Terra Mia Reviews

35 Reviews for Terra Mia

• Alyssa

Alyssa Carrion · Getting married on 03/04/2021

We loveeeee terra mia!

Our wedding was an absolute dream! We had so many compliments on our venue. Rich and Tracy are so accommodating and have always been super quick to respond with anything that we needed. We used the bridal suite for the whole weekend which made it super convenient for myself and bridesmaids to stay. The grounds are maintained so nicely and it really is a beauty no matter the time of year. We had a larger guest count than what this venue usually holds (about 180) but made it work by utilizing the whole venue. We would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/24/2019

Breathtaking Venue

Terra Mia was absolutely beautiful. We had a late November wedding so it was post-harvest but the colors were still so beautiful and the weather was truly in our favor - slight sprinkle the night before but beautiful 70 and sunny the day of, cooling off in the evening but not terrible with the tent and heaters (and alcohol)! The venue provided for such a beautiful backdrop and all of our guests greatly enjoyed it. One of the highlights for me was the REAL bathrooms that were well-kept and never got dirty throughout the night.

Sent on 05/01/2020

Kelley · Married on 10/12/2019

The Perfect Venue

As soon as I saw this venue I knew it was the one - it’s perfect! Rich and Tracey we’re always so helpful and responsive with our questions, and their team assure the property was always clean and ready. I can’t wait to go back for future anniversaries to stay in the Bridal Suite! This was a perfect place to rest the night before, get ready with my girls, and relax after everything. Thank you Rick and Tracey!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Yasmin

Yasmin Altayyar · Married on 09/21/2019

Nothing short of a fairy tale

This review is long overdue. We absolutely love this venue!! Choosing a wedding venue is hard - and if you’re looking in the Paso Robles area - look no further! Rich and Tracy, the owners of this beautiful site were very accommodating, openly communicative, and just great people. We got married in September and it was perfect temperature all day/night. This venue felt like nothing short of a fairytale - I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Charlotte Crosby · Married on 09/03/2019

Stunning venue

The photos dont do this place justice. We used the venue for an elopement and couldn't have chosen somewhere more perfect. Gorgeous vineyards and accomodation

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Magical Venue for a Dream Wedding

This venue is so beautiful and was the perfect backdrop for my daughter's dream wedding. The grounds are stunning and every angle is picture perfect and adds to the magic of a fairy tale wedding. Rich and Tracy are very helpful and so easy to deal with, answering any questions and responding to requests quickly and efficiently. The additional use of the guest house for the weekend of the wedding makes this venue even more special and appreciated. This gorgeous setting is highly recommended!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Breathtaking!!

My husband and I were looking to get married at a vineyard. I was searching vineyards in Paso Robles and Terra Mia came up....absolutely BREATHTAKING!! It was everything I had envisioned for my wedding day and much more! From the willows to the pond to the onsite bridal suite, everything was BEAUTIFUL! Rich and Tracy are so kind and easy to work with! Their hospitality was top notch and their STUNNING venue.....I cannot say enough about how beautiful it is!! My dream came true here! If you or anyone you know is looking for the PERFECT wedding venue, I HIGHLY recommend Terra Mia!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Andrew Galvin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Venue!

As a CPSU alum, I knew that I wanted to get married on the central coast. We looked at several venues but knew that Terra Mia was the one as soon as we first stepped foot on the property. The price is competitive, the venue is stunning, spacious and the bridal suite was perfect. We also loved how the venue is already decorated with flowers, trees, grape vines and such so you can spend far less on decorations. They are also BYOB so you can go to bevmo/costo and save thousands instead of paying for that through the venue. The venue books up far in advance but is worth the wait. However, that gave us the unintended benefit of having more time to plan the event and all our first choices for vendors were available. We highly recommend Trumpet Vine for catering as well as they as they are one of the recommended caterers for the venue. The only issue, which is going to be the same in most places in the area, is the 10pm noise ordinance. They celebration was so much fun we did not want it to end! However, I couldn't imagine getting married at a more beautiful and perfect venue. Thank you Rich and Tracy for sharing this wonderful venue with us on our special day!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 08/18/2018

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding day!

My husband Mike and I had a wonderful wedding at Terra Mia! Rich and Tracy were so warm and easy to work with. The space was gorgeous, and we loved that I could get ready with my girls onsite. It was also fantastic, after all the revelry, to be able to just slip away into the bridal suite. I would recommend Terra Mia highly to anyone who asked!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 07/28/2018

The Perfect Day

First, I want to start by saying how absolutely gorgeous this venue is. After seeing 6 other venues, my husband and I immediately knew we found the one. Rich and Tracy were fantastic to work with, and can recommend vendors if you are feeling at all overwhelmed. My girls and I got ready in the suite, and it was perfect for all 6 of us to have our hair and makeup done. People are continuing to rave about our wedding venue, and we are happily reliving our best day of 2018.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tiffani · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

