happy! Other, much more pricey vendors in town told me what I wanted for my wedding was not an option, but Jenny made exactly what I wanted! I was over joyed to receive sample pictures in emails and over the moon to see the final products. I have no regrets and will use Texas Blooms over and over again.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Texas Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much, Brittany! I'm so glad we could be a part of your wedding day :)

Christopher · Married on 04/01/2016

We did everything over the phone with no problems. I explained what we wanted, sent some Pinterest pictures, and picked up beautiful boutonierres and bouquets on game day. Also, we picked up the flowers 8 hours before the wedding and they were as fresh and crisp at the ceremony as when we picked them up.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Texas Blooms's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure to assist you :) Best wishes to you and the missus!

Beverly · Married on 02/27/2016

We found Texas Blooms to be quite creative. Once they got a sense of the style we were looking for, they offered suggestions
    for colors and varieties of fruit, vegetables, berries and flowers that fit within that style theme. We used a pair of cowboy boots for
    two of the arrangements (they made 6 arrangements for us). All of the arrangements were beautiful!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Jenny at Texas Blooms was amazing!!! She was so kind and patient as I tried to figure out what I wanted my wedding flower arrangements to be. In the store, she would put together flowers for me to get ideas, which was really helpful. After searching through several other vendors, I found Texas Blooms to be the best option by far! Jenny is a very good person, and also very talented at what she does. It was a joy to work with her and my wedding day flowers looked so beautiful!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Raquel · Married on 11/21/2015

I had completely forgotten about my wedding bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. I contacted Michelle about 2 weeks before the wedding and she was able to give us a quote. Texas Blooms makes the most beautiful arrangements!

Michelle was easy to work with as I was in CA. It took one phone call to talk about the wedding color scheme and let her know what I was envisioning.....she quickly gave her input. It was very much appreciated! The bouquets were beautiful!! I had one bridesmaid take two bouquets home; she texted a picture of them to me, two weeks post wedding and they still looked beautiful!!

Texas Blooms is the way to go for your flower needs. I will def' use them again!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/26/2015

I had written several flower vendors asking for availability and a guesstimate for exactly what I was wanting. I listed all of the different bouquets, corsages, center pieces, etc. Jenny was the only one who responded right back with exactly what I had asked including approximate prices for EACH individual item. I also want to add how quickly I received responses back each time I wrote! She was extremely helpful and professional! I had a vision for what I wanted but know nothing about different kinds of flowers, so I told her what I was thinking and she emailed back giving some suggestions and recommendations. I would look and if I didn't quite like a certain flower I would write back and she would send another suggestion, while always being very patient and sweet. I felt like she genuinely cared which is a feeling I did not get with the other flower vendors I had been looking into. On the day of the wedding she came and introduced herself, took her time setting up all of the flowers, and gave me her card telling me if I needed anything to just call her! The flowers were GORGEOUS and exactly what I had pictured! We could not be happier that we decided to go with Texas Blooms! Thank you so much Jenny!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Texas Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure to work with you as well! Thanks so much, Courtney, and best wishes to you and your sweetheart in your new married life together! -Jenny

We worked with Michelle, she was very co- operative and helpful. very flexible and worked around our budget.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Ericka · Married on 05/24/2015

Texas Blooms was one of the BEST decisions I made during our wedding planning. From the moment I met Michelle she was beyond helpful. She walked me through step by step and helped my vision come to life all while staying within my budget. Even my wedding planner was surprised at the final price! My bouquet exceeded my expectations and I could not have been happier with each piece!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Alison · Married on 04/11/2015

Michelle was awesome!! She spent hours listening to my mom and I, helped us think of floral designs that would work with what we were trying to accomplish, that we all liked, worked with out budget, and even rushed me a bouquet when I forgot to order one for my portrait! And the flowers all came out so beautiful!! Thanks Michelle and Texas Floral a Team!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Lyndsey · Married on 03/21/2015

Jenny and Texas Blooms were absolutely wonderful. My wedding was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Jenny took the time to really think about what would be best for the theme and concept of the wedding and incorporated the perfect flowers. When deciding on a florist, we really appreciated that Texas Blooms took the time to show us lots of examples and ideas that they thought would be best rather than just relying on us to come up with certain flowers and ideas. They also took the flowers from our ceremony site to the reception venue and implemented them flawlessly. I would highly recommend Jenny and Texas Blooms!

