Terra Mia Reviews

35 | Paso Robles, CA

35 Reviews for Terra Mia

Where do I even begin to describe the amazingness that is Terra Mia. It is the most magical venue that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. My husband and I are in the wedding catering world and are privileged to work at many beautiful venues along the central coast. When it came time to choose our own venue we came across this new one. From the moment we stepped onto Terra Mia's property we were in love. From the amazing lake and flowing willow trees to the Disneyland like waterfalls in the background and insane stone amphitheater for the ceremony; everything was PERFECT. To top it off, Tracy and Rich are two of the best people you will meet. They are so accommodating and just great to be around. They are always available for questions and assistance with what works best at their property but give you your space the weekend of your wedding as if the entire property is yours. I cannot express our love and gratitude for them and this venue and I cannot wait to work many other weddings there as a vendor!

with lots of love-Heather and John

Sent on 07/13/2017

Cambria · Married on 04/15/2017

Terra Mia is the most beautiful venue on the central coast. Rich and Tracy are the sweetest and beyond professional. It was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. The bridal suite was absolutely amazing too - it was so fun to get ready with my girls in there. There is a fridge so we were able to snack and eat while we were curling our hair and putting our makeup on. Honestly, I can't recommend Terra Mia enough. The place lights up beautifully at night with the overhead lights and the lit up pond. It's STUNNING. Our wedding photos are beyond breath taking. If you're looking for a perfect venue look no further :)

Sent on 05/05/2017

Brittney · Married on 04/01/2017

This venue was love at first sight. After finding it online I had to see it in person and it was even better. The sight somehow makes for an intimate yet spacious setting. Everything is well mapped and each area makes for picture perfect backdrops. I kept my wedding decor pretty minimal because the venue offered so much with the willows, flowers, and water features. Many people at my wedding said it was one of the most beautiful places they'd seen for a wedding. On top of all of that, the owners are great! Very friendly and helpful. You can tell that they love what they are doing in Paso!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Jenni · Married on 03/25/2017

Terra Mia, Rich, and Tracy were all amazing! Everything from just penciling us in since my husband got into a motorcycle accident until he could walk, to being very accommodating and flexible with all of our needs since we were planning from out of town. Everyone loved how beautiful the venue was and the kids were excited about the pond with animals. I can't say enough good things about this venue.

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • I

isabella · Married on 09/04/2016

Terra Mia is a MUST if you are looking for a beautiful, and elegant space! Not only are the grounds amazing but the staff is wonderful and so helpful. Rich and Tracy are the most amazing couple who really want you to have the perfect day... And you have to use their Bridal Suite, it's the cutest! We are so happy we chose Terra Mia for our perfect Day.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

This venue was perfect. For brides, be sure you're ok with no "walking down the aisle" traditionally, as there is not a center aisle to enter through, but you still get an amazing entrance that is even longer where everyone can admire you! There is a some wind in the afternoons, but that is every venue in Paso Robles! This venue is more pricey than the rest in Paso Robles, but it makes your wedding feel magical and romantic. Tracy and Rich were extremely accommodating, supportive and helpful, which made spending the money easy and totally worth it. We knew we would not be disappointed on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Terra Mia is an exceptional wedding venue!
    This venue has so many different nuances to it, and everything ties in so beautifully. The setting is extremely romantic, and perfect for a couple that is looking for that vibe. Terra Mia is a photographers dream as well, everywhere you turn, there is a magazine worthy photo opportunity - from vineyards and mature willow trees to an oak tree that's over 250 years old. The venue also has a lake with a breathtaking stone waterfall pouring into it. Terra Mia has a barrel room that we heavily utilized for cake and a Photo Booth. The bridal suite was a perfect place for myself and my bridesmaids to get ready, plenty of room to relax, and seemed very private.
    Rich and Tracy are wonderful people, and treated us as if we were their own children getting married! They were extremely responsive and willing to work with us on every question we had.
    Terra Mia is a gem, you will fall in love with it the moment you drive up!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Nancy · Married on 11/11/2015

I recently got married at Terra Mia and I have to say the experience was better than I could have ever dreamed.
    The views were breathtaking and the surroundings were so peaceful and beautifully stunning. They have this cute little bridal suite for me and my bridesmaids to get ready and they even gave us a complimentary bottle to calm my nerves while we all waited, but the best part is the bridal suite was all inclusive for the entire weekend which was beyond amazing. The private estate offered everything I could have ever wanted. Rich and Tracy are the sweetest and made sure everything ran smoothly on my special day. I married the love of my life that day and am so happy we chose Terra Mia.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Karissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Terra Mia is absolutely breathtaking. From the moment you step onto the property you will want every party on the property. Rich and Tracy are more than accommodating. They were always available to answer any questions and we’re always so warm and welcoming. If you are thinking about booking Terra Mia for your wedding or event, do not hestitate. Everything on the property is so amazing. Our wedding would have definitely not been the same without the venue. Thank you so much Rich and Tracy!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Gorgeous Venue

We had our wedding here in the end of September when the leaves were beginning to change. The venue is goegeous with a vineyards and a man-made lake as our backdrop. Everyone had a wonderful time under the bistro lights and it was perfect for our rustic style!

Sent on 01/02/2019