teri b photography Reviews

teri b photography 4
teri b photography 5

Jessica Davis · Getting married on 06/06/2021

Teri B Photography

Teri made our wedding experience exceptional! We got to know each other early on, and knew right from the beginning that she is the perfect photographer for any wedding. She is professional, artistic, and always responded quickly. She made us feel comfortable while having so much fun from our engagement photos to the wedding day. She captured our story with her photographs

teri b photography 6
    teri b photography 7
    teri b photography 8
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Jerrett Kinard · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Teri is a one of a kind gem!

Teri is a one of a kind gem. We were so fortunate to have found her. Teri photographed our daughter's wedding and reception at Duke's Malibu. She was inconspicuously everywhere, getting every shot she could. When we received the photographs, we were blown away. They are outstanding! She has the gift of the artistic eye and the ability to truly capture the emotions of all the special moments in the wedding and the reception. Her photos allowed us to relive the wonderful evening that went by so fast. We laugh, cry, smile, feel pride, happiness, and everlasting joy every time we look at these photographs. Teri is truly amazing, and her passion and creativity show in her exceptional work. We are so appreciative of her positivity and dedication to her work and her clients.

teri b photography 9
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Tina · Married on 07/06/2019

Best photographer

I'm super happy to have hired Teri as my wedding photographer! We held the wedding in Saratoga Springs and it is a venue that she has never been to. She arrived very early and checked out a lot of good wedding spots in the venue, and this has saved us a lot of time looking for right spot for the perfect photo. She has captured great quality photos with vivid expressions on every one's face, and in the end every one of my guests has got their ideal photos and are very surprised and satisfied with the photos! Her work is pretty consistent and has kept a romantic tune for all the pics. I'm super happy that I found her.

teri b photography 10
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Danielle Schulz · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

Teri was an absolute gem to work with!! From the start, she was very prompt and open to ideas but also gave us peace of mind with her professional and friendly communications. As a bride from the US, planning the wedding overseas in France was challenging, but I knew I did not have to worry about the photos after securing Teri (which was a huge relief). She was actually the first vendor we booked. After a few calls, we met the day before the wedding (at the venue in France) and immediately connected! She was truly a joy to work with and the photos were amazing!! We could not be happier. We received so many compliments on the pictures and highly highly recommend working with Teri!

teri b photography 11
    teri b photography 12
    teri b photography 13
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Maggie

maggie scott · Married on 05/05/2019

Teri B Photography

The second Teri B walked in the room I was like "boy, am I glad to see you." I'd never met her before, but she has the personality of a familiar friend. She has the easiest personality you could ever hope for, she makes things LESS stressful, not MORE stressful. She smiles at you when you look at her, and you just know that she's getting it all! My husband and I HATE to pose, we are the worst clients a photographer could ask for. But we love each other insanely and we had a beautiful venue and that's all she needed to make magic for us. Trust that she's got you, and enjoy your wedding.

teri b photography 14
    teri b photography 15
    teri b photography 16
    teri b photography 17
    Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Anjali

Anjali & Vladimir · Married on 04/09/2019

All round awesome photographer!

Arguably, getting married is one of the most stressful times in life. What’s even more stressful is looking for/interviewing/hiring and managing your wedding vendors. We were lucky enough to come across Teri’s work when looking at the pictures of our selected venue and we instantly fell in love with her style and her artistry. We set up a conference call to get to know her better and to see if she would be a good fit for us. From the get-go we felt very comfortable with her approach to the wedding photography and her ideas/take on our upcoming nuptials. She worked with us to help us build a perfect custom package that fit our very complex multi-cultural, fusion wedding needs.

We first met Teri face-to-face for a VERY early morning engagement photo shoot (sunrise shoot at 6am!!) session a few months before our wedding (we later found out that this was on her actual birthday). At that point, we realized that we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. We absolutely loved our session. She made us feel very comfortable, easy and relaxed - we had so much fun! Teri was able to capture our personalities and the essence of our relationship on camera, which is a pretty tough thing to do! The pictures were amazing, and we love looking through them! From that moment forward, we actually started looking forward to having our wedding pictures taken.