Sent on 04/14/2015

From planning to execution Michelle and her team were flawless and I felt incredibly confident in her services.

I was able to quickly and easily get an appointment to meet with Michelle one-on-one to discuss vision, style, and budget. She was willing to work with my schedule which was something I had found challenging while looking at other florists.

She listened to my requests and vision without forcing her ideas on me. Michelle was able to provide me thoughtful and considerate suggestions and together we created a plan and budget that fit my needs.

Michelle even went out to our ceremony venue to scope it out on her own time, discovering what would have otherwise been major bumps in the road the day of the wedding.

Then comes the big day. I might as well not have even known she had been there with the exception of the BEAUTIFUL flowers that appeared in the church. Michelle stopped by the bridal dressing room quickly to give me a hug and encouragement and it was so nice to see a CALM and friendly face moments before walking down the aisle! Her team had the flowers unloaded and perfectly set up without disrupting any other events of the day at the church.

The praises I heard from our guests about the beauty of the flowers was due comletely to Michelle for taking a very small idea and making it beautiful and of incredible quality. All of our flowers lasted for the entire evening looking like they were STILL growing in the garden.

I would absolutely recommend Texas Blooms to any and all brides. Their prices are EXCEPTIONAL and do not take advantage of the label "wedding" as I feel many other vendors do.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2014

Michelle was very friendly and helpful. She understood our vision and made great suggestions.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Michelle was so wonderful to work with! She captured our vision of our wedding from the first meeting even though we weren't sure yet. She also made everything super easy by delivering and setting up everything while also working hard to keep us in budget. I would highly recommend her to anyone and plan to use Texas Blooms for my future flower needs.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Camilla · Married on 05/24/2014

Texas Blooms did a fantastic job with my wedding bouquet. They were very helpful, understood exactly what I wanted and delivered a perfect bouquet.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jenn · Married on 09/08/2018

So so helpful and patient! I changed my mind a million times and there were no signs of frustration. My bouquet ended up a little bit different from in my mind, but gorgeous no doubt!! No complaints. They may be slightly more costly, but the customer service (Jenny) was excellent!! Definitely great for wonderful service and people that care!! I would hire Jenny again absolutely.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Morgan · Married on 07/02/2016

Jenny with Texas Blooms is seriously AMAZING! Austin/Dripping Springs was a destination wedding for my husband and I, so most of our planning visits had were on the weekends. Jenny was super accommodating with our initial consultation (we only had time to do it on a Sunday morning) and picked up on our style right away (and their prices were also much more reasonable than some other florists we looked at)! Due to my work schedule, we communicated via email until the wedding day, Jenny was always quick to respond and super helpful. When the big day came I hadn't actually seen any of our floral arrangements yet or the flower crown I had for my sister and I, but I am SO HAPPY I gave Jenny creative control!! Not only were the flower crowns and bouquets/boutonnieres gorgeous but she literally transformed our venue within an hour or two. We highly recommend Texas Blooms, they are crazy talented, and just overall awesome!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Romeo · Married on 07/11/2015

Can you say perfect, outstanding and grand all in the same sentence to describe a company and the owner Michelle that outdid herself at my vow renewal. When you have the staff at the Renaissance Hotel saying that they were impressed, it has to say something of the level of expertise and knowledge that went into our floral arrangements that made it an integral part of our vow renewal. I wish I could describe the freshness of the flowers, the perfect arrangement and the spot on appearance this company did from pictures that we sent that were as if they came out of the magazine. I would recommend this floral company for any event you may have in your future as you will not be disappointed. Thank you Michelle from Romeo and Irene. May the future be bright for you and your business.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Texas Blooms's reply:

romeo and irene! thank you for your kind words! you selected such beautiful flowers and colors that created such a wonderful atmosphere at the Renaissance Hotel. Your vow renewal was very special! thank you!