Tempoe Entertainment Dj's Reviews

Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 6
Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 7

Jackie Winkler · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Best experience ever!

Johnny is super communicative and organized and we couldn't have picked a better MC for the night. He played great music and kept the mood and energy up the whole time. Couldn't recommend him/them more!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

David Leyzerovsky · Married on 08/18/2019

The best choice!

Working with Ryan, the owner of Tempoe as well as our wedding DJ, was such a pleasure! He was so professional from start to finish and took as many calls/faetimes with us as we wanted leading up to the wedding. We got married at The Garland Hotel, all outdoors, and he had no problem patching into the hotel's sound system- the music sounded incredible! He provided a microphone for our ceremony, a harpist for our ceremony (see reviews for Hee Jin Yoon, she was great!), and a photobooth with unlimited custom prints. Ryan took all of our requests and really followed our google doc of songs to play and songs not to play. I was very overwhelmed at my wedding and don't remember every detail, but I do remember moments of hearing my favorite songs during cocktail hour, dinner, and reception that calmed my nerves. Ryan acted as a great MC, telling everyone where to go, when things were happening, etc. And his photobooth attendant was also great! We initially sought Tempoe Entertainment out because of their fair pricing and professionalism, but we would definitely pay more just to use them again. All of our friends were dancing the whole night and we received so many compliments on the music selection!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 8
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 9
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 10
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 11
  • Zach

Zach Freeman · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Experience

So glad we picked them to work our party!! Nothing but great music all night long, and they were extremely friendly and affordable as well. They were punctual, and professional, and rocked it all night long! Don't need to think twice about these guys, book em!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Michael Flores · Married on 05/26/2019

Hit the nail on the head

Johnny (Aftershock) Mancilla with Tempoe Entertainment is the guy you want keeping the beat at your event. He was our DJ at our wedding in May, 2019 and every guest was dancing so much, we had to ask him to stay longer. Easy to work with and great value!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Janel · Married on 05/11/2019

Ryan aka DJ Tempoe is amazing! Ryan was the DJ at my wedding reception and did an outstanding job! He was very professional and always easy to get a hold of.

He got everyone up and dancing the whole time. Our dance floor was never empty! He was very observant as to what people liked and didn't like and played songs accordingly. We had a very diverse crowd and he was able to keep everyone happy from young to old. He is an expert at what he does and a true professional.

I got so many compliments from our guests about the DJ! We got his music video package and everyone loved that as well! He had very reasonable prices, so book him while you can!

If I ever need a DJ again... I'm calling DJ Tempoe!

Sent on 01/31/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Gutierrez · Married on 05/11/2019

TL;DR: My guests were on the dance floor all night long and stayed until the music stopped! JUST BOOK HIM!

We had DJ Johnnie for our wedding. My husband likes more 80s music, I like R&B. None of that works for weddings. We asked the DJ to just do what he does and keep the party going. I have a family that doesn't really dance, we both work at professional jobs so we didn't think any of them would dance....when I say everyone was on the dance floor ALL NIGHT, I mean...literally ALL NIGHT LONG! People I haven't seen dancing in years were on the dance floor. It was amazing. He killed it! To this day people tell me it was one of the most fun weddings they've been to and I credit the DJ. Seriously, thank you for making my wedding a hit.

As for other details, communication was on point. Got back to me super quick which is so nice considering you're juggling a ton of vendors. They offer a ton of advice but my best advice is to just let him do his thing. I had a couple of "no play" songs like "step" songs and he did state that if enough people ask him for it, he would play it. Wouldn't you know, a step song came on and the crowd went wild. Although I wasn't partial to that song, it did make my heart happy seeing everyone dance to it and having the best time! If I had to do it again, he is the first person I would book! JUST BOOK HIM ALREADY!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Disilvestro · Married on 04/05/2019

So flexible and a pleasure to work with!

He never took a break! I also email him changes the morning of the wedding and he was able to make them happen. Very nice, very easy to work with, and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kaori Fukuzato · Married on 03/09/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!

We hired DJ Tempo for DJ, MC, photo booth, and the Gobo-Monogram services for our wedding last weekend. Ryan was professional, friendly, and very organized. It was very easy to communicate with him.

I was a bit worried because our wedding was a mix of Hispanic and Asian people, and I was not sure if the music selection would be appropriate for all our guest.

Ryan made it super easy, and provided me with a list of different music selections and I was able to pick from his selection the type of music I wanted to be played. I listed both English, Spanish, and American singers of all genres and everyone complimented us on the music.

The dance floor was full and everyone was dancing. Our Gobo-Monogram was amazing, and the photo booth was perfect. I am so happy that I found DJ Tempoe (Ryan and team) on Yelp, highly recommend their services as they are all very professional and friendly.

