Texas Blooms Reviews

Texas Blooms 3
  • Sarah

Sarah Reyes · Married on 02/16/2019

Leave it to Texas Blooms

It's a beautiful thing to walk into your venue on your wedding day and have your eyes light up with your florals. When I initially went into my floral meeting with Jenny, I didn't give her much direction. I mean, let's be honest, I couldn't tell you the difference between a white orchid or a lily. While I was at the shop, I gave Jenny some ideas for what I'd like off Pintrest. I told Jenny to pick the flowers she thought would work best. She took full control. (What I also loved is that she looked to get me flowers that were in season and wouldn't drive price up.) She mentioned specific names of flowers and greenery, and I nodded not really knowing what I would get but trusting her experience.

Texas Blooms delivered and exceeded my expectations. I have 0 complaints about the flowers on my wedding day. The centerpieces looked fabulous, the bouquet was heavenly, and the decor was stunning! EVERYTHING was perfect! If you're on the fence or not too sure about what you want for flowers, stop looking. You won't be disappointed with Texas Blooms.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Texas Blooms's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! It was a pleasure to do the florals for your wedding, and we are so grateful! Best wishes to you and Steven!
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 11/16/2018

Kind, Professional, And Budget Friendly

My husband and I met with quite a few floral vendors and noticed that everything would go great during the meetings untiiiill we mentioned our tiny budget. Then all of a sudden they seemed to give us alot less attention and were mostly in a hurry to get us out the door. Jenny was the first florist who not only treated us well after the fact but she also worked with us on giving us suggestions for different flowers we could use that look like the expensive ones but are way less expensive! She is incredibly talented and creative and made out wedding look EXACTLY like we wanted.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Texas Blooms 4
    Texas Blooms 5

Texas Blooms's reply:

Hi Veronica, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and Hugo- you both are so sweet and kind, and I'm so glad that your wedding day turned out exactly how you hoped it would! Congratulations to you both and best wishes for a beautiful future together!

Gayla Guyse · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Work, Fair Price

Jenny was great and captured exactly what we had pictured. Her work was outstanding and her professionalism was refreshing. She worked within our budget. Perfect choice for our wedding. Really beautiful event!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Diane · Married on 09/22/2018

The flowers for the wedding were absolutely beautiful and perfect for our small ceremony. The flowers arrived on time and the service was friendly and professional. I highly recommend Texas Blooms for any occasion.

Thank you for your artistic beauty!

Sent on 10/04/2018

P · Married on 08/18/2018

The large grocery store chain representative I had been talking to ghosted on me three weeks before the wedding, after giving me an outrageous quote I had questioned and telling me I couldn't have the exact flower variety I had asked for. Fortunately, one of my coworkers had gotten married the month before and he recommended Jenny at Texas Blooms. They saved the day and gave me exactly what I had been looking for - at a much better price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Terra · Married on 08/12/2018

Despite our pickiness and budget, Teas Blooms stuck with us all the way, with wonderful ideas and the absolutely perfect outcome. Wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Texas Blooms 6

Jaclyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Jenny and her team did an AMAZING job with the floral arrangements for our big day! I know little to nothing about flowers and did not have much of an idea of what I wanted. She worked with us every step of the way to get a sense of our venue and style. She also worked with us on our budget and helped us work through some hurdles when we ended up coming above our budget! She was extremely professional every step of the way, extremely responsive and does quality work. The end result were beautiful arrangements that were both in budget and perfectly fit our venue and our style! I can't say enough good things about Texas Blooms. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Jesilyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Texas Blooms was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them a thousand times over! I consulted with Jenny and she knew exactly what I was envisioning. It was a wonderful experience that I didn't expect to have, since I'm not a huge flower person! She recommended great flower choices for my time of year, color and longevity and they really stood out and made our venue pop. I will always look very fondly back on her sweet arrangements and greenery details.

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/28/2017

The service was excellent. Jenny was extremely personable, responsive and captured my vision of my ceremony and reception flowers perfectly. I could not have been more happy with Texas Blooms and Jenny!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Jenny was so easy to work with and definitely kept my budget in mind while still getting me what I wanted. Texas blooms was recommended to me by a friend and I will certainly tell anyone in the market for flowers how wonderful they are!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

Jenny and Texas Blooms did an amazing job with my flowers. The bouquets were exactly what I was envisioning and the boutonnières matched the guys suits perfectly! I am still in love with the photos of my flowers!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Gabriella · Married on 09/08/2017

Jenny and the team at Texas Blooms were absolutely amazing! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! More than I could have ever imagined! My bouquet, the flowers on the arch, and all the centerpieces were just so beautiful it truly brought tears to my eyes! Jenny helped tremendously from the moment we met- with all the details and really helped bring my vision to life! I couldn't have done it without her! The day was perfect and I owe a lot to Jenny and the Texas Bloom team.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Eugene · Married on 06/03/2017

Texas Blooms did an incredible job with my wedding flowers! Jenny was attentive and thoughtful, even asking for a picture of my bridesmaids' dresses so she could be sure to match the flower colors to the right shade of pink. The flowers were beautiful, and Jenny made me feel at ease talking through what was possible with my limited budget. After doing my research for florists in Austin, Texas Blooms is really the best in town!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Shantel · Married on 05/13/2017