Teri took the time to get to know us, all the traditions and ceremonies of the Hindu wedding so that she could capture it authentically. She has a unique perspective, artistic flair and is willing to go above and beyond to capture the best shots while ensuring you and the guests are relaxed and comfortable. Teri did an amazing job with all our pre-wedding photo needs and with the wedding day pictures. We absolutely love all our photos and we would absolutely recommend her services to anyone looking for the most amazing wedding photo artist who is also tremendous fun to be around!

teri b photography 18
    Sent on 01/23/2020
  • EugeneJessica

Eugenejessica Luzong · Married on 03/02/2019

Superb Service

Very professional and personable, Teri B. was recommended by my cousin who photographed her family for several events. Teri photographed our wedding and made it so fun, easy, stress free and relaxing. She captures people, emotions and experiences, and gave us a vivid, clear memory of this special day. She's a natural encourager and makes you feel like a celebrity! She did her homework to scout out the location before the arrivals and interviewed us to get to know us better before the big day. We were so grateful to have her be our wedding photographer. By the end of the day, she felt like a longtime friend. Would highly recommend for any photography needs! Excellent quality photos and service and totally worth the value!

teri b photography 32
    teri b photography 33
    teri b photography 34
    Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Hancock · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing photographer!

We planned our wedding remotely from NYC, so I had to rely on phone calls and emails when picking vendors. I loved Teri's previous work and reached out. Teri was very easy to communicate with and it was clear from just a phone call that she was the perfect choice for us. Her photos beautifully captured the emotions and feel of our wedding. We immediately printed copies to give to both in-laws! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect photographer to capture their big day.

teri b photography 35
    teri b photography 42
    teri b photography 43
    Sent on 06/22/2019

Lai · Married on 12/08/2018

Magical time in Provence and Paris with Teri!
    We drove around Provence and found the sunflower field by surprise!!! Teri and I couldn't help screaming, we were just way too thrilled and Teri made my dream came true- the prewedding pictures of me and my fiance in the sunflower field that I've been dreaming in my head.
    In Paris, we strolled along Pont Alexandre III at night enjoyed ourselves watching the Eiffel Tower twinkling... Teri captured the magical moment for us perfectly! We ended our photo shooting in the early morning running through pigeons, trapping ourselves in the veil together with Teri and hugging each other!!!! We said goodbye in tears because I found my sister in another nation!!! We miss you Teri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon Jin · Married on 12/06/2018

elegant, candid, and fun

Teri is absolutely phenomenal. In addition to being professional yet fun to work with, she really captured all the moments we deeply care about. We fell in love with her style when we saw her website, I think her style is elegant, candid, and fun. We then chatted over the phone and video a couple times just to see how well our personalities would fit. She is very easy to work with. We provided her our background and gave her some thoughts, she pretty much took the ideas and expanded them into moments we will cherish forever. After she shot our engagement photos, I couldn't wait for her to shoot my wedding photos. And she simply did an amazing job. There are photos of moments that I did not expect and just LOVE.

teri b photography 44
    teri b photography 57
    Sent on 12/15/2018

Carly Hanzlik · Married on 11/17/2018

Teri B is awesome!

Do yourself a favor and hire Teri B. as your wedding photographer! Teri has a talent for noticing and capturing sentimental, sweet moments. Also, her prices are very reasonable. We were originally drawn to her for her documentary-style photography; we didn't just want traditional, staged photos-- we wanted a photographer who was artsy and had an edge. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Teri B!

teri b photography 58
    teri b photography 66
    teri b photography 67
    Sent on 01/07/2019

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2018

Without a doubt, best out there!

I don't even know where to begin. Teri was incredible! A friend who had just gotten married recommended her to us and when I saw their album, we knew we had to book her. Her style of photography was just what we wanted - documentary style v posed. We aren't all that comfortable in front of the lens so we wanted someone who would just capture the real emotion.

We'd only chatted over the phone so come wedding day, I was delighted to feel like I'd just reunited with my best friend. She made me feel at ease immediately. She captured moments I didn't even see!

