Tercero by Aldea Weddings Reviews

Tercero by Aldea Weddings 6
Tercero by Aldea Weddings 7

Christa Steiner · Married on 04/13/2019

Dream Desert Wedding Venue

My fiance and I had the best experience working with the Aldea Wedding team through Tercero. Our dream wedding came to life through this venue, vendors, and team. They go above and beyond to ensure your vision comes to life. The vendors connected through Tercero are all top notch as well. We received a ton of compliments from our guests about how great the venue was - it's beautiful, modern, and truly Phoenix. This family who owns Tercero is great to work with and the coordination day-of was incredibly professional. Highly recommend to any engaged couple getting married!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • xandraNorton6922

xandraNorton6922 · Married on 03/09/2019

All-Inclusive Wedding

After looking at 10 or 12 venues we finally found “the one” at Tercero. It’s the 3rd venue for Aldea Weddings and I like to describe it as a “modern bohemian desert”. It’s not in the best part of town, but like I said to my mother, we are throwing a party her not moving in!!! Erin, our coordinator was absolutely fantastic. They make wedding planner easy with many options to choose from and they also allow you to bring in your own liquor. If we had to do it again, we would still choose Tercero.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 16
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 17
  • Jenika

Jenika Polifko · Married on 01/25/2019

Our wedding day was amazing!!

I can’t recommend Aldea weddings enough! We had our wedding at their Tercero location and everything was perfect. The package we chose was all-inclusive and it made the whole wedding planning process a breeze! The day of the wedding we had zero things to worry about. They took care of everything and I got to spend the day getting ready and relaxing. It was perfect. We were so happy with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 18
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 19
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 20
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 21
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 22

Kayloni · Married on 12/16/2018

My wedding is being held in December. Everything was perfect the moment we step into their open house at their main location and been informed about Tercero location. At first it was still being fixed up and when we went to the Grand Open house, we fell in love even more. Everything is flexible and great communication. The staff are super friendly and very professional. They provide all the information you need and the package deals are amazing! I cannot wait till my wedding day comes!

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 12/02/2018

Tercero By Aldea

This is such a beautiful venue! In the beginning I really appreciated the fact that they were flexible and allowed outside vendors if you so chose. But once I got acquainted with their preferred vendors I didn’t even worry about anything else. I’ve met some really great people that made wedding planning so easy and that left me feeling so blessed. The Aldea team is fantastic. They go above and beyond to really set up the venue to be beautiful for your day. They have so much decor available and they can really execute any vision you have. I know it states bohemian but I really feel they can pull of any style to your liking. There were details that I didn’t even know about till the wedding photos came back! I was so pleased! I can’t imagine having to figure out all the details especially without a wedding planner—Aldea made it so much easier on us. We literally just chose which vendors we wanted to work with and then worked out the details with them individually. Then they all came together and coordinated a beautiful wedding for us. The day of they made me feel so taken care of! May who was my coordinator the day of was the sweetest and I wish I could’ve given her the biggest hug at the end but I missed her. This is a family owned business and they’ve been doing this a while to my knowledge. Rest assured that if you book them they will take care of you and they know what they are doing!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 23
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 24
  • Ashley

Ashley Shively · Married on 10/14/2018

Hogwarts Wedding at Tercero

We had our Harry Potter inspired wedding 10/14/18z Oh my lord!!! Evelyn, Erin and the rest of the Tercero team decorated everything just as I had envisioned and more!! The wedding was so magical and I could not have asked for a better wedding! The preferred vendors they recommended (Tony the Entertainer - DJ & Andy Castano - Florist) far exceeded expectations. I highly recommend this venue and their preferred vendors. Everything was just absolutely perfect!
    I would also recommend using EUlloa Fine Art Photography as she just always does amazing work and provides a Photobooth in her wedding packages! Below are a few teasers from the big day and I just want to point out how beautiful the decor all came together.
    Just note that anything HP related was a DIY I made personally and not actually something provided.. Tercero provided everything else that was not HP themed.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 33
  • Sierra

Sierra Malis · Married on 08/11/2018

Simply lovely.

Tercero by Aldea Weddings is absolutely wonderful. From the beginning of wedding planning (4 month from the date), there was quick and helpful communication and organization for everything we needed. The ease of our wedding night was irreplaceable -- not to mention the venue is so simple and gorgeous itself. The people helping to orchestrate every movement and scene switch did an outstanding job. From the bride and the groom, we would get married at Tercero again - every time!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 43
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 44
    Tercero by Aldea Weddings 45

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2018

Erin and the Aldea wedding staff are incredible. From the day we walked in to the open house, we knew having our wedding at Tercero had to happen. The staff at Aldea made it easy to communicate about what we envisioned our wedding day to be like. They helped us create a space that was welcoming and laid back. During the wedding day, all the details fell into place flawlessly. I am so thankful for Erin and her team creating the exact wedding day we hoped for. She made us feel valued and we are forever thankful for our wedding day being at Tercero. We couldn’t have picked a better venue and wedding staff. They truly made our day something special!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Parveen · Married on 03/16/2018

