17 Reviews for Terra Mia

Lighting/Sound (1)
Set Up (1)
Tables (1)
17 Terra Mia Reviews

This is an amazing place to have a wedding. It is so beautiful. Rich and Tracy are so great and flexible. They made our whole experience easy and stress free. The grounds are beautiful and create the perfect atmosphere for a wedding.

Profile Picture Kristen , 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Rich and Tracy have built a breathtaking property and were so much more than just hosts. They provided us with recommendations to vendors, a beautiful honeymoon suite, and their full availability to meet in person or on the phone anytime. They went so far above and beyond their call of duty, and we will forever thank them for all they did to make our wedding the most spectacular day of our lives.

Profile Picture Dylan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

"Wedding of the Century"...that is what my family and friends said about our wedding at Terra Mia. That wonderful compliment has a ton to do with the amazingly beautiful venue. Terra Mia is unlike any venue in Paso Robles..it has that "awe" factor. Terra Mia is gorgeous during the day and even more breathtaking at night with all the lights on and the sound of the waterfalls..just spectacular!!! We searched for the perfect venue that allowed us to have the site as long as we wanted and not have to rush to set up or break down as you have to do with wineries that have tasting rooms open till 5pm. At Terra Mia you don't have to worry about that because you get to have the venue for the entire weekend. A huge bonus is the quaint bridal cottage that we stayed in all weekend as well...you really can't beat being able to sleep and get ready on site. Other major benefits are the real working restrooms, the ample parking, the electricity, catering area, the fire pit, the various picturesque locations to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Perhaps one of the best things about the venue are the owners Rich and Tracy..they are pure joy and I am happy to call them friends. They are simply some of the sweetest people and such a pleasure to work with. They are incredibly responsive and make you feel like family. Our wedding was a dream come true and we owe a big thank to Rich and Tracy and the entire Terra Mia staff for such a precious memory.

Profile Picture catrina, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Tables, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

I don't even know where to begin! Terra Mia was the most magical place to get married. Rich and Tracy are so kind and generous. From the moment we met them we knew we had to get married there. Their hospitality is second to none. It was so convenient to be able to get ready in the beautiful bridal cottage and have the opportunity to stay there for the weekend. Being able to wake up and enjoy the gorgeous scenery made our weekend just that much more special.

The flexibility to bring in vendors from their vendor list made the process so easy and they were always there to give recommendations and answer our questions. Every single one of our guests could not stop raving at how beautiful the venue was. Pretty much every guest said they have never seen anything like it.

If you are looking for a place to get married look no further. You will not find a venue as beautiful and unique as Terra Mia anywhere else.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Lighting

Terra Mia is just simply breathtaking! There is no other venue like it. The beautiful pond, the amazing waterfall, willow trees, flowers, lights! It was an absolutely perfect fairytale venue. Tracy and Rich were very easy to work with. The venue is set up perfectly for weddings and they even have the prettiest guest house to stay in and get ready in. My guests seriously could not get enough of this place!

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terra Mia is a gorgeous venue! It has a magic to it that is indescribable. That would be enough for anyone to fall in love with this place but there's more. Rich and Tracy, the owners, are the most sincere, professional, and kind-hearted people you will meet. They answered my (many) questions extremely quickly throughout the months leading up to our wedding and always were willing to offer help in any way that they could. The night of our wedding, as we took sunset photos, we looked out over the property in awe of this beautiful wedding happening below us where we could see all of our guets enjoying themselves, and we had to almost pinch ourselves that it was our wedding. It is that beautiful of a place that it almost doesn't feel real.

After we got engaged, we came out to Paso Robles and looked at 10 venues in 2 1/2 days. Terra Mia was one of the last venues we saw, we knew it was special but it was meeting Rich and Tracy that really made our final decision so easy (Oh, and the fact that they actually had REAL bathrooms. A rare find in the area!). Every couple needs something different in a venue but I do recommend going to check this place out no matter what! A few reviews mentioned that there is no aisle for the ceremony. I would just like to add that while there is not a traditional aisle in the ampitheater space, you can have your ceremony in other parts of the property. We had our ceremony under the willow trees and had a traditional aisle and it was perfect. Remember you can reimagine a space to make it perfect for you!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rich, Tracy and Terra Mia are worth every penny/ portion of your wedding budget that you have! These wonderful people and this amazing venue is something that you will never forget (and neither will your gushing guests). The venue was everything and we had the most magical and beautiful wedding. So far we have only seen iPhone photos from our guests and they are the most beautiful photo's I've ever seen. It's been over a week and our guests are still talking about the venue. Rich and Tracy are SO responsive and will become your best buds. My husband and I are already planning on returning and renting the bridal suite out for our 1 year anniversary. When we become millionaires, we are going to rent this venue out just so we can hang out there. I could go on and on, but if you are thinking of a venue.. go visit Terra Mia and you will see what I'm talking about.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

There is hands down, no better venue for a wedding than Terra Mia Vineyards in Paso Robles. It's been nearly 6 weeks since we hosted our wedding there, and we are still receiving compliments and calls from guests who were absolutely blown away by the uniqueness and beauty of the property. We fell in love with it instantly. It was the perfect combination of rustic and elegant, and had everything you need to host an outdoor wedding or party.

