Tess Schilke Photography Reviews

Tess Schilke Photography 5
  • Amanda

Amanda Smith · Married on 08/17/2019

So Talented!

Tess is an incredible photographer. She has an eye for detail and knows exactly how to find the perfect balance between playful and sweet with her clients. She is responsive, kind, patient, and fun. I absolutely love our engagement photos and the wedding photos we’ve received so far (we just got married last weekend). I highly recommend Tess. Go check out her website and/or Instagram page - they are beautiful and truly show her style. Thank you Tess!

Tess Schilke Photography 6
    Tess Schilke Photography 7
    Tess Schilke Photography 8
    Sent on 08/24/2019

sarah williamson · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing photography !

Tess is an amazing photographer and person! She was quick to respond and friendly from the first time I reached out to her. She is insanely talented and patient and we are so happy we used her for our wedding day. She quickly sent us some “teaser” pictures the morning after our wedding and we are over joyed with the results !

Tess Schilke Photography 9
    Tess Schilke Photography 10
    Tess Schilke Photography 11
    Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Finch · Married on 07/20/2019

The Best Pictures

I couldn’t have asked for a more suited person to capture every event on our wedding day. Tess is fun and energetic and has a real eye for catching the raw and “unedited” moments. The moments that capture & mean the most. She has such a pure talent and with her personality she is going to soar in her field of work. Tess is so easy to work with and makes everything flow and feel easy. I don’t have enough words to put together how happy I am with the photos she captured. I can say thank you over and over and it still wouldn’t be enough.

Tess Schilke Photography 12
    Tess Schilke Photography 17
    Tess Schilke Photography 18
    Sent on 08/25/2019

Aubrey · Married on 07/14/2018

Tess and her partner we amazing to have as our photographers! They were very easy to work with and had creative ideas! They were flexible and professional with great quality! They captured our day perfectly and were accommodating to the style we were were looking for. We also had her for our engagement pictures which turned out beautiful as well! Tess made the whole prepress easy and stress free and we are forever grateful for all of her hard work.

Tess Schilke Photography 19
    Tess Schilke Photography 20
    Tess Schilke Photography 21
    Tess Schilke Photography 22
    Tess Schilke Photography 23
    Sent on 10/07/2018

Emma · Married on 06/30/2018

Tess was great and very flexible! :) Well worth the price, we’re so glad we found her.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Timberlee · Married on 05/27/2018

Tess did an awesome job! The pictures were absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Eric · Married on 03/16/2018

I highly recommend working with Tess! She's friendly, amazing to work with and always fun and positive! I feel relaxed and comfortable when having my pictures taken by her. Even if you don't know what to do, she will guide you! Once again, I highly recommend working with Tess! You won't regret it!!!

Tess Schilke Photography 24
    Tess Schilke Photography 25
    Tess Schilke Photography 26

Carly · event on: 11/24/2017

I am so happy that I was able to find Tess! My brother and I were looking for someone who was very creative and talented, Tess was a great blessing! We wanted to surprise our parents for Christmas with photos of us since I was going to study aboard in Africa. Tess’s photos had my parents in absolute tears, they were so happy. The photos came out absolutely beautiful, Tess is truly so talented. In addition to her talent, Tess is SO down to earth, personable, and is very flexible. I still go back and look at photos that Tess took of my brother and I! I love them! Hoping to get more photos done in the fall!

Amanda · event on: 08/16/2017

Tess Schilke is a wonderfully gifted photographer. She is professional and friendly, and did such a fantastic job in bringing out the best in my kids (11 and 6) for our family photo shoot. We are thrilled with our photos and will definitely schedule a shoot with Tess again!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2017

Tess helped everyone feel comfortable and worked really well with the kiddos. If something wasn't quite working right, she was able to move on and try something new.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Karen · event on: 10/10/2016

Tess made her subject very comfortable and got some fantastic photos! We were so glad to work with her!