Terra Mia Reviews

24 Reviews for Terra Mia

24 Terra Mia Reviews

Andrew Galvin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Venue!

As a CPSU alum, I knew that I wanted to get married on the central coast. We looked at several venues but knew that Terra Mia was the one as soon as we first stepped foot on the property. The price is competitive, the venue is stunning, spacious and the bridal suite was perfect. We also loved how the venue is already decorated with flowers, trees, grape vines and such so you can spend far less on decorations. They are also BYOB so you can go to bevmo/costo and save thousands instead of paying for that through the venue. The venue books up far in advance but is worth the wait. However, that gave us the unintended benefit of having more time to plan the event and all our first choices for vendors were available. We highly recommend Trumpet Vine for catering as well as they as they are one of the recommended caterers for the venue. The only issue, which is going to be the same in most places in the area, is the 10pm noise ordinance. They celebration was so much fun we did not want it to end! However, I couldn't imagine getting married at a more beautiful and perfect venue. Thank you Rich and Tracy for sharing this wonderful venue with us on our special day!

• Molly

Molly · Married on 08/18/2018

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding day!

My husband Mike and I had a wonderful wedding at Terra Mia! Rich and Tracy were so warm and easy to work with. The space was gorgeous, and we loved that I could get ready with my girls onsite. It was also fantastic, after all the revelry, to be able to just slip away into the bridal suite. I would recommend Terra Mia highly to anyone who asked!

Tiffani · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

This was honestly a fairy tale place to get married. Everything about our experience from start to finish was absolutely wonderful. I knew I wanted to get married in Paso and was looking around online at different venues. I fell in love with Terra Mia right away even from the pictures, but decided I should look around. We called Rich to see if we could come by and to see if our wedding date was available. Unfortunately, he told us they were pretty booked, even over a year out but I decided to go by and see anyway! Out of all the places I looked that day, Terra Mia was the only one that brought tears to my eyes! I knew it was the one. We even pushed back our wedding date in order to get married there. Everyone we worked with at Terra Mia was so wonderful from beginning to end. The house for the bridesmaids and bride on the property was totally worth the extra $! It was so less stressful being able to stay there the night before and being already on the site the morning of. They were so accommodating of all of our vendors and the amazing thing is that they only book one wedding per weekend. Nobody is pushing you out after 8 hours so our vendors had so much flexibility with deliveries and pick up. My parents came the day before and built the arbor that we got married under. One thing that I really appreciated as well was the ability to bring in our own bar and bartenders. My hubby and I don’t drink wine and so many of the surrounding wineries had strict rules about either only serving their wine or only serving wine in general. The only thing I would suggest is that if you’re going to go visit, go see it in the spring and summer! I had to go in the winter to meet with some of my vendors and it’s just not the same without all of the beautiful trees in bloom. You won’t get the same impression at all! If you don’t have a choice then make sure you see pictures when it’s in full bloom! Absolutely breath taking

Terra Mia 1
    Terra Mia 2
    Terra Mia 3
    Terra Mia 4
    Terra Mia 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

Terra Mia is one of the most beautiful venue's out there! It was the first venue we stopped at and I knew I no longer needed to look because I had found our venue! Rich and Tracy are super nice and accommodating! Our guest's are still ranting and raving to this day! I love that everything is out doors and there is a separate area for every part of your wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Terra Mia 6
    Terra Mia 7

Salina · Married on 05/04/2018

Terra Mia is the perfect wedding venue. When we saw it in person we immediately knew it was going to be our wedding venue. It has every feature - a lake, vineyard, waterfall, honeymoon suite, barn, and more; all in beautiful Paso Robles. We received so many compliments on our wedding venue from friends and family. It really is an oasis. Rich and Tracy were very accommodating and easy to communicate with. The honeymoon suite was the perfect spot for the bridal party to get ready the morning of the wedding. This was absolutely the perfect wedding venue and we are so happy we chose it.

