Ten Twenty Seven Films Reviews

9 | Silver Spring, MD

9 Reviews for Ten Twenty Seven Films

Laura · Married on 05/17/2019

Give them your money, it's worth it!

Ten Twenty Seven Films was easy to work with, and provided us with a flawlessly executed memory of our wedding that we will cherish forever. I actually wish I had gotten a more expensive package since they did such a beautiful job with the "Spotlight" version we requested.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Ten Twenty Seven Films's reply:

Many blessings to you and Derek, it was a blast to join the fun... you guys know how to party and made us feel right at home!

Robert · Married on 09/21/2018

Ten Twenty Seven Films knocked it out of the park!

Working with Ten Twenty Seven Films was one of the best decisions we ever made for our wedding. Andrew and Omar are super friendly and communicative, in addition to being extremely talented. From start to finish, they were so easy to work with and very attentive as to what moments were most important for them to capture. Their wedding video and the family interview session were both incredible and better than we could have imagined. Thank you Andrew and Omar for allowing us to relive our magical day over and over through the masterpiece you created!
    -Rob & Amanda

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ten Twenty Seven Films's reply:

Star couple right here. Stay awesome guys; your interview session was especially fun to create! Such wonderful family legacy! Thanks for having us along for the ride.

Ellen · Married on 11/18/2017

Ten Twenty Seven films did an amazing job capturing my wedding day. My husband and I were so impressed with Andrew and Omar and how professional they were. They were not only great videographers, but fun wedding guests too! They took the time to get to know our families and engage our guests the whole night. We have received so many compliments on how great our videographers were on the wedding day and how breathtaking our videos turned out. We received both the Instagram Edit and the 3-5 minute video following our wedding, and they were both beyond our expectations! The Instagram Edit was so much fun to share on social media and we have been showing our 3-5 minute video to family and friends, and they can't get enough. I'm so happy that we went with Ten Twenty Seven Films! Andrew and Omar listened to our vision and were open to our ideas, and in the end created our favorite memory from the wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Ten Twenty Seven Films's reply:

Hope you and Ryan are doing well! We're so glad we could capture such a special day... and congratulations on the new member of the family!

Najma · Married on 02/18/2017

We found out about Ten Twenty Films through a friend. I contacted Andrew on a very short notice and requested if him and his team could possibly shoot our wedding. They agreed but Andrew explained to me that due to the short notice and their busy schedule, we wouldn't have time to do the pre-photo shoot. They compromised with our budget and I loved their quality of work! Thank you Ten Twenty Films!'
    Najma &Marty Sikes

Sent on 02/17/2018

Ten Twenty Seven Films's reply:

Hey Naj & Marty! It was a real treat to join your festivities; I'm glad we had that last minute availability! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Katie · Married on 04/10/2016

Everyone here was wonderfully accommodating, especially Omar, Todd & Andrew. Our wedding had full coverage, a beautiful selection of photographs of the entire event and a lovely 5 minute video which all of the relatives loved. My grandmother even had a viewing party with it at her nursing home. Their prices were reasonable, everyone was professional and I'd highly recommend the entire staff.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Ten Twenty Seven Films's reply:

Katie! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. Your wedding was an absolute blast; one of our favorite experiences to date! Much love to the family!

Katie · Married on 03/12/2016

Andrew and his team did an amazing job at our wedding in 2016. My family and I were blown away by his video of our wedding. My husband was the really the only one to push for a video of our wedding and I am thankful he did because Andrew’s video has to be the best investment we made. My family loved the video too and tried to schedule him for my sister’s wedding but he was already booked. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Ten Twenty Seven Films's reply:

Thanks guys for inviting us down to sunny Savannah for such an incredible wedding experience. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you; stay awesome!!

David · Married on 03/12/2016

Ten Twenty Seven Films did an outstanding job of crafting a wedding video for us that was beyond anything we expected. Not only are you getting a documentation of the event, but they will creatively edit it together to make it so much more. We didn't end up with just any video, but they captured the sentimental moments that we wanted to remember for a lifetime. They cut to music as well, so it'll be like you're getting an artful music video chronically the most important day of your life.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Ten Twenty Seven Films's reply:

Really feeling the love. Thanks David to you and the entire wedding party for really making us feel like one of the family! Give us a shout anytime you're in the area and we'd love to take you out for some coffee. Best Wishes!

Don Hood · Married on 06/20/2015

Very professional

Omar and his crew went above and beyond for our wedding at the beach. Very professional and on time. They made our day that extra special. What a enjoyable company to conduct business with. Our wedding pictures came out beautiful. I would highly recommend this company for any event.

Sent on 07/31/2019