Tesoro Event Rentals Reviews

97 Reviews for Tesoro Event Rentals

Tesoro Event Rentals 1
Tesoro Event Rentals 2
Tesoro Event Rentals 3

The Hyatt (my vendor) recommended Tesoro to me and I am so glad they did! Tesoro had a wide variety of beautiful chair/table covers to choose from. Not only were their products good quality but also beat other competitor's prices. My wedding reception looked BEAUTIFUL and I am so happy that I had the help of Tesoro's products to pull it all together! Highly recommend this company.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2016

We rented our chair covers, head table linens and backdrop from them and everything looked great! Stacey was very quick to respond to emails as well and did exactly what we envisioned! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Marlene · Married on 09/10/2016

Stacy and I communicated using email. She understood exactly what I wanted and executed
    the draping I wanted perfectly. She completely understood what I was going for.
    She was easy to work with and accepted a VERY late addition to my order without any fuss.
    I also rented full length tablecloths and bistro tablecloths. The cloths were great.
    I would absolutely use her again and absolutely recommend her to my friends!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Cate · Married on 09/10/2016

Stacy was absolutely wonderful! We rented chair covers from her for our wedding and they turned out perfect. They completed to room perfectly. Her perfesionalism and promptness returning emails was great since weddings are not stressful or anything:)

I would highly recommend her and her company for any events.

Sincerely,
    Cate and Josh Pomarzynski

Sent on 09/21/2016

Paul · Married on 08/13/2016

My daughters ceremony and reception was held at Bonds Lake in Ransomville. The venue is a shell of a building that was transformed into a fairy tale setting with the help of Stacey from Tesoro Even Rentals. We had several meetings with Stacey and changed our minds several times to arrive at the perfect choice for our venue. Stacey was amazing and very understanding with our need to change our minds in putting together the perfect table clothes and napkins. I was able to rent high quality chairs for the ceremony and the warming house, table cloths, napkins, draping for the back wall, a tent and pub tables. Her team set up in a very efficient manner and removed all of the items rented following the reception. .

Several of our guests had been to weddings at Bonds Lake. They were amazed with the transformation.

I highly recommend Stacey and her team from Tesoro Event Rentals.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2016

Stacy was excellent to work with. The linens were absolutely gorgeous and in excellent condition.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Monica · Married on 07/30/2016

Starting the first contact with Stacy she has been nothing but accommodating, informative, and extremely pleasant to work with. When I went in without much of an idea of what I was looking for she provided her professional suggestions and is familiar with most venues making it an even easier process than anticipated! She wrote up several different options for me including cheaper options so she truly is about making the experience the best to fit your needs and not just for the profit.

I highly recommend working with Stacy as this process gets more and more stressful, this is one part that will be done with ease and you will have confidence it will be done with great care.

Sent on 12/09/2015
  • User7102159 · event on: 07/16/2016

You will never be disappointed by Tesoro Event Rentals. The quality, selection and cleanliness of the merchandise is unlike any other rental establishment in the area!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Charlotte · Married on 07/02/2016

I used Tesoro Event Rentals for linens at my wedding. We ordered rose-gold sequined tabled cloths for the cake table/guest card table and textured gold-floor length linens for all of the guest tables. She even had a sparkly-white sequined linen for my head table. The quality of the linens was impeccable. They looked like they were branch new!

Working with Stacy was an amazing experience. She made the linen search so much fun. She was so easy to talk to, and her schedule was very flexible. She was very was happy to work with my vision, color scheme, and budget. When you schedule an appointment, you can go to her warehouse, and she will show you her massive collection of linens that come in a variety of colors, styles, textures, and prices. She is very transparent about the cost so there are no surprises. You can even try the linens on a table at her warehouse so you can see EXACTLY what it will look like on the day of the wedding.

My room looked stunning. My guests were very impressed with the decor, and Stacy had a huge part in thank. Thank you so much Stacy!! :)

Sent on 08/21/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/02/2016

Stacey is an absolute joy to work with; her experience, attention to detail and professionalism made you feel confident that everything would be perfect, and it was!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Michaela · Married on 06/04/2016

I loved working with Stacy at Tesoro Event Rentals! I originally chose them because they had the best price for the beautiful chivari chairs that I was looking for as our ceremony venue didn't have existing seating. We rented the gold chairs with ivory cushions and they made the space come alive and look amazing in photos. Just before the wedding, we wanted to add on some pipe and drape and Stacy was super accommodating in meeting me at our ceremony site and coming up with some ideas as to how to use the pipe and drape to make the ceremony venue absolutely perfect. I got so many comments from guests that it was the most beautiful venue they have ever been to for a wedding ceremony. Everything worked out beautifully, I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Michellr · Married on 06/03/2016

The chair covers and bows looked amazing for my wedding. It was a pleasure working with Tesoro

Sent on 06/16/2016

Colleen · Married on 05/28/2016

Stacey had a great selection of linens. She was able to create the table and chairs with the linens we chose to be sure we would be happy, which was a big help. Stacey was always happy and attentive when I called.
    The Venue looked amazing with our choices.
    Best of luck to you Stacey!