Terra Mia 8
  • F

felicia · Married on 04/13/2018

After looking for a wedding venue in Northern California for over a year, my husband and I expanded our search to the Paso Robles/San Luis Obispo area. We made the trip to Paso one weekend and toured 9 venues. Terra Mia was the third venue we visited that weekend. We had heard from many people that when we started looking at venues that I would just know which one was ‘the one’ after doing a site visit. Well, that was the case for Terra Mia. A few minutes into our tour I immediately could see ourselves and all our friends and family there. After the tour we both got into the car, looked at each other and didn’t even have to say anything, because we both knew that it was here that we were going to get married. This venue is absolutely STUNNING, I have never seen anything like it. It is truly one of a kind. As we toured the venue, you could tell that the owners took special care and consideration about how they built this event space. Everything was thought out, from having a bridal suite on the premises, indoor bathrooms (a lot of other venues we toured, we would have had to bring in a trailer with bathrooms, ick!!), plugs for power everywhere, cute bistro lights hung throughout, a beautiful pond, amazing landscaping, etc. We booked Terra Mia almost immediately after our tour. The owners Rich and Tracy were accommodating to all of our requests (including letting us bring our dog and letting me drive an old family car into the ceremony) during the planning process and were great to communicate with. This venue is out of this world gorgeous. You should probably go ahead and reserve your date if you are even considering this venue because it books up quickly!

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

This is an amazing place to have a wedding. It is so beautiful. Rich and Tracy are so great and flexible. They made our whole experience easy and stress free. The grounds are beautiful and create the perfect atmosphere for a wedding.

Dylan · Married on 10/14/2017

Rich and Tracy have built a breathtaking property and were so much more than just hosts. They provided us with recommendations to vendors, a beautiful honeymoon suite, and their full availability to meet in person or on the phone anytime. They went so far above and beyond their call of duty, and we will forever thank them for all they did to make our wedding the most spectacular day of our lives.

catrina · Married on 08/05/2017

"Wedding of the Century"...that is what my family and friends said about our wedding at Terra Mia. That wonderful compliment has a ton to do with the amazingly beautiful venue. Terra Mia is unlike any venue in Paso Robles..it has that "awe" factor. Terra Mia is gorgeous during the day and even more breathtaking at night with all the lights on and the sound of the waterfalls..just spectacular!!! We searched for the perfect venue that allowed us to have the site as long as we wanted and not have to rush to set up or break down as you have to do with wineries that have tasting rooms open till 5pm. At Terra Mia you don't have to worry about that because you get to have the venue for the entire weekend. A huge bonus is the quaint bridal cottage that we stayed in all weekend as well...you really can't beat being able to sleep and get ready on site. Other major benefits are the real working restrooms, the ample parking, the electricity, catering area, the fire pit, the various picturesque locations to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Perhaps one of the best things about the venue are the owners Rich and Tracy..they are pure joy and I am happy to call them friends. They are simply some of the sweetest people and such a pleasure to work with. They are incredibly responsive and make you feel like family. Our wedding was a dream come true and we owe a big thank to Rich and Tracy and the entire Terra Mia staff for such a precious memory.

Amy · Married on 07/28/2017

I don't even know where to begin! Terra Mia was the most magical place to get married. Rich and Tracy are so kind and generous. From the moment we met them we knew we had to get married there. Their hospitality is second to none. It was so convenient to be able to get ready in the beautiful bridal cottage and have the opportunity to stay there for the weekend. Being able to wake up and enjoy the gorgeous scenery made our weekend just that much more special.

The flexibility to bring in vendors from their vendor list made the process so easy and they were always there to give recommendations and answer our questions. Every single one of our guests could not stop raving at how beautiful the venue was. Pretty much every guest said they have never seen anything like it.

If you are looking for a place to get married look no further. You will not find a venue as beautiful and unique as Terra Mia anywhere else.

Shelby · Married on 07/08/2017

Terra Mia is just simply breathtaking! There is no other venue like it. The beautiful pond, the amazing waterfall, willow trees, flowers, lights! It was an absolutely perfect fairytale venue. Tracy and Rich were very easy to work with. The venue is set up perfectly for weddings and they even have the prettiest guest house to stay in and get ready in. My guests seriously could not get enough of this place!

