Tesla Limousine Service of Orlando Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 21 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Elizabeth F. Married on 07/12/2021

John was prompt, courteous and happy to show the many perks in the Tesla.

John Landano drove the happy couple on their wedding day, and he took the time to show us this beautiful car. We are Wedding Coordinators and always looking for special things and moments that we can share with future couples.
    This modern time horse and carriage is definitely a story to tell others! John was prompt and courteous, and happy to show us the many tricks this car does!! :)
    Vicki Married on 06/30/2021

Keeps your mind at ease

John is a true professional. We hired him for my Aunt’s 75th birthday. He was very accommodating and took amazing care of her.
    Michele H. Married on 05/21/2021

Very satisfied

John was wonderful to work with. He was efficient, professional and prompt. My daughter and husband thoroughly enjoyed their Tesla experience. Thank you John for helping our family create some beautiful memories!
  • Karissa
    Karissa M. Married on 02/27/2021

Perfect addition to the wedding!

We were SO excited to have such a unique getaway car that we even didn't anticipate how interested our wedding guests would be too! John arrived well before our exit and was happy to let our friends and family look around the car, ask questions, and demonstrate every neat feature. It was the perfect, unexpected "wow" element for our exit.
  • Leigh
    Leigh Married on 01/23/2021

The perfect exit to our wedding!

This was such an awesome exit for our wedding! He showed up extra early to let anyone check the car out or go for a ride. He was able to show my nieces and nephew an awesome show the car can do! They loved it.
    Kelsey B. Married on 12/27/2020

Best getaway car ever!

This was definitely one of the main highlights of my wedding day. We didn’t know a getaway car this cool existed, but I am SO glad we stumbled upon it. John is so hospitable and the car is amazing!! Definitely will impress both you and your guests. John arrived plenty early and offered test rides to our guests. They loved it! We are huge Tesla fans and this car was right up our ally! Highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a dream getaway experience that is modern and exciting!
    Laura H. Married on 12/20/2020

Exceptional service

John provided exceptional services and I was impressed with his punctuality and professionalism. He made my day a very special and memorable one! THANK YOU JOHN!! I will certainly use him in the future and I HIGHLY recommend him.
  • Francine
    Francine L. Married on 12/14/2020

Amazing Service

Tesla Limousine Service was a perfect addition to our wedding. They responded in a timely manner and answered all my questions and concerns without complaint or aggravation. This was the icing on the cake at my wedding.
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Married on 12/06/2020

Wonderful!

John was fabulous to work with! He was extremely reasonably priced, and was very flexible and accommodating even with last minute changes we had to implement. The Tesla itself was gorgeous and he was very knowledgeable about its features. We highly recommend Tesla Limousine Services if you are looking for a modern, unique transportation for your wedding!
    Dalton F. Married on 12/06/2020

Tesla Limo Service

Couldn’t have asked for a better form of transportation for our wedding
    Bethany L. Married on 12/06/2020

Wonderful experience for my daughters wedding.

We had a wonderful experience with
    Tesla Limousine Service of Orlando.
    John arrived early and was very friendly, helpful and professional. The Tesla was very clean and even had a note on the computer screen inside saying congratulations to my daughter and son-in-law. John emailed me pictures of the venue that he took while he was waiting for us. That was such a nice surprise. I would highly recommend them for any event you would like to make extra special. Thank you John for helping make our daughters special day perfect!
    Savannah Married on 11/28/2020

It was perfect!!! (Wedding)

So many people at our wedding absolutely loved the TESLA. John was so nice and showed guests features of the car! It was literally perfect as our getaway car! Modern & Classy! I would 1000% recommend booking them because I was SO happy with hiring this company- definitely was the perfect ending for our wedding as our getaway car 💕
    Dora Married on 11/01/2020

Tesla Limo for my wedding.... WOW

We are so glad to have hired this vendor. What a hit this was at my wedding. They arrived early and were happy to show the car to our people. Even gave some rides to our guest. The Falcon Wing Doors really attract the eye. We had the 6 hour package and used it to pick me up at my house, being me to the church, then drive me and new hubby to the reception. The driver then drove us to the Disney hotel at the park. Perfect. The next day he picked us up and off to the airport to go on our honeymoon. When we got back a week later he picked us up again and took us home. This is a class actant we highly recommend them. The car actually drives itself, has no engine, and is so quiet.
    Dominic Married on 10/31/2020

7 year olds birthday experience

My experience with Don was one that me and my family will never forget! This is my 7 year olds dream car and all he wanted for his birthday was to experience riding in a tesla! From the moment we were picked up from the airport our driver Don went above and beyond to exceed my sons expectations. From all the cool capabilities the car had to offer my son was in his glory! I will use this service anytime we come back to orlando!
    Thanks again!
  • Robert
    Robert L. Married on 04/11/2020

Awesome experience!

