Terri Reece Studios Reviews

Terri Reece Studios 2
Terri Reece Studios 3
  • Charis

Charis · Married on 06/09/2018

Terri did a fantastic job! She did my bridal hair and makeup, my mom's, and my bridesmaids' hair. We were all surprised at how fast she worked, especially with the hair, while still creating beautiful do's. I had a trial with her and while it was good, I changed my mind about the style of makeup I wanted after. I communicated the changes via text and on my wedding day, everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Terri Reece Studios 4
    Terri Reece Studios 5
    Terri Reece Studios 6

Michelle · Married on 11/15/2015

Terri was outstanding for doing the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids and myself the day of my wedding! She efficiently completed all of our hair and make up, and we were very pleased with the result! She not only came to the location, but also left us with a kit for any touch ups as needed! I highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Shannon · Married on 05/24/2014

Terri did a an awesome job with my hair on my wedding day! I was concerned about finding a hairstylist in Spokane (from Seattle), but knowing Terri's experience, especially in a bigger city, made me feel better! She was very responsive and was able to do my trial 2 days before my wedding once I was over in Spokane. She was very interested in what I wanted and did a great job taking that to the next level. Day of, Terri was on time and worked very efficiently. She got through bridesmaids very quickly doing a great job and my hair looked amazing. I left it down with vintage waves, and it was absolutely perfect! My hair is not great at holding style but it still lasted all night (plus the next day).

On top of all of this, Terri was super sweet and the type of person that you would want to spend a few hours with (or more), which is a big plus!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2013

Terri was so great to work with. She is very talented, and does great natural looking makeup and amazing up-do's. She is also great about asking you what you want and taking any feedback you give her. Not only is she talented; she is incredibly efficient. She did hair and makeup for 6 people in under 6 hours. She is amazing; I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/02/2013
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 07/01/2012

Terri was phenomenal! She was flexible with my budget, and worked around what I said I had to spend. She arrived on location on the dot, and was easy and breezy, getting right down to business. She uses all MAC products, which I love, and the results, I looked incredible! Yet very natural. My lashes and mascara survived the tears and laughter, and of course the dancing. I highly recommend her for any bride, she is amazing.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Tammy · Married on 06/23/2012

I would recommend Terri to any bride for all her beauty needs for her wedding. I originally had scheduled with another person and I didn't feel that personal feel and cancelled. Then I found Terri. Terri was super sweet and very knowledgable in this field. She was super flexible and fit well in my budget. She made a suggestion on how to do my hair and makeup and it was AMAZING! She also did this for my maid of honor and daughter who was the flower girl who said she felt like she looked like a princess. She is fun to be around and hope to be able to go to her for other services as well. She is the best around!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Hallie · Married on 03/24/2012

Terri was amazing! She was able to work with me on my budget and gave me a beautiful look for my wedding. My pictures turned out fabulous and the make up and hair she did for my bridesmaids was great! I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Carol · Married on 01/07/1999

Terri is my regular stylist. Terri has been keeping my hair in fabulous shape with regular cuts and color maintenance. My hair is straight and fine; I trust Terri only. Glad I found her; I get compliments all the time about how beautiful my hair is!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Terri is a rockstar! She did my hair/makeup and my 6 bridesmaids hair/makeup for my wedding May 23rd. I was going for a really natural romantic look for my hair and makeup and I was so happy with the outcome. Very soft and pretty. I was thrilled that she was able and willing to come to our hotel suite the morning of and do us all up. I was a little concerned about timing and having 7 people's hair and makeup done before noon so she brought an assistant to help her. Honestly she probably could have done it all herself in time. She powered through us all very quickly and was amazing to have there. She has a very fun upbeat personality and it never gets old when she says 'ok beautiful girl look this way'. She's a true professional but a blast to be around.

Thank you for a spectacular experience!

Sent on 06/03/2015

I just want to say that Terri was wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for my 8:30AM wedding. I am so glad I found her!

She not only was flexible and worked with my schedule, but she was so nice and worked with what I wanted. I had what I thought I wanted for my make up when we did our trial, but I discovered that that look didn't really work well for me. So Terri and I discussed some other styles, and my wedding look was perfect. And my hair was so stunning! It was also nice that I didn't have to find two different people to do my hair and makeup.

The only reason I gave a 4 out of 5 for the value was because I spent a little more than I budgeted on her service, and I probably could have gone a less expensive route. But if I had to do it all over again, I would choose Terri again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/30/2012