• Charles

Charles Springer · Married on 03/07/2019

LEAPS AND BOUNDS above expectations

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! Ryan is a very patient and accommodating presence in a potentially stressful time. He worked with us throughout the planning process and even in some last minute pinches. The day-of, Ryan handled adjustments on the fly and even though being the bride and groom with a million things on our mind, we noticed is agility. We truly appreciated his professionalism and flexibility. We went with DJ services and a bilingual (Spanish) MC, Araceli. The two worked together flawlessly. Ryan even worked with our photographers and videographers to ensure cohesiveness. The price was unbelievable in comparison. We thought it was too good to be true. It shows Ryan is passionate about his craft and helping people to have the best time possible. Thank you Ryan for the amazing service!!!!

Candice · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Experience

I need to start off with thanking Ryan. I was extremely nervous and stressed out the day of our wedding. Not only did he do an amazing job and played the best music, he also helped me throughout the entire day. From the set up to helping me choose last minute songs to play. Aside from highly recommending him I am making my family hire him for future events. The photo booth was everyones favorite. Thank you Ryan you guys are amazing. Our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing without your help.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 12

Serena Chen · Married on 02/02/2019

So glad we went with Ryan!

Ryan DJ’d and MC’d our wedding about a month ago and we also rented a photo booth through him and I’m so glad we decided to go with him! He was friendly, professional, on time, and always responded in a timely manner anytime we reached out to him.

I’m not gonna lie I was a little worried about how someone who is essentially a stranger was gonna MC our wedding, but he did amazing and the whole night went smoothly.

Everyone loved the photobooth and I loved how the pictures turned out. He also gives you a little disc looking thing with all the pictures on it.

Fun fact: My husband’s cousin said we should’ve went with the DJ they had at their wedding when we said we were struggling with figuring out who to hire for the wedding, so we just searched and found someone (Ryan) on Yelp and it ended up that his cousin had hired Ryan as well!

Highly recommend!

Kevin Kirkpatrick · Married on 01/20/2019

Your DJ/photo booth prayers have been answered

My now wife and I met with DJ Johnny and Ryan to discuss the possibility of them DJing our wedding. We met them in their office and they had a little PowerPoint presentation, looking to win our business. Honestly, we were sold instantly. Someone actively wanted us to choose them, as opposed to just waiting to be chosen.

We got DJ Johnny as the DJ for our reception and added the photo booth package. Our guests raved about both and we already provided their contact info to a friend getting married later in the year.

They are consummate professionals in every way. You’ll feel special and heeded in every inquiry. They even gave us a flash drive after of the fact full of all the pics our guests took with the photo booth.

If you’re looking for DJ services, a photo booth or both, this is absolutely the place to go. If I was ever in need again, there’s no question where I’d turn.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Lacey Meyerhardt · Married on 01/05/2019

Kept the party going strong

Ryan from DJ Tempoe read the mood of our guests and kept everyone dancing all night. He was extremely professional and very personable. The perfect combination for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Kristina · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Wedding

Thank goodness for this DJ company!
    Our DJ Johnny was incredibly fun and sweet, kept our night going without skipping a beat. He was so easy to work with and really understood our goofy personalities. Thank you DJ Tempoe for pairing us up! He really can read a couple - truly talented crew!
    Also, we were able to get a great deal with our photo booth as well. A plus!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Gloria · Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding DJ Review

Ryan is such a helpful and accommodating DJ! He played all the songs from a list I provided him and practiced and really perfected the pronunciations of our friends and family members (even though the names were difficult). During our reception dance, he got everyone to start dancing and was just very energetic and full of life! When we met with him to discuss details, he was very patient in going through everything and was always available to answer any questions we had. DJ Ryan is amazing and I definitely recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 01/24/2019

David Hagopian · Married on 11/25/2018

Total Class Act

Ryan Girgis with DJTempoe.com is a total class act. He didn't try to be the star of the show but let our daughter (bride) and son-in-law (groom) be the stars. Great play list. Super professional. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Kathryn

kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Kept Us Dancing All Night Long!

My husband and I found DJ Tempoe at F/8 Studios. We had the pleasure of working with DJ Ruben for our wedding. He is so incredibly nice and kind. We had a few interesting requests for our grand entrance and first dance and DJ Ruben delivered everything perfectly. Our wedding was a diverse fun mix of cultures and generations. Throughout the entire night he was able to blend bhangra, oldies, our favorite meaningful songs, and currents hits all together. He kept our dance floor going! My relatives NEVER EVER dance and my wedding was the first time in my life I saw them having fun and really celebrating. That’s truly a wonderful memory for me. He directed the night gracefully and my husband and I were in such good hands. We can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Asad

Asad Shah · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding Dance Party Ever!

