Tents Unlimited Reviews

6 | Torrington, CT

6 Reviews for Tents Unlimited

Danielle Radke · Married on 07/20/2019

Above and Beyond!

Tents Unlimited went above and beyond for our backyard wedding. Brittany created a beautiful layout and Ian executed it perfectly. They even thought to make sure my septic was marked to ensure there would be no issues. Ian came out twice to make sure everything would fit and install was efficient. Brittany was very responsive and made recommendations that fit our vision and budget. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the tent, tables and linens were. I would definitely recommend using Tents Unlimited for your wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2018

e are very pleased with our experience using Tents Unlimited to provide rentals for our wedding. Brittany helped us decide the appropriate number of tables, style of chairs, and coordinating linens for our special day. She accommodated our request for delivery and was flexible, leaving the order open up until the last day in case we needed to add tents or heaters. I know we will use Tents Unlimited for our next event.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kassandrea · Married on 07/01/2017

The team at Tents Unlimited was great to work with while planning, setting up, and breaking down our wedding. Brittany is super knowledgable and easy to communicate with. She made the planning process stress-free by making suggestions and providing layouts of the tent space. I made many changes to my order throughout the months before our event, and Brittany was timely in her responses and always provided an updated invoice. Ian and his team did a great job setting up and breaking everything down. I would highly suggest working with Tents Unlimited for your event. Brittany and Ian went above and beyond to bring us a generator during our event to make sure our light option had the right power supply. They are very responsive to your needs and want to make sure you are completely satisfied with their products and services.

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • sarahshopey05

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Tents Unlimited was great to work with. We hired them for our September 13th wedding and we were planning on a beautiful day. Unfortunately, Mother Nature has a mind of her own and it rained. When Tents dropped the tent off on Thursday (our wedding was Saturday) the weather wasn't looking too bad but Ian had told my father that if the weather changed and we would be needing anything else to give him a call. As we were setting things up on Friday, it was pretty chilly and looking like a good chance of rain on Saturday. We called Ian up and he provided us with extra sidewall and also propane heaters to keep our guests warm. Thank goodness for that sidewall! We definitely needed the extra coverage and it helped greatly with keeping the heat in. Both Brittany and Ian made sure that everything was perfect and what we wanted for our wedding day. Brittany was very prompt with all of the planning and was great to work with.
    We would highly recommend Tents Unlimited to everyone! They're fantastic!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2009

I have worked with Tents Unlimited a number of times, including both my brother's weddings at our farm. Always a beautiful job, and very professional.

Sent on 03/04/2012

Erin · Married on 07/03/2009

The Austin's are phenominal to work with! My dream since I was a little girl was to have my wedding reception in my parent's backyard/field. Tents Unlimited helped to make that so beautiful for us! The tent was gorgeous, the tables, chairs, linens, flatware, glasses...everything was just perfect. We had no glitches w/ them at all. They are by far the best rental & tent company in Litchfield County! I would never recommend anyone but them in this area!

Sent on 07/28/2009