Sent on 06/16/2016

I would definitely book with Stacy from Tesoro again. I cannot say enough how helpful she was when I was being picky about what colors would go best and what napkins and all of that. The people that came and set up my reception venue were very quick about it and made sure everything was perfect. They even brought extras of everything just in case there was a table or chair that needed to be covered that came up last minute. I couldn't have asked for anything to go better for my wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Jodi · Married on 01/16/2016

Stacy was so welcoming and informative when we met her at her studio to pick out options for our wedding. We chose sequin table clothes and tiffany blue napkins. Our budget was tight so she suggested doing the silver sequin table clothes for the head table and main tables and then we did white table clothes with sequin table runners on the rest. I just loved that she offered us some options so that we can still get the look we were going for. We rented the silver chairs as well. It completely tied the whole room together. We are still getting compliments about the decor and over all look of our wedding which has some friends and family asking if I can help plan their weddings. My first call will be to Tesoro to figure out the linens and chairs : )

Sent on 04/05/2016

Stacy was great! Very professional. She took as much time as needed, made great suggestions given the venue and her linens were too rate. Everyone raced about the table linens and how perfect they were. My niece and I were thrilled with her work. I highly recommend her !

Sent on 01/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Stacy was absolutely wonderful to work with! She has amazing ideas and made our wedding venue look beautiful with her linens and ideas. I would recommend her to anyone looking for extreme quality work and great prices. She is awesome and very personable!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Stacy at Tesoro Event Rentals was so easy to work with and very professional. For my wedding, I used the gold chiavari chairs to dress up the ballroom and they really polished off the whole look of the wedding. After deciding on what chairs I wanted, all they needed from me was a final headcount and payment, all other coordination was done by them so that when I walked into the ballroom after my ceremony the chairs were setup and they removed the chairs the next day. I cannot express how simple the process was - great people to work with, especially when planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Stacy was so easy to work with and was very flexible and responsive during both the initial planning phase and the days just before the wedding. Her chairs were in such great condition and looked absolutely beautiful! And her crew did all of the setup and tear down so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Although we didn't rent any, her selection of linens are also quite impressive - it was hard to resist! I would definitely recommend using Tesoro to any bride. Affordable and high quality service. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Alanah · event on: 10/03/2015

Stacy was absolutely amazing to work with! She was professional and offered many great ideas to make our vision come to life!!

Sent on 11/07/2015
  • User4519509 · 2+ years ago

stacey was so helpful and kind during the hetic wedding planning. she offered alot of awesome ideas of helpful tips for the big day. she was very flexible when my final number changed and very reasonable pricing. in fact, she even thew in alot of extra and free items for me. she delivered all the items and picked them up so I did not have to worry about anything. Everything looks absolutly beautiful and got many compliments in it all. I would highly recommend Stacey

Sent on 09/27/2015

The chairs I rented were in pristine condition. I wasn't able to be there for the setup but they set it up with the instructions I had provided and everything went exactly as planned. Thank you.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Alissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Very professional service and high quality decor. Many beautiful options available for tables, chairs, linens, decor, etc. Everything was delivered and set up on schedule. I will definitely be using this vendor again in the future!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • User5304120 · event on: 05/31/2015

Stacy was incredible to work with while I was renting everything for my daughter's bridal shower. Tesoro Event Rental's tent, tables, chairs and linens are of exceptional quality! My guests were stunned with how uniquely beautiful the tent, tables and chairs were, as well as how elegant the linens accented the area outdoors! Many of my guests said, "Your backyard looks like something out of a magazine!" Stacy takes great care to details and ensures your event runs smoothly on her part! If you're looking to have an extrodinary affair outdoors and want it to be picture perfect, you will definitely want to call Tesoro Event Rentals!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Jackie · Married on 05/29/2015

I was very pleased with how my room was decorated for the wedding. I will definitely recommended this vendor to others.

Sent on 07/08/2015