Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility Reviews

Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 7
  • Maryssa

Maryssa · Married on 10/26/2018

Easy as cake!

My fiance and I decided to keep our wedding really small. We only invited 10 people, all of whom were immediate family or lifelong friends. Terry Hills was great at accommodating our small party, and had the banquet room set up so that it didn't feel wide open and empty. Danielle was a pleasure to work with, and made sure everything was taken care of! She was responsive to all my emails and had a solution to any of my concerns. The food was delicious too, and we got to use the golf course for our fall photos! I would definitely recommend Terry Hills for any kind of event!

Kayla Mcbride · Married on 10/06/2018

Huge Windows and Beautiful Gardens with Knowledgeable People

Terry Hills made our day so special and seamless. Right from the very start they were helpful and answered all of our questions. Danielle (Event Coordinator) was helpful sorting out and combining traditional and personal wedding ideas/situations. Danielle made it so easy to be an out of state couple. They were knowledgeable and efficient, but still friendly. Danielle is excellent at keeping things running smoothly. The servers were wonderful, spills vanished and were there when needed, but quiet and stayed back when not. Everyone loved the bartenders; they were amazing. A lot of our guests made comments about how beautiful the place was and that they were interested in returning for their own events in the future. Danielle was absolutely amazing and the workers are excellent

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding of my dreams!

Terry Hills made all of my wedding dreams come true! They were thorough, understanding & they knew what they were doing! My now husband & I were not sure on a few decisions but they walked us through the different options & helped us make the right decision! Danielle & the rest of the staff at Terry Hills made us feel like amazing & were super understanding with all of our requests! Definitely would recommend them to anyone!

jamie · Married on 09/21/2018

Easy to work with

Great service from beginning to end. Highly recommended.

Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 8
    Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 13
    Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 14
    Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 15

Molly · Married on 08/25/2018

My fiance and I absolutely fell in love with Terry Hills! The food is absolutely phenomenal as well as the service and support. The wedding/events coordinator Danielle has so much expertise and experience, they are very accommodating and made us feel at ease on our special day! She kept us on schedule and helped everything run smoothly! We couldn't have asked for a better vendor and support staff for our special day! Our guests couldn't stop raving about the fantastic setting/views as well as the amazing food! Everyone had an amazing time! THANK YOU!! :)
    Mr. & Mrs. Rademacher

Molly · Married on 08/25/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Rademacher

Alyssa Cary · Married on 05/27/2018

Never had any problems with communication, every question was answered. Danielle was amazing.

I can’t recommend terry hills enough. Wedding was there in May 2018 Danielle and all the staff there were amazing. The day was perfect thanks to the staff!

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

The absolute best!

I couldn't recommend Terry Hills as a wedding venue enough. Danielle Rotondo was incredible to work with. She made the wedding planning process so easy. All we had to do was enjoy the day because we knew everything else was taken care of! The banquet facility is beautiful and the grounds are perfect for taking wedding photos.

Jena · Married on 10/21/2017

Choosing Terry Hills as our wedding venue was the utmost best decision we made for our wedding. Danielle and her staff were phenomenal right from the beginning. The venue was very neat and clean and handled all of our questions and concerns ahead of time. They even went above and beyond to go pick up our rings and marriage license when my husband left them at our hotel, (We had the rings as we were walking down the isle and it wasn't until after I even knew). The food was wonderful and all of our guests were beyond happy! Thank you again Danielle and staff for making our wedding beyond perfect!

Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 16
    Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 17
    Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 18

Beth · Married on 10/13/2017

Danielle was amazing to work with. She was so organized and on top of everything. We didnt have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. It went so smoothly. We had such a wonderful experience with Danielle and Terry Hills. We couldn't be more satisfied how our day turned out. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was. I woukd highly recommend Danielle and Terry Hills to any couple looking for a great Wedding venue!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Danielle and Chris! We had a PERFECT night! Everything was fantastic and planning with Danielle was so easy!

Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 19
    Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 20
    Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 21
    Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility 22

megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful venue!

Terry Hills in Batavia NY was a wonderful venue for our wedding reception! The staff was amazing, and Danielle was so helpful every step of the way!! The quality of the venue/food/drinks and all else that comes with it was worth every penny!! Amazing venue!

Amber · Married on 09/09/2017

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Terry Hills! Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Danielle was amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process and with us every minute we needed her on the big day. We would absolutely recommend Terry Hills for anyone looking to have an amazing Wedding!

