Tempoe Entertainment Dj's Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Ashley V. Married on 10/16/2021

Awesome job, DJ Ruben!

Initially we didn’t want a DJ cause we had a pretty small, low budget wedding. We changed our minds because we realized that the DJ is what makes the party and an MC is super important to keep things organized throughout the day. And DJ Ruben did just that. He played great music, felt the vibes and played the right songs, was an awesome MC, and all around nicest guy. Super professional, and we are very appreciative of him and Ryan for coordinating. You can’t go wrong with DJ Tempoe!
    Raymond A. Married on 10/15/2021

Great communication and planning

There was no issue with communications with this vendor. Of all the vendors I had for my event, I had all the confidence that this one would perform flawlessly, and they did. I will recommend to my friends and family.
    Elaine Married on 10/04/2021

Kept the energy going !

True professional from start to finish! Pre planning is available online which was very impressive. Ryan makes himself available to meet via zoom to discuss your plans and expectations prior to your big day. His basic service was more than enough for our very small wedding but has many upgraded packages available. Ryan got the party started and kept the energy going! He improvised a fun couples game in place of our absent family dances. Everyone had a great time ! We are truly grateful for choosing TEMPO DJS and having Ryan be part of our special day.
  • Chase
    Chase A. Married on 10/02/2021

The Best of the Best

5 stars is not enough stars to rate our experience with Tempoe Entertainment DJs and everything they did for our wedding on 10-2-2021. From the consultation to the planning, it was a a fantastic experience. Ryan is a true professional with years of experience and knowledge. He was able to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them dancing. I am forever grateful for all the work that was done to make our wedding special.
    Charles Married on 09/04/2021

Great job Brian!

We ordered the photo booth from Tempoe entertainment and weWere very satisfied with the service we got from the beginning we were communicating with Ryan who is really helpful even though we postpone our wedding he was very supportive. During the wedding we got Brian and Brian was very helpful and super friendly and the quality of our photo booth pictures was really good we would definitely use the service again and recommend everyone who has a wedding upcoming this year to utilize their service
    Veronica R. Married on 09/03/2021

Tempoe Entertainment Rocked the House!!!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better dj service. Ryan is very professional, organized and makes the planning feel so effortless. He is very detailed in his approach to your big day and makes sure it is exactly what you dreamed it would be. The music variety was spot on, everyone was dancing the whole night. He really caters the experience and the service to whatever your wedding dream is. It was so awesome to have Anna as well who provided Spanish translation of the entire event. You can’t go wrong with Tempoe entertainment, they will have you dancing the night away. Thank you Ryan and Tempoe Entertainment for making our wedding day one we will never forget.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/28/2021

They know how to get the party started!

We hired Tempoe DJs for our wedding on 8/28/21. They went above and beyond, and exceeded our expectations! We originally were getting married in June, and they graciously worked with us on the date change.

DJ Big Ru did a phenomenal job!! When my husband and I had a sneak peak of the ballroom before the guests arrived, I was completely blown away by his set up! He even matched the lighting with the one I chose for the venue.

He did an amazing job hyping the crowd up, and the photo booth we hired through them did an amazing job as well! I highly recommend hiring Tempoe Entertainment for any event!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria S. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolute Perfection!

I hired Tempoe Entertainment per my wedding planner's referral and they were wonderful. The online planning process was so fun and there was a ton of communication through email as well. Our DJ Mike was able to include a few last minute additions to a presentation we had put on via projector, (also rented through them). Mike was on time and professional and amazing!
  • Sahny
    Sahny Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing DJ!!!! Great person and great services!

This service is amazing!!!!

We happened to find DJ Tempoe Entertainment while walking our dog. We saw his van and decided to call him for our wedding.

We met DJ Tempoe himself, Ryan, and knew he would be our DJ after our first meeting. He was nice, personable, and professional. Even though our wedding was postponed due to the pandemic, he was very flexible, and DJ Tempoe worked with us for 18 months, checking in on us, and making sure we were doing well.

