409 Reviews for Tents 4 Rent, inc & RestRoom Trailer Rentals

Tent Accessories (7)
Clean Up (4)
Showroom (3)
Drapery (1)

Working with this establishment was a pleasure. The set up staff and break down employees were great!!! Thanks, plan to do business with you again in the future. It was beneficial to advertise on FB for "crab special" and after, "hooking us in with the special", and receiving such good service, we wouldn't hire anyone but you!!!! Review asked for wedding date, this was not a wedding.

Profile Picture Kristin , 7/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I think I emailed Faith to make changes at least 10 times during our planning. She was always so nice and quick to respond. I can say enough good things about her and her crew. They came out to measure our barn, they hung our drapery with ease and even came out again to set the dance floor when we weren’t quite ready the first day. I would use them again and again!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tents 4 Rent did an awesome job on our wedding day!! They were very friendly during the entire process. They worked around our schedule to make everything go as smooth as possible! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kellieann, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tents 4 rent was great to work with. Everything was set up the day before without complications.
We would recommend them and use them again for future advents.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Faith was super responsive to all my questions and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens

This is definately the kind of Company, but more so the type of people you are proud to deal with. Both Faith and Sam are top notch people! Faith was unbelievable in assisting my wife pick what exactly she needed for our event and Sam delivered goods himself to our home, even after running late the night prior in Frederick. We rented a bathroom trailer as well (if you are on the edge.... just do it!) to keep the crowd down within our home and save our septic system the hit of a big crowd. Everything was delivered clean, packaged and perfect. Their guys set up exactly where we wanted it, early and professionally. Events are hard enough without worrying about set up and quality of the accomodations that will house your guests, these folks take away that worry!

Profile Picture James, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great to work with, flexible and very friendly for our nonprofit special event!

Profile Picture Susanna, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Faith helped us guide us from the beginning and was very responsive whenever we had questions. She made the rental process a breeze.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved working with your company. Our daughters graduation party turned out perfect. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Barbara , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Faith & Sam were very helpful and provided exactly what we needed. We will definitely call them again for our tent rental needs. Thank you

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I called for a tent for my 60th birthday party. I not only was told the tent price but the package that they offer which is just what I needed. Setup and pick up was prompt and courteous.

Profile Picture Sheryl, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved working with Tents4Rent! They were more than happy to provide quotes on different tent sizes and table layouts. They also offered ideas based on previous weddings that have been held in the same location. T4R delivered and picked up everything in a very timely manner giving us plenty of time to set up and break down. I've would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful customer service! Excellent product! Great experience every time I’ve rented!

Profile Picture Lanaya, 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very easy to work with, had a lot of good suggestions for the bride I was working with.
Thank you so much for making it an easy wedding to plan.

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were very pleased with our rental experience.

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Faith and her team were so helpful during the entire process of planning and setting up our wedding. We would definitely recommend them to anyone that's planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Kelley , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used tents 4 rent for our wedding and it was perfect! They were here setting up when I requested and took everything down the day after the wedding. Price was just right! I recommend highly!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a WONDERFUL experience with Tents for Rent, Inc. in September 2017. My wedding with off perfectly and every accommodation they could provide they made happen. From the owner, the office staff, to the delivery and set up crew. I always recommend their services and look forward to working with them in the future.

Profile Picture Jenni, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tents 4 Rent was so wonderful to work with for our wedding rentals. Faith was very responsive and very helpful with helping us plan all we would need for our ceremony and reception. Our restroom trailer was such a great thing to have on our property and was very clean. I would definitely choose them again if I had to do it all over again!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tents

You guys we so awesome to work with. I would recommend you to all my friends and family. Thank you for your service

Profile Picture Linda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I was very happy with this service

Profile Picture Lindsey , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens, Delivery, Setup

the ENTIRE staff was wonderful to work with !!!!!

Profile Picture TONYA, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tents 4 Rent was very accommodating, especially with their flexibility in delivering the rentals 5 days in advance of our wedding! It was a weight off our shoulders, knowing that we would have plenty of time to set up the tables, decorate, etc. before the big day! They were also considerably less expensive than rental places close to us. All in all, a terrific experience!

Profile Picture Josh, 9/9/17, 1 Review