This was honestly a fairy tale place to get married. Everything about our experience from start to finish was absolutely wonderful. I knew I wanted to get married in Paso and was looking around online at different venues. I fell in love with Terra Mia right away even from the pictures, but decided I should look around. We called Rich to see if we could come by and to see if our wedding date was available. Unfortunately, he told us they were pretty booked, even over a year out but I decided to go by and see anyway! Out of all the places I looked that day, Terra Mia was the only one that brought tears to my eyes! I knew it was the one. We even pushed back our wedding date in order to get married there. Everyone we worked with at Terra Mia was so wonderful from beginning to end. The house for the bridesmaids and bride on the property was totally worth the extra $! It was so less stressful being able to stay there the night before and being already on the site the morning of. They were so accommodating of all of our vendors and the amazing thing is that they only book one wedding per weekend. Nobody is pushing you out after 8 hours so our vendors had so much flexibility with deliveries and pick up. My parents came the day before and built the arbor that we got married under. One thing that I really appreciated as well was the ability to bring in our own bar and bartenders. My hubby and I don’t drink wine and so many of the surrounding wineries had strict rules about either only serving their wine or only serving wine in general. The only thing I would suggest is that if you’re going to go visit, go see it in the spring and summer! I had to go in the winter to meet with some of my vendors and it’s just not the same without all of the beautiful trees in bloom. You won’t get the same impression at all! If you don’t have a choice then make sure you see pictures when it’s in full bloom! Absolutely breath taking

Sent on 11/01/2018

Janay · Married on 06/09/2018

Breathtaking Views

Terra Mia is such a beautiful property, I had to make my decision of choosing a location based on images and my parents visiting sights for me because I live out of state. I have to say the pictures and FaceTime calls did not disappoint when I had my first walk of the property it was breathtaking and knew instantly we made the right choice. The best backdrop to create your own dream wedding.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

Terra Mia is one of the most beautiful venue's out there! It was the first venue we stopped at and I knew I no longer needed to look because I had found our venue! Rich and Tracy are super nice and accommodating! Our guest's are still ranting and raving to this day! I love that everything is out doors and there is a separate area for every part of your wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Salina · Married on 05/04/2018

Terra Mia is the perfect wedding venue. When we saw it in person we immediately knew it was going to be our wedding venue. It has every feature - a lake, vineyard, waterfall, honeymoon suite, barn, and more; all in beautiful Paso Robles. We received so many compliments on our wedding venue from friends and family. It really is an oasis. Rich and Tracy were very accommodating and easy to communicate with. The honeymoon suite was the perfect spot for the bridal party to get ready the morning of the wedding. This was absolutely the perfect wedding venue and we are so happy we chose it.

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • F

felicia · Married on 04/13/2018

After looking for a wedding venue in Northern California for over a year, my husband and I expanded our search to the Paso Robles/San Luis Obispo area. We made the trip to Paso one weekend and toured 9 venues. Terra Mia was the third venue we visited that weekend. We had heard from many people that when we started looking at venues that I would just know which one was ‘the one’ after doing a site visit. Well, that was the case for Terra Mia. A few minutes into our tour I immediately could see ourselves and all our friends and family there. After the tour we both got into the car, looked at each other and didn’t even have to say anything, because we both knew that it was here that we were going to get married. This venue is absolutely STUNNING, I have never seen anything like it. It is truly one of a kind. As we toured the venue, you could tell that the owners took special care and consideration about how they built this event space. Everything was thought out, from having a bridal suite on the premises, indoor bathrooms (a lot of other venues we toured, we would have had to bring in a trailer with bathrooms, ick!!), plugs for power everywhere, cute bistro lights hung throughout, a beautiful pond, amazing landscaping, etc. We booked Terra Mia almost immediately after our tour. The owners Rich and Tracy were accommodating to all of our requests (including letting us bring our dog and letting me drive an old family car into the ceremony) during the planning process and were great to communicate with. This venue is out of this world gorgeous. You should probably go ahead and reserve your date if you are even considering this venue because it books up quickly!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

This is an amazing place to have a wedding. It is so beautiful. Rich and Tracy are so great and flexible. They made our whole experience easy and stress free. The grounds are beautiful and create the perfect atmosphere for a wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Dylan · Married on 10/14/2017

Rich and Tracy have built a breathtaking property and were so much more than just hosts. They provided us with recommendations to vendors, a beautiful honeymoon suite, and their full availability to meet in person or on the phone anytime. They went so far above and beyond their call of duty, and we will forever thank them for all they did to make our wedding the most spectacular day of our lives.

Sent on 11/06/2017

catrina · Married on 08/05/2017

"Wedding of the Century"...that is what my family and friends said about our wedding at Terra Mia. That wonderful compliment has a ton to do with the amazingly beautiful venue. Terra Mia is unlike any venue in Paso Robles..it has that "awe" factor. Terra Mia is gorgeous during the day and even more breathtaking at night with all the lights on and the sound of the waterfalls..just spectacular!!! We searched for the perfect venue that allowed us to have the site as long as we wanted and not have to rush to set up or break down as you have to do with wineries that have tasting rooms open till 5pm. At Terra Mia you don't have to worry about that because you get to have the venue for the entire weekend. A huge bonus is the quaint bridal cottage that we stayed in all weekend as well...you really can't beat being able to sleep and get ready on site. Other major benefits are the real working restrooms, the ample parking, the electricity, catering area, the fire pit, the various picturesque locations to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Perhaps one of the best things about the venue are the owners Rich and Tracy..they are pure joy and I am happy to call them friends. They are simply some of the sweetest people and such a pleasure to work with. They are incredibly responsive and make you feel like family. Our wedding was a dream come true and we owe a big thank to Rich and Tracy and the entire Terra Mia staff for such a precious memory.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Amy · Married on 07/28/2017

