Tempoe Entertainment Dj's Reviews

Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 5
Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 6
Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 7

Janel · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Ryan aka DJ Tempoe is amazing! Ryan was the DJ at my wedding reception and did an outstanding job! He was very professional and always easy to get a hold of.

He got everyone up and dancing the whole time. Our dance floor was never empty! He was very observant as to what people liked and didn't like and played songs accordingly. We had a very diverse crowd and he was able to keep everyone happy from young to old. He is an expert at what he does and a true professional.

I got so many compliments from our guests about the DJ! We got his music video package and everyone loved that as well! He had very reasonable prices, so book him while you can!

If I ever need a DJ again... I'm calling DJ Tempoe!

Kaori Fukuzato · Married on 03/09/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!

We hired DJ Tempo for DJ, MC, photo booth, and the Gobo-Monogram services for our wedding last weekend. Ryan was professional, friendly, and very organized. It was very easy to communicate with him.

I was a bit worried because our wedding was a mix of Hispanic and Asian people, and I was not sure if the music selection would be appropriate for all our guest.

Ryan made it super easy, and provided me with a list of different music selections and I was able to pick from his selection the type of music I wanted to be played. I listed both English, Spanish, and American singers of all genres and everyone complimented us on the music.

The dance floor was full and everyone was dancing. Our Gobo-Monogram was amazing, and the photo booth was perfect. I am so happy that I found DJ Tempoe (Ryan and team) on Yelp, highly recommend their services as they are all very professional and friendly.

• Charles

Charles Springer · Married on 03/07/2019

LEAPS AND BOUNDS above expectations

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! Ryan is a very patient and accommodating presence in a potentially stressful time. He worked with us throughout the planning process and even in some last minute pinches. The day-of, Ryan handled adjustments on the fly and even though being the bride and groom with a million things on our mind, we noticed is agility. We truly appreciated his professionalism and flexibility. We went with DJ services and a bilingual (Spanish) MC, Araceli. The two worked together flawlessly. Ryan even worked with our photographers and videographers to ensure cohesiveness. The price was unbelievable in comparison. We thought it was too good to be true. It shows Ryan is passionate about his craft and helping people to have the best time possible. Thank you Ryan for the amazing service!!!!

Candice · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Experience

I need to start off with thanking Ryan. I was extremely nervous and stressed out the day of our wedding. Not only did he do an amazing job and played the best music, he also helped me throughout the entire day. From the set up to helping me choose last minute songs to play. Aside from highly recommending him I am making my family hire him for future events. The photo booth was everyones favorite. Thank you Ryan you guys are amazing. Our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing without your help.

Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 8

Serena Chen · Married on 02/02/2019

So glad we went with Ryan!

Ryan DJ’d and MC’d our wedding about a month ago and we also rented a photo booth through him and I’m so glad we decided to go with him! He was friendly, professional, on time, and always responded in a timely manner anytime we reached out to him.

I’m not gonna lie I was a little worried about how someone who is essentially a stranger was gonna MC our wedding, but he did amazing and the whole night went smoothly.

Everyone loved the photobooth and I loved how the pictures turned out. He also gives you a little disc looking thing with all the pictures on it.

Fun fact: My husband’s cousin said we should’ve went with the DJ they had at their wedding when we said we were struggling with figuring out who to hire for the wedding, so we just searched and found someone (Ryan) on Yelp and it ended up that his cousin had hired Ryan as well!

Highly recommend!

Kevin Kirkpatrick · Married on 01/20/2019

Your DJ/photo booth prayers have been answered

My now wife and I met with DJ Johnny and Ryan to discuss the possibility of them DJing our wedding. We met them in their office and they had a little PowerPoint presentation, looking to win our business. Honestly, we were sold instantly. Someone actively wanted us to choose them, as opposed to just waiting to be chosen.

We got DJ Johnny as the DJ for our reception and added the photo booth package. Our guests raved about both and we already provided their contact info to a friend getting married later in the year.

They are consummate professionals in every way. You’ll feel special and heeded in every inquiry. They even gave us a flash drive after of the fact full of all the pics our guests took with the photo booth.

