Terra Mia Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Courtney C. Married on 10/03/2021

The Most Stunning Venue

Selecting a venue was one of the biggest decisions we faced while wedding planning. After visiting several venues in the Paso Robles area, it was clear that Terra Mia was a cut above. It was perfect in every way. Our guests were blown away by its beauty.

As a bonus, the entire Terra Mia team was a pleasure to work with. Rich and Tracy could not have been more accommodating and gracious. Casey ensured that all set up and logistics were flawless. It was truly the perfect venue.

• Jackie
    Jackie K. Married on 06/14/2021

Natural Beauty!

We are so happy with everything about Terra Mia! Rich and Tracy are so friendly and helpful and the space is GORGEOUS. If you're looking for a naturally beautiful spot - this is it. We were able to go light on florals/decor because the space was so good to start. Really a hidden gem.
    Travis Married on 05/30/2021

A truly beautiful place

We cannot thank Terra Mia enough for helping us have the perfect day. Even through a global pandemic, they were willing to work with us and accommodate a new date for our destination wedding. The property is absolutely stunning, and our guests were blown away by the beauty of the place. Multiple friends and family members commented on feeling as if they were in wedding fit for a bridal magazine. The grounds are beautiful and well-manicured, the entire design is well-thought out, and the vendors are always excited to work there as the facility was designed to make life easy on them as well. Finally, we wanted a venue that would allow us the opportunity to serve a cocktail in addition to wine, and Terra Mia was able to accommodate this. Book your wedding at this beautiful destination. You will not regret it.
  • DeAnna
    Deanna D. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing! Love having our wedding here

Loved this venue, it’s so beautiful. Loved how it feels so private and the photos came out so beautiful thanks to the amazing greenery in the venue. Highly recommend.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 03/04/2021

We loveeeee terra mia!

Our wedding was an absolute dream! We had so many compliments on our venue. Rich and Tracy are so accommodating and have always been super quick to respond with anything that we needed. We used the bridal suite for the whole weekend which made it super convenient for myself and bridesmaids to stay. The grounds are maintained so nicely and it really is a beauty no matter the time of year. We had a larger guest count than what this venue usually holds (about 180) but made it work by utilizing the whole venue. We would highly recommend this venue!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing! Easy! Beautiful!

Rich, Tracy, and the entire Terra Mia team are just exceptional to work with!! We instantly felt like family. Rich and Tracy are so warm and welcoming, extremely knowledgeable, helpful, accommodating, and very easy to communicate with throughout the wedding planning process. Their manager Casey even helped recommend a fantastic venue for our rehearsal dinner! They are very connected in the Paso Robles wedding community and have a great relationship with fellow vendors . We could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else but Terra Mia!! Our guests said “It was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to”. Book ASAP and it’s worth the wait!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/24/2019

Breathtaking Venue

Terra Mia was absolutely beautiful. We had a late November wedding so it was post-harvest but the colors were still so beautiful and the weather was truly in our favor - slight sprinkle the night before but beautiful 70 and sunny the day of, cooling off in the evening but not terrible with the tent and heaters (and alcohol)! The venue provided for such a beautiful backdrop and all of our guests greatly enjoyed it. One of the highlights for me was the REAL bathrooms that were well-kept and never got dirty throughout the night.
    Kelley Married on 10/12/2019

The Perfect Venue

As soon as I saw this venue I knew it was the one - it’s perfect! Rich and Tracey we’re always so helpful and responsive with our questions, and their team assure the property was always clean and ready. I can’t wait to go back for future anniversaries to stay in the Bridal Suite! This was a perfect place to rest the night before, get ready with my girls, and relax after everything. Thank you Rick and Tracey!
  • Yasmin
    Yasmin A. Married on 09/21/2019

Nothing short of a fairy tale

This review is long overdue. We absolutely love this venue!! Choosing a wedding venue is hard - and if you’re looking in the Paso Robles area - look no further! Rich and Tracy, the owners of this beautiful site were very accommodating, openly communicative, and just great people. We got married in September and it was perfect temperature all day/night. This venue felt like nothing short of a fairytale - I highly recommend.
    Charlotte C. Married on 09/03/2019

Stunning venue

The photos dont do this place justice. We used the venue for an elopement and couldn't have chosen somewhere more perfect. Gorgeous vineyards and accomodation
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 05/25/2019

Magical Venue for a Dream Wedding

This venue is so beautiful and was the perfect backdrop for my daughter's dream wedding. The grounds are stunning and every angle is picture perfect and adds to the magic of a fairy tale wedding. Rich and Tracy are very helpful and so easy to deal with, answering any questions and responding to requests quickly and efficiently. The additional use of the guest house for the weekend of the wedding makes this venue even more special and appreciated. This gorgeous setting is highly recommended!
  • Breanna
    Breanna Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Breathtaking!!

