Tempoe Entertainment Dj's Reviews

Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 5
Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 6
Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 7

Janel · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Ryan aka DJ Tempoe is amazing! Ryan was the DJ at my wedding reception and did an outstanding job! He was very professional and always easy to get a hold of.

He got everyone up and dancing the whole time. Our dance floor was never empty! He was very observant as to what people liked and didn't like and played songs accordingly. We had a very diverse crowd and he was able to keep everyone happy from young to old. He is an expert at what he does and a true professional.

I got so many compliments from our guests about the DJ! We got his music video package and everyone loved that as well! He had very reasonable prices, so book him while you can!

If I ever need a DJ again... I'm calling DJ Tempoe!

David Hagopian · Married on 11/25/2018

Total Class Act

Ryan Girgis with DJTempoe.com is a total class act. He didn't try to be the star of the show but let our daughter (bride) and son-in-law (groom) be the stars. Great play list. Super professional. We highly recommend him!

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

I cannot thank Tempoe Entertainment DJs enough for providing us with such an amazing service. I was referred to Ryan after our first DJ had cancelled on us just 2 weeks before our wedding, which was on July 27, 2018, and I am so glad he was able to help. Our guests had nothing but good words to say about Ryan and his energy he brought to the dance floor. He was there on time and everything went so smoothly, I didn't have to worry about anything. If you are looking for a DJ to keep your guests dancing I would recommend using Tempoe in a heartbeat.

• Shabrayia

Shabrayia · Married on 10/07/2018

One of the best decisions I've ever made

Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment was the shiny silver lining in wedding planning. Ryan has been amazing since the day we met him. Helpful, Honest, sweet, organized, professional, and so so well priced. Choosing Ryan was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He truly took care of us and the day of was seamless. People were on the dance floor all night! There are so many things that you don't think of when planning a wedding, and this is why we hire professionals. Ryan you made everything perfect, thank you so much!

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

Ryan with Tempoe Entertainment is an amazing DJ! He is organized, responsive to emails and calls and also very easy to set up meetings with. He has a very personable and down to earth personality which works so well over the mic as a DJ! I heard so many people from our wedding from guests, to our wedding coordinator to our parents and bridal party say how much our DJ was on it and kept the party upbeat and moving smoothly. Ryan truly kept the party going all night and on top of that played great songs for all age groups from our grandparents time to our time and newer stuff too! He was also very flexible when we had a little snafu in the schedule and again kept our guests and us happy by keeping the party going all night! He did all of this with a smile on his face!! Thank you Ryan for making our night so memorable and fun!

Bernadette Torres · Married on 09/23/2018

Best dj, ever!

Where do I even start? You know how people say, you get what you pay for? This is definitely not the case. YOU GET MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! I couldn't have been any more pleased with Ryan's services. He was the DJ for my wedding back in September (9/23 to be exact). From the moment my guests walked in, Ryan had every song I requested and the vibes were perfect. The way he transitioned to the next genre was amazing. It went so smoothly and perfectly -- he knew exactly what he was doing. We met up with Ryan twice and each time he ensured that my needs would be met and got every detail possible. In addition, I did a taualuga during the reception time and it was perfect! Ryan respected my culture and went into it so smoothly. Thank you, Ryan!! You made our wedding magical and we would recommend you to every couple we know getting married.

-The Edwards Family

Davin · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful DJ that will go above and beyond to meet your needs!

Ryan was very pleasant to work with due to his responsiveness, attention to detail, and took care of entertaining all of our guests along with going above and beyond about making sure everything went as scheduled. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Hung · Married on 09/08/2018

Top Notch!

We're so lucky for having booked with Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment. Ryan was great to work with, a nice guy, reliable, responsive to all our inquiries, very well organized, and the list goes on from there. We booked our DJ services, as well as our photo booth with Tempoe Entertainment and in our opinion, we got such a fantastic deal! The level and quality of service we received from Ryan were top notch. We had an issue with one of our microphones/sound system on the day of the wedding, and Ryan came prepared with an extra that he was more than happy to provide. If you want a quality DJ who cares and will go above and beyond, then my wife and I highly recommend Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment!