Arielle · Married on 09/03/2017

I will recommend Terry Hills to all of my friends/family/or strangers!! From the beginning to the end of wedding planning and on our special day, Danielle was with us every step of the way!! Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous and accommodating to all guests, but the staff at Terry Hills are top notch, hands down fabulous!! Our wedding day was one of the best days of our lives. They deserve 10 stars.

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2017

We just had our wedding this past weekend at Terry Hills Golf Course. It was the first venue we looked at and we just knew when we saw the course and the indoor banquet area (omg, those floor to ceiling windows!) that we HAD to book it. Every review we read stated that Terry Hills has an amazing venue space, phenomenal food, and a great wedding coordinator. I agree with this 100%. The venue was so easy to work with that we also booked our rehearsal dinner here for the night before the wedding. Our rehearsal was booked on the outdoor patio but it was slated to be about 50 degrees on September 1st (ugh!). The venue coordinator, Danielle, worked her magic and provided us with outdoor heaters. Our guests were so comfortable and not one person complained about the cold weather! We had our ceremony the next day outside on the patio overlooking the golf course and it was a great space. The cocktail hour and reception moved indoors and everything just flowed so smoothly. For food we opted for a cheese platter, a variety of hot passed appetizers, rosemary chicken, italian cod, sliced beef, vegetables, a potato, salad, etc. We also chose to do a pizza bar at the end of the night. One of the children at our reception was a picky eater and wouldn't eat anything at the buffet - a server went out of her way to get him some chicken nuggets and fries. I thought this was such an extra special touch to make sure ALL our guests were happy. As far as Danielle goes- she is absolutely amazing. I harassed her about silly details just about each and every day leading up to the wedding but she never once acted like I was bothering her - I'm sure she's used to crazy brides like me by now :) She had our day timed perfectly and we honestly didn't have to worry about what to do or when to do it. She was always just around the corner waiting to tell us what was up next and to ease our concerns. I would highly recommend Terry Hills to any couple looking for their venue space.

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

The staff at Terry Hills was exceptional!! My husband and I planned our wedding while living in Washington D.C. and could not have done it without the support and guidance from Danielle and her staff. Danielle accommodated our crazy travel schedules with Facetime appointments and scheduling around the holidays. She was very responsive with her communication, approachable, friendly, and always put the couples wishes first. Going into the day of the wedding we had no questions that everything would be absolutely perfect. Terry Hills was on time and organized with all the events that occurred the day of the wedding! We both want to go back and do it all over again! In addition, both our guests and vendors (photographer/videographer) raved about the quality of service that Terry Hills provided!! We love Terry Hills and highly recommend them for ANY event!

Robin · Married on 08/11/2017

Gorgeous venue and amazing staff!! Highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

Our wedding was not only beautiful but it was also extremely well organized. All of the timelines were easily met. Danielle kept everything flowing and kept us calm during any of the "typical" hiccups. I am so happy we chose Terry Hills for our venue!!! Thank you so very much for your attentiveness to all the details and the ability to go with this bride's ever-changing mind!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2017

Danielle and her staff at Terry Hills were professional and made our wedding extraordinary! We could not have asked for a better venue, food or people to work with!

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2017

Terry Hills was the most beautiful, accommodating and guest friendly for our wedding. We had guests traveling from both Rochester and Buffalo so the location couldn't have been better so it was half way from both cities and our guests stayed at the Batavia Downs hotel. Also I could not speak more highly of Danielle Rotondo. Danielle was always reassuring, calming and truly amazing by knowing my needs before I even knew I needed something. Danielle's staff was professional and treated everyone like they were family. Thank you so much Danielle, you truly have a gift and the amount of work and time you put into our wedding was astounding and I wish you all the best in your life because you deserve the very BEST!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2017

Worth every penny! Terry Hills definitely went above and beyond to make our wedding day fun and relaxing.

Alyssa · Married on 07/15/2017

Beautiful venue with completely reasonable prices. Danielle was awesome to work with and made sure the night was perfect.

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at Terry Hills and it was absolutely perfect! Danielle kept everything organized and I felt very stress free because of all her help!! The venue is beautiful, perfect outside patio for a ceremony and gorgeous huge windows in the dining area. The food was AMAZING and I really have no complaints!

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are looking for an amazing venue look no further. Besides the beauty of the venue, Danielle and her team are nothing short of angels. They go above and beyond for your wedding day. You will have zero stress the day of your wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Terry Hills. I would recommend them to anyone. Best decision of my life...besides my husband of course!