Temecula Creek Cottages Reviews

22 | Temecula, CA

22 Reviews for Temecula Creek Cottages

Amanda S. · Married on 05/14/2021

Beautiful Venue! Flowers everywhere!

Everything about this place was charming and green! Flowers were so beautiful for great pictures! The Venue manager (Julie) was so helpful. She helped me the whole time! She was there when we needed her. She's awesome and this venue is awesome! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/27/2021

Thanks Amanda!

I enjoyed my time spent with you both. Your pictures portray what a beautiful bride you were. Stay in touch and I’d love to see more photos of your special day!

Congratulations!
  • Taylor

Taylor Z. · Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Venue & Coordinator

My Husband and I were married at TCC this past weekend. It was EVERYTHING we have ever dreamed of. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the cottages are so cozy and the Wedding Coordinator, Julie is amazing!! She will bring your wedding vision to life. I would recommend this Venue to everyone!!!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Temecula Creek Cottages's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a lovely wedding. Your details were beautiful and I’m so glad you got to enjoy the whole weekend on the property. Your wedding party were a credit to you both, showing kindness and love making sure your day was one to remember.

The team at TCC wish you and Andrew all the very best for your future together, and we thank you for the opportunity to share your special day... it was truly our pleasure.

Jules and the TCC Team

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2020

Beautiful and Unique Venue with Excellent Staff!

We just got married at Temecula Creek Cottages last weekend and it was so much better than we could have ever imagined!!!

THE VENUE: There is a large outdoor area for the ceremony and reception. The grounds are beautiful and well manicured. We booked all six of the cottages for the weekend of our wedding and having everyone together was very special.
    WHAT YOU GET: Included in the cost of the venue rental, you also get their coordinator Jules, two cottages for one night (one bridal and one groom cottage) and a bartender. On the day of the event, Bliss and Damien were there for set up and to make sure everything went well. All included!!!

VENDORS: Bring your own everything!!! Some venues charge $15,000 for the venue and then they make you use their vendors and require purchase minimums. Not here! If you need help, they can suggest their preferred vendors, but we hired our own food service and did the appetizers ourselves. There is no pressure to go with anyone they've used before. We purchased and brought all of the booze, cups, napkins, etc. The bartender on staff told us how much of everything we needed to bring based on our guest count and he was so right on. You do have to lug everything down there, but once you get it there they take over. So worth it!!!!

We wanted a pub/backyard/casual feel, so we did end up renting some tables that they didn't have available there. Jules arranged that for us and the pricing was very reasonable, not to mention she handled the drop off/pick up.

FLOWERS: You can use your own vendor, but Jules is also available (for a fee) to do floral decorations, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. We wanted to keep our ceremony simple and low in cost, but I did have a bouquet and had Jules do some accent greenery and florals to tie in our tables with the blooming flowers at the venue. She was very reasonable and knows what she is doing! I told her my budget and gave her the freedom to just make it beautiful, which she did.

JULES: She needs her own section. I am a self-proclaimed control freak and am used to being the planner for everything. As soon as I met Jules, I knew I could trust her to make our day perfect. We booked a year in advance and she was in constant communication. She is very organized and makes you feel comfortable. On our wedding day I had total confidence that she would make sure everything was seamless, which she did. If you are the same way, you can tell her what you want/need and she will make it happen. Trust me!
    Should out to Bliss & Damien too. Everyone was fantastic!

THE EVENT: Everyone was so impressed with the venue and the staff. I would describe the atmosphere at the Cottages as outdoor elegance, but we got the backyard wedding feel we wanted. We really cannot thank everyone there for giving us the best wedding ever!!!!

Make an appointment to see the venue and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Temecula Creek Cottages's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and very insightful review, Sarah. I'm sure it will help future couples in their quest for a wedding venue. Your wedding, was, indeed fabulous. Your family and friends whooped it up big style. You are truly loved by all. Thank you for choosing us. Stay in touch and come visit periodically. All the best to you and Mark... much happiness along the way, Jules and the Team at TCC

Laura V. · Married on 11/21/2020

The Best Wedding

this review is long over due! I got married at Temecula Creek Cottages November 21st 2020.
    It was the wedding of our dreams. We had just under 2 months to plan everything and Jules was absolutely amazing. She was there every step of the way! Planning a wedding is stressful but with Jules by our side she made the process easy and stress free. She was also our florist! She did such an amazing job. The flowers lasted for weeks after the wedding. Jules went above and beyond! I could not have ask for a better wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Samantha