My flowers were beautiful for my wedding! Incredibly fresh, and exactly what I wanted. It was such a fun and easy process working with Jenny at Texas Blooms. I was impressed with her creative suggestions for my wedding flower designs. She was very punctual in getting our flowers to our church and reception on time. An incredible company and individual to work with!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Robyn · Married on 04/29/2017

I think out of all the people that I've worked with in regards to wedding flowers they have been the most accommodating and easy to work with. There's a lot of variety and the florists are very knowledgeable of what they do. They are also willing to work with you whereas many other florists, if you can't make the budget they don't even bother speaking to you or you'll have a terrible time working them but Jenny from Texas blooms was extremely nice and easy to work with. She knows what she's doing and she can execute what you want. I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Amber · Married on 04/15/2017

We were extremely happy with Jenny. She was our favorite of all the vendors we booked because:

1) She was very clear in the initial meeting about what was needed and what flowers she could provide. She has photo cards that you can look at if you don't know a lot of flowers, which I didn't. And using the cards and the color scheme and photos I had from Pinterest, we developed the ideas for the centerpieces and bouquets.
    2) Jenny went above and beyond. She texted with me when I was shopping for centerpiece trays. She spent hours decorating the metal arch with flowers. She even took home a piece of fabric she found in my things (that I thought I had lost) and ironed it for us for the wedding day!
    3) You can't beat the price for what you receive. It's a great value! Jenny was very mindful of our budget and even made recommendations for me to buy vases instead of rent them because it was less expensive.

We really appreciated Jenny's hard work because the bouquets, centerpieces, aisle runners, and arch decorations were all exactly what I wanted and looked amazing! We received many compliments on the floral decor at our wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Melanie · Married on 01/14/2017

Texas Blooms (Jenny) was so patient and accommodating with us! Everyone loved the flowers and even told us they lasted for days after the wedding! My bouquet came out exactly as planned.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Tamara · Married on 12/17/2016

Still dreaming about the beautiful flowers Texas Blooms did for our wedding on 12/17/16.
    We were grateful they helped make our best day ever so incredible with the most spectacular flowers I have ever seen. I kept my bouquet on display a long time (until it was all dried up!) because the flowers they created for us were beyond my expectation and I wanted to hold onto them as long as possible.

Jenny was my contact person and she was so friendly and open to helping to make our floral dream a reality. We were most impressed with the fact that we got boutique service and excellent end product than what was being quoted by others like *cough* CM.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Kristin · Married on 12/17/2016

Jenny was absolutely fabulous to work with and I cannot have imagined working with any other florist in Austin. Since I was getting married in December, I had envisioned a timeless winter wedding with a mixture of subtle Christmas greenery and classic white roses. Upon showing Jenny my pinterest shots, she knew exactly what I wanted and assured me she could make it happen. I cannot even begin to tell you how gorgeous she made the room look on my wedding day. When I first walked into my reception area I actually stopped in awe because I could not believe how incredibly perfect everything was. The reason Jenny is so great at what she does is because she truly listens and cares about the needs of her clients. I must have sent her a dozen emails and she always responded promptly and thoroughly. Without a doubt Jenny is amazing, and she 100% helped make the wedding of my dreams come true.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Sam · Married on 12/10/2016

Jenny was wonderful to work with. She helped come up with ideas that would help with my budget, pulled together info when I had random requests from my venue, allowed significant flexibility (I was making adjustments the week before!) and the flowers were amazing! I would recommend to any bride who wants to work with a super cool vendor that will make your wedding go even smoother and one less item to worry about

Sent on 03/27/2017

Carly · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved working with Jenny at Texas Blooms for my wedding flowers. She was so flexible and easy to work with and the flowers looked AMAZING. She really understood what I had in my head for my wedding flowers and ran with it. If you're considering Texas Blooms, do it!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jason · Married on 10/28/2016

Texas Blooms is extremely reliable, very quick to respond and always has extremely creative ideas.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jeff · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't say enough positive remarks about our experience with Texas Blooms. Jenny C., and the team at Texas Blooms are the new, upcoming team to beat in the Central Texas and surrounding area.
    I don't know about you, but I've always thought that when you are reviewing vendors to work with on a large and signature event such as a wedding, I always tend to go with the old, standard, (aka "proven") large shops because I don't want to take a chance on someone new. Well, this wasn't the case at all. Texas Blooms has a smaller (yet quite impressive!) portfolio and I couldn't be more pleased with their results.
    What's more is that I'm not a perfect judge on how well they did compared to other weddings or the floral market in general. So, I heard from one of our guests who is the owner of a large wedding/event facility in the Capital City Area and they gave me solid, very positive feedback. I know I've struck gold when they ask me to get Texas Blooms' contact info to work with them.
    In short, we gave them minimal feedback on what we wanted and yet our expectations were high and Jenny and the team delivered...actually, they over-delivered. And, the price was just right. Their prep and setup was flawless.
    They made our wedding memories all that much sweeter and we're thankful we worked with them.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2016

100% recommend! I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Jenny and team turned my vision into the most beautiful bouquet ever!

Sent on 10/27/2016