Our wedding was August 2021, and it was amazing. DJ Tempoe set up music for our outdoor wedding, and also set up for the indoor reception. He had all the songs we wanted for the ceremony, and just from our meetings, he knew what style of music we wanted at the reception, and played all songs we loved.

His Photo Booth and up-lights services are also great, with many backdrops and props. He helped get the party started and made sure that all parts of the reception flowed smoothly.

We highly recommend him and DJ Tempoe Entertainment for any events! We will definitely be using his services again for our future events!
  • Kopal
    Kopal Y. Married on 06/28/2021

Hire DJ Tempoe

Hire Ryan and DJ Tempoe for your big day! DJ Tempoe is literally phenomenal, they are very helpful throughout the entire process! Ryan kept the dance floor packed all night and even accommodated last minute requests from family!
  • Neil
    Neil V. Married on 06/19/2021

Tempoe Entertainment DJs are the best

Tempoe Entertainment DJs are the best. If you are in a market for DJs, you will find the best here. I was looking for a DJ for my wedding. I found five and reached out to all at the same time and decided, the first one to reach back out to me, I will stick with. Tempoe was that and I am very glad that I did. They communicated with me very well regarding my wedding. The DJ for my event, DJ Ruben, absolutely amazing. Just speaking with him over the phone to discuss details, he had an energy that made ME excited about my own wedding, especially in the midst of all the stress. He was very enthusiastic, caring, outgoing, just an amazing person. For my first dance song, he was able to piece together the different parts of the song I requested and, man, did it play. The day of the ceremony, he set the pace, the mood. He was in the zone getting everyone involved, reading off the crowd, knowing what music to play. My wedding reception was great and amazing because of DJ Ruben, no doubt. We cannot thank him enough. Everyone, Tempoe Entertainment DJs are the absolute best. DJ Ruben is an absolute professional and master at his craft. No need to search any other DJs. Remember: Tempoe Entertainment DJs.
    Sean S. Married on 06/19/2021

So very happy with DJ Tempoe!

Wow! DJ Tempoe was great!

Our wedding and reception were separated by a full year because of covid. DJ Tempoe rescheduled with us a couple of times as we tried to lock down our reception date. When the day finally arrived, they were perfect. A last minute video monitor add, and shifting time schedules were no problem. And DJ Mel was fantastic! She did a zoom call with us before, getting our format just right. Then on the day, she made the whole event so much fun!

We highly recommend DJ Tempoe!
  • Jane
    Jessica Married on 06/13/2021

Excellent DJ Services!

I found DJ Tempoe through wedding wire and I’m so glad I did! Doing business with Ryan was a true pleasure. He is very professional, reliable, and is always prompt with any answers to questions or feedback or any communication you might have about DJ services. They are very helpful and recommending things as well as leading you through the process step by step. Our DJ Joe was a lot of fun to work with and did a great job at both the ceremony and reception. Highly recommend this DJ company.
    Taiann Married on 06/12/2021

Very accommodating

We had to reschedule our wedding two times due to Covid, and everyone was so nice and accommodating to us. They made our wedding so fun, everyone got involved and was dancing, the music was appropriate at all the right times, and they were able to accommodate our specific request even playing a song my dad wrote. My wedding planner found them and she said she enjoyed working with them and would recommend them in the future as well.
  • Deanna
    Deanna G. Married on 06/04/2021

AMAZING service and outcome!

My husband and I hired DJ Tempoe for our wedding and were blown away by the outcome! Ryan (the owner) was our DJ for the night and kept the crowd dancing the entire night. Every comment we received from our guests was that the venue was beautiful and that they had so much fun dancing. Ryan was very accommodating even when we were forced to change locations. We could not be happier with how everything turned out from the photobooth to the add-ons like cold sparklers for special moments throughout the night. Great customer service paired with consistent lines of communication made DJ Tempoe someone we would highly recommend to anyone!
    Eric B. Married on 05/29/2021

Review for wedding DJ

The DJ was great! We sent him a playlist and he added perfect songs to it to match the type of music. He was very professional and polite, and got everyone hyped up to dance. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for a top notch DJ 👌
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 05/14/2021

Highly Recommend!

