Tell Scarlet Reviews

46 Reviews for Tell Scarlet

1 User photo

Tell Scarlet 1

Tracey Mancini · Married on 11/02/2018

The Bride and Groom never left the dance floor!!

As the wedding coordinator for Sea Pines Resort, I work with a lot of different vendors especially bands. Tell Scarlet is one of the most amazing bands I have had the pleasure to work with!! Their music is incredible and they kept the dance floor full all night long. Besides great music, they kept the night flowing exactly like the Bride and Groom had planned and executed the announcement of special moments flawlessly and with fun humor. I would absolutely recommend them to any of my Brides and Grooms!!!

• Chris

Chris Snoke · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Cannot say enough great things about this band! Great communication, they were very patient with us as we were trying to nail down all of our wedding details. They connected and worked wonderfully with our wedding day coordinator, so set up, logistics, etc were a breeze. Oh... and their music was AMAZING. We love country, classic rock, and mixed in some classic pop songs. They nailed all of them! So many people made comments about how amazing the band was, I can't recommend Tell Scarlet enough! It was like a mini-concert at our reception!

Susan Z Brandstetter · Married on 04/21/2018

Great Wedding Band

They are wonderful!!! Everyone at the wedding was up and dancing. The dance floor was pact for the last dance.

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2017

We were having a wedding out of town in Savannah, GA and we wanted a band for our wedding. We contacted a few bands in the area and just loved how responsive Tell Scarlet was. We started listening to their music online and decided to book. The music they play is amazing and all of our guests had such a great time and told us how much they loved the music. They were so helpful and worked so well with our wedding planner. Everything was perfect. We can't wait to go back to Savannah and listen to them play. We highly recommend them for any event!

-Meghan and Tom

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow, having Tell Scarlett play for our daughters wedding was one of the highlights of the day! They are true professionals and really pour their hearts into what they do. They have an amazing sound and really go the extra mile to make sure everything is just the way you want it. We highly recommend them! Skip some of the other things people won't remember and hire this band, you won't regret it.

Tell Scarlet 2

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2017

The day I met my husband, we were both at a Tell Scarlet gig in Savannah, GA. When we got engaged, it was definitely an easy decision to ask Tell Scarlet to play at our wedding! They are all so friendly, professional, and so willing to do anything to make your day exactly what you dreamed it to be! They did an amazing job making the evening flow so well and getting our guests up to dance! I would highly recommend this band!

CC · Married on 09/24/2017

We got married Sept. 24, 2017 at Woodlawn Plantation is Guyton GA and we hired Tell Scarlet to perform for our wedding.
    My husband and I, being from Savannah, have seen Tell Scarlet perform and always have been fans of their wide selection of music. They were SO accommodating to us especially since we had to move our wedding date due to Hurricane Irma. They helped set up our ceremony PA system we rented for the ceremony musicians, soundchecked the officiant, handled our cocktail hour playlist of music, performed for our reception, as well as did some emceeing for our bouquet toss, garter toss etc. They went above and beyond to make sure things were running smooth in all the areas of music and sound. And I'm not exaggerating when I say, that they REALLY made our wedding! Almost ALL of our (somewhere around 200) guests had to each comment to us on how fabulous they were. They kept our crowd dancing all night. We didn't want it to end! I also want to just say, from one musician to another, (my husband and I are musicians in a band also) we gained a whole new level of respect for what they do. They are true professionals and you won't be disappointed having them be a part of your special event!

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I got married in June of 2017, and we looked at a lot of bands but when we found Tell Scarlet that was it! They were so easy to talk to, and so helpful! They kept everyone dancing at our wedding, everyone there had a blast and said how great the band was! They should be your first choice when it comes to a band!

Sara · Married on 05/19/2017

Best decision of the entire wedding!

Tell Scarlet was absolutely amazing! They were a dream to work with during the entire process and made it so easy on us. They killed it at during the reception and we got so many compliments about them from our guests. Highly recommend!!

Keith · Married on 05/06/2017

Finding a good band for a wedding in Jekyll Island seemed impossible, but then we stumbled upon Tell Scarlett. Being able to see their full song list on request, watch them perform via videos on the internet, and knowing which band members will actually be playing at the event were all major plusses. I'm picky when it comes to live music so you can believe me when I tell you they aren't just some bar band that can half-play a few covers (which from being at other weddings is generally the norm). Their performance was awesome, across the board, and they even learned and played three songs of our choosing for the event. I would highly encourage hiring them for your wedding day over any other band. Tell Scarlett got people of all ages dancing all night and people still talk about them when they bring up our wedding to this day. Very happy they were part of our special day.
    --Keith

Melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

After the very first sample song I listened to on their website, I knew Tell Scarlet would have to be the band to play my wedding! What an absolute joy they were. Very sweet family. We could not have asked for a more talented or a more welcoming group!

