Ten Point Floral Design Reviews

14 | Winder, GA

14 Reviews for Ten Point Floral Design

14 Ten Point Floral Design Reviews

tyler · Married on 10/20/2018

She was accommodation and so helpful!

The flowers were beautiful and delivered right on time!

Mary R · Married on 10/20/2018

Best florist EVER!!

Enyver is the sweetest and easiest person to work with. She listened to my ideas and made them a reality! Her flowers were fresh, beautiful, and vibrant. I can’t say enough about this company. Best decision you will ever make!

Ten Point Floral Design 5

Jessica Z · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Flowers

The flowers that Enyver made was absolutely beautiful - from the bouquets for the bridesmaids to the boutonnieres, everything was gorgeous. I had a cross for the ceremony and Enyver also helped make greens for that and all the guests could not stop gushing over how beautiful it was. Half of the pictures from my wedding are all flowers because no one could stop commenting on how beautiful everything was.

Ten Point Floral Design 6
    Ten Point Floral Design 7
    Ten Point Floral Design 8

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2018

I couldn't have picked a better florist for my absolutely perfect wedding! Thank you so so so much for all your hard work! We were extremely pleased and would recommend this florist to anybody! :)

R · Married on 06/15/2018

I had my wedding in june and they did a wonderful job. I called them asking for help on how to do my flowers and I spoke with Enyver and gave her a rough idea of what I wanted and she told me "I got it covered just trust me, I will do my best". A few weeks before my wedding, she sent a picture of what she had created for my bouquet and my center pieces and needless to say I was very pleased! I recommend them to anyone that needs flowers for their wedding!!

• Y

Yenice · Married on 05/25/2018

She was amazing ! I can not believe how gorgeous everything turned out! She literally took all my visions and turned them into reality! I also told her to surprise me for my cakes and she really did ! She is literally so talented and she is so reasonable!! Thanks so much you did for me :)

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Ten Point Floral Design 9
    Ten Point Floral Design 10
    Ten Point Floral Design 11

Ten Point Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to make your day special!! you looked gorgeous :)

Brandy · Married on 05/19/2018

Enyver was my favorite vendor to work with! Her designs for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! She really was able to capture the look I was going for. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

Ten Point Floral Design 12

Gina · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing and artistic! Really captured the heart of brides desire and look for her wedding! Magical touch in every detail!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Ten Point Floral Design 17
    Ten Point Floral Design 18
    Ten Point Floral Design 19

Ten Point Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Gina, It was wonderful working with you and Bonnie. :)

Bonnie · Married on 11/11/2017

Enyver made all of my wedding dreams come true! Every flower that I listed I loved, she used and she put her creative touches on things to make them even more beautiful than I could ask for! She has a heart for what she does and is there to help whenever you need her. Truly a great person, as well as her staff of helpers!

Christi · Married on 02/03/2017

They did the flowers for a military gala. They were so unique, and of course gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2013

Ten Point Floral Design did a lovely job for me! I wanted arrangements that were simple, yet classy for an outdoor birthday event. Enyver put my vision into action quickly. The payment process was simple. She even delivered the arrangements the day of the event! I am so grateful that I found an outstanding floral designer. The service and product couldn't have been more perfect. I am looking forward to the next event!

Monica · Married on 02/28/2010

I would recommend Ten Point Floral design to anyone who want their events to look elegant and world-class. Being a part of a planning crew for an Indian wedding and meeting its expectations/ demands of family members is on another level of crazy. Enyver was truly a pleasure to work with. Knowing she was designing our event brought ease to my mind and she was able to fully capture our image and bring to life. If you want unique details, creativity, no additional thoughts, and an overall breathtaking event, Enyver is your girl. :)

alba · Married on 11/07/2009

it was a pleasure working with them. they are so professional and they made my day more special.