Tessfresh and Tessilk Flowers Reviews

Tessfresh and Tessilk Flowers 3
  • LAUREN

LAUREN · Married on 11/17/2018

So grateful for TessFresh

TessFresh Flowers is just incredible! I just got married and I had a very specific vision and style I wanted, but I also had a budget. I worked with the designer and we did a lot of back and forth via email, phone and face time. They were so patient with me as I tailored my vision and hey were so committed to getting my flowers to look exactly how I wanted. I didn’t have a huge budget and they were experts at finding tasteful and affordable flowers to achieve the look I wanted. Tess is so personable and has such great energy. She wants to get to know her brides and is not at all about the sale. They will give you lots of ideas and advice if you need it but are not pushy. Stella was my designer and she was incredible! We texted often and face timed and somehow she new exactly what I wanted. Everything- the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnières, the arch swag, flower crowns and bracelets- they were PERFECT. Thank you TessFresh for making my day everything I had envisioned!! Xoxo.

Brian Shay · Married on 10/27/2018

Great service

Tess and her team did everything we wanted and more. She was very open to discussing different ideas we had for our wedding florals. She was very easy to talk to and was quick to respond to emails. We gave her some ideas and she created masterpieces!

Ariel Elias · Married on 09/22/2018

Beyond amazing

Tess and her team are AMAZING!! I cannot begin to say how much I loved working with Tess. When it came to flowers I didn’t really have much of a vision for what I wanted. All I really cared about was that there were coral Gerber daisies because they are my favorite flower. Other than that, I was open to hearing what florists had to suggest. When we started looking for a florist we began by meeting people recommended by our first coordinator (who we parted ways with prior to our wedding). We were floored at the quote we got back. We tried cutting things out to lower the cost, but we were starting to feel like we were leaving very little and it was still too expensive.
    During all of this, we met Tess and her team at a wedding event at our venue Tom Ham’s Lighthouse. When we walked in it was like it was fate. At our wedding venue was a beautifully built archway FILLED with different shades of coral Gerber daisies. The archway was decorated with hanging globes with votives and had lanterns on the ground in front. It was gorgeous! My husband instantly went over to talk to Tess because he knew it was exactly what I wanted and found out not only was it gorgeous, but it was affordable!
    Tess has such a talent for design and truly listens. She heard what I wanted in a beachy centerpiece and designed it beautifully out of driftwood, Gerber daisies, floating votives, lanterns and succulents. And I could gush on and on about the PHENOMENAL cascading bouquet she designed for me. I cannot put into words how gorgeous it was full of coral Gerber daisies, Stephanopoulos, and palms. And of course, as expected, the coral Gerber daisy arch was amazing and such a hit. She assembled it so that our guests would walk through it into the ceremony sight and then we would get to process out of it. Her team them flawlessly transported it from the ceremony to the reception where all our guests enjoyed standing under it to take photos with the waterfront view.
    Tess and her team are a joy to work with. Eleanor is such a sweetheart and so quick to respond to any and all questions. She went above and beyond to help make our day beautiful and magical.
    And as an added bonus, after the wedding, all of the archway flowers ended up in a hot Uhaul overnight into the next day and then transported into our apartment. When we came back from our honeymoon a week later, we had a house full of still gorgeous Gerber daisies. I was able to take them out and fill three vases full of beautiful flowers because of how well Tess set them.
    Our wedding day went flawlessly, which is unheard of in weddings. And we attest that to what we said from the start. It is all about the team you have behind you. If you want to know you have a strong team I highly recommend Tess and her team!

Krystle · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing!!! That is all I can say! Eleanor and Tessfresh were a dream to work with. I’m not going to lie I was the most nervous about picking flowers for the wedding. I didn’t really know what I wanted, wasn’t sure what flower was what, and didn’t want to spend a lot of money for flowers that would be gone after the day. From the initial contact they were responsive and so easy to work with. I sent over some photos of general ideas that I thought were nice and gave them free reign from there! At my final appointment with mockups they were so sweet as I really didn’t have a clue what most of the stuff was. “I’m not really sure, just make it pretty” was all I told them. They knocked it out of the park! Guests were gasping at how beautiful the arch was when they walked into the ceremony space. To my surprise all the centerpieces were scooped up by guests at the end of the night because they loved them so much. Do not hesitate to reach to them to discuss for your event. They are very accommodating and easy to work with. Thank you Tessfresh!

Tessfresh and Tessilk Flowers 4
    Tessfresh and Tessilk Flowers 5
    Tessfresh and Tessilk Flowers 6
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

TessFresh came as a recommendations from one of our other vendors. We gave them some images and photos of our vision and they exceeded our expectations. Our centerpieces were absolutely stunning and our aisle was gorgeous. Very happy and satisfied with hiring them for our floral arrangements.