We had used this service for our daughter's recent wedding and it was a fantastic experience. What a great idea we thought when we came across this service. Don, the chauffer, was early to arrive at our pick-up point and very pleasant and professional. The Tesla was spotless and since we've never experienced being in a car like this, we really enjoyed the ride to and from the wedding. Don told us all about the car being part of an event at Kennedy Space Center. Although we're not space enthusiasts, we found the information to be extremely interesting.

Our daughter will highly be recommending this service as she's from the Orlando area. Thank you!
    Kirsten S. Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing experience

We had a great time and everyone loved the car. He was not only on time but early and I was not worried at all that we would be late anywhere the day of. Very professional and very kind. Thanks again!
  • Raymond
    Raymond S. Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent Service

John worked with us so well and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience with him. The Tesla is beautiful and it was a ton of fun seeing all the bells and whistles a true luxury car comes with. The show he puts on was entertaining for all and the use of the vehicle made for some wonderful photos. I simply can not thank John enough for making our day that much more special. I highly recommend Tesla Limousine Service to any one getting Married and looking for a great service that won't break the bank. We got way more than we paid for. Thanks again, John.
    John Married on 01/26/2020

Super awesome!

My Best Man got a Tesla Model X for my wedding. We used it the entire day for my (Wife) and I starting in the morning at her house and ending late at night by taking us from the reception to a airport hotel. What a wonderful idea. The car showed up early and was at the right place and right time for our entire day. The driver was very kind, showing the car to all that showed interest. We will be using the service for our "date night out” in the future and on our anniversary. The car is really amazing and signed by an astronaut that walked on the moon. Love the Falcon Wing Doors. Maybe my wife will get me on for our anniversary.
    Crystal T. Married on 01/18/2020

Best limousine service of Orlando

We recently used Tesla Limousine Service of Orlando for our wedding. We had previously used them for our engagement and once again the service was 10 out of 10. After our reception we had to go about 50 miles to our hotel and my husband wanted to see what it would be like to drive this new form of transportation. The driver let him drive and now he wants one.

The driver was very patient during the reception, answering questions from many of our guest and even driving them around the parking-lot to demonstrate the electric car. If you hire them for your wedding, ask the driver to show you how the car dances to music and flaps its wings. It's quite a show.
  • Philecia
    Philecia T. Married on 12/08/2019

Excellent service and great hospitality

Hi,
    My experience with Tesla Limousine Service of Orlando was awesome! Firstly, our driver, John Landano was on time. We road in comfort to the ceremony stress-free. Our driver was cool enough to show us the features of the tesla and also we experience the “Ludacris mode”, where the car goes from 0-60mph in less than 3 seconds ( trust me it’s an awesome experience). He stayed on location until the wedding was over. He also allowed the guest to view and sit in the car. In addition, he gave guest rides around the area of the wedding. To conclude, Our driver was patient, kind and delivered high-quality service for the day of my wedding.

Tesla Limousine Service of Orlando's reply:

Thank you Philecia for including men your wedding plans. What a happy day. I love showing people this wonderful new form of transportation. The future is here. The kids really love it and know all about Teslas.

JL
    Greg Z. Married on 07/12/2019

Way cooler than a standard limo

For my daughter's wedding, a limo was passé as the millennials want a more exciting ride. John's Tesla fit the bill as those falcon doors are really cool. He arrived early, positioned the car in a special spot at the venue, it was an absolutely awesome send off for the couple. The next day I learned he took my daughter and new husband on a bit of a joy ride since their hotel was only about 8 miles away and they loved it. Since I won't spoil the finale, you need to ask him how he can make the tesla fly when parked. It was better than Night Rider's Kit!

Tesla Limousine Service of Orlando's reply:

Thank you for picking us. It was fun and we love what we do. This Tesla X is perfect for weddings. Please spread the word.