Ten Point Floral Design Reviews

Ten Point Floral Design 6
Ten Point Floral Design 7
  • Helen

Helen · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Phenomenal! Looking forward to the religious ceremony!

My husband and I had quick legal marriage and Enyver made our dinner very elegant and intimate. She will be doing our floral design for our religious ceremony and reception this year and I am super excited about it!! All I keep thinking about is the beautiful photos I will have from the fabulous designs she will make! I don’t know how she does it, but she just knows how to capture an idea and boom. Done. Expect another review from me in the future (December) with more pictures of all the greens and golds and candles and roses!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Ten Point Floral Design 14
    Ten Point Floral Design 15
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 05/26/2019

A Floral dream come true!!!

Enyver was a fabulous addition to our wedding vendor team. She brought our tropical vision to life and exceeded expectations. She was very attentive from our initial consultation and understood the importance of flowers for our wedding. In addition to our bouquets and centerpieces, she created a hanging installation that was breathtaking!! The flowers and greenery were so fresh and beautiful that many of our guests thought they were fake. She is reasonably priced and her talent is unmatched. You will not regret working with her and we fully recommend her and her team!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Bianca Sinatra · Married on 05/11/2019

Vineyard Wedding

If you’re looking for a florist- pick Enyver! It was such a joy to work with her from beginning to end. Communication was always smooth and she was such a great sounding board for ideas. The day of the wedding Enyver and her team were professional and efficient and simply knocked it out of the park. It was a dream!
    Not only were we pleased with everything but our guests raved about the arrangements and details. The arbor she crafted for our ceremony was breathtaking and framed the stunning views perfectly! Everything she created was such a compliment to our venue. I’m so grateful to have worked with her. Thank you so much Enyver!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kaylin Slay · Married on 04/29/2019

Spring Wedding

So easy and fast to communicate with!! She hit my vision perfectly. I could not have asked for a better florist. I have received so many compliments on my flowers. I had many request, and she listened to them all. And also worked well with my budget!! So happy with everything!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Ten Point Floral Design 16

Megan Penhaligon · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing Wedding Flowers

Beautfiul flowers! I couldn’t have asked for anything better for my wedding day! Very reasonably priced and you get a lot of flowers for the price. They did the exact design I was looking for. They responded and coordinated with me very quickly. Great company!

Ten Point Floral Design 17
    Ten Point Floral Design 18
  • Allyson

Allyson Brookshire · Married on 04/06/2019

The best experience

THE BEST floral company I could have ever picked! The owner, Enyver was soo easy to work with! She was literally the bomb.com, she listened to what I wanted and she added input when I asked! She even went as far as changing like everything the DAY BEFORE the wedding because I was a crazy bride and decided to change things. Everything was set up at the right time and set up perfect! I couldn't have chose a better florist to make my day what it was! She was so easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted! Don't think twice about Ten Point, its the best!!!!!!!!

Ten Point Floral Design 19
    Ten Point Floral Design 24
    Ten Point Floral Design 25
    Ten Point Floral Design 26

Ten Point Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Allyson!!! and you weren't a crazy bride it was a pleasure working with you!!! Congratulations!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Florist

She did an incredible job on my bouquet and added amazing detail to my arch

• Jimena

Jimena Rogers · Married on 12/29/2018

Spectacular

She is amazing, her decor and design is stunning. I love her! So fun to work with and super professional

Sent on 01/08/2019

Emily · Married on 11/11/2018

Ten Point Floral

Enyver provided beautiful arrangements at a great price and within a pretty short timeline for my wedding. Can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Arrangements

I loved my wedding arrangements. They were wonderful.

Sent on 11/20/2018

tyler · Married on 10/20/2018

She was accommodation and so helpful!

The flowers were beautiful and delivered right on time!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Mary R · Married on 10/20/2018

Best florist EVER!!