Hong · Married on 07/14/2018

Tess and her team did an amazing job with the arch flowers and the rest of the ceremony decor, wedding bouquets, and reception centerpieces. The arch turned out to be better than what I had envisioned and the centerpieces made the room look so glamorous. Tess used really fresh flowers that lasted the whole day without wilting and was generous in adding more orchids and roses. She definitely will work with you within your budget and has many great suggestions. Throughout the whole process, she made me feel like family and talking to her felt so genuine and easy.

• Aileen

Aileen · Married on 09/22/2017

Beautiful flower crown!

Tess was amazing! I really had no idea what I wanted as far as flowers for my wedding, so i was very nervous. At my first meeting with Tess she put my mind at ease.
    Somehow she knew exactly what I wanted. The flowers at my wedding were beautiful and I really felt like Tess and her team took care of me.

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/08/2017

Tess and her team did an AMAZING job. I purchased a bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets and they were better then I could have ever imagined. I wanted the bouquets to be succulent bouquets and I sent the team pictures of my dress, my bridesmaid dresses, and my centerpieces and gave them freedom to do whatever they thought would look best. They turned out amazing and I received endless compliments on how beautiful they were. The bridal bouquet was the most stunning but the bridesmaids bouquets were complimentary and amazing as well. The best thing about the succulent bouquets is that you can replant the succulents and they will grow with little maintenance so you can keep the bouquets forever. The price of the bouquets were incredibly cheap especially for such high quality bouquets. I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend Tessfresh Flowers.

Linda · Married on 05/06/2017

Tess and her team did an absolutely amazing job! We loved working with her so much that we hired her for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding! She was able to help us have our dream wedding within our budget! Tess and her team are quick to respond to any questions you might have and she will go out of her way to cut cost in anyway!!!! We 100% highly recommend Tess and her team for any event as it's guaranteed to look the way you desired and then some. We were beyond impressed and pleased with her work. Hire her now, don't waste a second!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Tess was an absolute dream to work with! I'm someone who is very particular, and yet, doesn't have a single aesthetic bone in her body. Tess was able to take the vague descriptions and words I gave her and create the most beautiful arrangements. She honestly read my mind with everything and was able to visualize what I had trouble conveying. She is very good about working with your price point and her customer service is incomparable. I received so many compliments on the floral arrangements and I still think about my bouquet fondly.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/29/2015

Oh my goodness... HOW do I even describe how much I love Tess and her crew?!? From our very first meeting, Tess was warm and kind, and completely open to making my vision come to life for our wedding day. She had perfect suggestions for how to make my ideas a reality while still staying in budget (and she is ridiculously affordable to begin with, it's nuts), providing different flowers that worked even BETTER than those I had given as examples. Her staff was always incredibly friendly each time I went in, and when she did my mock-up, I seriously almost cried—it was so beautiful. Even when I realized I wouldn't need two of the guest table arrangements any longer, she simply used those flowers to create GORGEOUS tie-backs for our arch and draping (which we also rented from her and they were so perfect). The bridal bouquets had extra touches that I wouldn't have even thought to ask for... she just did them on her own, and they were perfect. Every single thing that Tess did was magical... everything. My cake flowers, the petals down the aisle, the petals on the cake table, our head table... beautiful. Thank you, Tess, for making my fairy tale dreams a reality.

• Sheovan

Sheovan · Married on 08/22/2015

Tess is very sweet and so easy to work with!
    would recommend her to anyone!

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2015

Tess was referred by my planner Oh So Chic and I'm sooo happy she did. Basically two weeks before the wedding I brought in pictures of the brooch bouquet I wanted, the beaded bracelets I wanted for my daughter, mother and mother-in-law. And gave her pictures of lapel pins for my boys. I provided some vintage brooches and pearls that I bought at garage sales over the year and she (the company) produced the vision I had in my head. Every piece she created for me was simply beautiful. My bouquet blew me away and everyone else. Of course the flowers and table decor was on point too. She brought my 20's themed wedding to life. Love Everything!!!

Tess and her team did a PHENOMENAL job on our wedding flowers. Wow. She went out of her way to give us a great deal on the arch and make the changes to our trial flowers to get them exactly the way we wanted them to match our purple/magenta theme. She also threw in a few free items to make us extra happy with the final design/total. Although this isn't a cheap flower place, she is well worth the money and she really knows what she is doing. Talented woman! The flowers were fresh, beautiful and extremely well done. My guests were impressed by them. On the day of the wedding, my bouquet had pearls inserted into the flowers instead of rhinestones (which wasn't a huge deal), but her husband quickly arrived with the correct rhinestones I had wanted. The service was great and I highly recommend Tess. She is very sweet!