I don't even know where to begin! Terra Mia was the most magical place to get married. Rich and Tracy are so kind and generous. From the moment we met them we knew we had to get married there. Their hospitality is second to none. It was so convenient to be able to get ready in the beautiful bridal cottage and have the opportunity to stay there for the weekend. Being able to wake up and enjoy the gorgeous scenery made our weekend just that much more special.

The flexibility to bring in vendors from their vendor list made the process so easy and they were always there to give recommendations and answer our questions. Every single one of our guests could not stop raving at how beautiful the venue was. Pretty much every guest said they have never seen anything like it.

If you are looking for a place to get married look no further. You will not find a venue as beautiful and unique as Terra Mia anywhere else.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/08/2017

Terra Mia is just simply breathtaking! There is no other venue like it. The beautiful pond, the amazing waterfall, willow trees, flowers, lights! It was an absolutely perfect fairytale venue. Tracy and Rich were very easy to work with. The venue is set up perfectly for weddings and they even have the prettiest guest house to stay in and get ready in. My guests seriously could not get enough of this place!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Terra Mia is a gorgeous venue! It has a magic to it that is indescribable. That would be enough for anyone to fall in love with this place but there's more. Rich and Tracy, the owners, are the most sincere, professional, and kind-hearted people you will meet. They answered my (many) questions extremely quickly throughout the months leading up to our wedding and always were willing to offer help in any way that they could. The night of our wedding, as we took sunset photos, we looked out over the property in awe of this beautiful wedding happening below us where we could see all of our guets enjoying themselves, and we had to almost pinch ourselves that it was our wedding. It is that beautiful of a place that it almost doesn't feel real.

After we got engaged, we came out to Paso Robles and looked at 10 venues in 2 1/2 days. Terra Mia was one of the last venues we saw, we knew it was special but it was meeting Rich and Tracy that really made our final decision so easy (Oh, and the fact that they actually had REAL bathrooms. A rare find in the area!). Every couple needs something different in a venue but I do recommend going to check this place out no matter what! A few reviews mentioned that there is no aisle for the ceremony. I would just like to add that while there is not a traditional aisle in the ampitheater space, you can have your ceremony in other parts of the property. We had our ceremony under the willow trees and had a traditional aisle and it was perfect. Remember you can reimagine a space to make it perfect for you!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Rich, Tracy and Terra Mia are worth every penny/ portion of your wedding budget that you have! These wonderful people and this amazing venue is something that you will never forget (and neither will your gushing guests). The venue was everything and we had the most magical and beautiful wedding. So far we have only seen iPhone photos from our guests and they are the most beautiful photo's I've ever seen. It's been over a week and our guests are still talking about the venue. Rich and Tracy are SO responsive and will become your best buds. My husband and I are already planning on returning and renting the bridal suite out for our 1 year anniversary. When we become millionaires, we are going to rent this venue out just so we can hang out there. I could go on and on, but if you are thinking of a venue.. go visit Terra Mia and you will see what I'm talking about.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

There is hands down, no better venue for a wedding than Terra Mia Vineyards in Paso Robles. It's been nearly 6 weeks since we hosted our wedding there, and we are still receiving compliments and calls from guests who were absolutely blown away by the uniqueness and beauty of the property. We fell in love with it instantly. It was the perfect combination of rustic and elegant, and had everything you need to host an outdoor wedding or party.

In particularly for a wedding - it's an ideal venue. Everything you could think of is there for you to use, and your party will be unlike any other wedding you've ever attended. Our guests still refer to our wedding as the coolest one they've ever attended - and I thank Terra Mia for that. :)

As if the property wasn't perfect enough, the owners Rich and Tracy, made wedding planning a breeze. The property was always made available to us whenever we wanted to stop by. The beautiful guest house, made the perfect place for our bridal party to get ready and to entertain throughout the weekend.

All in all the property and our entire experience was perfect in every sense of the word. Our wedding pictures are stunning, and we have the beautiful Terra Mia landscape to thank for that. We are so grateful we found this venue. I could not encourage others enough, to host their own celebration at Terra Mia. It was just PERFECT!

Sent on 07/10/2017

jonathan · Married on 05/27/2017

We had our wedding here in May of 2017 and it could not have been more perfect. From start to finish, Rich and Tracy were very communicative, helpful, and just all around nice people to work with. The grounds themselves are so beautiful that they require very little enhancements (bonus: they provide the perfect string bistro lights!). You truly feel like you are amongst the vines, but still conveniently located not far from freeway access and downtown Paso. We had to change venues due to a conflict with our first venue and we are so happy we did, as this place is absolutely breathtaking. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/19/2017