In particularly for a wedding - it's an ideal venue. Everything you could think of is there for you to use, and your party will be unlike any other wedding you've ever attended. Our guests still refer to our wedding as the coolest one they've ever attended - and I thank Terra Mia for that. :)

As if the property wasn't perfect enough, the owners Rich and Tracy, made wedding planning a breeze. The property was always made available to us whenever we wanted to stop by. The beautiful guest house, made the perfect place for our bridal party to get ready and to entertain throughout the weekend.

All in all the property and our entire experience was perfect in every sense of the word. Our wedding pictures are stunning, and we have the beautiful Terra Mia landscape to thank for that. We are so grateful we found this venue. I could not encourage others enough, to host their own celebration at Terra Mia. It was just PERFECT!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Lighting

We had our wedding here in May of 2017 and it could not have been more perfect. From start to finish, Rich and Tracy were very communicative, helpful, and just all around nice people to work with. The grounds themselves are so beautiful that they require very little enhancements (bonus: they provide the perfect string bistro lights!). You truly feel like you are amongst the vines, but still conveniently located not far from freeway access and downtown Paso. We had to change venues due to a conflict with our first venue and we are so happy we did, as this place is absolutely breathtaking. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture jonathan, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I even begin to describe the amazingness that is Terra Mia. It is the most magical venue that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. My husband and I are in the wedding catering world and are privileged to work at many beautiful venues along the central coast. When it came time to choose our own venue we came across this new one. From the moment we stepped onto Terra Mia's property we were in love. From the amazing lake and flowing willow trees to the Disneyland like waterfalls in the background and insane stone amphitheater for the ceremony; everything was PERFECT. To top it off, Tracy and Rich are two of the best people you will meet. They are so accommodating and just great to be around. They are always available for questions and assistance with what works best at their property but give you your space the weekend of your wedding as if the entire property is yours. I cannot express our love and gratitude for them and this venue and I cannot wait to work many other weddings there as a vendor!

with lots of love-Heather and John

Profile Picture User6297929, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terra Mia is the most beautiful venue on the central coast. Rich and Tracy are the sweetest and beyond professional. It was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. The bridal suite was absolutely amazing too - it was so fun to get ready with my girls in there. There is a fridge so we were able to snack and eat while we were curling our hair and putting our makeup on. Honestly, I can't recommend Terra Mia enough. The place lights up beautifully at night with the overhead lights and the lit up pond. It's STUNNING. Our wedding photos are beyond breath taking. If you're looking for a perfect venue look no further :)

Profile Picture Cambria, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue was love at first sight. After finding it online I had to see it in person and it was even better. The sight somehow makes for an intimate yet spacious setting. Everything is well mapped and each area makes for picture perfect backdrops. I kept my wedding decor pretty minimal because the venue offered so much with the willows, flowers, and water features. Many people at my wedding said it was one of the most beautiful places they'd seen for a wedding. On top of all of that, the owners are great! Very friendly and helpful. You can tell that they love what they are doing in Paso!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terra Mia, Rich, and Tracy were all amazing! Everything from just penciling us in since my husband got into a motorcycle accident until he could walk, to being very accommodating and flexible with all of our needs since we were planning from out of town. Everyone loved how beautiful the venue was and the kids were excited about the pond with animals. I can't say enough good things about this venue.

Profile Picture Jenni, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terra Mia is a MUST if you are looking for a beautiful, and elegant space! Not only are the grounds amazing but the staff is wonderful and so helpful. Rich and Tracy are the most amazing couple who really want you to have the perfect day... And you have to use their Bridal Suite, it's the cutest! We are so happy we chose Terra Mia for our perfect Day.

Profile Picture isabella, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was perfect. For brides, be sure you're ok with no "walking down the aisle" traditionally, as there is not a center aisle to enter through, but you still get an amazing entrance that is even longer where everyone can admire you! There is a some wind in the afternoons, but that is every venue in Paso Robles! This venue is more pricey than the rest in Paso Robles, but it makes your wedding feel magical and romantic. Tracy and Rich were extremely accommodating, supportive and helpful, which made spending the money easy and totally worth it. We knew we would not be disappointed on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terra Mia is an exceptional wedding venue!
This venue has so many different nuances to it, and everything ties in so beautifully. The setting is extremely romantic, and perfect for a couple that is looking for that vibe. Terra Mia is a photographers dream as well, everywhere you turn, there is a magazine worthy photo opportunity - from vineyards and mature willow trees to an oak tree that's over 250 years old. The venue also has a lake with a breathtaking stone waterfall pouring into it. Terra Mia has a barrel room that we heavily utilized for cake and a Photo Booth. The bridal suite was a perfect place for myself and my bridesmaids to get ready, plenty of room to relax, and seemed very private.
Rich and Tracy are wonderful people, and treated us as if we were their own children getting married! They were extremely responsive and willing to work with us on every question we had.
Terra Mia is a gem, you will fall in love with it the moment you drive up!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married at Terra Mia and I have to say the experience was better than I could have ever dreamed.
The views were breathtaking and the surroundings were so peaceful and beautifully stunning. They have this cute little bridal suite for me and my bridesmaids to get ready and they even gave us a complimentary bottle to calm my nerves while we all waited, but the best part is the bridal suite was all inclusive for the entire weekend which was beyond amazing. The private estate offered everything I could have ever wanted. Rich and Tracy are the sweetest and made sure everything ran smoothly on my special day. I married the love of my life that day and am so happy we chose Terra Mia.

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/11/15, 1 Review