My husband and I were looking to get married at a vineyard. I was searching vineyards in Paso Robles and Terra Mia came up....absolutely BREATHTAKING!! It was everything I had envisioned for my wedding day and much more! From the willows to the pond to the onsite bridal suite, everything was BEAUTIFUL! Rich and Tracy are so kind and easy to work with! Their hospitality was top notch and their STUNNING venue.....I cannot say enough about how beautiful it is!! My dream came true here! If you or anyone you know is looking for the PERFECT wedding venue, I HIGHLY recommend Terra Mia!!
    Andrew G. Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Venue!

As a CPSU alum, I knew that I wanted to get married on the central coast. We looked at several venues but knew that Terra Mia was the one as soon as we first stepped foot on the property. The price is competitive, the venue is stunning, spacious and the bridal suite was perfect. We also loved how the venue is already decorated with flowers, trees, grape vines and such so you can spend far less on decorations. They are also BYOB so you can go to bevmo/costo and save thousands instead of paying for that through the venue. The venue books up far in advance but is worth the wait. However, that gave us the unintended benefit of having more time to plan the event and all our first choices for vendors were available. We highly recommend Trumpet Vine for catering as well as they as they are one of the recommended caterers for the venue. The only issue, which is going to be the same in most places in the area, is the 10pm noise ordinance. They celebration was so much fun we did not want it to end! However, I couldn't imagine getting married at a more beautiful and perfect venue. Thank you Rich and Tracy for sharing this wonderful venue with us on our special day!
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 08/18/2018

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding day!

My husband Mike and I had a wonderful wedding at Terra Mia! Rich and Tracy were so warm and easy to work with. The space was gorgeous, and we loved that I could get ready with my girls onsite. It was also fantastic, after all the revelry, to be able to just slip away into the bridal suite. I would recommend Terra Mia highly to anyone who asked!
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 07/28/2018

The Perfect Day

First, I want to start by saying how absolutely gorgeous this venue is. After seeing 6 other venues, my husband and I immediately knew we found the one. Rich and Tracy were fantastic to work with, and can recommend vendors if you are feeling at all overwhelmed. My girls and I got ready in the suite, and it was perfect for all 6 of us to have our hair and makeup done. People are continuing to rave about our wedding venue, and we are happily reliving our best day of 2018.
    Tiffani Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

This was honestly a fairy tale place to get married. Everything about our experience from start to finish was absolutely wonderful. I knew I wanted to get married in Paso and was looking around online at different venues. I fell in love with Terra Mia right away even from the pictures, but decided I should look around. We called Rich to see if we could come by and to see if our wedding date was available. Unfortunately, he told us they were pretty booked, even over a year out but I decided to go by and see anyway! Out of all the places I looked that day, Terra Mia was the only one that brought tears to my eyes! I knew it was the one. We even pushed back our wedding date in order to get married there. Everyone we worked with at Terra Mia was so wonderful from beginning to end. The house for the bridesmaids and bride on the property was totally worth the extra $! It was so less stressful being able to stay there the night before and being already on the site the morning of. They were so accommodating of all of our vendors and the amazing thing is that they only book one wedding per weekend. Nobody is pushing you out after 8 hours so our vendors had so much flexibility with deliveries and pick up. My parents came the day before and built the arbor that we got married under. One thing that I really appreciated as well was the ability to bring in our own bar and bartenders. My hubby and I don’t drink wine and so many of the surrounding wineries had strict rules about either only serving their wine or only serving wine in general. The only thing I would suggest is that if you’re going to go visit, go see it in the spring and summer! I had to go in the winter to meet with some of my vendors and it’s just not the same without all of the beautiful trees in bloom. You won’t get the same impression at all! If you don’t have a choice then make sure you see pictures when it’s in full bloom! Absolutely breath taking
    Janay Married on 06/09/2018

