Temecula Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer P. Married on 04/23/2021

Perfection

Food and service was amazing, plus super flexible in the pandemic!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 06/20/2020

Gluten Free Dream

As someone who can’t eat gluten catering was a concern of mine. You never want food to taste gluten free. Everything was amazing and free of the gluten. I ate well and so did my guests!
    Tayler Married on 05/16/2020

Delicious!

We got married at Leoness Cellars on 8/21/21 and had Temecula Catering for our catering. The food was delicious - we had 3 delicious hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and an amazing buffet of BBQ brisket and chicken with sides for the reception. The guests loved it, and so did we! Would definitely recommend Temecula Catering!
    Morgan Married on 10/16/2017
    Temecula Catering offered us a top-notch experience from creating/choosing our menu to the services that were provided. We had a smaller wedding, but everything was done on time and they were more than accommodating with any adjustment that we needed to be made. We had a last minute notification from a guest that he recently found out that his child has allergies to nuts, dairy, and eggs. Temecula catering was able to adjust his plate and avoid using the same trays for hors d'oeuvres that had allergens with those that did not. Everyone commented on the filet being absolutely delicious, but as far as we were concerned the pan seared chicken was also amazing. Don't pass up trying the BBQ sliders as they were also a hit!
    David Married on 10/14/2017
    Lisa, her chef, lead caterer, and staff were excellent. We can't thank them enough for their great service and food. Our only regret was not being able to party with them after their services ended and spending more time with them because we were running around the whole time with our photographer. Everything went so quickly. Special thanks to our chef, lead caterer, Lisa, and her staff for a wonderful night. Our wedding was a shotgun wedding, where it was all so untraditional, and we were all going with the flow. Thank you again! ;D
    Jeanni Married on 09/15/2017
    We were from out of town and planning the Rehearsal Dinner for our son and future daughter in law. Lisa took the time to listen to what we had in mind, asked questions and took our budget into consideration. Everything was perfect! The staff could not have been better- very flexible, accommodating and provided a high level of service. The food was amazing! Great catering company to work with.
    Rachel Married on 07/29/2017
    Our wedding food was great!!!! We were married at Leoness Cellars and they contract with Temecula Catering to provide horderves and dinner. Our tasting was amazing! The food was so good and we were given many choices. On the day of the wedding, cocktail hour horderves were passed around by waitstaff. The horderves were perfect temperature and so good! We chose the plated dinner option. All guests were served their plate of food very quickly. The waitstaff worked really quick and made sure all guests were happy. The food was just as it tasted at the food tasting and we were completely satisfied with our meal. Thank you!!!
    Jerrod Married on 05/20/2017
    Temecula Catering was the best catering experience I've ever had. They made my 50th birthday absolutely perfect!
    Alison Married on 04/01/2017
    If I didn't just have Temecula Catering cater my wedding, I would ask Lisa to marry me. Lisa (and the rest of the staff at Temecula Catering) made our day PERFECT. Not only was our food incredible (a month later, people are still telling me how good THE SALAD was) and an insanely reasonable price, but Lisa truly went above and beyond throughout our entire planning process. She was kind, professional, prompt, and knowledgable. The actual night of the wedding was perfect as well -- the staff was so lovely and professional. We are SO thankful for everyone at Temecula Catering and thrilled with our decision to hire them for our big day.
    Jeffrey Married on 08/13/2016
    We had the pleasure of working with Lisa James from Temecula Catering. She was so easy to get along with and was so helpful. We first made an appointment for a tasting, and the food was seriously so good. You can tell that the chefs know what they're doing. During our wedding, we knew that everything was good in the hands of Lisa and her crew. It wasn't a surprise when all the guests were commenting on how delicious the food was. The crew was organized, clean, did their job and was in and out before I even knew it. If I had to do it all over again I would work with Temecula Catering again in a heart beat. Thanks Lisa & Temecula Catering!
    J Married on 01/10/2016
    My wife and I truly enjoyed the service from Temecula catering. They made everything very simple for us. They were very informative and explained everything very well at the tasting. At the wedding, the food was excellent and servers were exceptional.
  • User2255007 2+ years ago
    The venue my husband and I were married at in June 2015 contracts with Temecula Catering Company, and we are so happy for that! Temecula Catering Company was great! We did a tasting, which we would highly recommend, because it was so fun and delicious, and they made it really special. It was tough to narrow down menu options just because everything was so good! We were pleased with our final choices, and everyone at the wedding seemed to really enjoy the food! These caterers were flexible, and even added a new sauce option for us on the chicken we chose, at our request. The servers and staff were very professional, and their whole operation ran very smoothly. It was nice to not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day!
    Allison Married on 04/30/2015