We really wanted sunset photos since we were right by the beach... these exceeded any expectations we had. Right after the ceremony, we hopped in her car and drove to the beach. Her and Mike (2nd shooter) captured the most beautiful photos. I think my favorite part was when she saw birds and said, "hey, how do you feel about running towards the birds?" My husband and I just looked at each other, laughed, and started running. We were able to be our full on goofy selves and laughed the entire time.

The power went out mid-dinner on the ENTIRE block. The venue set up candles everywhere, super romantic. Teri & Mike captured amazing photos just by candlelight.

I can't stop looking at our photos and I cry each time just reminiscing on the beautiful day. Thank you so much Teri & Mike for going above and beyond. We cannot choose a favorite because they are all gorgeous.

teri b photography 68
    Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 11/10/2018

The absolute best!

Teri is phenomenal and I will never run out of adjectives to describe her and her photos! She captured every single minute I never knew I wanted! She was so easy to communicate and plan with and always and an answer to all of my questions. When I say she's unbelievably talented I am 100% underselling her, she is amazing!! Her photographs are gorgeous and her ability to capture the most important moments in people's lives are breathtaking and, frankly, astonishing.

I was having problems finding a wedding photographer and a friend of mine suggested I check out Teri's instagram and facebook pages. I instantly fell in love and reached out to her. She called me within 3 days. I highly HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is trying to find a photographer weddings/engagements/or any life event!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Photographer

We came across Teri's website while looking for photographers for our Oct. 2018 wedding, and we are SO glad we did! She was incredibly kind and professional from the start. We did an engagement shoot, and then she was very helpful in answering questions leading up to the wedding itself. She was so friendly and easy to work with, and made our family and friends comfortable as she captured our big day. We love our wedding photos, and are so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Gage · Married on 09/07/2018

Incredible photographer!

We had such fantastic time with Teri! She shot so many beautiful photos of our wedding, and was so easy to work with. On a day where we were juggling so many different things, she made the process easy and professional. She came very prepared, and walked us through a number of really creative shots. The results were incredible. More than that, she was an absolute joy to have with us. I hope we can find an excuse to hire her again in the future. Thank you so much Teri!

Sent on 03/17/2019

James Morrell · Married on 08/09/2018

Our Photographer, Our Friend

Teri was the first person we booked for our wedding. We knew that we wanted someone who would capture the day the way we wanted it. We weren’t interested in lots of posed shots. We wanted to see an authentic record of what happened. We looked at some other options but when we saw Teri’s work we knew we’d found the one.

This was a year before the actual wedding. Although we were getting married in California as one of us is American we live in London. So organising anything from such a distance can be difficult and we wanted a photographer who would make it easy but take the time to understand what we wanted. In Teri we had all of that and more.

From our first conversation she put us at ease. She has an easy rapport with people that you don’t realise is so important until you experience it first hand. She went through what we wanted but more importantly she took the time to understand who we were. She found out our personalities; our likes, dislikes and the quirks that make us as individually and as a couple. Then we went about explaining how she would take all that and capture the day.

But Teri always goes the extra mile. She was shooting a wedding in France and so she stopped off in London so that she could take engagement shots for us. Engagement photos aren’t something the British do so I was sceptical. But they were so wonderful that as I type this I sit in a room with three of them framed and one as the front screen of my phone. Then we had dinner, chatted and watched a Disney film together. She was only in London to see us and was here less than a day. That’s the kind of effort Teri will give you.

Come the day and we were obviously excited. Teri went to spend the time with my wife and her partner on the day spent time with me as we prepared. They were unobtrusive, diligent and thorough. Those photos are some of my favourite. It shows what preparing on the day of a wedding is like.

Once I got to the venue she was one of the first people I saw. She came up to me, gave me a big hug and told me how amazing it all looked. She put me instantly at ease. And then she went about her job. Capturing the truth of the day. Some photographers make it about them. She doesn’t do that. She was there throughout, taking the most amazing photos of everything from the people to the place settings. The moments she captured were the right ones. Nothing was missed and nothing was superfluous.