If you’re looking for DJ services, a photo booth or both, this is absolutely the place to go. If I was ever in need again, there’s no question where I’d turn.

Kristina · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Wedding

Thank goodness for this DJ company!
    Our DJ Johnny was incredibly fun and sweet, kept our night going without skipping a beat. He was so easy to work with and really understood our goofy personalities. Thank you DJ Tempoe for pairing us up! He really can read a couple - truly talented crew!
    Also, we were able to get a great deal with our photo booth as well. A plus!

Gloria · Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding DJ Review

Ryan is such a helpful and accommodating DJ! He played all the songs from a list I provided him and practiced and really perfected the pronunciations of our friends and family members (even though the names were difficult). During our reception dance, he got everyone to start dancing and was just very energetic and full of life! When we met with him to discuss details, he was very patient in going through everything and was always available to answer any questions we had. DJ Ryan is amazing and I definitely recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

David Hagopian · Married on 11/25/2018

Total Class Act

Ryan Girgis with DJTempoe.com is a total class act. He didn't try to be the star of the show but let our daughter (bride) and son-in-law (groom) be the stars. Great play list. Super professional. We highly recommend him!

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

I cannot thank Tempoe Entertainment DJs enough for providing us with such an amazing service. I was referred to Ryan after our first DJ had cancelled on us just 2 weeks before our wedding, which was on July 27, 2018, and I am so glad he was able to help. Our guests had nothing but good words to say about Ryan and his energy he brought to the dance floor. He was there on time and everything went so smoothly, I didn't have to worry about anything. If you are looking for a DJ to keep your guests dancing I would recommend using Tempoe in a heartbeat.

• Shabrayia

Shabrayia · Married on 10/07/2018

One of the best decisions I've ever made

Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment was the shiny silver lining in wedding planning. Ryan has been amazing since the day we met him. Helpful, Honest, sweet, organized, professional, and so so well priced. Choosing Ryan was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He truly took care of us and the day of was seamless. People were on the dance floor all night! There are so many things that you don't think of when planning a wedding, and this is why we hire professionals. Ryan you made everything perfect, thank you so much!

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

Ryan with Tempoe Entertainment is an amazing DJ! He is organized, responsive to emails and calls and also very easy to set up meetings with. He has a very personable and down to earth personality which works so well over the mic as a DJ! I heard so many people from our wedding from guests, to our wedding coordinator to our parents and bridal party say how much our DJ was on it and kept the party upbeat and moving smoothly. Ryan truly kept the party going all night and on top of that played great songs for all age groups from our grandparents time to our time and newer stuff too! He was also very flexible when we had a little snafu in the schedule and again kept our guests and us happy by keeping the party going all night! He did all of this with a smile on his face!! Thank you Ryan for making our night so memorable and fun!

Bernadette Torres · Married on 09/23/2018

Best dj, ever!

Where do I even start? You know how people say, you get what you pay for? This is definitely not the case. YOU GET MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! I couldn't have been any more pleased with Ryan's services. He was the DJ for my wedding back in September (9/23 to be exact). From the moment my guests walked in, Ryan had every song I requested and the vibes were perfect. The way he transitioned to the next genre was amazing. It went so smoothly and perfectly -- he knew exactly what he was doing. We met up with Ryan twice and each time he ensured that my needs would be met and got every detail possible. In addition, I did a taualuga during the reception time and it was perfect! Ryan respected my culture and went into it so smoothly. Thank you, Ryan!! You made our wedding magical and we would recommend you to every couple we know getting married.

-The Edwards Family

Davin · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful DJ that will go above and beyond to meet your needs!

Ryan was very pleasant to work with due to his responsiveness, attention to detail, and took care of entertaining all of our guests along with going above and beyond about making sure everything went as scheduled. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Hung · Married on 09/08/2018

Top Notch!