Tercero is a beautiful, bohemian venue. It was exactly what I was looking for when I was planning a Moroccan courtyard themed henna party the night before my wedding for about 170 guests. Erin and Evelyn are so easy to work with and did an amazing job implementing the vision I had with all of the decor that the venue provides. From the bridal dressing room, to the courtyard fountain, and instagrammable walls, there is so much thought that went into building this space. I loved it, my guests loved it, and I am so happy to have chosen this venue for my event.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/09/2018

My husband and I loved the Aldea at Tlaquepaque venue as soon as we walked into the beautiful courtyard. It felt like a Spanish Villa with it's Spanish tile roofs, warm adobe walls and trees lit with Italian lights. Not only were we pleased with the outdoor / indoor sections of the venue, but we were so impressed by the staff. Our main contact person was Taylor and I would like to dedicate the majority of this review to her. She is extremely patient (even when things get stressful) and stays calm and collected at all times. She always found helpful solutions to all of my questions and needs, (which were quite a few). She truly helped me execute my dream design for our wedding day, which was so important to me. Not only was she helpful before the wedding, but was there throughout the entire reception, behind the scenes, making sure everything ran smoothly, down to the very last detail of packing up all the decor I brought and making sure it got into the correct vehicle at the end of the reception. Taylor and her team also collected all the extra eucalyptus that we didn’t have time to use and spread it throughout the venue, including the fountain in the courtyard. When I walked into the courtyard for cocktail hour, it was as if she knew how badly I wanted to get to those details, but just didn’t have the time. Taylor was there and made the reception run so smoothly, there wasn’t one thing that went wrong and both my husband and I and our guests has the BEST night! Aldea offers such great package options and we were so pleased with the vendors that they recommended to us. Thank you to Aldea and all our vendors for making our wedding a beautiful and memorable day. We could not have accomplished such a gorgeous event without you.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Adriana · Married on 06/03/2017

Our daughter's wedding was at Aldea on June 3. Aldea was the first venue we visited from many others after. From day 1 we knew this was the perfect place, everything we wanted. It was so easy to choose them over all the rest!!!
    Venue, music, food, flowers, decoration, photos, staff, EVERYTHING is absolutely the best!!!
    Our experience at Aldea and with the full staff was stress free; they are so easy to work with. Thank you Aldea, you made that special day an AMAZING day!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jordan · Married on 03/18/2017

Having our wedding at Aldea at the Landmark was a great decision! My wife and I got married at Aldea at the Landmark in March. After shopping around all over the Phoenix area we decided on The Landmark because we loved the charm and character of the old property and because their prices were reasonable and competitive compared to other venues in Phoenix. The venue is perfect for a romantic, vintage feel which is exactly what we wanted. Looking back we are completely satisfied with our decision. They are very flexible, lettingyou add your own touches to the wedding and have some amazing vendors to work with.

On the wedding day, the Aldea puts a huge emphasis on letting you and your spouse relax and enjoy the day, making sure it is special for you and all the little details are taken care of. Our wedding coordinator, Alex, did an amazing job putting everything together. She constantly checked in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. I felt like my wife and I were able to sit back and fully enjoy the day, thanks to all the hard work Alex and the Aldea staff did.

Our wedding at the Landmark was perfect beyond anything we dreamed of! We got dozens of compliments from friends and family saying it was the best wedding they have been to and that they had so much fun. I am confident anyone else who gets married at Aldea will have a similar experience!

Sent on 04/14/2017
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/01/2017

Amazing venue

Tercero is the dream venue. They were always professional, timely, helpful and overall a joy to work with. The venue itself is a desert bohemian dream and the coordinator, Erin, is a friendly professional that will ensure your big day goes off without a hitch.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 02/24/2017

I had the absolute BEST experience with Aldea and would absolutely recommend them to any future bride. The venue is unique and totally customizable to your taste. If you like big and outlandish with lots of color- they got it! If you're more like me, and want soft and romantic with only hints of color- they have that too! They have Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook to get ideas of what other people did but you can make it completely your own too.

I got soooo many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony and reception area was! The lights on the dance floor and behind our head table made for incredible photos.

I am your typical "type A" bride who had a million questions and they never made me feel like a bother. Shaina and Evelyn responded to every one of my (numerous) emails with such delight and so quickly!

The venue is all inclusive with multiple vendors to pick from for DJ, photos, flowers, cake, and food. And they were all exceptional- no bad choices! We did Tony with Infinity Entertainment and got so many compliments on his charismatic personality, Mandy Reed with Mi Amore Photgraphy, Andy Castano for florals, and Fleur de Lis for cake. They were all great and have worked with the venue so often that everything ran SO smoothly.