Michael · Married on 09/02/2018

I understand why Ryan (DJ Tempoe) has all positive reviews. We used Ryan's photobooth services for our wedding, and he and his team did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend Ryan and his services for your next wedding. He was easy communicate with, and very professional in making sure all our questions were answered and having everything completed as agreed upon. His photobooth team leader, Chris, did an amazing job with setting up and capturing photos for all the guests that partook in it. The open-air photobooth was perfect. We are happy with our whole experience with Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment, we will highly recommend to friends and family!

Richard · Married on 09/02/2018

DJ Tempoe provided up lighting and photo booth services for our wedding in the Sacramento Sept. 2nd. Everything was amazing, DJ Tempoe was helpful and friendly. The Photo Booth was fun, our guests had a blast wearing different costumes . DJ Tempoe provided great service, he definitely takes pride in what he does. Thanks for making our wedding great DJ Tempoe!

Libby · Married on 08/25/2018

From the moment we meet Ryan he was so helpful and professional! After our initial meeting we knew we wanted to hire Ryan for our special day! Up till the day of our wedding he made sure we were doing okay and that he had everything ready for us! I would definitely recommend Tempoe Entertainment!

Tempoe entertainment also has a photo booth that our guest absolutely loved! It was overall 10 out of 10!!

• JassHenry

JassHenry · Married on 08/24/2018

DJ Tempoe!

We had the pleasure of having Ryan/DJ Tempoe provide our music for our wedding! He was very professional, organized, and everything went off without a hitch. He even remembered our "last song" request that we even forgot ourselves! (Don't blame us...planning a wedding was hard, and that was a long day for both of us!) He did a great balance of playing our requests and similar songs, plus playing the right songs to get the crowd back and dancing again! It was a great night, thank you for helping us on our wonderful day!

Bonnie Velasquez · Married on 08/19/2018

Fast easy and efficient

Very professional and high-quality service. Very pleased with their work amd everyone stayed what a great DJ I had.

Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 8
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 9
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 10

Heather · Married on 07/22/2018

DJ Mike F did a fanatastic job with our wedding. He did a great job transitioning the music and setup from the ceremony to the reception. We told him what type of music we wanted and he delivered. We received many compliments on the music, and we would not hesitate to refer him.

We also had a good experience with Ryan G. with setting up our contract and connecting us with Mike.

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

Ryan was so great to have as our DJ. First of all he was very helpful and took time to go over his services thoroughly before we booked with him. We ended up using his DJ services, photo booth and uplighting. The uplighting is such a great way to transform a venue and the pricing was definitely affordable. We had a friend that played the guitar during the cocktail hour and Ryan worked with him to make sure that he had audio equipment and transitioned in between breaks. We gave Ryan a few must play songs during the dancing portion of the night, but otherwise, he did a great job reading the crowd and played music accordingly. We got a lot of comments about the great music selection! Highly recommend going with DJ Tempoe!

Abe Sanchez · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ TEMPOE knocked it out of the park!

Ryan was very responsive and attentive to all our needs and requests from the very first inquiry, to the end of our wedding reception. As an MC, Ryan did a fantastic job and as a DJ, he kept the dance floor going, not once was the dance floor empty. He was very attentive to the vibe of the crowd and didn't stick to a set playlist which was great! We also used his photo booth service which was one of our guests favorite treats of the event.
    I highly recommend DJ Tempoe for any DJ services you may need. Definitively worth it!!!