We're so lucky for having booked with Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment. Ryan was great to work with, a nice guy, reliable, responsive to all our inquiries, very well organized, and the list goes on from there. We booked our DJ services, as well as our photo booth with Tempoe Entertainment and in our opinion, we got such a fantastic deal! The level and quality of service we received from Ryan were top notch. We had an issue with one of our microphones/sound system on the day of the wedding, and Ryan came prepared with an extra that he was more than happy to provide. If you want a quality DJ who cares and will go above and beyond, then my wife and I highly recommend Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment!

Michael · Married on 09/02/2018

I understand why Ryan (DJ Tempoe) has all positive reviews. We used Ryan's photobooth services for our wedding, and he and his team did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend Ryan and his services for your next wedding. He was easy communicate with, and very professional in making sure all our questions were answered and having everything completed as agreed upon. His photobooth team leader, Chris, did an amazing job with setting up and capturing photos for all the guests that partook in it. The open-air photobooth was perfect. We are happy with our whole experience with Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment, we will highly recommend to friends and family!

Richard · Married on 09/02/2018

DJ Tempoe provided up lighting and photo booth services for our wedding in the Sacramento Sept. 2nd. Everything was amazing, DJ Tempoe was helpful and friendly. The Photo Booth was fun, our guests had a blast wearing different costumes . DJ Tempoe provided great service, he definitely takes pride in what he does. Thanks for making our wedding great DJ Tempoe!

Libby · Married on 08/25/2018

From the moment we meet Ryan he was so helpful and professional! After our initial meeting we knew we wanted to hire Ryan for our special day! Up till the day of our wedding he made sure we were doing okay and that he had everything ready for us! I would definitely recommend Tempoe Entertainment!

Tempoe entertainment also has a photo booth that our guest absolutely loved! It was overall 10 out of 10!!

• JassHenry

JassHenry · Married on 08/24/2018

DJ Tempoe!

We had the pleasure of having Ryan/DJ Tempoe provide our music for our wedding! He was very professional, organized, and everything went off without a hitch. He even remembered our "last song" request that we even forgot ourselves! (Don't blame us...planning a wedding was hard, and that was a long day for both of us!) He did a great balance of playing our requests and similar songs, plus playing the right songs to get the crowd back and dancing again! It was a great night, thank you for helping us on our wonderful day!

Bonnie Velasquez · Married on 08/19/2018

Fast easy and efficient

Very professional and high-quality service. Very pleased with their work amd everyone stayed what a great DJ I had.

Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 9
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 10
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 11

Cande · Married on 08/03/2018

Phenomenal DJ

I had the privilege to have Dj Tempoe Entertainment at my sisters wedding. Ryan was easy to work with. He’s responsive, professional and fun. Hire him if you want the best of the best. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely be using him again for future events and celebrations.:)

Heather · Married on 07/22/2018

DJ Mike F did a fanatastic job with our wedding. He did a great job transitioning the music and setup from the ceremony to the reception. We told him what type of music we wanted and he delivered. We received many compliments on the music, and we would not hesitate to refer him.

We also had a good experience with Ryan G. with setting up our contract and connecting us with Mike.

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

Ryan was so great to have as our DJ. First of all he was very helpful and took time to go over his services thoroughly before we booked with him. We ended up using his DJ services, photo booth and uplighting. The uplighting is such a great way to transform a venue and the pricing was definitely affordable. We had a friend that played the guitar during the cocktail hour and Ryan worked with him to make sure that he had audio equipment and transitioned in between breaks. We gave Ryan a few must play songs during the dancing portion of the night, but otherwise, he did a great job reading the crowd and played music accordingly. We got a lot of comments about the great music selection! Highly recommend going with DJ Tempoe!

Abe Sanchez · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ TEMPOE knocked it out of the park!

Ryan was very responsive and attentive to all our needs and requests from the very first inquiry, to the end of our wedding reception. As an MC, Ryan did a fantastic job and as a DJ, he kept the dance floor going, not once was the dance floor empty. He was very attentive to the vibe of the crowd and didn't stick to a set playlist which was great! We also used his photo booth service which was one of our guests favorite treats of the event.
    I highly recommend DJ Tempoe for any DJ services you may need. Definitively worth it!!!