Samantha H. · Married on 07/10/2020

The Absolute Perfect Day

This review is LONG overdue! I don't even know where to begin to share what a perfect experience we had at the Temecula Creek Cottages. Our original wedding date was 4.17.20 at a different venue, rescheduled to a sister property on 7.10.20, and then were told that we would not be able to hold our wedding 2 weeks before the date. I found the Temecula Creek Cottages 2 weeks before our wedding, and I wish we had booked here from the start. Jules went above and beyond to help pull our wedding together in that time frame, and I have to tell you it was absolute perfection. I can only imagine what she's able to do when you work with her for months. As you can imagine, planning a new wedding in 2 weeks is quite stressful, but Jules put us at ease and made every step of planning feel effortless. We were completely fine with downsizing to meet the local restrictions due to COVID, and our guests felt so safe with all that the venue did to help follow the guidelines. The location is STUNNING with has so many options for photos, and it was really nice to have the cottages available to get ready and freshen up in throughout the night too. Jules is an angel and her attention to detail and the love that she puts into what she does is so evident. I am constantly recommending this venue to people I know and am looking for an excuse to host another event here as soon as things go back to normal. Booking this venue was truly the best decision that we made when planning our wedding! I am so thankful that we found the Temecula Creek Cottages and for Jules and her team!

Sent on 02/24/2021

Oh my!

It’s lovely to hear from you! Thank you so much for this. It certainly was a gorgeous wedding. I forgot it came together in only two weeks! Thank you for trusting me. It really does take a partnership and team work. So thank you both for a wonderful enjoyable experience. Looking forward to seeing your new addition coming soon! You’re welcome any time at TCC.

Much love Jules and the Team at TCC

Traci · Married on 06/27/2020

The perfect wedding!

Temecula Creek Cottages was the perfect venue for our small COVID wedding! I came across the venue and the wedding coordinator, Julie, a few weeks before our wedding since our other venue was closed and I am so glad that we did. It seems as though everything happens for a reason! Julie was absolutely wonderful and I knew from the second I spoke to her that she understood my vision and was so helpful in making our dream wedding come true! She also did my flowers and they were beautiful! It was the most perfect day and I am so happy with how everything turned out! Thanks Jules!

Sent on 07/16/2020

My pleasure!

It was a really fun and beautiful day. Love you guys!

Thank you for your kind words. Keep in touch my friend.

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Culton!!!

Jenny B. · Married on 05/02/2020

Dream Venue!

We had our wedding here last weekend and I can't say enough about this beautiful venue!! Julie was the Venue Manager and was so helpful in making our dream day happen. The cottages were clean and comfortable and the venue was absolutely gorgeous with oak trees, palm trees, boulders and beautiful landscaping. This place is such a gem and I would recommend it to everyone!!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Temecula Creek Cottages's reply:

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!

Stunning just about says it all... Kind, generous, beautiful, fun... Just a fabulous day.

Thank you! Please also give my appreciation to both your parents.

Enjoy Life to it's fullest
    Jules and The Team xx
  • Jessica

Jessica H. · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing venue and service!

Where do I begin! My husband and I were the last wedding here before the COVID-19 quarantine took place! The weekend of our special day was some of the most horrible rain storms that had hit Southern California by far at that time! That being said we had tents put up and the venue itself was still as gorgeous as without them! We were so blessed to have a break in the weather the actual day of our wedding but we’re still thankful for those tents for holding the heat in. I would recommend this venue a million times over again to anyone wanting an outdoor wedding! We had a rustic theme and the venue itself was perfect for what we had visioned! The staff was all AMAZING! The newly renovated landscape, cottages, lights, ceremony and reception area were all perfect! The built in bar and bathrooms are pretty awesome too! For the bad luck (non- wedding and weather) leading up to our day we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue and staff to make it all so perfect! I would give 10 stars for this venue! Jules the on-site coordinator is by far the BEST!

