Terri's Design with YOU in Mind Reviews

6 | Bordentown, NJ

6 Reviews for Terri's Design with YOU in Mind

Ann · Married on 05/14/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Terri. She put together an absolutely wonderful anniversary event for me and my husband and is also planning my son's wedding. Anything you need from invitations, flowers, favors, decorations etc, Terri can do with her unique style. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Terri's Design with YOU in Mind's reply:

Thank you Ann. It was great fun...I especially enjoyed restoring your wedding gown back to white.

Penny · Married on 05/14/2016

Would like to use her for future event when I needed.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/24/2014

Professional, reliable, and a true pleasure to work with for your special day!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Pamela Marie · event on: 10/26/2013

I used Terri's Designs with you in Mind for my sisters Baby Shower Invitations and they came out beautiful, I received many compliments on them and was asked where they came from. Terri puts a lot of hard work and energy into her products to give you the best quality that you deserve.

I was extremely pleased with the cost, the color schemes and designs that were used to make her invitations beautiful. I will definitely recommend Terri to my family and friends she is excellent to work with and if you order anything from her you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Judi · Married on 10/24/2015

We used Terri for our daughters wedding and I can't say enough about her service and quality of designs. Terri gives 100% of her time and attention. She suggests ideas and has no problem if you go with your own ideas. She is relentless on getting the job done in more than enough time in case you have any changes. Received a lot of compliments on decorations. Also helped me with a BEAUTIFUL I wanted to give my daughter before she got married. You can't go wrong.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Terri's Design with YOU in Mind's reply:

Thank you Judi. Enjoyed every minute working with you. The BEAUTIFUL item was a scrapbook.

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Terri was very accommodating, she was willing to meet with me whenever I needed at any moments notice. She was also very time accommodating and got everything I needed done in great time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for affordable, and personal invitations done for any type of occasion.

Sent on 02/27/2017