To make a long review short- definitely take a look at this venue because they are wonderful and made my entire wedding experience all I could ever ask for!! :)

Sent on 03/04/2017

Stephanie · Married on 02/11/2017

We had a wonderful reception for our wedding at Aldea Landmarks. They were fast at responding to questions during the planning process. We fell in love with this place as soon as we saw this venue! They brought up certain questions during meetings that were helpful and would have been details I would have forgotten. They do have an all inclusive package. We only did the package that would allow us to have the location for 6 hours and did all other vendors on our own. However, the did a great job with giving a list of recommended vendors that was also helpful. This location was gorgeous. They really went above and beyond during the wedding planning. They had a ton of decor that we could use for our reception that was a part of the package. I loved the decor meeting where you could choose how you want to decorate the hall and they have so much to choose from. I absolutely loved this place and my pictures from this venue looks gorgeous!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Delaney · Married on 01/01/2017

This venue was not only beautiful, but everything was so easy! The staff is very responsive and helpful. We had the most beautiful day without a hitch!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Madison · Married on 12/21/2016

Aldea gave us the best experience we could have asked for! Alex and Evelyn were so attentive and helpful through out it all! I wasn't near as stressed as I thought I would have been had I not worked with them! Not only that but they gave us the most amazin photographer named Mandy at Mi amor photography! And out she push play was great as well! More than happy I chose such a great venue

Sent on 01/03/2017

Miranda · Married on 10/23/2016

Aldea went above and beyond my expectations to make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Dominique · Married on 06/27/2016

You know how weddings can be a really stressful time? Well, I don't. Aldea took care of everything I could think of and then some. I have been in quite a few weddings as a bridesmaid and never have I had a stressless wedding until Aldea. They were fantastic. Their vendors were great quality and professional. The venue got back to me within the same day always. And they were super accommodating in every way. I currently live in Virginia, so I had to do a lot of things when I was in town (which wasn't often) and over the phone. They looked at my pinterest board for inspiration and when I showed up to plan the decorations (that's another thing all decorations are included!!!! Flowers are an additional cost, but honestly I didn't have flowers for the reception area and everything was beautiful! They used all kinds of stuff to decorate from candles to books and even mini chandeliers! And I loved the twinkle lights in the reception hall. They did so much! I barely had to bring anything in aside from pictures I wanted display and hard alcohol to stock my bar. Yes, you heard me right they gave me the option to stalk my bar! Shaina took care of me the day of my wedding and she was amazing. She even got my husband and I a cocktail while we took photos! There was nothing they didn't think of for me. I wish every bride could have this experience. Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life, worry free and Aldea truly was there for me every step of the way. At the end of the night they had everything set for my maid of honor to take home too! It was an amazing night. And when they say all inclusive they mean it. No other extra costs were hidden in. They're a great place and if you want that perfect fairy tale wedding without the stress go see them.

Also, in case you were wondering for vendors with them I used flur de lies, Stephanie with step on me photography (Amazing photos), Babbos (Italian and everyone raved about the food) and Push Play Entertainment

Sent on 08/30/2016

Rosie · Married on 04/10/2016

There is not one single thing i would change. Everything was perfect within all the imperfect moments. It rained, and rained hard on my wedding day, and even though i stressed Shaina knew what she was doing and was beyond helpful. Even when i was indecisive, Moving it inside, staying outside, no chairs and then last minute adding chairs. All of my guest loved this venue, because it is big and memorable, but very intimate. I can no say enough great things about Aldea and its Staff. Everyone was so Helpful, after looking at many other places and close to booking another venue, the moment I saw it i knew this had to be it. Staff is very flexible, and guide a lot. Everyone asked if I was stressed thorough this process and Aldea makes it very stress-less. LOVED IT!

Sent on 04/20/2016

mary · Married on 03/14/2016

Aldea was such a pleasure to work with and my wedding was so beautiful thank to them. They took the guesswork out and made things so easy for my fiance and I. The wedding day was perfect, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/22/2016
  • Y

YL · Married on 03/06/2016

Aldea was one of the more reasonably priced venues we found when we were looking for a venue in June 2015. We are VERY happy that we have chosen Aldea as our venue!

Our wedding is in March 2016, and we have been working with Aldea in the past several months to plan our wedding. They have been EXTREMELY HELPFUL in pointing us to useful resources, helping us brain-storm ideas, assisting us getting in touch with vendors, and answering our questions. Everyone at Aldea is highly professional and enthusiastic. A special shout-out to Ryan and Shana: we dropped by without any notice the other day and they both went out of their way to answer our questions; Shana even agreed to meet outside of her normal hours to accommodate our schedule.

We would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND Aldea to any friend without any reservation!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Bree · Married on 12/06/2015

If you are looking for an all in one venue this is the BEST PLACE! We went to one of the open houses and I instantly fell in love! The lighting and romantic feel was exactly what we were looking for. Once we had decided on our wedding date the convenience of the open house allowed us to pick which vendors would fit into our idea of what we wanted. Having this made it so easy, it was almost like we weren't planning a wedding because the stress that some think of with a wedding was just not there! The day of my wedding was perfect! Having the bridal suite was amazing and we were able to be there at 8:30 in the morning was amazing! The entire ceremony was perfect! It was designed exactly how I had pictured and there was no stress, we were just able to enjoy our day and celebrate with our friends and family.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jenny · Married on 11/08/2015

This venue is so beautiful, I would recommend this to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2015