Sent on 05/03/2020

Rebecca · Married on 01/18/2020

Owner Dave

He was very personable. He understood what we were looking for. We love that we have the cottages to ourselves. No one else could rent them while we are there and 2 cottages are included with the booking.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby K. · Married on 10/19/2019

Just the best

Jules, our wedding coordinator, was extraordinary for her dedication to our Autumn wedding in September 2019 at Temecula Creek Cottages. She provided not only the planning, managing, and flawlessly executing the wedding event but also was our florist for the nuptial and the party afterwards.
    We met her early, almost 7 months ahead of the wedding date, to discuss the preparations and most importantly, our budget. During those long months, Jules was always ever ready and available for any questions or concerns or changes that kept coming up unexpectedly from us. Her super friendly and easy going attitude plus her professionalism in her manner; in addition to her expertise of wedding planning made us very comfortable and happy to have her by our sides on this overwhelming and sometimes more than stressful process.
    Jules’ flowers were beautifully selected and arranged, from the bridal and bridesmaids’ bouquets to the groomsmen’s boutonnieres, her taste in decors for the venue was simple but elegant, with soft greens and votives and luminara flicker candles and rose heads and seeded eucalyptus, all was meant to be expressive about the natural theme that we had requested for our love of the outdoors. Nothing but compliments was received after!
    Our wedding was a blast! Jules was there working hard and the success of it was rightfully accredited to her. If you ever want to have a wedding at Temecula Creek Cottages or any other location surrounding the Fallbrook or Temecula areas, look no further for a talented, funny, friendly, classy, detail oriented wedding coordinator who is JULES at Simply Regal. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to Jules for making our wedding day so fun, beautiful and filled with love, just as we wished.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Temecula Creek Cottages's reply:

I'm blushing and soooo happy you all had a lovely celebration. The juggling light show was mesmerizing. Everyone was so much fun and it was an honor to help pull it all together.

I can't wait to see your photographs and show everyone hpw beautiful it all was..

Thanks Shelby and Nathan... an enjoyable year planning your wedding xx

Kellie D. · Married on 10/19/2019

Simply amazing

Just had our wedding here this past weekend 10.12.19. I honestly cannot describe how amazing this venue was! First, you get to stay on the property all weekend if you choose to and they block out the entire place just for you and your party. Then if you have Julie as your wedding coordinator, you literally don't have to worry about a single thing the day of your wedding. She was extremely efficient with our rehearsal and with day of planning. She is THE BEST, and I didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying my day. The venue is so beautiful and was everything I ever wanted, there is so much natural beauty all around that we didn't even have a lot of decorations. Truly a great weekend, would love to come back just for a weekend getaway! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Temecula Creek Cottages's reply:

Thank you so much Kellie. It was a beautiful wedding and a lot fun. Please let your Mom and Dad know that I got the envelope in the mail, thank you! Stay in touch!

• Cierra

Cierra · Married on 10/19/2019

Most gorgeous venue

We were able to rent out all 6 cottages for the weekend of our wedding. They are very cozy and well maintained. The venue, beyond gorgeous. Pictures on the internet do not do it justice, you MUST see it in person. Your whole perspective will change. I showed my husband pictures on the internet and he was not impressed. We took a day down for him to see the venue and he was sold. It’s very quiet and feels like you’re all secluded from the city. We hit the jackpot and can’t wait to plan a stay there again!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Temecula Creek Cottages's reply:

Thanks Cierra. Wow your photographer did a great job! Your wedding was one for the books! Everyone had a fantastic fun time and you all looked Amazing!
  • Chris

Chris G. · Married on 10/05/2019

Hidden Gem In Temecula

This is one of the best kept secrets of Temecula. Unlike a winery, this place is secluded and completely private for you and your guests to enjoy all night, We rented out all of the air b n b rooms Friday and Saturday night so we were able to have everyone in one spot the night before and the entire day of - this was absolutely amazing and helped ease any traveling stress day of. Jules and Dave are such sweethearts and there to help with any questions you may have. We were also able to have our dogs IN our ceremony and unlike a lot of other venues we weren’t forced to crate them after, we just secured them to a tree for us and our guest to love on - most places won’t allow that and their flexibility on that meant a lot to us. The venue was beautiful, perfect, and more than we could have ever imagined. They’ve recently renovated A LOT of the venue which just makes it that much more beautiful. I highly suggest booking this place to see for yourself - don’t sleep on it since word is starting to get out on this place and it’s filling up quick!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Temecula Creek Cottages's reply:

Thank you, Chris, for your appreciative words. Your wedding was beautiful. One of the joys we have as a wedding venue is to be involved in a significant life changing event. You, personally, put a lot of effort into making sure your Bride had the best time ever. Congratulations to you both and keep in touch!