Erzi · Married on 06/19/2018

Ryan did such an amazing job! I was at another friends wedding two years ago and I remember having such a great time with my then fiance. I just got married this year in June at Tenaya Lodge in Yosemite and hired him as our DJ. Ryan was on point and stuck with the timeline of the events. He set the mood with uplighting, our personal monogram, and photobooth. It was such a hit. Everyone had a great time. He was also very accommodating when my sister overseas sent a video message and it was a last minute surprise. I can't believe they pulled it off. The whole time I kept it together, even during the exchange of vows with my husband, but when I watched the surprise video message, I was in tears! It was such a memorable event. He also got the party started, from our elderly guest to young children, everyone was on the dance floor until the end of the evening! The music he played was classy during dinnertime and a plethora of feet stomping, arms flailing dance music. It was such a pleasure to work with Ryan and he is always available to discuss every detail of the event. I really couldn't not thank him enough for a memorable night!

Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 11
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 16
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 17
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 18

Christine Lang · Married on 05/20/2018

Amazing DJ and Photo Booth Services!

Ryan was AMAZING!! He was very reliable, responsive, and on time. We booked him to DJ at our wedding along with his Photo Booth services. Both worked out great. Ryan is very detail oriented and organized. Music is really important to make a party fun and Ryan really went above and beyond our expectations. I really wanted my photo booth strips design to match the theme of my wedding and even with all the back-and-forth emails, Ryan was so patient with me and came up with the perfect design! I am 100% pleased with the services that were provided to make my wedding exceptional. I would definitely recommend Ryan for any event!

• User7265954 · Recently married

Ryan was truly amazing to work with and we really enjoyed having him as our DJ. He responded to emails quickly and was very flexible with some last minute adjustments we made. Our guests danced the night away and had a wonderful time. We also got a photobooth with Ryan and the setup and quality of pictures was great. We are very happy we went with Tempoe Entertainment DJ's and recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding. Thank you Ryan!!!

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2018

Ryan and his crew were amazing! My now husband and I asked Ryan to DJ at our wedding including a photo booth. I was surprised to see almost everyone dancing the whole night! All of our guests had such a great time and had a lot of fun with the photo booth. Ryan and his team were very quick to respond to questions or concerns I had and they made the day go smoothly. I will definitely refer Tempoe Entertainments to family members and friends. Thank you so much again! You really helped make our day so special!

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2018

DJ Ryan is so professional and easy to work with!

Abraham · Married on 04/07/2018

Ryan is incredibly nice and helpful, and I highly recommend him. Honestly, I expected a DJ to be more douchey but Ryan was anything but that. Did a good job, the attendees loved him, and I am so happy we went with him. He's a definitely a good pick if you're looking for a DJ for your wedding.

Also, he went above and beyond to provide extra AV support beyond the package we purchased - lots of miscellaneous cables and musical equipment and extra mics - Ryan was very professional and helped us out by throwing in a lot of extras that we needed for our banquet that he could have charged us for. Ryan is the guy you want!

Shana · Married on 03/16/2018

Ryan was absolutely AMAZING. Our wedding was so much fun because of him. He knew what music to play to get everyone dancing. It was truly a pleasure to work with him. As everyone knows, wedding planning can be hectic but Ryan was very easy to work with and very helpful. He was very easy to communicate with and always quick to respond. The services he provided were excellent and at a reasonable price. Ryan provided an assistant to play music for our ceremony (which was at a different location) while he set up for the reception. In addition, he also provided his photo booth services. On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly. Ryan's professionalism and quality of service was above and beyond. We could not have asked for a better DJ/MC.

In regards to the photo booth services, he had SO many design choices for the photo booth strips and they were also customizable. He also had lots of choices for the background and props. The pictures were really good quality. At the end of the night we were provided with a USB with all the photo booth pictures from our wedding night which we loved looking through.

Overall, my husband and I were so happy with Ryan and would definitely hire him again for another event. We highly recommend him to everyone. He is the best!

Anthony · Married on 03/10/2018

Ryan and his group were an easy decision for us and we are so glad we chose them for our wedding! They have everything you need all at a reasonable price!