Terrydiddle Farm Reviews

17 | Rehoboth, MA

17 Reviews for Terrydiddle Farm

Anne · Married on 10/06/2018

We were married at Terrydiddle on October 6th, 2018 and words cannot express how wonderful it was working with Terrydiddle Farm for our wedding. We were looking for an outdoor farm setting and we truly lucked out when we found Terrydiddle.

Lissa and her crew were fantastic during every part of the planning process. We were planning our wedding from out of state and so our communication happened mainly through email. Every email we sent was answered promptly and no question was too small for Lissa to answer quickly. During our final meeting before the wedding, Lissa made sure to ask us detailed questions about decorations and what we wanted for our day and, thus, on our actual wedding day, we had absolutely no worries. They even did our centerpiece flowers and they were beautiful!

Our day ran incredibly smoothly thanks, no doubt, to the hard work of Lissa and her crew behind the scenes. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an outdoor, farm setting. The grounds themselves are beautiful and very well maintained (and there are horses!). And, perhaps best of all, Terrydiddle provided us with a fun wedding. Cornhole, Frisbees, giant Jenga, and s’mores? What more could we ask for? Lissa, Arielle, and Savita are absolutely the best. You couldn’t ask for a better team to help you plan a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Patrice · Married on 09/01/2018

We were married at Terrydiddle Farm on 9/1/18. To say it is a beautiful setting, is an understatement. It is a very relaxed setting where you can enjoy and take in an immaculate working horse farm. Our guests and vendors raved about the grounds - it's like a fairytale ... a storybook backdrop... how did they pick such an incredible place? I gasped when I saw how the farm looked on our wedding day. I could not even have imagined anything more perfect.

Not only did it look beautiful, it was fun. I had a guest say that they had to explain to their kids that all weddings were not as fun as this one. There is no cornhole, giant Jenga or s'mores station. It is so great to hear all the comments and experience the day with the guests.

Lissa, Arielle, and Savita were so easy to work with. It made us trust that everything would go smoothly. And it definitely did.

If you are looking for the PERFECT place to marry your perfect guy, this is it.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Tracy · Married on 09/16/2017

Had my wedding 9/16/17 Lissa was amazing to work with. I couldn't have picked a better place to fit our wedding perfectly.

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2016

I cannot say enough about this venue! First of all, it is absolutely gorgeous, and makes for a perfect setting for an outdoor wedding. On top of that, Lissa and her team are AMAZING!!! They took care of so much and made our day go by seamlessly. I cannot recommend this place enough!!! You get so much for your money along with a team of day of coordinators that help make your wedding a dream come true!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Leslie · Married on 09/03/2016

The second my husband and I arrived at the farm, we knew this was where we were going to get married! Lissa and her staff were great to work with. They made sure our day was everything we wanted it to and ended up being even better!!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/31/2016

We used Terrydiddle for our 150 person wedding. We knew we wanted everything outside and for it to be very natural. It was the perfect venue for us! Lissa is one of the most wonderful people to work with! SO SO SO accommodating. Everything we needed she was able to provide. Her and her team set the tables, helped set up all the decorations and miscellaneous items that needed to be displayed. I had the wedding of my dreams and it was because of her and her team!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Caitlin · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't say enough wonderful words for Lissa and Arielle at Terrydiddle Farm. They were wonderful throughout the whole process, knew exactly where things should go when I had no clue. They were available by email and phone whenever I needed them leading up to the wedding day. The grounds are gorgeous and very well maintained, you would never know that they have horses in the barn because they are so clean and do not smell. When we wanted to take pictures with the clydesdale horse they were more than accommodating to make that happen. All of the wedding guests are still talking about how gorgeous of a venue it was and how well maintained and organized it all was. I would recommend Terrydiddle to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2016

nora · Married on 10/17/2015

I can not say enough good things about Terrydiddle Farm and Lissa, Dave, and Arelle. They were so flexible, friendly and easy to work with. They made our day perfect. The gounds are beautiful and our guest were all very impressed. If you would like to have an outdoor wedding with rustic charm, you must go see Terrydiddle Farm.

Sent on 10/19/2015

We had an amazing experience at Terrydiddle. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. The staff at this venue were very helpful and accommodating.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Diane · Married on 09/20/2014

I had the pleasure of working with all of the wonderful people at Terrydiddle Farm for nieces wedding. The grounds are beautiful kept. I have say I was concerned with the size of the bridal room in the loft, but it worked beautiful for 10 bridesmaids, two flower girls, mother of the bride and of course the bride. They had everything you could possibly need. Everytime my niece called with a question they had an answer. My niece keeps saying it was everything and more then what she imagined it would be. There were so many great areas to take photos. They thought of everything and were just simply wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Bethany · Married on 09/20/2014

Beautiful venue! Extremely well cared for, clean, simple yet elegant. Lissa, Dave, and the rest of the staff were responsive, flexible with scheduling, the layout of our wedding and the setup process; they did whatever it took to make our day perfect, and it absolutely was. We could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Casey · Married on 08/24/2013

We were married on the grounds, had our cocktail hour in the barn and then a tented reception. It was every thing we hoped for and so much more! The staff went above and beyond for us. They had lots of creative ideas to help us personalize our event. We still get compliments on our wedding! Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Sarah · event on: 04/13/2014

Beautiful setting and great communication!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Hilary · event on: 06/29/2013

What a beautiful venue for any event. The property is meticulously maintained and was the perfect setting. The management and staff were extremely flexible and accommodating. The pricing was competitive and I would highly recommend the Terrydiddle Farm for any type of event.

Sent on 05/19/2014

krista · Married on 08/25/2018

We loved our late August wedding at Terrydiddle. The farm was beautiful and perfectly well maintained. We did not have flowers or do much decorating because the farm already has flowers and is so pretty. While not in their control - the weather just made the entire day perfect for an outside wedding and reception. Guests even remarked how great the bathroom trailer was. Lissa and the whole staff were so accommodating. I'd only suggest adding a few lights outside near the barn because everyone wanted to spend time near the fire pit!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/12/2015

I am currently working with the staff of Terrydiddle Farm to plan my wedding for next September. They are nothing but kind, patient and understanding people! Everyone is wonderful and the grounds are extremely well kept. You can tell they take pride in what they do!

Sent on 12/05/2014

3.5

This is a family run venue, and I can't believe how well run it is! They are so wonderfully flexible and creative with helping you come up with ideas. They book the farm for you essentially for the weekend (no other wedding before and/or after yours), which makes it so much less stressful to worry about getting decorations and things up there! They answer whenever you call, or return your call a very short time later. They work with you to incorporate all of your ideas, and they can do as little or as much of the planning as you want (in terms of rentals for the event). They are an absolute pleasure to work with. The farm itself is also this beautifully maintained horse farm; complete with horses, goats, ponies, and 2 of the best dogs ever! I can't wait to get married here!

Sent on 08/07/2014