Ten Point Floral Design Reviews

39 Reviews for Ten Point Floral Design

• Clara

Clara Blackburn · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing and creative!

When I started looking for a florist I came across the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen on Instagram! I reached out immediately to Enyver and after speaking with her I knew she was going to be the perfect person to help make my day beautiful! It’s easy to allocate a large budget to flowers and Enyver did a fabulous job working with me to ensure my vision stayed within budget. On the day of my wedding she personally delivered my gorgeous bouquet to me while I was getting ready. I can’t tell you how many times people tell me how stunning my bouquet was! I had over 20 bridesmaids and their bouquets coordinated beautifully with mine. My bridal party pictures are seriously made by Enyver’s incredible flowers! I got married under a tree at Montalcue Winery and Enyver created a gorgeous garland that was draped through it’s branches. Inside at the reception were more beautiful rose garlands draped along tables, lots of florals on our cake table and romantic greenery placed on chandeliers. Enyver and her team thought of every last detail to help make my wedding perfect and I’m so glad I chose her! She is incredibly sweet, organized and easy to work with. So if you’re looking for a florist to make your day the most beautiful (seriously I still have guests raving about our flowers) then book Enyver now!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Bryn

Bryn · Married on 03/14/2020

Great to work with!

We did the bridal party bouquets with them and they turned out exactly how I wanted them. I sent her a few pictures and we had a conversation about my taste and she completely delivered! Very happy!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Haley Everson · Married on 03/11/2020

Flawless Florals

There aren't adequate words to describe how over the moon I am about Ten Point Floral Design and their services. The flowers were gorgeous and the arrangements stunning.They were designed and arranged for maximum impact in every area of our venue. Working with Ten Point was a dream and I would highly recommend them to absolutely anyone searching for top rate service, beautiful designs and flawless execution!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Appenzeller · Married on 02/29/2020

Peace of mind

Ten Point Floral Design went over my expectations. My daughter's party venue was transformed with a unique design I have never seen at a sweet 16th or quinceañera. All my guests love how everything in the venue was designed. I truly recommend it because you wont be disappointed at all.

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 12/07/2019

Phenomenal! Looking forward to the religious ceremony!

My husband and I had quick legal marriage and Enyver made our dinner very elegant and intimate. She will be doing our floral design for our religious ceremony and reception this year and I am super excited about it!! All I keep thinking about is the beautiful photos I will have from the fabulous designs she will make! I don’t know how she does it, but she just knows how to capture an idea and boom. Done. Expect another review from me in the future (December) with more pictures of all the greens and golds and candles and roses!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • W

Whitney Taylor · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing! I would recommend!!

I loved everything about our flowers! I sent multiple pictures and random ideas I had pictured in my mind and she put everything together beautifully!! Anytime I had a any questions she was there , I would definitely recommend Tenpoint and will be using them for future events!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Ten Point Floral Design's reply:

Aw! thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! it helps brides make a decision :) Thank you for trusting me to do your wedding flowers!
    Xoxo
    Eny
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2019

Stop looking and hire her already

Enyver was recommended to me by my coordinator and it was the best decision I’ve ever made. She was so patient with me through all of my emails and questions and any changes or edits I needed. One the day of the wedding my decorations and flowers were everything I wanted and more. I’m still getting compliments on how nice my arrangements were! Seriously, stop looking and hire enyver and her team already- they are AMAZING!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Ten Point Floral Design's reply:

Awwwww thank you so much Amanda! You were a pleasure to work with and the sweetest bride !!! Thank you for choosing us as your floral designer Xoxo 😘

Kaytlen Page · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Enyver was so quick to answer any questions that I had and she made my dream come true with my Florals! I loved everything about working with her! ❤️

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2019

Dream flowers + florist

OVER THE MOON thankful that I booked Enyver + her team to design + provide the florals for my wedding!! Every single detail was EXACTLY what I had hoped and asked for. Enyver was not only great at communicating, but incredibly flexible and accommodating. She + her team's work made our wedding absolutely stunning!! So much fun to work with and very professional. Cannot recommend a florist as highly as I'd recommend Ten Point! 11/10, dream flowers for a dream day!!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline Cripps · Married on 10/12/2019

An absolute dream!

Choosing to work with Envyer was the one of the greatest decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process. From the first time I reached out to her, she was so easy to get in contact with and responded to any email I sent within a matter of minutes. She listened to what I wanted and helped me to stay under budget. I was absolutely blown away by her professionalism and attention to detail! Some of my guests and vendors are still talking about how stunning of a job she did! HIRE HER! She will not disappoint you!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Ally Garrett · Married on 10/11/2019

Incredible!

With everything you have to coordinate for a wedding, it’s overwhelming to say the least.

Eny was SO easy to work with, and because I am no expert in florals, I really put all my trust in her to make my (vague) vision a reality. She did all of that and MORE!

Not only were the bouquets/boutonnières beautiful, every detail she touched looked so perfect and naturally gorgeous. I could not have described something so amazing.

Eny is quick to respond, kind, and so so talented. She made my special day easy and even more special. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Carrin Daniels · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding dreams come true with Ten Point floral!

