Tesoro Event Rentals Reviews

Tesoro Event Rentals 1
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2018

Did a beautiful job

Stacey and her team did a beautiful job setting the chairs and drapery for our wedding ceremony! She was awesome to work with and made it look so amazing with very little direction from me!

Kim · Married on 09/15/2018

Tesoro was great when planning a 50th Anniversary party for my parents. Helped me to accommodate the amount of guests vs. tables and chairs. Provided options that fit my budget. Were very responsive, showed up on time, set up and breakdown were taken care of by them which made one less thing that I had to worry about . Friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

We used Tesoro for draping over the concession stands in the atrium of the Ellicott Square Building. The drapes were beautiful and the company was so easy to work with - highly recommend!

Tesoro Event Rentals 2

Natalia · Married on 07/07/2018

My name is Natalia and I have recently booked with Tesoro. I received contact within relative time, Stacy was also very accommodating with scheduling. Upon arrival to her home I was graciously greeted and taken to her work room where she had an abundance of linens and other decor options. Stacy and I were able to achieve the look I referenced through pinterest with ease. I highly recommend this vendor she is great and has been in the business for many years! I have no doubts that she will create the exact look I am searching for .Also relatively inexpensive!

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing! Stacy worked hand in hand with us when it came to picking out the linens for our reception- and her selection is stunning! It was a VERY tough decision but we ended up with a Lace overlay to go over champagne table cloths, and the tables turned our beautiful. Stacy & her husband kept in great contact on the set-up day, and were very flexible with getting us a few extra linens we had forgot to order. We also rented chairs. Everything was in great condition- no stains or rips on the linens, and no damages on any of the chairs. We were very impressed, would 100% recommend Tesoro.

Kelly · Married on 05/11/2018

I am so grateful I found Stacy to assist with my wedding. From professionalism to value in her products, she is worth more than five stars. I had rented napkins, linens, chairs and chargers. Her pricing is the best in this area- extremely reasonable and top quality. Stacy made my wedding day effortless and perfect. She went above and beyond than just a rental service.

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2018

We worked with Stacy from Tesoro Event Rentals to supply our floor length table cloths, a sequin table cloth, and a stage for the head table which needed to sit 20 people. Everything was absolutely perfect and more than I could have hoped for. Stacy was amazingly easy to work with from the beginning and very responsive. She quickly answered all of my emails/calls and offered many helpful suggestions. I checked many, many different rental companies and did my research and they were, by far, the best value. Everything was well worth the price. The quality of the linens was top of the line. The white floor length table cloths were a nice thick material and well laundered so there were no creases. The sequin tablecloth wasn’t cheesy at all like I was afraid it might be and the head table was the perfect size to comfortably fit the wedding party without anyone being close to falling off. Set up and take away was all handled for us by Stacy which was amazing and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would 100% recommend Tesoro Event Rentals to anyone looking for this type of vendor.

Donna · Married on 10/14/2017

It was wonderful working with Stacy. They were very flexible when after the setup we decided we needed to add another tent & lights.

Meredith · Married on 10/14/2017

Stacey was amazing to work with. As a bride, she took so much stress off of me. Everything was perfect and set up exactly the way I imagined the day of the wedding. Quality of chairs and lines was exceptional which is something other companies cannot compare too. all the chairs were in picture perfect condition. Definitely a life long customer after such a great experience.

Lyndsey · Married on 10/07/2017

So great working with Stacy! Our chairs were beautiful and she was so flexible last minute when we needed extra chairs for our reception. Would highly recommend!!

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Renting linens from Tesoro Event Rentals was so well worth it! Stacy has such a large selection and had exactly what I was looking for. What helped most is that she is very familiar with our reception venue so she herself could envision what I wanted. The linens definitely added a wow factor to our reception. Most couples just use their venue's linens but if I could tell everyone that is getting married, renting linens is a must! Not to mention Tesoro Event Rental's prices were very reasonable! Stacy was very professional, always responded back to me right away and loved helping me pick out the perfect linens for our reception which made the wedding planning experience super easy. Thanks Stacy!!

Bridget · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our reception at the Hyatt, & they had mentioned Tesoro & the Wedding Agent. I'm sure the wedding agent would have done a beautiful job, but when we met with her she was not at all easy to work with. To be honest I didn't feel like she needed my business, so she didn't get it. When I called Stacy she was beyond accommodating and her associates were just as helpful. Her linens assortment was endless, and she was able to pull off the exact look that we wanted at a reasonable price. When I found out that I needed to rent linens on top of what the Hyatt provided, I was a little unpleased. I was already paying enough for them. But Tesoro did a fantastic job and was beyond flexible, allowing me to even make changes the day before the wedding. The set up was stunning, and the room looked flawless. She was able to take my colors and recommend options she thought I would like based on that.