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Terra Mia is a gorgeous venue! It has a magic to it that is indescribable. That would be enough for anyone to fall in love with this place but there's more. Rich and Tracy, the owners, are the most sincere, professional, and kind-hearted people you will meet. They answered my (many) questions extremely quickly throughout the months leading up to our wedding and always were willing to offer help in any way that they could. The night of our wedding, as we took sunset photos, we looked out over the property in awe of this beautiful wedding happening below us where we could see all of our guets enjoying themselves, and we had to almost pinch ourselves that it was our wedding. It is that beautiful of a place that it almost doesn't feel real.

After we got engaged, we came out to Paso Robles and looked at 10 venues in 2 1/2 days. Terra Mia was one of the last venues we saw, we knew it was special but it was meeting Rich and Tracy that really made our final decision so easy (Oh, and the fact that they actually had REAL bathrooms. A rare find in the area!). Every couple needs something different in a venue but I do recommend going to check this place out no matter what! A few reviews mentioned that there is no aisle for the ceremony. I would just like to add that while there is not a traditional aisle in the ampitheater space, you can have your ceremony in other parts of the property. We had our ceremony under the willow trees and had a traditional aisle and it was perfect. Remember you can reimagine a space to make it perfect for you!

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Rich, Tracy and Terra Mia are worth every penny/ portion of your wedding budget that you have! These wonderful people and this amazing venue is something that you will never forget (and neither will your gushing guests). The venue was everything and we had the most magical and beautiful wedding. So far we have only seen iPhone photos from our guests and they are the most beautiful photo's I've ever seen. It's been over a week and our guests are still talking about the venue. Rich and Tracy are SO responsive and will become your best buds. My husband and I are already planning on returning and renting the bridal suite out for our 1 year anniversary. When we become millionaires, we are going to rent this venue out just so we can hang out there. I could go on and on, but if you are thinking of a venue.. go visit Terra Mia and you will see what I'm talking about.

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

There is hands down, no better venue for a wedding than Terra Mia Vineyards in Paso Robles. It's been nearly 6 weeks since we hosted our wedding there, and we are still receiving compliments and calls from guests who were absolutely blown away by the uniqueness and beauty of the property. We fell in love with it instantly. It was the perfect combination of rustic and elegant, and had everything you need to host an outdoor wedding or party.

In particularly for a wedding - it's an ideal venue. Everything you could think of is there for you to use, and your party will be unlike any other wedding you've ever attended. Our guests still refer to our wedding as the coolest one they've ever attended - and I thank Terra Mia for that. :)

As if the property wasn't perfect enough, the owners Rich and Tracy, made wedding planning a breeze. The property was always made available to us whenever we wanted to stop by. The beautiful guest house, made the perfect place for our bridal party to get ready and to entertain throughout the weekend.

All in all the property and our entire experience was perfect in every sense of the word. Our wedding pictures are stunning, and we have the beautiful Terra Mia landscape to thank for that. We are so grateful we found this venue. I could not encourage others enough, to host their own celebration at Terra Mia. It was just PERFECT!

jonathan · Married on 05/27/2017

We had our wedding here in May of 2017 and it could not have been more perfect. From start to finish, Rich and Tracy were very communicative, helpful, and just all around nice people to work with. The grounds themselves are so beautiful that they require very little enhancements (bonus: they provide the perfect string bistro lights!). You truly feel like you are amongst the vines, but still conveniently located not far from freeway access and downtown Paso. We had to change venues due to a conflict with our first venue and we are so happy we did, as this place is absolutely breathtaking. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

• User6297929 · 1+ year ago

Where do I even begin to describe the amazingness that is Terra Mia. It is the most magical venue that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. My husband and I are in the wedding catering world and are privileged to work at many beautiful venues along the central coast. When it came time to choose our own venue we came across this new one. From the moment we stepped onto Terra Mia's property we were in love. From the amazing lake and flowing willow trees to the Disneyland like waterfalls in the background and insane stone amphitheater for the ceremony; everything was PERFECT. To top it off, Tracy and Rich are two of the best people you will meet. They are so accommodating and just great to be around. They are always available for questions and assistance with what works best at their property but give you your space the weekend of your wedding as if the entire property is yours. I cannot express our love and gratitude for them and this venue and I cannot wait to work many other weddings there as a vendor!