Molly · Married on 11/05/2016

Tell Scarlet is just amazing! They made all the difference at our wedding! :-)

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2016

We had Tell Scarlet perform at an event for our wedding and they were fantastic! Julia was great to work with to setup all the details for the performance. Our guests loved the variety of music they played and they have a great stage presence. If I ever have another event where I need a band to perform, Tell Scarlet will absolutely be who I call!

Joan · Married on 06/12/2016

You will feel well cared for with full assurance of a team fluidly working together for the most precious day. It was so comforting to know how well they know the event business and still feel like family through all the planning, producing their part of the best day ever. As the Mother of the bride, I was able to lay down my worries about the flow of my daughter's day. I look back on that day with such complete happiness and still have their tunes and amazing demeanor in my head.

Corrie · Married on 06/12/2016

We LOVED having Tell Scarlet at our wedding. We have said many times that they were one of our favorite things about our day. They made the environment so fun and they rolled with the punches. Our outdoor wedding ended up being incredibly hot and you would never know they were in the thick of it. They were so helpful to work with and made it easy. Definitely recommend.

Paige · Married on 04/09/2016

Tell Scarlet was amazing!! I really enjoyed working with Julia! She was so helpful, and answered all of my questions and had great recommendations on music choices. The band was professional, personable, and fantastic to work with. I had many of my guest ask me about Tell Scarlet and say, "That was the best wedding band I've ever heard!" They learned our first dance song perfectly! I would absolutely recommend tell scarlet for any Savannah bride! They made the reception full of life, and everyone was dancing! Great song choices for all ages.

Love this band!

Elwyn · Married on 03/26/2016

I can't say enough great things about Tell Scarlet! Let me start by saying that my now husband and I couldn't decide on a first dance, and they were flexible enough to learn not one, not two but three songs! And surprised us at the end of the evening with one of them! I also have to say that Julia is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She made me feel incredibly special throughout my day. Our guests loved them, as well! Can't wait to hear them play again soon!

So happy we choose this band to make our wedding day PERFECT! They made the reception flow so smoothly. Very affordable and they know how to get through crowd involved.

Great group, great music. This is the group to choose.

Vicki · Married on 03/19/2016

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely the BEST band in the Low Country. Tell Scarlet played the reception for me son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Vocalists and musicians are very talented, and played for us a broad spectrum of favorite hits and tunes that everyone loved... even the grandparents were dancing !! The band is clean cut, well dressed, lots of smiles, energy, and fun. I highly recommend them for any event, and look forward to hearing them again !!!

We were a little nervous booking a band remotely... we're not from Savannah, so we booked them without ever hearing them live. We made the BEST choice! First of all, Julia is SO easy to communicate with and schedule with over e-mail and phone. Secondly, the band is PERFECT for a wedding reception! They played songs across generations, and the cocktail hour music was perfect. During the reception, the dance floor was PACKED! We had to kick people out when it was time to go home! Everyone from my 13 year old cousin, to my 92 year old grandfather, to my 30 year old friends, were raving about the band! I cannot give them a higher recommendation; so good!

Loved this band! They sound amazing and Julia was so easy to work with. We communicated by email a lot, and she was always prompt and very helpful. Suggestions, offers to help with announcements/timelines, whatever I might need for the reception she was more than happy to help with. At the actual wedding, the band took care of the ceremony music, then songs during the cocktail time, announcements during the ceremony and of course fantastic live music for everyone to dance to! Love that it's a family affair for the band - so cool to have the parents, children, spouses all together! Highly recommend Tell Scarlet.

Shannon · Married on 10/24/2015

The BEST Band in Savannah! From start to finish Julia, Mary and the rest of the band were spot on from ceremony music, to cocktail hour to reception! They MC'd the whole reception and kept the entire event going and everyone on their feet dancing and having a blast! They perform a wide array of music so it was easy making selections that suited both the bride and the groom! If you want to have fun at your reception this is the Band for you!

Tell Scarlet was wonderful! They were very professional and accommodating. They also performed our ceremony music and made all of the announcements at the reception! Our guests were very impressed!