Ryan was great! We had to postpone our wedding day twice due to the pandemic and he worked with us to make it work each time! The music was perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor throughout! We also booked the Photo Booth through Tempoe Entertainment and that was a big hit as well! We would highly recommend Ryan and his team!
    Michael L. Married on 05/01/2021

Great music

I would recommend tempo entertainment to anybody who’s throwing a party whether it’s a wedding or reception or just an event to get together not only were they professional through Covid they were amazingly flexible what a great group to work with and a shout out to the DJ Michael Manna who made our wedding fantastic
  • Adora
    Adora F. Married on 04/30/2021

Amazing Service

Ryan you’re the best!!! Thank you so much for everything! Definitely will be booking with you again!
    Raina F. Married on 04/30/2021

Grandpas home- going celebration

Simply Amazing work! Very patient, friendly & willing spirit to serve others. Don’t think twice of booking Ryan & his team!
  • Connie
    Connie J. Married on 04/10/2021

Perfection!

Tempoe was amazing, will use them again anytime we need a DJ for future events. Ryan's playlist was perfect, he had our very small gathering up and dancing or singing. It was perfect. Thanks Tempoe!
    Adriana G. Married on 03/06/2021

September 2021 Wedding Reception

We hired DJ Tempoe per recommendation of our venue & we were so happy with our decision. They were very good with communication and helpful when we had to postpone our reception because of COVID-19. They provided several items on our wedding day: DJ, photobooth, uplighting and dancing on the clouds and we loved it. Our wedding was so much fun and looked beautiful. DJ Tempoe made sure our dance floor was never empty by playing all the right songs.
  • Bery
    Bery V. Married on 01/02/2021

Fantastic DJ

Tempoe Entertainment DJ was fantastic! They are very professional, easy to work with and accommodating. We had to make a last minute change because of a very nice surprise we received and he was able to make the change without an issue. I would hire them again. Mike was our DJ and he was awesome! We were able to stick to our timeline because of Mike. I honestly thought that wasn't going to happen...I am happy to say I was wrong. Everyone started dancing as soon as the dance started and I loved that!! I highly recommend.
    Allison W. Married on 10/23/2020

Fantastic DJ!

Ryan was great! Fun, professional, and communicative. From the ceremony to the grand entrance to the last dance, he made the night so fun and flow seamlessly. His idea for a group picture on the dance floor was awesome too. Great music, great emcee skills. Thank you for everything, Ryan!!
  • Karine
    Karine A. Married on 09/13/2020

Fantastic mc/dj!

We hired Tempoe Entertainment DJs pre-pandemic and, after two postponements, we FINALLY had our wedding last weekend. Ryan (the owner) was so incredibly helpful throughout all of the challenges presented by the pandemic, and agreed to our postponement dates without any hesitation and without any extra cost to us. He was kind, understanding, professional and extremely personable. Our DJ/MC for the actual wedding day was Joe Future, and he was an absolute delight to work with! A month prior to the wedding we had a virtual meeting where he carefully went over every detail of how we wanted to handle our ceremony and our reception. He took ALL of our wished into consideration and executed everything perfectly on the actual day. The music was exactly the vibe we wanted and, even more important than that, his MC skills were unparalleled. He moved seamlessly from moment to moment at our wedding and made the entire night feel extremely special and memorable. All of our guests are still raving about our wedding reception. They are very much FULL SERVICE. We added uplights, a projector and screen, as well as a personalized GOBO to their basic ceremony and reception services. We feel we got an AMAZING value for the price.