with lots of love-Heather and John

Cambria · Married on 04/15/2017

Terra Mia is the most beautiful venue on the central coast. Rich and Tracy are the sweetest and beyond professional. It was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. The bridal suite was absolutely amazing too - it was so fun to get ready with my girls in there. There is a fridge so we were able to snack and eat while we were curling our hair and putting our makeup on. Honestly, I can't recommend Terra Mia enough. The place lights up beautifully at night with the overhead lights and the lit up pond. It's STUNNING. Our wedding photos are beyond breath taking. If you're looking for a perfect venue look no further :)

Brittney · Married on 04/01/2017

This venue was love at first sight. After finding it online I had to see it in person and it was even better. The sight somehow makes for an intimate yet spacious setting. Everything is well mapped and each area makes for picture perfect backdrops. I kept my wedding decor pretty minimal because the venue offered so much with the willows, flowers, and water features. Many people at my wedding said it was one of the most beautiful places they'd seen for a wedding. On top of all of that, the owners are great! Very friendly and helpful. You can tell that they love what they are doing in Paso!!

Jenni · Married on 03/25/2017

Terra Mia, Rich, and Tracy were all amazing! Everything from just penciling us in since my husband got into a motorcycle accident until he could walk, to being very accommodating and flexible with all of our needs since we were planning from out of town. Everyone loved how beautiful the venue was and the kids were excited about the pond with animals. I can't say enough good things about this venue.

• I

isabella · Married on 09/04/2016

Terra Mia is a MUST if you are looking for a beautiful, and elegant space! Not only are the grounds amazing but the staff is wonderful and so helpful. Rich and Tracy are the most amazing couple who really want you to have the perfect day... And you have to use their Bridal Suite, it's the cutest! We are so happy we chose Terra Mia for our perfect Day.

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

This venue was perfect. For brides, be sure you're ok with no "walking down the aisle" traditionally, as there is not a center aisle to enter through, but you still get an amazing entrance that is even longer where everyone can admire you! There is a some wind in the afternoons, but that is every venue in Paso Robles! This venue is more pricey than the rest in Paso Robles, but it makes your wedding feel magical and romantic. Tracy and Rich were extremely accommodating, supportive and helpful, which made spending the money easy and totally worth it. We knew we would not be disappointed on our wedding day.

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Terra Mia is an exceptional wedding venue!
    This venue has so many different nuances to it, and everything ties in so beautifully. The setting is extremely romantic, and perfect for a couple that is looking for that vibe. Terra Mia is a photographers dream as well, everywhere you turn, there is a magazine worthy photo opportunity - from vineyards and mature willow trees to an oak tree that's over 250 years old. The venue also has a lake with a breathtaking stone waterfall pouring into it. Terra Mia has a barrel room that we heavily utilized for cake and a Photo Booth. The bridal suite was a perfect place for myself and my bridesmaids to get ready, plenty of room to relax, and seemed very private.
    Rich and Tracy are wonderful people, and treated us as if we were their own children getting married! They were extremely responsive and willing to work with us on every question we had.
    Terra Mia is a gem, you will fall in love with it the moment you drive up!

Nancy · Married on 11/11/2015

I recently got married at Terra Mia and I have to say the experience was better than I could have ever dreamed.
    The views were breathtaking and the surroundings were so peaceful and beautifully stunning. They have this cute little bridal suite for me and my bridesmaids to get ready and they even gave us a complimentary bottle to calm my nerves while we all waited, but the best part is the bridal suite was all inclusive for the entire weekend which was beyond amazing. The private estate offered everything I could have ever wanted. Rich and Tracy are the sweetest and made sure everything ran smoothly on my special day. I married the love of my life that day and am so happy we chose Terra Mia.

Karissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Terra Mia is absolutely breathtaking. From the moment you step onto the property you will want every party on the property. Rich and Tracy are more than accommodating. They were always available to answer any questions and we’re always so warm and welcoming. If you are thinking about booking Terra Mia for your wedding or event, do not hestitate. Everything on the property is so amazing. Our wedding would have definitely not been the same without the venue. Thank you so much Rich and Tracy!

Terra Mia 9