Amy · Married on 06/17/2017

We are writing this review to thank Tesoro Event Rentals for their OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL service that helped make our wedding a HUGE success. They showed up promptly and set two giant party tents which they lit beautifully plus 120 chairs and 18 tables and a Dance Floor. The quality of everything was top of the line. On top of all of this each worker was extremely friendly and the nicest people you could hope to meet. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to plan an event without worrying about a hassle. 10 Thumbs UP!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Stacy from Tesoro was AMAZING to work with! She was very helpful, knowledgeable, professional, fun, and a true pro. I had talked to other rental vendors before meeting Stacy at a wedding show, and just was not impressed with the meetings I had, or who I was working with. When I met Stacy, I really liked her energy and excitement around what she does, and it was clear she has a passion for her job and helping others. She was very helpful along the way answering any questions I had in a quick time frame, adding things that we thought of later on down the line, going over every little detail of how we wanted everything to look, and took care of it all.

For what we rented from Tesoro which included napkins, table runners, wine barrels, a tent, sequin table covers for multiple tables, a rosette table cover for our cake table, chairs for all of our guests, it was incredibly reasonably priced. We paid for amazing quality and service setup so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of because I was planning a wedding and everything was being upcharged like I did with other vendors I had talked to.

Everything looked amazing for our wedding, the chair setup for the ceremony was great, all of the indoor linens were absolutely beautiful, and it really made our vision of our wedding come to life. I cannot say enough how much I loved working with Stacy and Tesoro Event Rentals. I had a friend mention Tesoro before I met Stacy, and she couldn't say enough positive things as well about working with them. If you have a big event coming up that you need to rent items for, definitely consider Tesoro.

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2017

We rented chair covers from Tesoro and they were beautiful! They did such a great job and gave us a good price. We received excellent customer service- they were understanding of my "bride brain" when I forgot to send our payment on time, and everything still went off without a hitch!

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2017

Stacy was great to work with. We changed our minds a few different times about what we wanted/the quantity we needed. Stacy was able to adjust our order with no problem. On the day of our wedding, we were so happy with the quality of the linens we rented and they looked absolutely beautiful. Thanks Stacy!

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2016

Stacey is so amazing to work with! She worked with us on our New Year's Eve wedding and everything was perfect. She listened to our ideas and what vision we had- and perfectly executed it. She also was able to recommend some vendors since we were not local who also turned out to be amazing. She was very mindful of our budget, and had some ideas for us to save money while still creating the perfect look for the day. I cannot recommend her enough!

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Stacy was absolutely amazing to work with. She had wonderful ideas and made my art deco wedding a dream come true. The silver sequin linen was GORGEOUS on the head tables. It really made the room pop. Also, the silver table floor linen was so elegant and classy. It was perfect for the Statler. Stacy's prices were also very reasonable. Stacy has such an amazing personality and I truly enjoyed working with her. I highly recommend her.

The Hyatt (my vendor) recommended Tesoro to me and I am so glad they did! Tesoro had a wide variety of beautiful chair/table covers to choose from. Not only were their products good quality but also beat other competitor's prices. My wedding reception looked BEAUTIFUL and I am so happy that I had the help of Tesoro's products to pull it all together! Highly recommend this company.

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2016

We rented our chair covers, head table linens and backdrop from them and everything looked great! Stacey was very quick to respond to emails as well and did exactly what we envisioned! Would definitely recommend.

Marlene · Married on 09/10/2016

Stacy and I communicated using email. She understood exactly what I wanted and executed
    the draping I wanted perfectly. She completely understood what I was going for.
    She was easy to work with and accepted a VERY late addition to my order without any fuss.
    I also rented full length tablecloths and bistro tablecloths. The cloths were great.
    I would absolutely use her again and absolutely recommend her to my friends!

Cate · Married on 09/10/2016

Stacy was absolutely wonderful! We rented chair covers from her for our wedding and they turned out perfect. They completed to room perfectly. Her perfesionalism and promptness returning emails was great since weddings are not stressful or anything:)

I would highly recommend her and her company for any events.

Sincerely,
    Cate and Josh Pomarzynski

Paul · Married on 08/13/2016

My daughters ceremony and reception was held at Bonds Lake in Ransomville. The venue is a shell of a building that was transformed into a fairy tale setting with the help of Stacey from Tesoro Even Rentals. We had several meetings with Stacey and changed our minds several times to arrive at the perfect choice for our venue. Stacey was amazing and very understanding with our need to change our minds in putting together the perfect table clothes and napkins. I was able to rent high quality chairs for the ceremony and the warming house, table cloths, napkins, draping for the back wall, a tent and pub tables. Her team set up in a very efficient manner and removed all of the items rented following the reception. .

Several of our guests had been to weddings at Bonds Lake. They were amazed with the transformation.

I highly recommend Stacey and her team from Tesoro Event Rentals.

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2016

Stacy was excellent to work with. The linens were absolutely gorgeous and in excellent condition.