Tenacious Glam Reviews

16 Reviews for Tenacious Glam

• Heathar

Heathar W. · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing hair/makeup artist!!!

I had MaryAnn Hughes for my makeup/hair for my wedding. She did an amazing job. She came to the house and took her time on all of the hair styles and makeup. Since I was the bride she asked to make sure it looked like I wanted. She cared about my opinions and did exactly what I wanted. She was amazing.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Betsy · Married on 02/09/2019

Super fast and amazing quality

Everything was absolutely wonderful. The ladies did a fabulous job and everyone looked gorgeous!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Maggie · Married on 11/21/2018

Mariah was fabulous. My daughter in law looked perfect as she walk down the aisle. Very impressed and I have plans to hire them again

Sent on 01/16/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Great job!

The ladies of Tenacious Glam were amazing! I let them know that I normally don’t put on any makeup or do anything with my hair. They listened and they were able to do my makeup so that I looked like me, just a bit more put together and flawless! My makeup and hair were styled so perfectly for my wedding, and so were my bridesmaids. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Ms. B --> Mrs. L

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

Crystal was fantastic! My girls and I loved her! She was so personable and knew her stuff. None of us wear make-up that often, so she made sure to educate us and make us all feel comfortable. The end result was so beautiful! All of my girls felt like a million bucks. It was a great added bonus that she was able to travel to us. She even brought her own elevated make-up chair!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 11/18/2016

Mariah is so sweet! She did such a wonderful job. My girls had a vision and she executed!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/30/2016

I highly recommend Tenacious Glam for your make-up and hair for your wedding. Tena and Jenn were wonderful. I actually went in for a pre-wedding evaluation and let me tell you it was wonderful. I had really no clue what I wanted for my wedding, but gave Tena and Jenn some ideas. By the time we were done talking and going over things I knew what I wanted.
    They did my wedding party's hair and make-up and the girls looked fabulous. They came out to where the wedding was, and took care of everything.
    I was very pleased with their prices and highly recommend them to all brides.
    I have actually decided to continue to go to them for my every day hair color and cut. The salon was very warm feeling and everyone makes you feel like your more than just a customer.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Tina was absolutely perfect! She was attentive to me and the entire bridal party. I was so thrilled with our hair and makeup. She was able to duplicate exactly what I wanted for our beach wedding. She is absolutely the best!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/04/2015

They offer full service salon service and also will travel to your venue. Their prices are reasonable and they have been very responsive to our request and questions. Wonderful experience both at the salon and on location for the wedding. They did hair, nails, makeup and even brought a massage table and gave the bride a massage before the hair and makeup. Could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Heather · Married on 03/29/2014

My hair and make-up was absolutely FLAWLESS!!! I also had mani/pedi, hair color with highlights and airbrushed tan done at the Cocoa, FL store. I wouldn't recommend ANY other business besides Tenacious! THANK YOU LADIES!!!! xoxo

Sent on 04/12/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2012

The ladies were extremely sweet and did an amazing job on everything hair and makeup!!!!!! I was just a bridesmaid but I look and feel wonderful!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Leesa · Married on 11/12/2011

The staff was very professional. They made me feel relaxed and at ease I would diffentely use them again .

Sent on 06/01/2012

Leesa · Married on 11/12/2011

Tina and her staff made me and my bridal party and my mother who never wears makeup look absolutely beautiful. Our appointments were all on time.They were very professional but still made you feel like family. I would and still recommend Tenacious Glam for any wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Cathi · Married on 10/10/2010

Brittany did my hair and make up for my wedding. I must say I was extremely pleased. She was very sweet and did an excellent job, I couldn't have been happier with the results. I thought I wanted to do a smokey eye and she suggested something a little lighter since I was having a daytime beach wedding. I am really glad I went with her advice because I loved it. It had such a warm feeling to it. I would highly recommend Brittany for hair and make up. Now anytime I need my hair done I always want to call her.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Tammy · Married on 10/11/2003

I was a Bridesmade in a wedding party and Tenacious Glam did all our hair and makeup, they came to the Cocoa Beach Country Club, they did great work. I would highly reccomend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Tammy · Married on 03/15/2003

I used Tenacious Glam for my Wedding back in 2003, Tina did my hair, make up, and nails, she was awesome. My wedding took place on a cruise ship in Port Canaveral, Tina boarded the ship and was able to provide on site services. Tina does wonderful work and I would highly reccomend her or any of her staff. I was also a bridesmaid in another wedding in 2004, again Tenacious Glam did the hair, makeup, nails, and air brush tans for the whole wedding party, they do wonderful work, everyone was very pleased. The products that are used lasted great through the whole event, my make up still looked great after crying, dancing, etc... I have used them for a high school reunion, and other important events, and i will continue to reccomend and use there services...

Sent on 06/08/2012