Cassie G. · Married on 08/31/2019

We LOVED this venue!

The cottages was a perfect place to have our outdoor farm style wedding! This is a perfect place for a wedding weekend with the least amount of stress and the most for your money. We booked all of the cottages for our bridal party and had our rehearsal dinner on site. The weather was quite hot that day but the trees kept in nice and shaded. One of my favorite moments was being able to secretly look out of the bridal cottage window and see our family and friends sitting for the ceremony. Our guests all mentioned home much they adored this little hidden venue. Julia was so helpful coordinating the venue with us leading up to our wedding date. And the day of seemed almost flawless to us because of all of the hard work from the venue staff. Wish we could do it all over again! We plan on coming back to the cottages and staying for our anniversary.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Deanna D. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best wedding ever!

The Temecula Creek Cottages are are stunning venue to create a personalized wedding. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and well thought out. The owner (Dave), Event Manager (Jules) and Property Manager (Damien) are all great to work with. And we loved having all 6 cottages the entire weekend for our daughter’s bridal and groomsmen party to stay in. We could not have chosen a better place!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Janet S. · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

We were in a bind with a cancelled wedding venue... Dave and his team had a cancellation, allowed us to have a wedding for 132 guests at the last minute and made the entire thing happen, it was the only rainy day but a tent appeared and the wedding went off without a hitch! They are amazing and the venue is absolutely enchanting!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 09/11/2018

Care-free, All Fun Wedding Venue

I recently photographed a wedding at the Temecula Creek Cottages and fell in love with the place! Their venue coordinator, Julie is friendly, accommodating, and on my arrival gave me a tour of the best photo spots on site. Also, the setup of this venue just makes since. From getting ready in the cottages (and hosting family/friends), to the ceremony site, to the reception area and everything in between, it’s layout is just seamless. The Temecula Creek Cottages takes the stress out of a wedding and encourages the couple to soak in every minute of their amazing day. I am happily recommending this lovely venue to any potential client!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Karen · Married on 09/02/2018

Cottages of Temecula Creek is a beautiful hidden venue and you need very little decor to make this perfect for an outdoor wedding. I’m very pleased and happy hosting my wedding this summer. While warm you get a nice breeze and the sun sets sooner thanks to the natural rocks.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Haley · Married on 09/01/2018

This place was my dream come true for a wedding venue. The grounds are so beautiful and the perfect place for a fun and gorgeous wedding. Plus there are six cottages on site for the bride, groom, bridal party/ immediate family to stay so they can party up every second. The team at the Cottages are so kind, communicative, and helpful.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Susie · Married on 06/02/2018

The cottages are the ideal location for a simple yet elegant wedding of your dreams. Dave and team were phenomenal!! We were required to hire their personal barneders but they made the night all the more enjoyable! The whole Team had great personality and great skills to meet the needs of our guests not the mention the beautiful cottages themselves and the cute fairytale location!! If you’re looking for a venue the cottages is definitely the place.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Robert · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an AWESOME wedding!! Dave and his staff were a huge part of our success. Anything we needed they had the assets to facilitate it and made our day as stress free as could be. They made sure we knew how the operation ran multiple times before that day and it was a well oiled machine. We had many compliments that it was the pretest wedding people had ever been to. The venue is very unique and nothing like any others we had looked at. The ability to stay at the venue Friday night before the wedding with our entire party was a huge relief in making sure our schedule stayed on track for our big day and everyone was there.
    The entire process was great. The cost was well within our budget and actually enabled us to invite more guests. I tell everyone I know about this venue!! Makes me want to get married again just to go back!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Venue

I loved this venue. It is extremely breathtaking and such a perfect backdrop to your special day! Our bridal party stayed in the cottages the night before as well as the night of! The only complaint i have is that they don’t really have staff that’s helps with the wedding. We had to ask them to help pick up plates and help pour waters etc!

Sent on 08/13/2019