Enyver is the sweetest and easiest person to work with. She listened to my ideas and made them a reality! Her flowers were fresh, beautiful, and vibrant. I can’t say enough about this company. Best decision you will ever make!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Ten Point Floral Design 27

Jessica Z · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Flowers

The flowers that Enyver made was absolutely beautiful - from the bouquets for the bridesmaids to the boutonnieres, everything was gorgeous. I had a cross for the ceremony and Enyver also helped make greens for that and all the guests could not stop gushing over how beautiful it was. Half of the pictures from my wedding are all flowers because no one could stop commenting on how beautiful everything was.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Ten Point Floral Design 28
    Ten Point Floral Design 29
    Ten Point Floral Design 30

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2018

I couldn't have picked a better florist for my absolutely perfect wedding! Thank you so so so much for all your hard work! We were extremely pleased and would recommend this florist to anybody! :)

Sent on 10/14/2018

Mary · Married on 08/31/2018

"The flowers are here!" rang through the house and we hurried to the kitchen to see. I rounded the corner, saw them for the first time, and immediately drew tears. Sweet Enyver, my florist, well, she just didn't know what to do! My MOH exclaimed - "Oh, that means she's happy!" Never did I imagine that she would be able to create the flowers I've always pictured in my dreams. Now, of course I knew she was masterful; I had seen so many of her creations. But nothing compared to the moment I saw what she had used her amazing artistry and talents to create for me. You see, she has this way of just being "in tune" with what you want.

And then - she went to my venue and helped our baker create probably the most beautiful wedding cake ever created. (I may be biased.) Oh, and just two days before my wedding when my Aunt and Uncle were unexpectedly able to make the long journey to my wedding, Enyver was able to come to the rescue and create a boutonniere and corsage for them. I was so thankful for her doing that!

So, if you're looking for a florist that is trustworthy, reliable, imaginative, understanding, professional, and more of an artist than any florist you'll ever investigate, you simply must get in touch with Enyver. She is not just a florist; she's an artist that learns what you want and will make you proud.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Ten Point Floral Design 31
    Ten Point Floral Design 32
    Ten Point Floral Design 33
    Ten Point Floral Design 34

R · Married on 06/15/2018

I had my wedding in june and they did a wonderful job. I called them asking for help on how to do my flowers and I spoke with Enyver and gave her a rough idea of what I wanted and she told me "I got it covered just trust me, I will do my best". A few weeks before my wedding, she sent a picture of what she had created for my bouquet and my center pieces and needless to say I was very pleased! I recommend them to anyone that needs flowers for their wedding!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Y

Yenice · Married on 05/25/2018

She was amazing ! I can not believe how gorgeous everything turned out! She literally took all my visions and turned them into reality! I also told her to surprise me for my cakes and she really did ! She is literally so talented and she is so reasonable!! Thanks so much you did for me :)

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Ten Point Floral Design 35
    Ten Point Floral Design 36
    Ten Point Floral Design 37

Ten Point Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to make your day special!! you looked gorgeous :)

Brandy · Married on 05/19/2018

Enyver was my favorite vendor to work with! Her designs for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! She really was able to capture the look I was going for. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Ten Point Floral Design 38

Gina · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing and artistic! Really captured the heart of brides desire and look for her wedding! Magical touch in every detail!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Ten Point Floral Design 43
    Ten Point Floral Design 44
    Ten Point Floral Design 45

Ten Point Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Gina, It was wonderful working with you and Bonnie. :)

Bonnie · Married on 11/11/2017

Enyver made all of my wedding dreams come true! Every flower that I listed I loved, she used and she put her creative touches on things to make them even more beautiful than I could ask for! She has a heart for what she does and is there to help whenever you need her. Truly a great person, as well as her staff of helpers!

Christi · Married on 02/03/2017

They did the flowers for a military gala. They were so unique, and of course gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2013

Ten Point Floral Design did a lovely job for me! I wanted arrangements that were simple, yet classy for an outdoor birthday event. Enyver put my vision into action quickly. The payment process was simple. She even delivered the arrangements the day of the event! I am so grateful that I found an outstanding floral designer. The service and product couldn't have been more perfect. I am looking forward to the next event!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Monica · Married on 02/28/2010

I would recommend Ten Point Floral design to anyone who want their events to look elegant and world-class. Being a part of a planning crew for an Indian wedding and meeting its expectations/ demands of family members is on another level of crazy. Enyver was truly a pleasure to work with. Knowing she was designing our event brought ease to my mind and she was able to fully capture our image and bring to life. If you want unique details, creativity, no additional thoughts, and an overall breathtaking event, Enyver is your girl. :)

alba · Married on 11/07/2009

it was a pleasure working with them. they are so professional and they made my day more special.