Honestly had the best wedding dance party I've ever been to thanks to DJ Ruben, not just according to me but according to several guests that came up and said the same thing! Would highly recommend Tempoe Entertainment!

I was about to have my old high school buddy DJ for our wedding and thank goodness I did not. The one piece of advice my wedding coordinator gave me was to go with a super professional DJ. So as we got closer to our date, I had called around and didn't really get the best vibe from any other companies. We found Tempoe Entertainment through F/8 Studios.

As soon as I spoke with Ryan for the first time, I knew I was going to be in good hands. Our wedding was going to be a huge mix of cultures so we had to have a diverse selection of music. Bhangra, Hiphop, Modern, Motown, and Oldies. Yeah, talk about tough crowd! So we met with Ryan and DJ Ruben in person and they made us feel so much better about our specific request being possible.

On top of that, we had specific songs and edits we were going to walk out to. I had the bright idea of insisting on editing these myself. Fast forward to two weeks before the wedding, I have no songs edited, and no specific Bhangra music picked out. This is when I called DJ Ruben in a panic and told him I didn't get a chance to completely fill out the info sheets. DJ Ruben told me not to worry and that he had our back.

He was not kidding! Come day of wedding, he had every part of the wedding perfectly soundtracked and emceed. When it came time for the reception, he had every person on that dance floor. I'm not kidding when I say we had a tough crowd, old people, Desi people who only dance to Bhangra, young people who only want good hits, and people that just never dance. Everyone was having an amazing night.

There were even some hiccups due to external causes during the ceremony and reception, and DJ Ruben stayed calm and collected. And kept a smile on everyones face!

Highly recommended and thanks DJ Ruben and DJ Tempoe!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Cabrera · Married on 11/03/2018

Dj/photobooth/lighting/Gobo...They have it all!

Tempoe Entertainment really came through & made our wedding day the most memorable day! Owner, Ryan was a pleasure to work with.The services provided were, open air photo booth,up-lighting, Gobo (monogram), & of course DJ. Ryan was an awesome MC all night as well. He followed our timeline and everything flowed so smoothly throughout the night! The music was awesome! Our guests danced the night away and Ryan made sure he kept the party going! We are beyond grateful for such a memorable night.~Jenny & Luis

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 13
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 14
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's 15

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

I cannot thank Tempoe Entertainment DJs enough for providing us with such an amazing service. I was referred to Ryan after our first DJ had cancelled on us just 2 weeks before our wedding, which was on July 27, 2018, and I am so glad he was able to help. Our guests had nothing but good words to say about Ryan and his energy he brought to the dance floor. He was there on time and everything went so smoothly, I didn't have to worry about anything. If you are looking for a DJ to keep your guests dancing I would recommend using Tempoe in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Shabrayia

Shabrayia · Married on 10/07/2018

One of the best decisions I've ever made

Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment was the shiny silver lining in wedding planning. Ryan has been amazing since the day we met him. Helpful, Honest, sweet, organized, professional, and so so well priced. Choosing Ryan was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He truly took care of us and the day of was seamless. People were on the dance floor all night! There are so many things that you don't think of when planning a wedding, and this is why we hire professionals. Ryan you made everything perfect, thank you so much!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

Ryan with Tempoe Entertainment is an amazing DJ! He is organized, responsive to emails and calls and also very easy to set up meetings with. He has a very personable and down to earth personality which works so well over the mic as a DJ! I heard so many people from our wedding from guests, to our wedding coordinator to our parents and bridal party say how much our DJ was on it and kept the party upbeat and moving smoothly. Ryan truly kept the party going all night and on top of that played great songs for all age groups from our grandparents time to our time and newer stuff too! He was also very flexible when we had a little snafu in the schedule and again kept our guests and us happy by keeping the party going all night! He did all of this with a smile on his face!! Thank you Ryan for making our night so memorable and fun!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Bernadette Torres · Married on 09/23/2018

Best dj, ever!

Where do I even start? You know how people say, you get what you pay for? This is definitely not the case. YOU GET MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! I couldn't have been any more pleased with Ryan's services. He was the DJ for my wedding back in September (9/23 to be exact). From the moment my guests walked in, Ryan had every song I requested and the vibes were perfect. The way he transitioned to the next genre was amazing. It went so smoothly and perfectly -- he knew exactly what he was doing. We met up with Ryan twice and each time he ensured that my needs would be met and got every detail possible. In addition, I did a taualuga during the reception time and it was perfect! Ryan respected my culture and went into it so smoothly. Thank you, Ryan!! You made our wedding magical and we would recommend you to every couple we know getting married.

-The Edwards Family

Sent on 10/18/2018

Davin · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful DJ that will go above and beyond to meet your needs!

Ryan was very pleasant to work with due to his responsiveness, attention to detail, and took care of entertaining all of our guests along with going above and beyond about making sure everything went as scheduled. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018