Stephanie · Married on 04/25/2015

Dealing with Tess was super easy and especially since we were planning our wedding from out of state, Tess and her team made everything painless. All communication was answered timely and even when a problem arose the day of the wedding, Tess sent a staff member to my hotel to quickly fix the issue! Will definitely work with Tess again in the future when we are in the area!

Jenan · Married on 03/21/2015

Tess and her team did such a great job with the flowers for our wedding. I came in with a fairly tight budget for flowers and she was very accommodating and helped me make it work. I asked for lots of succulents in the centerpieces and bouquets and Tess made them look amazing. She also did a wooden arch for us which had gorgeous large succulents and yellow daisies on each corner. When I saw everything on the day of, it literally took my breath away. Thank you Tess for doing such beautiful work and bringing everything together!

Leah · Married on 03/07/2015

TessFresh flowers was one of the vendors I was most pleased with and happy about working with for our wedding. It was such a pleasure meeting and working with Tess - she is so kind, and extremely knowledgeable about what she is doing. I came to her with only vague ideas about what I wanted, and a rather tight budget, and she came up with more than I could have ever dreamed of. The flowers for my wedding were more beautiful and perfect than I could have ever dreamed of!! They made bouquets for me and 8 bridesmaids, 3 corsages, 9 boutonnieres, a toss bouquet, flower petals, and arch swag, and EVERYTHING came out perfect, and was all perfectly packaged and labeled upon being picked up. My wedding was truly beautiful because of their work, and I am so thankful. I will highly recommend TessFresh flowers to all of my family and friends. Thank you Tess, for everything.

Tess was fantastic and did such an amazing job setting up the centerpieces, chuppah, and candles! Everything looked even better than I had imagined. She took note of all my ideas and requests and made it all come to life it the most beautiful way. Tess was a pleasure to work with and could not have been nicer.

ralph · Married on 11/14/2014

Auntie Tess and her team were amazing! the manzanita trees and the vases made our event come together that my wife teared up when she saw it (she didn't even cry at the wedding). She worked with us on our budget and when it came time for the event, the flowers looked amazing. We'll be coming to her for any special event in the future.

Annabelle · Married on 11/14/2014

I don't have much to say - they went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations with the flowers! Not to mention, their prices are very competitive and really worked within our budget. Everything was arranged for us from the ceremony to the reception, it was a pleasure working with Tess and the team and I wish I was getting married all over again just to work with her again!

• F

Farnaz · Married on 02/22/2014

Tessfresh was the first florist I spoke to regarding the flowers for my wedding turns our I should have saved myself the extra research time and signed up with them that first day. Everyone at Tessfresh is extremely professional and helpful. They give you ideas and work with you to achieve your vision and they are mindful of your budget . All of my emails were answered promptly. They gave me a very fair price and my flower arrangements looked beautiful with full luscious flowers. I highly recommend Tessfresh to any bride and anyone else in need of a flower arrangement.

Christine · Married on 11/02/2013

Tessfresh did a couple of my friend's weddings before mine and I am so happy that I was referred to them. They did such beautiful work on my bouquet and it was my vision turned into reality.

The flowers she provided for my wedding cake were fresh, vibrant and really made my cake that much more beautiful.

They are quite a drive from Mira Mesa where I am from, but definitely worth the drive. I highly recommend Tessfresh for all of your floral needs.

Jacklyn · Married on 10/06/2013

TessFresh Flowers were wonderful! Great value too! When my mother picked up the bouquets for my wedding she sent me a photo of them. They were beautiful but had too much orange in them for my taste. They changed the orange flowers out for pink with no complaint and they turned out gorgeous! They also gave us a free underwater light for one of my centerpieces because one burnt out!

Thanks again!

Natalie · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't say enough great things about Tessfresh flowers!! While planning my wedding I asked multiple vendors for recommendations and no one recommended any one more often and with more enthusiasm than Tess. I still contacted multiple florists just to be sure and it was clear that no one was going to work with my budget but still make my wedding flowers amazing more than Tess was glad to help me out with!!

Now, only a few days after my wedding this is the first review I am gladly posting! The flowers were literally STUNNING. My bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have asked for. My centerpieces were AHHHMAZING!!!!!!

These people know flowers. I was very specific about which shade of lavender I wanted and they got it exactly right. The hydrangeas are still fresh and stunning. Anyone who has seen hydrangeas wilted after only a few hours (like I have seen at other wedding receptions!) know that not all florists know how to take care of delicate flowers. The roses were big and thick and beautiful. Everything was literally PERFECT!

Don't look for any other florist for your wedding. You'll be wasting your time and weddings are already stressful as it is. Tess and her group are THE BEST!! :) :) :)

Brianna · Married on 09/21/2013

Tess is my Florist for Life! She made my wedding day a dream come true! She is my Florist Angel sent from above! Absolutely recommend her for ALL of your flower needs!

She went above and beyond on our special day! Our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without Tess and her crew! Thank you so much Tess!!!!!