    Our tasting with Temecula Catering was phenomenal. The food choices were diverse and all were just delicious! We chose to do buffet style for our wedding. We had SO many compliments on the food! Absolutely everyone had hot/fresh food - from the first served to the last. The servers during cocktail hour made sure that the wedding party was served hors d'oeuvres. That was such a huge plus for us while we were taking pictures! The best part for us, our wedding was at Danza del Sol Winery. Temecula Catering made a Merlot glaze from our venue's wine. Delicious food and fantastic service! Highly recommend Temecula Catering!
  • User1946249 2+ years ago
    Temecula Catering was AMAZING!!! They were so easy to work with, were easy to get a hold of, were very flexible, and gave us discounts wherever they could. My guests couldn't say enough good things about the food. Many of them went back to the buffet for seconds! Temecula catering was very professional and their quality of service was amazing! They were so helpful and so nice and even personally served my groom and I and even followed us outside of the venue as we were taking pictures with our bridal party to make sure we could partake in the appetizers! I would 100% recommend them to everyone! No complaints at all!
    Molly Married on 10/26/2014
    Temecula Catering was theeeee perfect selection for my catering. The food is some of the best that I've ever had in my life and I was extremely impressed to say the least :) The staff was very helpful and very accommodating. Thank you for sharing your talent with us on our special day!
    Staci Married on 06/08/2014
    The food is delicious and the service is good
  • Y
    Yvonne Married on 03/29/2014
    When we booked our venue we were told that they had an exclusive contract with this caterer. I was a little concerned at first that I wouldn't have choices, but once I started working with them, all of those concerns went away. The tasting was a fun experience. They were super professional, the presentation was amazing and the food superb. Erin was awesome to work with. I had a lot of little changes here and there-lot's of emails. Erin was quick to respond and made all of my requests happen. Now the food...well, it was amazing! We got so many compliments on the quality of the food and the presentation. We did a buffet and it was done nicely. The service during our reception was great. We were constantly checked on and they even came to us while we were taking pictures to give us snacks so we wouldn't totally miss the food at our cocktail reception. Just an amazing company to work with...highly, highly recommend!
  • Sibil
    Sibil Married on 10/18/2013
    Temecula Catering was amazing! The tasting appointment was awesome, and the food we selected for the wedding was out of this world! All of our guests are still commenting on how great the food was. They made everything simple, and were very responsive. They were able to cater to the dietary needs of our guests. Great food and great service. I would definitely recommend!
  • W
    William Married on 09/21/2013
    After our original cater dropped out 1 month before our wedding, Chef Michael Cragg stepped in and saved the day! Chef Michael Cragg uses a technique called "Suvee" to keep the food moist and evenly cooked and I have to say it was the best wedding food I have ever tasted. You will not be disappointed with Temecula Catering.
    Karen Married on 05/25/2013
    I had heard by word of mouth about Temecula Catering and am I glad I listened to what they had to say. From set up to break down, they were the caterers that worked seamlessly behind the scenes. You almost didn't know t hey were there except for the mouth watering food that appeared before your eyes. The food was fabulous and so was the service. Everything was served in a timely fashion with smiles on all their faces. They were so professional and friendly. Couldn't have asked for any better caterers.
  • User1179794 2+ years ago
    Temecula Catering prepared the food for my wedding at Leoness Cellars and it was delicious! I loved chef Zack! The staff was very attentive and seemed to work effortlessly with Leoness. I highly recommend this caterer...Yum!
  • User863926 2+ years ago
    Chef Mike prepared the best wedding food I have ever tasted. Every single one of our guests agreed. Mike was always available to help with planning the menu and his cuisine is so unique. The presentation was equally impressive as the taste. We could tell that Chef Mike takes great pride in every dish that was served at our wedding.
    Rachael Married on 05/20/2012
    AMAZING FOOD! I cannot say enough about the quality food that they serve. The food was the talk of our wedding. I think most of the guests went back for seconds! The only issue that we had was we heard from several guests that the catering staff were eating our cupcakes during cocktail hour before they were put out for the guest to eat, not a big issue we had plenty but a little disrespectful. All in all I would definitely recommend them!
    Amber Married on 09/24/2011
    Michael, the owner of Temecula catering is so amazing!!! His food is unbelievable, everyone at our wedding couldnt stop talking about it! He was more helpful than i ever expected. He worked with our budget and was so professional! I couldnt thank him enough for all he did. Definitely one of the best parts of our wedding!
    Ryan Married on 04/20/2013
    We did the initial tasting with Michael several months ago and enjoyed the food. However at our wedding we LOVED our food. Additionally, our guests could not stop talking about the quality of the food they served. Most people even claimed that it was the best "wedding meal" they had ever had. We were very impressed with the quality of meat and the preparation of each dish. Additionally, the people catering the event made sure that my husband and I had a plate made and served to our sweetheart table so that we did not have to get up and stand in line. It was awesome. I highly recommend Michael and his business...you will not be disappointed.