There’s one moment that summed up the work Teri does. It had got dark and I went outside to have five minutes and breathe. I saw Teri working. She was setting a camera then running around in the dark with two lit phones. ‘Everyone needs a way to blow off steam’ I thought and didn’t interrupt. It was only later when she pulled us away from the party did we realise that she was setting up a ‘magic’ shot. I won’t go into the full details, lest I spoil it. But it took no time and produced the most beautiful wedding picture I have ever seen. This is what Teri does. She makes the extra effort so you can be sure that you have not only what you want but also the things you had no idea were even possible.

There are the practicalities. She’s great value for money, she also provided a photobooth for the party and at the end of it all she provided a personalised memory stick of the photos she had carefully curated. Every single one of them made us cry.

But the crux of it is this. She is the reason why we will be able to look back on the best day of our lives with such warmth for years to come. She put us on film. Not any standard wedding. Not an idealised version of the day. She put the real us there. And anyone who can do that is someone who deserves more praise than I know how to give.

We utterly recommend Teri Bocko. Her craft, care and how she cherishes your day makes her truly special.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Trinh · Married on 06/23/2018

Beyond fabulous! We were sooo lucky to have come across Teri during our search for our engagement/wedding photographer. Her photos speak for themselves. We love how they capture a moment at its most tenderness and happiest! Her photos truly tell a story and that's what we were looking for! We also loved reliving all our pretty designs at our wedding, (it can be such a blur) they were beautifully shot. Teri is professional, calm, and fun! She wasn't just our photographer during such an important milestone in our lives but an awesome friend!

teri b photography 79
    teri b photography 87
    teri b photography 88
    Sent on 08/23/2018

patty · Married on 06/16/2018

Angels blessed me by connecting me with Teri to be the photographer for my wedding. Her gentle presence and profound sense of calm made all the difference in the world. She knew just what she was doing and caught all the moments that I wanted. If you choose to have Teri as your photographer you will be impressed with everything she does, from capturing special moments to promptly returning phone calls and emails. She’s very responsible and professional. I’m deeply grateful that she was my photographer.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Joe · Married on 06/09/2018

I had the chance to be at two weddings this past year where Teri was the photographer. How she stands out to me is that she takes alot of candid shots. Shots alot of photographers might miss. She has good eyes, and she loves taking pictures. She's also a very nice person. I would highly recommend Teri. She's a great photographer, and a great person.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Maren · Married on 05/12/2018

Teri is AMAZING. If you are searching for a wedding photographer...STOP HERE! Her pictures and artistic eye are truly unbelievable and she will have everyone you show your photos to in awe. She takes real life, in the moment photos and doesn't waste time on all the posed and awkward photos you don't really want anyway. She flies under the radar capturing all the intimate moments without interrupting the flow of the day. She is so chill and easy to get along with and will make sure you have everything you want from your wedding photos and more. She is super communicative and her prices are insanely reasonable. I cannot say enough good things about her, but more importantly, I have the most beautiful, incredible, wonderful, amazing photos to remember my wedding day with. TERI--YOU ROCK!!

teri b photography 89
    teri b photography 90
    teri b photography 91
    teri b photography 92
    teri b photography 93
    Sent on 07/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2018

Working with Teri for our wedding was amazing! We were so happy with both the photos from the engagement shoot and our wedding album. We were super nervous about being in front of the camera, but she made us feel at ease with everything. She was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, answering questions about outfits, flow of the wedding day, special requests for families, etc. It ended up raining (a lot!) on our actual wedding day, but she went above and beyond to get us the shots we wanted in the outdoor location that we had arranged for. You can tell that she has a huge love and passion for what she does, it shines through in her work!

teri b photography 94
    teri b photography 95
    teri b photography 96
    teri b photography 97
    Sent on 06/04/2018

Anne · Married on 03/09/2018

Teri B and her assistant photographer Dan were so wonderful to work with! They shot our Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony and our main wedding ceremony in Topanga Canyon. They also provided the service of bringing a fun photo booth for our guests to play with. They were so easygoing, respectful and fun and nothing felt forced. I would totally recommend Teri B for her artistic eye and unobtrusive manner of capturing photos. She also helped us with the planning of the timing of the event based on anticipated photo ops. Love her style and personality--hope to work with her again in the future.

teri b photography 98