Teressa Rerras Photography Reviews

10 | Norfolk, VA

10 Reviews for Teressa Rerras Photography

Atiqa · Married on 06/29/2012

My experience with Teressa has been awesome. As it is said "a picture is worth a thousand words" the pictures definitly speak for themselves. She has been professional and very flexible with timing. I have already recommended her to one of my colleague's. Teressa gives you what you ask for. She's a great choice.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Anthi · Married on 10/01/2011

I am really fascinated with my wedding photos. Teressa works without disturbing the bride and she tries a lot to help the bride calm down and relax. While watching the photos, I can see moments of my wedding that I couldn't even remember or I haven't witnessed. My guests are also amazed by her kindness. I strongly recommend Teressa Rerras as the best and the kindest photographer ever. Thank you Teressa.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Bee · Married on 09/03/2011

Amazing!!!! I love Teressa she was great. She did a fantastic job on the photos and she was just so darn sweet. Very Professional and her pricing is very reasonable:). Love her , cant wait to work with her again.
    Bee Rowles

Sent on 10/24/2011

Heather · Married on 05/21/2011

Teressa and her assistant were wonderful! By the time our wedding day arrived she was the one vendor we completely trusted to deliver everything she promised. Teressa delivered everything she promised from the beginning and more! We are still receiving compliments on her professionalism and quality of work. We continue to recommend her to anyone looking to have any sort of professional photography work done and we will most definitely call upon her to photograph our next life changing event! Thank you Teressa!!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Nassos · Married on 01/01/2011

We Could not believe the picture quality we received! Live and real, full of passion and flexibility
    Great experience in managing the couple in her own way without feeling any pressure or need to do something!
    Much more better than ever expected from professional photografers....
    Thank you so much, we love you!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Megan · Married on 10/10/2010

I hired Teressa to do both my engagement and wedding photos and she couldn't have captured me and my husband's personalities better! She is very willing to try any ideas you have and is sure to listen to all of your wants and needs. She traveled all the way to Savannah, Ga with her assistant to photograph my wedding and spent lots of time photographing me and my husband in different places all over the city. Her pricing is reasonable and her work is fantastic and very high quality. I'm so glad I had Teressa there to capture our special day, I will certainly call on her for more events in the future.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Diana · Married on 07/31/2010

Teressa Rerras has phographed our family in the past and was hired to do both photographs and video of our daughter's wedding. The pictures were so beautiful it was hard to decide which ones to include in the wedding album. She was very willing to work within our budget. I was pleased with the way she was able to capture the special moments of the day.

Sent on 05/23/2011

Jaclyn · Married on 06/26/2010

Teressa photographed my beach wedding this past June and I was completely happy with her services. She worked well with me and was always asking what I liked. She had a very artistic style which showed great in her photos. She captured small details that I worked so hard on and also got every important moment. I would definitely recommend Teressa to any of my friends!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Gulshan · Married on 01/17/2010

I have had a great experience working with Teressa. She has done incredible job on my wedding pictures. She is really easy, and flexible to work with and very understanding about all the cultures. She is willing to travel all over the world to provide you with her beautiful photography. Over all, she is an awesome photographer, & I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 05/26/2011

Bruce · Married on 03/31/2012

My then fiance, and I first spoke to Teressa about photographing our wedding last fall. She was very proactive in scheduling meetings with us and asked plenty of questions to ensure that our desires were met. Teressa continued to meet with us and work with all the many variables that came our way. These including poor lighting and family preferences all the way to wedding day. She was totally confident in her skill and stayed positive through it all. The final product was amazing!!! She shot fantastic photo's in all settings before, during, and after the wedding! I have a good eye for photo quality and we are 100% happy with her work! I would highly recommend Teressa to anyone who takes their pictures seriously.

Sent on 07/23/2012