Breathtaking Views

Terra Mia is such a beautiful property, I had to make my decision of choosing a location based on images and my parents visiting sights for me because I live out of state. I have to say the pictures and FaceTime calls did not disappoint when I had my first walk of the property it was breathtaking and knew instantly we made the right choice. The best backdrop to create your own dream wedding.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 05/12/2018
    Terra Mia is one of the most beautiful venue's out there! It was the first venue we stopped at and I knew I no longer needed to look because I had found our venue! Rich and Tracy are super nice and accommodating! Our guest's are still ranting and raving to this day! I love that everything is out doors and there is a separate area for every part of your wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything more!
    Salina Married on 05/04/2018
    Terra Mia is the perfect wedding venue. When we saw it in person we immediately knew it was going to be our wedding venue. It has every feature - a lake, vineyard, waterfall, honeymoon suite, barn, and more; all in beautiful Paso Robles. We received so many compliments on our wedding venue from friends and family. It really is an oasis. Rich and Tracy were very accommodating and easy to communicate with. The honeymoon suite was the perfect spot for the bridal party to get ready the morning of the wedding. This was absolutely the perfect wedding venue and we are so happy we chose it.
  • F
    Felicia Married on 04/13/2018
    After looking for a wedding venue in Northern California for over a year, my husband and I expanded our search to the Paso Robles/San Luis Obispo area. We made the trip to Paso one weekend and toured 9 venues. Terra Mia was the third venue we visited that weekend. We had heard from many people that when we started looking at venues that I would just know which one was ‘the one’ after doing a site visit. Well, that was the case for Terra Mia. A few minutes into our tour I immediately could see ourselves and all our friends and family there. After the tour we both got into the car, looked at each other and didn’t even have to say anything, because we both knew that it was here that we were going to get married. This venue is absolutely STUNNING, I have never seen anything like it. It is truly one of a kind. As we toured the venue, you could tell that the owners took special care and consideration about how they built this event space. Everything was thought out, from having a bridal suite on the premises, indoor bathrooms (a lot of other venues we toured, we would have had to bring in a trailer with bathrooms, ick!!), plugs for power everywhere, cute bistro lights hung throughout, a beautiful pond, amazing landscaping, etc. We booked Terra Mia almost immediately after our tour. The owners Rich and Tracy were accommodating to all of our requests (including letting us bring our dog and letting me drive an old family car into the ceremony) during the planning process and were great to communicate with. This venue is out of this world gorgeous. You should probably go ahead and reserve your date if you are even considering this venue because it books up quickly!
    Kristen Married on 10/21/2017
    This is an amazing place to have a wedding. It is so beautiful. Rich and Tracy are so great and flexible. They made our whole experience easy and stress free. The grounds are beautiful and create the perfect atmosphere for a wedding.
    Dylan Married on 10/14/2017
    Rich and Tracy have built a breathtaking property and were so much more than just hosts. They provided us with recommendations to vendors, a beautiful honeymoon suite, and their full availability to meet in person or on the phone anytime. They went so far above and beyond their call of duty, and we will forever thank them for all they did to make our wedding the most spectacular day of our lives.
    Catrina Married on 08/05/2017
    "Wedding of the Century"...that is what my family and friends said about our wedding at Terra Mia. That wonderful compliment has a ton to do with the amazingly beautiful venue. Terra Mia is unlike any venue in Paso Robles..it has that "awe" factor. Terra Mia is gorgeous during the day and even more breathtaking at night with all the lights on and the sound of the waterfalls..just spectacular!!! We searched for the perfect venue that allowed us to have the site as long as we wanted and not have to rush to set up or break down as you have to do with wineries that have tasting rooms open till 5pm. At Terra Mia you don't have to worry about that because you get to have the venue for the entire weekend. A huge bonus is the quaint bridal cottage that we stayed in all weekend as well...you really can't beat being able to sleep and get ready on site. Other major benefits are the real working restrooms, the ample parking, the electricity, catering area, the fire pit, the various picturesque locations to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Perhaps one of the best things about the venue are the owners Rich and Tracy..they are pure joy and I am happy to call them friends. They are simply some of the sweetest people and such a pleasure to work with. They are incredibly responsive and make you feel like family. Our wedding was a dream come true and we owe a big thank to Rich and Tracy and the entire Terra Mia staff for such a precious memory.
    Amy Married on 07/28/2017
    I don't even know where to begin! Terra Mia was the most magical place to get married. Rich and Tracy are so kind and generous. From the moment we met them we knew we had to get married there. Their hospitality is second to none. It was so convenient to be able to get ready in the beautiful bridal cottage and have the opportunity to stay there for the weekend. Being able to wake up and enjoy the gorgeous scenery made our weekend just that much more special.

The flexibility to bring in vendors from their vendor list made the process so easy and they were always there to give recommendations and answer our questions. Every single one of our guests could not stop raving at how beautiful the venue was. Pretty much every guest said they have never seen anything like it.

If you are looking for a place to get married look no further. You will not find a venue as beautiful and unique as Terra Mia anywhere else.