Ten Point Floral truly made our wedding day come alive! Enyver and her team are truly remarkable! My bouquet alone was absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Erin · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing florist!

Enyver went above and beyond with the budget I gave her. Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Anna Pierce · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend.

Ten Point is beyond what I could have asked for in a floral designer! She listened to my vision, made suggestions, and made the final product far better than I could have even imagined. I'm a wedding photographer and have seen countless floral designers in my 10+ years of shooting, and I don't think anyone comes close to Ten Point!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • India

India · Married on 07/27/2019

The Most Flexible and Accomodating Florist Ever!

I can truly say that Enyver is something VERY special. The wedding vision I worked tirelessly on for an entire year was suddenly jolted at the last minute. We had only a couple of months to make adjustments. I was crushed. And to add an extra level of difficulty, we lived out of town from the venue we were getting married at. So not only could we no longer get married in our dream space at this venue, we had no way of travelling out of State to view the newly suggested alternative space at such short notice. Here is where Enyver stood out and raised the bar among the other vendors. Not only was she understanding of our poor situation and was willing to make any and all adjustments necessary without (financial) hassle, she immediately drove over to the venue and video chat me in on a walk through of the new space. She really helped me develop a new vision and pulled me out of my despair. I was renewed and excited all over again. She showed up more for me than my wedding planner did! And let me not leave out the fact that she is a floral genius! I gave her a general overview of my floral plans and she created a masterpiece of arrangements! My mom even raved about how Enyver really saved her tail on some last minute details in our reception space. Enyver is a beautiful, flexible and creative person. She always made me feel hopeful and I would swear we have known each other for years! I enjoyed every minute of working with her and wish we had more moments to share. Her energy is so amazing. If you decide to work with Ten Point Floral (and I highly recommend that you do), you will not be disappointed. Enyver is professional, very easy to get in contact with, and absolutely brilliant at what she does.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Ten Point Floral Design's reply:

WOW India! you are amazing with your kind words, you were really easy to work with so it's easy to do a great job! I am so happy that I was able to exceed your expectations and also your husbands and mom. I got lucky to get such a fashionable, cool couple you guys are! Wishing you an amazing marriage!!! xoxo Enyver AB
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 05/26/2019

A Floral dream come true!!!

Enyver was a fabulous addition to our wedding vendor team. She brought our tropical vision to life and exceeded expectations. She was very attentive from our initial consultation and understood the importance of flowers for our wedding. In addition to our bouquets and centerpieces, she created a hanging installation that was breathtaking!! The flowers and greenery were so fresh and beautiful that many of our guests thought they were fake. She is reasonably priced and her talent is unmatched. You will not regret working with her and we fully recommend her and her team!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Bianca Sinatra · Married on 05/11/2019

Vineyard Wedding

If you’re looking for a florist- pick Enyver! It was such a joy to work with her from beginning to end. Communication was always smooth and she was such a great sounding board for ideas. The day of the wedding Enyver and her team were professional and efficient and simply knocked it out of the park. It was a dream!
    Not only were we pleased with everything but our guests raved about the arrangements and details. The arbor she crafted for our ceremony was breathtaking and framed the stunning views perfectly! Everything she created was such a compliment to our venue. I’m so grateful to have worked with her. Thank you so much Enyver!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kaylin Slay · Married on 04/29/2019

Spring Wedding

So easy and fast to communicate with!! She hit my vision perfectly. I could not have asked for a better florist. I have received so many compliments on my flowers. I had many request, and she listened to them all. And also worked well with my budget!! So happy with everything!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Megan Penhaligon · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing Wedding Flowers

Beautfiul flowers! I couldn’t have asked for anything better for my wedding day! Very reasonably priced and you get a lot of flowers for the price. They did the exact design I was looking for. They responded and coordinated with me very quickly. Great company!

• Allyson

Allyson Brookshire · Married on 04/06/2019

The best experience

THE BEST floral company I could have ever picked! The owner, Enyver was soo easy to work with! She was literally the bomb.com, she listened to what I wanted and she added input when I asked! She even went as far as changing like everything the DAY BEFORE the wedding because I was a crazy bride and decided to change things. Everything was set up at the right time and set up perfect! I couldn't have chose a better florist to make my day what it was! She was so easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted! Don't think twice about Ten Point, its the best!!!!!!!!

Ten Point Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Allyson!!! and you weren't a crazy bride it was a pleasure working with you!!! Congratulations!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Florist

She did an incredible job on my bouquet and added amazing detail to my arch

• Jimena

Jimena Rogers · Married on 12/29/2018

Spectacular

She is amazing, her decor and design is stunning. I love her! So fun to work with and super professional

Sent on 01/08/2019

Emily · Married on 11/11/2018

Ten Point Floral

Enyver provided beautiful arrangements at a great price and within a pretty short timeline for my wedding. Can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Arrangements

I loved my wedding arrangements. They were wonderful.

Sent on 11/20/2018

tyler · Married on 10/20/2018

She was accommodation and so helpful!

The flowers were beautiful and delivered right on time!

Sent on 10/29/2018